Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page welcome to my new journal.

Old 05-28-03   #1
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738
welcome to my new journal.

i know that i all ready have a journal. i just thaught that i should make a new one. people can choose to come in here and not come in here and it is really up to you all.

well i'm sitting here doing nothing. but playing around on my computer and listening to the classic rock station. i say that they play some pretty good rock music.

today i started my period. i wasn't to thrilled about it when it happened.

i remembered that when i was in the 6th grade. i started my first period at the time. when i had my first period. i was so fucking excitted! i was so fucking excitted that i had to tell everyone in my family about it. i told my parents about it and i even told my three brother's about it. they didn't do anything but make strange faces at me and saying ok. but man i was shouting that out to my three brother's all happy like and everything. but know i regreat feeling that excitted about it.

i took some pills for the stomach pain. i'm also feeling a little high right know. maybe these pills are a little to much for me ~giggles~

but hey they are making me feel happy and also they are making the pain stop.

~sings along to the radio~ DOWN ON THE CORNER! OUT IN THE STREET! something something something and i don't know the fucking rest.

so that is all i have to say.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-03   #2
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

i also for got to mention. i just did a gross thing right know. i had a coke can that i just finished drinking out of. after that was all over i hocked a loogie in it. when i was thirsty at the time. i picked up the same can that i hocked a loogie in and took a sip out of it and it was a big sip and i also swallowed it. then it rigned a bell in my head that i hocked a loogie in it. i need to learn not to spit in coke cans. it was indeed gross but hey that stuff was mine.
Old 05-29-03   #3
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

that is right! i have an idea in side my head right know. a flash of light is shinning through my head as bright as day. it is the kind of flash that would come through a lamp. at 8:30pm tonight i was trying to get my self to go to sleep. but i still had the affect that i got from the pills i took in the late late afternoon. as i was going to sleep. for some reason my head was making me think about what kind of a job i should get for my self. i have noticed that i don't have any job experiences. but i was wrong and i do have job experiences. i remembered that when i was in middle school and i was at the age of 16. i remembered that i worked at a place called petter pipper pizza. i think that i'll work there again. cause i all ready know how to do pretty much of everything in that place. i'm thinking about going down to petter pipper tomorrow and get my self a job applacation. there will be two things that i need to find for my self.

1. its my high school deploma
2. i also need to find my knee brace

because if i'm going to be bending up and down alot on my left knee. i know that it is going to be very bad for my knee and i really don't want to dislocate my left knee again. that sucked so much ass! heh the funny thing is it also happened infront of my parents to. man that was the worst pain i have ever felt. it hurt so bad that i had trouble talking to my mom at the time. cause i couldn't and it felt like i had a tube stuck in my throat. i could scream and cry but couldn't talk at all. anyways i popped it back in my self.

so yeah i'm going to go job hunting tomorrow. so i could get what i want out of my own money.

watch tomorrow i'm going to feel nervous about it and change my mind. but a friend of mine told me that i shouldn't let my fears get the best of me. i'm going to keep that in mind. that friend of mine was LiquidDreams.

know that i have this out of my head. i could shut the fuck up and go to sleep.
Old 05-29-03   #4
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,046
Good luck.
Iíve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesnít show your fighting pose.
Old 05-29-03   #5
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

thank you edge
Old 05-29-03   #6
Sybs
Unfolding

Sybs is on a distinguished road
Credits: 202,466
hello good luck I started my periods the day before my 13th birthday.
Old 05-29-03   #7
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by Sybelle
hello good luck I started my periods the day before my 13th birthday.
thank you sybelle

haha well i guess it wanted to pay you a special visit and your b-day. man doesn't that suck?
Old 05-29-03   #8
Sybs
Unfolding

It does! But then things always happen like that. In the ancient times menstruation was sacred for a woman, some places now they still throw you a party to celebrate the menarche.
Old 05-29-03   #9
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
It does! But then things always happen like that. In the ancient times menstruation was sacred for a woman, some places now they still throw you a party to celebrate the menarche.
man in that case i don't care to throw a party for having a menstruation. why is it that us women have these things? i don't think that i should have it anyways. i mean its not like i want any children at all in the furture hehehe. have you ever seen the first movie to carrie? i agree what the mother said about bleeding. bleeding is a sin. i still love that movie as a matter of fact.
Old 05-29-03   #10
Sybs
Unfolding

well, as someone said, how can you trust something which bleeds for 7 days and doesnt die?!
Old 05-29-03   #11
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
well, as someone said, how can you trust something which bleeds for 7 days and doesnt die?!
hahahaha that shit is funny. i guess you can't trust it at all.
Old 05-29-03   #12
Sybs
Unfolding

nope nope nope
Old 05-29-03   #13
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
nope nope nope
nope nope nope and nope.
Old 05-29-03   #14
Sybs
Unfolding

nope it is then
Old 05-29-03   #15
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

what if it were to be a yep this time?
Old 05-29-03   #16
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

well it is know 11:15am. i'm sitting here in my room still listening to the classick rock station. right know there playing tom pettie and the song is called "free falling." i'm also sitting here having my 5 ciggies that i got this morning. i'm only down to one smoke right know. i'm thinking about saving it for later on tonight. so when i get stressed out over nothing. i have my smoke to help me out in that kind of department. don't you hate it when you are stressed out over nothing and we have to do dumb things to keep us at a settle pace? in this kind of a situation yes i do. today i'm sapost to go down to petter pipper and pick up my job application. fill it all out and hand it over to my boss. i'll maybe not do it today. maybe tomorrow i'll go a head and do it. i still didn't find my high school deploma. i'm just to dam fucking lazy to look for it. oh good there playing one of my favorite bands called "heart" and the song that there playing is called
"magick man." heh i said that i was going to save my smoke for tonight. but since i have jink's my self. i all ready grabbed the smoke and lit it up ~slightly shakes head~ stupid fucking shy shy. well when i get stressed out tonight. i better not complain that i had my last smoke.

you know i really do want to stop this habbit of mine. but each time that i want to stop smoking. i never get around to it. i'll say that i won't smoke today but then i end up smoking. i really fucking hate my self when i DO IT! well its maybe a good thing that i got my family to bitch me out it. even though i of course don't listen.

~sits here stressed out~ about what i just did.
Old 05-29-03   #17
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

yes that is right i am in one of my pissed off mother fucking moods! for one thing i am really fucking pissed off about my god dam smoking. i'm also pissed off cause my mouse isn't working the way that i want it to. sometimes i feel like yanking it out of its god dam fucking misery! but instead of doing. i decided to clean the little fucking shit. ~takes a deep breath to calm my self down~ i so feel like breaking things today and throwing out of the fucking window. not giving a flying fuck about it either.
Old 05-29-03   #18
Edge
Soi.

Count from 1 to 10...steady now...1.....2....
Old 05-29-03   #19
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by Edge
Count from 1 to 10...steady now...1.....2....
well for right know i am kind of calm. something could easily tick me off. but i'm going to try and not let it happen. cause if i do let it happen. man my tempure would really fly way out there.
Old 05-30-03   #20
Edge
Soi.

You find it hard to believe but I know.