Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page A & J's ALL NUDE ALL THE TIME GENTLEMEN'S BAR AND CLUB~dancers wanted/ladies only~

Old 02-27-06   #4901
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia~ow
Everybody in here is hot - I know this, because the sign on the door reads 'no dogs allowed'

haha in that case i'm feeling better about myself. all ready.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-06   #4902
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,678
london is far away from texas man. if i lived in your area. i'd seriously go. but since i play guitar upside down. i'm wondering if you'll let me jam out with ya? i've jamed out with guys before and rocked the whole intire place out on stage. that was the only cool famous thing i've done.

two shots of apple core and a draft beer of miller lite please.
Old 02-28-06   #4903
IdleParis
The Way Out Is Through

IdleParis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 193,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra
london is far away from texas man. if i lived in your area. i'd seriously go. but since i play guitar upside down. i'm wondering if you'll let me jam out with ya? i've jamed out with guys before and rocked the whole intire place out on stage. that was the only cool famous thing i've done.

two shots of apple core and a draft beer of miller lite please.
Heh - one of the guys that lectured bass at the Institute is an upside down player type - wigged me out when he did the slap-funk thing...............he uses his fingers to do the slap and the thumb for the 'funk'..........very odd to watch.

http://www.guitarinstitute.com/bass.html click teachers and he's there top left

If you click Students then there's...........................a big pic of me!!!!

would be kewl to jam with ya tho
Old 02-28-06   #4904
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
march the 18th. in my diary.

i'll be there if i can.

now... can i have a coke please?
Old 03-01-06   #4905
IdleParis
The Way Out Is Through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzy
march the 18th. in my diary.

i'll be there if i can.

now... can i have a coke please?
Awesome

Here, lemme get you that drink.

The gig is here: Cherry Jam - 58 Porchester Road , London, W2 6ET
Old 03-01-06   #4906
dk123
Lost Soul

dk123 will become famous soon enoughdk123 will become famous soon enough
Credits: 262,974
thanks man.

looking forward to the gig.
Old 03-09-06   #4907
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,361
i TOTALLY checked out that page. Cool pic btw
Old 03-16-06   #4908
IdleParis
The Way Out Is Through

Need Gropies, Groupies and Fans!!!!!

BBK will be headling on Saturday at Number 10 (http://www.number10london.com/)

You can find it here: http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/mapping/map.php?pc=W10+5PE

The nearest tube station: Westbourne Park.

It's an all dayer if you want to start at 2pm with live music all for a fiver!! BBK will be on around 6:30ish.

Bring your friends!!!!

Hope to see you all there

Love 'n' hugs from Jay and the rest of BBK

Last edited by IdleParis; 03-17-06 at 07:42.
Old 03-21-06   #4909
velvet
scrumptious

I smell Spam..
Old 03-22-06   #4910
IdleParis
The Way Out Is Through

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet
I smell Spam..

BUT I HAD A SHOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-25-06   #4911
IdleParis
The Way Out Is Through

More Attractive than Marilyn Manson - Official!

Taken from the Irish Sunday Independent

Fancy a latte, cappuccino, or something a bit hotter?
EXPLORING SEXUALITY: CAFE WHERE CUSTOMERS ARE STIRRED AND NOT SHAKEN If you don’t know what ‘ munch’, ‘ vanilla’ and ‘ BDSM’ mean, you’ll soon be able to find out in a cafe near you, writes Celine McGillycuddy
YOU are sitting in an upmarket trendy cafe, drinking freshly roasted Monmouth coffee and munching on a walnut brownie. The attractive girl who just served you wears a cheeky grin as she leans over the counter chatting. It is only when you glance around properly that it becomes evident that this is more than your average cafe.

Glass vibrators, whips and paddles are tastefully displayed in cabinets around you and an impressive shelf full of books, from Deviant Desires to The Encyclopaedia of Unusual Sex, offers an interesting choice of reading. In a cafe going by the name of ‘ Coffee, Cake and Kink’, it’s hardly surprising that the nubile waitress perching herself across the counter is also a burlesque dancer in a gentleman’s club.

Kink is hitting the mainstream. If you’ve never been to a “munch”, you don’t know what being “vanilla” means or what “BDSM” stands for, then you will soon be able to find out in a posh cafe near you.

Alan Cassidy and his wife opened ‘ Coffee, Cake and Kink’ in London’s Covent Garden to create a space for people to enjoy their sexuality and to explore their ‘ kinky’ side. Such has been its success that Alan is now planning an opening in Ireland. “We are really excited about the prospect of opening Coffee, Cake and Kink in Ireland — the question now is, is Ireland ready for us?”

Judging by the success of the Ann Summers upmarket sex store and the excitement about Peter Stringfellow’s strip club, it seems the answer would have to be yes.

Erotic artist and senior lecturer of photography at Dublin’s Griffith College, Hector Heathwood is currently exhibiting his workin the cafe’s gallery space. “The coffee is great, the cakes are delicious and you can meet very interesting people. Ireland is definitely ready for a place like this.” I tell him I am on my way there. “Don’t worry,” he jokes, “there won’t be people sitting around in bondage and gimp suits, at least not upstairs.”

Hector has struggled to find Irish venues interested in displaying his erotic work but he has noticed that people, particularly women, are becoming more open to erotica. A girl he photographed recently showed the pictures to her mother who was so inspired by them that she asked Hector to do the same for her.

“It’s great to photograph a 50- year- old woman who is confident in her sexuality. Her husband even rang meup and thanked me.”

According to Hector the ‘kink’ scene in Ireland is “very active” and doesn’t match the stereotype of being dominated by the gay community. “It’s actually married couples who get most involved with kink. They’re having fun, trying out new things and keeping their sex lives healthy”.

Jay Garrett is the manager at Coffee, Cake and Kink. Dressedin black, he is a very attractive version of Marilyn Manson. He pours me a coffee and explains what ‘kink’ really means.People who are not on the scene may think kink is dirty or wrong.” According to Jay, it is all about fun, about accepting that sex is not how it is portrayed in the movies — it’s not perfect and should never be taken too seriously.

As we chat, a remarkably beautiful young girl saunters in and browses around the ‘toys’. She is joined by her boyfriend with a chiselled jaw and crisp city look. They giggle and purchase a vibrating rubber ducky. They definitely seem to be having fun and have their coffee to go. Although the cafe attracts a mainly upmarket clientele Jay tells me they get all types.

“On a Sunday morning we get a group of grannies who come in for coffee and cake on their way to choir practice. They think it’s all a bit of fun and when you’ve been around as long as they have, Isuppose it’s hard to shock.”

They cater for all kinds of desire as long as health and safety on the premises is in no way compromised. “ Doms (dominatrix) and subs (submissives) like to have a social venue where they can extend their play. The dom will sit on the couch and the sub on the ground. They really enjoy this freedom of expression.”

As I glance around at Hector’s photographs of beautiful women tied up in compromising positions, a man wearing a smart suit sits down next to me. Kevin is a 60-year-old retired man.

“ My life changed when I discovered this cafe. Now that I know how much fun there actually is on the kink scene, I’m getting myself well involved,” he says.

Kevin separated from his wife recently and says that the cafe has been a great place to meet kindred spirits. He educates me about the scene, telling me that if I want to meet other kink enthusiasts, I need to go to a “munch” where likeminded individuals discuss “everything and anything”.

Atamunch everyone is usually “vanilla”, meaning they won’t be dressed in erotic clothing. Laughing as I struggle to keep up with the new language, he continues, “For me, discovering BDSM(Bondage, Domination and SadoMascohism) for the first time was fun and exciting. I feel like I’m only discovering the real joys of sex now”. Kevin thinks it’s sad that for some people kink is still taboo. “They don’t know what they’re missing.”

Besides the erotic merchandise, the upstairs section of the cafe is like any other. It has a healthy flow of slightly more interesting clients who sit down, chat or read a book and leave as you would do in any other cafe.

The stairway which leads down to the lounge is steep, exposed at all angles, and necessitates a very slow downward pace. Manager Jay tells me. “The stairs are designed for the enjoyment of our clients sitting downstairs already. Many are lovers of stockings, heels and feet and to see the slow reveal as you come down the stairs might just make somebody’s day.”

Downstairs as the evening falls there are lit candles. Customers have brought their own wine and are indulgingin cakes.They are exceptionally stylish, in expensive suits and designer heels. Many of the clients tell me they are fed up with massive chains of coffee shops dominating the highstreet and that they were drawn to the cafe because it is a small independent space with a cheeky edge.

“You come here for a great coffee and there’s a high probability that you might just learn something about yourself too,” says a middle-aged business woman who is sitting alone reading about the fine art of bondage. The downstairs lounge is often used as a play lounge or discussion area and next Friday, the lady tells me, there will be a fantastic, fun bondage class. The high demand for this class requires early booking, she advises.

The evening will involve “a private and informal night of Kinbaku pleasure performance and play”. Participants will have the opportunity to learn bondage techniques in a small select group with teacher Nawashi Murakawa.

As I look through the schedule of events it seems there is a discussion and activity group for just about everything. Titles include talks on spirituality; a safe girl-only group for ladies of all orientations to discuss sex, bodies, love and lust; an erotic art group for models, artists and fans to experiment with drawing and posing; an erotic photography evening; and a slap and tickle group where the fun and fantasy of kink is explored and ideas are shared.

“I’d rather be open-minded about sex than be a prude, but that doesn’t mean I’mpromiscuous,” an Irish actress who frequents the cafe tells me. “ There is an old- fashioned vibe to this place in a way. Long ago people came to cafes to meet other people and to learn about what was goingon in the community. Now people fly in to Starbucks and sit in their insular world reading a magazine and not realising that the most interesting person could be sitting across the way. I like it here because I get to meet new people and no one judges anybody.”

Sex shops and strip clubs have long lined the back streets and alleys of Ireland, but now the once underground and shameful sex industry has truly entered the mainstream. Don’t be surprised if the next time you stumble upon a cute little cafe you find you end up completely tied up for the evening. For more information, visit www.coffeecakeandkink.com
Old 03-25-06   #4912
velvet
scrumptious

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleParis
BUT I HAD A SHOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!
Old 03-28-06   #4913
IdleParis
The Way Out Is Through

Quote:
LOL!!
I waited for ages for someone to wash my back as well..........
Old 03-31-06   #4914
velvet
scrumptious

ahhhhh hahahaahahaa.
Old 04-13-06   #4915
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,725
More attractive than Marilyn Manson eh? Well, pfft - that doesn't take much doing! my Grandad is more attractive than him

*scarpers*

(hehe - well done babes)
Old 04-14-06   #4916
IdleParis
The Way Out Is Through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia~ow
More attractive than Marilyn Manson eh? Well, pfft - that doesn't take much doing! my Grandad is more attractive than him

*scarpers*

(hehe - well done babes)

HEH - Well, I'm just waiting for Dita to read it then to give me a call...............now if I can just get Angelina Jolie and Drew Barramore to join her as well............................and any of you fine ladies.....................now THERE's a party!!!
Old 04-16-06   #4917
velvet
scrumptious

ill take that as a compliment
Old 04-16-06   #4918
IdleParis
The Way Out Is Through

Quote:
ill take that as a compliment

.............and how could you take that anyother way??..............

You know that only the sexy ones frequent this club

oh - and me
Old 04-18-06   #4919
velvet
scrumptious

Sexy, yes. Hahaha, and yea you're one of the sexy ones!
Old 06-19-06   #4920
Fallen_Star
Fist Of Rage!!!

Fallen_Star is on a distinguished road
Credits: 163,863
*chugs a pint of ale*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.