Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page *SpaceGhost* The Motion Picture

Old 05-25-03   #1
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,939
*SpaceGhost* The Motion Picture

12:22 AM

Music - Zwan

Mood- :greenalie
Neutrel

I'll be twenty in june.I got carded at wal mart for an attempt at purchasing "Return of the Living Dead" on dvd. I got it,but still,come on,getting carded at wal mart?I also got a video,"Tales From the cryptkeeper" cartoon,two episodes on there,too bad Ive seen them years and years ago,and still kinda recalled them.Thats my life in a nutshell,Immature,yet mature when i can be.But when Im not, Im a child,with this dark humor that people rarely get.I have a sarcastic tone to everything,which gets me in trouble,also.I feel my time here in San Antonio begining to fade away.My mother,and most of everyone in my house are starting to keep theyre distance a little more.I just work,and go out when I feel like it.Which is rare.its late, I should be asleep. i got to work in the morning,like at 7am,and I dunno when I'll get out.probaly 4 or so.Thats what I mostly do these days,is just work overtime.Im a "leader" of a division of this certain place of employment,so me and a handful of others who are also "leaders" are always there.I just saw the sky,its beautiful tonight. I want to see the moon,but I cannot from the windows i look out.Wait,what was I saying about my time in San Antonio..Ah yes. Im moving soon,to another part of texas,to begin animation classes at the art institute.
I already feel that other than family I have nothing here, I would miss when moving.The girls here,are very confusing.I currently have three things going on at work,that concern someone liking me,or some shit.haha.Lets see,While Im not avoiding the GUY that likes me, Im trying to patch up awkwardness with Court.I feel She likes me somewhat,yet she has started something up with this other guy.So she spends time talking,yet will not go further than that. And after recieving my fill of stop signs, I decided to cease.So tonight, i felt she was suprised,when i just rushed passed her,and said bye.Then theres that thing with Dez.She just broke up with her BF,and already is starting to show alot of interest in me.This morning,everyone told me she called him my name four times or so by mistake.Its flattering,but I dunno, i think she is attractive,but I dont know about her personality. i have to talk to her more to make an accurate reading.but then I also work around her ex BF,so blah.hes a nice guy,and I know I make him insecure now,since that thing happened,and I hate making others feel bad,believe it or not.I might do it without knowing better,but I wouldent do it on purpose.its just too soon, i think.and Im moving anyway.besides I am picky,sort of.Personality wise.Court doesent get my humor anyway,she takes things way too seriously sometimes.This is why i do not have a GF now, I pick things apart,and find a reason not to go out with this person. I dont give chances, I think I should perhaps start to.
Im hard on myself with my looks,and appearance.I always think I look ugly or whatever.So I hide my face alot,behind my jacket collar.Much like a turtle...if they wore a jacket.The Zwan Cd has played out once again,More in the morning.Sometimes I wish I lived in a flying saucer.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-03   #2
*SpaceGhost*
none

Today i got out of work early.I have successfully managed to stay away from any kind of drama today,which makes me feel special in the head.My house sucks.Or the place I currently reside.I hate my 'stepfather',hate going downstairs for anything while hes even here.So I dont bother.Nothing but Tv,and food,nowadays.I sense moving to dallas is becoming more of a reality now.Im going to finally have ambition in my life.this is weird.

mood::greenalie - Not giving a shit
Old 05-25-03   #3
*SpaceGhost*
none

This question just popped into my brain.Is there a pure Female on this planet?To be more specific,ages 18-20.By pure what do I mean?A virgin for one.Theres more to it,but i dont feel like thinking about it right now.Wait,yes i do.In another sense, i mean,attitude wise.Girls around this age tend to use theyre past relationships as a pedistal to gain some sort of ego.Thats how I see the girls around here anyway.For some reason,A girl I would have to consider dating would have to be non tainted, or at least come close to it.That is my standard,haha,im a real winnner arent i?
I went outside,and couldent find the moon once again,the clouds are dark purple,and black.Really pretty.
Old 05-27-03   #4
*SpaceGhost*
none

Finally got a day off. I worked all day and night basically last night.afterwards we all just hung out.Not much is on my mind these days. Im hardly bitter anymore.Actually thinking of reprising my writing habits.I began a screenplay six years ago,and have been adding to it for these six years.on and off again.The idea of the screenplay, I discovered even longer ago,around the age of 10.Mostly about psychotic creatures,futuristic heroes.Mad Max + horror + star wars + Heavy metal + Cult.

Listening to : Ava Adore
Old 05-27-03   #5
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,361
mhmm reading bout aLL these girls make me realize ive got no chance....
Old 05-27-03   #6
*SpaceGhost*
none

haha,one or two?

Last night,While working Dez and her BF worked the same shift as I. He was being a little bitch all night,and no one liked him ah yes,they got back together,but I dont care much,I dont really like her alot.
Court might possibly be mad at me,but that does'ent matter much either.She is gone from work for two weeks,and after that she returns for a week or so,then she goes off to austin,possibly never to return to SA.
I think the only chance I had at telling her how I "might" start to feel was gone last friday night.
When i go out, i dont go up to girls,i dont want to start anything up when i might be leaving soon.
There was a big problem in both these minor relations anyhow is that I seem to have the "other guy" badboy image here.And the problem with bad boys,is that the girl always fools around with them,and marrys the good guys. I dont mean to quote X-Men 2,but its true.haha,man that was gay.
Old 05-27-03   #7
velvet
scrumptious

mhm then do i have half a chance now?

id marry the bad boy!!
Old 05-28-03   #8
Sixgun_Symphony
Darkness Incarnate

Sixgun_Symphony is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 280,566
Quote:
Originally posted by *SpaceGhost*
Today i got out of work early.I have successfully managed to stay away from any kind of drama today,which makes me feel special in the head.My house sucks.Or the place I currently reside.I hate my 'stepfather',hate going downstairs for anything while hes even here.So I dont bother.Nothing but Tv,and food,nowadays.I sense moving to dallas is becoming more of a reality now.Im going to finally have ambition in my life.this is weird.

R U 18yo or older?

Maybe you should consider enlisting in the Navy to get out of the house. Four years will be over and done fast, the travel is great and you will have money for college if you want a degree.

Main thing is that you will be out of the house and making your own way in the world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-28-03   #9
velvet
scrumptious

sheesh you sound like a recruiter person

id like to join a.f. someday, navy seems a bit, hard? tough...
Old 05-30-03   #10
*SpaceGhost*
none

haha,yeah Im almost 20.I dont think Id like to join anything though.

what is my life about?well these days,being 19 yrs old,and male,females would be the big thing right now. Im not looking for anything serious at all.in fact,to my own suprise,after all these years of wanting to extablish something real,and lasting,I find myself feeling quite the opposite.Summer is coming up,and I have set goals for myself.First off,cease the fooling around with other guys girls.
The thing with Dez has gotten almost out of control.For the past week,we have been working together.From the others POV,I guess they call it flirting.But even when we're alone together,I sense her getting a little too close,and a little too touchy.I dont say anything though,because part of me agrees with this.Part of me says to back off. I feel it is only lust going on between us.
Since I have discovered that my fault in relationships is that i dont know how to KEEP one going successfully, I have decided to delete that part,and just date around.
Not neccassarily fuck around,as I still would rather prefer to save it for someone whom I deem worthy.Besides moving to dallas,a whole other playground,is sounding like more fun now.In the meantime, Im hanging around friends,going out to the movies,having fun I spose.Meeting new girls here and there,not to say I am a "Chick Magnet" since I am rather hard about how I look at all times.I met a pretty nice girl at this burger joint the other night.She was a waitress there,and she seemed nice.Took the time out to Flirt with me,so there. ;] Funny, I actually remembered her from highschool,she was the pretty blonde girl who never looked twice at the more darker toned guys at school. (Goths,outsiders)that was years ago,and as I was talking to her, I knew that little highschool egos come and go,eventually fade away in the end.haha,now THATS poetry.

Listening to :Smashing Pumpkins - Zero
Old 05-30-03   #11
velvet
scrumptious

how special for you.
Old 05-31-03   #12
*SpaceGhost*
none

Not really, Im pretty disgusted about myself right now
Old 05-31-03   #13
*SpaceGhost*
none

Well today i decided Im going to confront dez,and tell her to cal it quits.Stop the messing around,while she is with still with someone.She says she wants to break up with him,but until she does, I shall go no further in returning certain gestures I would say. I feel like Im in a bad Tales from the Crpyt episode,and her BF is going to kill me or drug me to the point where Im alive insdie,but my bodies all stiff,and dead.haha.not really,but I feel like such a whore.Today was pay day,and already more than half my check is gone.300 dollars to my insurance,100 to my mother to fix the AC.I got like 87 bucks left.I know not much a pay,but Im young.

Listening to : Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm
Old 05-31-03   #14
*SpaceGhost*
none

More thoughts. I hate going out.Sometimes, i hate being around everyone,and anyone.Almost to the point of loathing.Tonight, i went out,but couldent wait to get home,and be alone.I hate driving,because i hate the way everyone checks eachother out when theyre driving around.I was cursed with a terrible case of shyness,so i hate it when i have to be around alot of people.But then there are times,when I like to be,and not only that,but be loud,and annoying.

Listening to : Smashing Pumpkins - 1979
Old 05-31-03   #15
*SpaceGhost*
none

Ack,more.

This night, i saw Court again,for the first time in a while.not since I snuffed her weeks ago.Shes taking 2 weeks off of work,and will be back for like a week or so.Our friendship or whatever it is,is almost dead,not to say it ever began.Another thing I discovered about her is her Ego.She came in today with one friend at each side,it reminded me of darth vader,and his storm troopers.She was looking as hot as ever,but still,her personality doesent get to me.She looked happy when she yelled hi to me.I dont know what it was,but for some reason, I was'ent as enthusiastic.I waved,did'int speak,and walked away.Then on my way back, I walked by her again,and just kept my head down.I could tell she was a little sad by it,or rejected feeling.But i really did'int want to become another of her 'minions'.

Smashing Pumpkins - Real love

Its so late,and I should be asleep. I got to work tomorrow at 7am.Dez will be there tomorrow.I dunno, Im a little scared to see what shes going to do next Today,everyone at work knew that we messed around alot.but they were also very dead silent when her BF came in.Thats when we kept our distance,and thats why it feels so wrong.I just do these things that I know I shouldent be doing,but it happens so involuntary.For instance,today my co worker and I had to make a trip to the bank,so we were on our wayDez joked aorund when she saw us leaving,and said something like "Aw,going out for a quickie?" and I came from behind her,and wrapped my arms around her,and said "alright lets go".Of course I was kidding,but still i had no idea of what i did,til i let go,and then i freaked out and what I had did.but i also noticed that she was happy about it.But if she were to break up with him,would I like to be the rebound? I dont see her and I hitting it off in a relationship,and this is why I am so nervous about the whole thing.

Last edited by *SpaceGhost*; 05-31-03 at 02:57.
Old 05-31-03   #16
velvet
scrumptious

*-*smacks of jealousy*-*

wait.. why am i stiLL replying to this thread? you dont even acknowledge my presence.

weLL.. id say to teLL the chick at work to fuck off. i think shes using you pal.
Old 05-31-03   #17
*SpaceGhost*
none

I acknowledge your presence.Hello.again,its my criminally vulgar shyness kicking in
Old 05-31-03   #18
*SpaceGhost*
none

Quote:
Originally posted by so_confused999

weLL.. id say to teLL the chick at work to fuck off. i think shes using you pal.

Id probably do the same thing, i know shes using me,so i figure Id use her,too.Today her BF worked with her,so she did not talk to me,or come anywhere near me.Her bf watched me like a hawk,and so did the manager,since they are friends.I heard they got into more fights last night,and blah blah blah,she tried once again to break up with him,and it did'int work,needless to say.I was'ent bummed out, i could care less.She just was'ent all over my dick today.NO im not evil.
Old 05-31-03   #19
velvet
scrumptious

mhmmm...

i dont believe that you are shy.. but even if u are... i think iLL stick around to get that out of the way (so it can lead to the fun stuff)

but yea, just teLL her to buy a dildo if her damned boyfriend isnt enough for her. slut.
Old 05-31-03   #20
*SpaceGhost*
none

haha,most likely.Im shy dammit!!