Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page What the hell is wrong with me????
Closed Thread

Old 05-18-03   #1
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

xDevilz Bitchx is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 65,193
What the hell is wrong with me????

….Well I don’t know what to do here…And Im scared to go get help…Cuz I really don’t want to know whats wrong with me…But if anyone knows anything about what im talking about please tell me.

Ok well for the past 6 months I have been shaking all over…Not a lot…Just alil…And I would cough up alil blood. And become very cold. And this was an off and on type thing…But for the past 2 months I have noticed that its getting worse. My whole body shakes like crazy, I would cough up about 6 handfuls or more of blood, and I become very very cold to where if u would touch me its like ur touching an ice cub…That’s how cold I get. But before I cough the blood up and become cold my heart rate and everything gets very high and my heartbeats like every sec. And I get very hot…And then just in one sec it goes down to where im very cold and im having a really hard time breathing. And it feels like my chest is goin to bust. And I lose all my strength. And this only happens at nite time…Sometimes I will shake and cough up alil blood during the day, but just alil…And when its bad it lasts up to about 5 or 6 hours….and the shortest it lasts is 2 hours…I don’t know how else to explain this…But that’s the best I can do….I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with me…And I don’t know what to do…I really don’t want to go to a doctor and try to explain this to them….I only told my one friend about this and he told me to go to the doctors…And I want to, just cuz I wanna know what the fuck is wrong but I know there goin to look at me like im crazy…Cuz I never heard anything like this before…But its happenin to me…Someone help me….
is Offline  
Old 05-18-03   #2
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
go see a doctor...

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
is Offline  
Old 05-18-03   #3
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
http://www.1uphealth.com/health/coug...od_causes.html

this may be someplace for you to start.
Old 05-18-03   #4
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

Ok thank you...
is Offline  
Old 05-18-03   #5
spacemankgh
Lurks in the Shadows

spacemankgh
Credits: 5,871
Yes, GO SEE A DOCTOR. They're going to help you. The longer you leave it, the worse it will get.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No fate. Only the power of will.
is Offline  
Old 05-18-03   #6
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,698
for a fact i know that you want help. if you didn't want any help then you would have never asked the people that are here on df. you won't keep the help that you really need from us. cause like two people have said here. they told you to go see a doctor and they won't look at you weird. so go and get your self checked.
is Offline  
Old 05-19-03   #7
Z3Ro
Degenerate Artist

Z3Ro is on a distinguished road
Credits: 8,287
Hmm i'd be rather weird if you didn't go see a doctor.

is Offline  
Old 05-19-03   #8
Feroluce
Brain Candy

Feroluce is on a distinguished road
Credits: 99,822
Sounds a little like TB, easy to fix nowadays.

You shouldn't let worrying about what the doctor will tell you put you off seeing one, as soon as you know what is wrong you can start fixing it.
If you keep putting it off you're just going to get worse through all the worrying.

How stupid will you feel if you spend months worrying about it only to find it's curable with one pill?

© Feroluce™ 2001-11, The authors, affiliates and their subsidiary companys accept no responsability for any coherence in the above or any aforementioned or prior correspondance. The above opinion may contain information unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.
is Offline  
Old 05-19-03   #9
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

Im just scared to death to go...Cuz i dunno..Theres just something that bothers me about them ever since i was lil...Something happened...Long story...But i dunno...I dont want to tell anyone else that i live by this cuz they r goin to go crazy but i wanna tell someone so they can go with me to see a doctor....Im really scared to go by myself...Theres just something in my mind that is going "dont go cuz something is going to happen." Do u know what i mean? I just came on here cuz sometimes u people help me and also to see if like i could fix this by myself and not have to go see a doctor, but i guess i do....
is Offline  
Old 05-19-03   #10
Sybs
Unfolding

Sybs is on a distinguished road
Credits: 202,466
Hell im always at the doctors, they hate the sight of me and my bloody infectiousness, im sure they will be glad to have someone with something juicy like TB.
is Offline  
Old 05-19-03   #11
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
I bet a doctor would know more about it than a DF member. They're probably also better at curing you than a DF member (or yourself).
is Offline  
Old 05-19-03   #12
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,213
*man bleeding to death from a gun wound*
uuuugh

*passerby*
GO to the doctor quick before its too late!!!!

*man*
I cant, i got a flu shot one time when i was 6, i could never go back there! its too scary..... *dies*
Old 05-19-03   #13
xDevilz Bitchx
Darkness Incarnate

Um....No thats not how it went...And please with all do respect dont fuck with me when it comes to that subject...Please...Just stay away from that and i will no problem with u...But ya sorry for just asking for some help...I knew u guys couldnt help help me but all i wanted to fucking know is if anyone ever heard of it before...Thats all.
is Offline  
Old 05-19-03   #14
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by xDevilz Bitchx
Im just scared to death to go...Cuz i dunno..Theres just something that bothers me about them ever since i was lil...Something happened...Long story...But i dunno...I dont want to tell anyone else that i live by this cuz they r goin to go crazy but i wanna tell someone so they can go with me to see a doctor....Im really scared to go by myself...Theres just something in my mind that is going "dont go cuz something is going to happen." Do u know what i mean? I just came on here cuz sometimes u people help me and also to see if like i could fix this by myself and not have to go see a doctor, but i guess i do....
hun don't listen to what ever it is that your mind tells you. if you are afraid to go see a doctor because something bad happened to you when you were little. go with a friend and not by your self like you have mentioned. go with someone that you can trust and have them be there with you when you do see the doctor. but coughing out blood isn't something that no one can handle on there own. your only going to make your self worse if you don't go. believe me hun go and see a doctor.
is Offline  
Old 05-19-03   #15
Billy the Kidd
Self Serving Hypocrite
Admin

Billy the Kidd will become famous soon enough
Credits: 418,213
dont be a dumbass, pick up the phone and call your doctor, better yet, go to the ER if you have insurance.
Old 05-20-03   #16
Feroluce
Brain Candy

Feroluce is on a distinguished road
Credits: 99,822
Quote:
...I knew u guys couldnt help help me but all i wanted to fucking know is if anyone ever heard of it before...Thats all.
Sounds a little like Tuberculosis or something similar, it's a lung infection.
There are no nerves in your lungs so when something is wrong in there your body uses ways other than pain to tell you that something is wrong, this is where the shakes come in.

This can be fixed pretty easilly but the longer you leave it, the longer it will take to fix.

As for the problem with doctors, I know that sometimes, certain experiences make it difficult not to tar a group with the one brush.

Try going to a doctor that is the complete physical opposite of the one you had the experience with, if it was a place that caused the problem, go for the opposite of that.

If you need someone anonymous to go with you, look for some charity organisation and ask them to help.

Your problems all have simple solutions it's just that you are to close to them to see, take a few minutes to relax and think straight.

Now smile goddamnit!

© Feroluce™ 2001-11, The authors, affiliates and their subsidiary companys accept no responsability for any coherence in the above or any aforementioned or prior correspondance. The above opinion may contain information unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs.
is Offline  
Old 05-20-03   #17
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
Quote:
Um....No thats not how it went...And please with all do respect dont fuck with me when it comes to that subject...Please...Just stay away from that and i will no problem with u...But ya sorry for just asking for some help...I knew u guys couldnt help help me but all i wanted to fucking know is if anyone ever heard of it before...Thats all.
For a sick person, you're really bitchy. Settle down.
is Offline  
Old 05-20-03   #18
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

some people are trying to help you. at least you can be kind about that.
is Offline  
Old 05-20-03   #19
Sybs
Unfolding

Sybs is on a distinguished road
Credits: 202,466
Unfortunately the name says it all..
is Offline  
Old 05-20-03   #20
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate