Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck love!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-11-03   #1
BitterLotus
fresh meat

BitterLotus
Credits: 3,763
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck love!!!!!!!!!

You can say that you love me!!!!???? WTF!!WHat kind of love ignores you..im going to smash your fucking precious game. Hours upon hours of staring at your back.."Are you going to get off soon?" I ask . "Yeah just let me level up." Hours go by.DAy after day you live a seperate life in the same fucking house. I want to beat you senseless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are a pathetic and sick person. Play with your sons you fucking self centered creep. You have a life people dream of, a gorgeous family and a hot wife but you take everything for granted you spoiled waste of a man!!!!!!!!! I should just go fuck someone else..god knows I have a line waiting for the day I leave you. But I'm stupid enough to love you and want it to work. I'm going to shove every Everquest book, game, etc ...up your fucking ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You dont even play with your kids anymore. I hope your online life makes you really fucking happy. YOU STUPID FUCK!

feel free to bitch about your loved ones
Old 02-11-03   #2
TheBladeRoden
Лезвие Роден

TheBladeRoden
Credits: 12,188
One of those Evercrack addicts eh?
Old 02-11-03   #3
BlackFyre
Hell's Knight

BlackFyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,651
If Everquest is causing that many difficulties in your family life, it might be time to slack off on it for a while. I play a bit myself, but have not had any problems..except for some lack of sleep during the weekends.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-03   #4
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 310,563
I think you go fuck someone else, you know you want to.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-11-03   #5
Crypt
___

Crypt is on a distinguished road
Credits: 132,985
ever think the game was more interesting then you?

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person

" It is easier to write words on water then to try to use argument on a christian"
Old 02-11-03   #6
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
I play also.... yet I temper it with the knowledge that there are other things to do besides play.... have you actually spoken to him about it.... sometimes that si all it takes... or as CRYPT so aptly pointed out maybe it is more interesting than you.... hmmm....

S.O.D.

Old 02-11-03   #7
BitterLotus
fresh meat

BitterLotus
sorry i cant cast magic spells and shoot thundertbolts out of my ass. He shouldn't have married me and started a family if he wasnt ready for the real world.
Old 02-11-03   #8
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by BitterLotus
sorry i cant cast magic spells and shoot thundertbolts out of my ass. He shouldn't have married me and started a family if he wasnt ready for the real world.
Sooo.... the real world is not comprised of online thingies???

shit.... and here I thought I was gonna level up killing all those Mormons.... fuck.....

errrrr.....

sooo have you told him how you feel or are you just keeping it bottled up???

see... I had this problem with my Wife also.... yet I put it into perspective for her.... I said... well you know hunny my hobbie could include slaughtering people and shooting smack yet instead I play a harmless online game and noone gets hurt..... wheeeee.... plus I divide my time into mostly hers and whenever I get a chance (mostly before work or while she is at work and I am not) I play.... easy and safe for all.... hehe

S.O.D.

Old 02-11-03   #9
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
Thunderbolts out of your ass.... wow that would be friggen cool as all hell.... lol....

S.O.D.

Old 02-11-03   #10
BitterLotus
fresh meat

BitterLotus
I have no problem with online thingies..I enjoy games myself. He hides from his responcibilities and is on the game from 10 to 15 hours straight. This goes on every day. He ignores our sons, this is the worst thing. It makes me sick. I love blowing things up too..I just dont get lost in it. I NEVER ignore my little ones.
Old 02-11-03   #11
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
I have no problem with online thingies..I enjoy games myself. He hides from his responcibilities and is on the game from 10 to 15 hours straight. This goes on every day. He ignores our sons, this is the worst thing. It makes me sick. I love blowing things up too..I just dont get lost in it. I NEVER ignore my little ones.
see That is a problem.... you need to give him a choice.... let him make it and find something that will make you happy....

S.O.D.

Old 02-11-03   #12
BitterLotus
fresh meat

BitterLotus
I'm completely happy with every aspect of my life.I just lack one thing. A husband who interacts with us. It's the one thing that eats away at me. Now we ignore him and just go on without him. It's pretty sad.

I'm stupidly loyal to him, which sucks. I have had so many chances to run off with people but have refrained due to still loving him. I really should just run out and molest a bunch of people.
Old 02-11-03   #13
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Quote:
I'm completely happy with every aspect of my life.
Listen to yourself..... you are not happy with every aspect of your life..... if you were you would not be bitching about him... you are here bitching about him in two threads,.... hence... you are not happy... do not fool yourself... and if you just ignore it it will NEVER get any better..... as a matter of fact if you ignore it you are helping him to ignore you.... as such you have no place to bitch.... take it to him...

You have a choice to make.... the question is.... do you have the balls to make it.... and if not you deserve whatever life you have.....

S.O.D.

Old 02-11-03   #14
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Believe me.... I went through this.... hehe.... same thing... minus the brats.... I do not have any kids....
Of course I was the one playing....

S.O.D.

Old 02-11-03   #15
BitterLotus
fresh meat

BitterLotus
I meant I was happy with everything..my kids, friends, my hobbies, my goals..I am not fooling myself when I say I'm happy. The one thing that is making me hurt and ..yes..it's a big thing ,is that my hubby is no longer active in our lives. I know I'm bitching about him..because he's the ONE thing that makes me unhappy. I felt like bitching because I needed to vent. I told him he has to cut down or we're leaving. I stated me case and he will do what he wants. If he choses the game he's not worth it. I needed to vent. When I talked to him I spoke calmly(due to little ones being in the next room), in here I could scream.
Old 02-11-03   #16
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Ventings good.... I was just pointing that out

S.O.D.

Old 02-11-03   #17
BitterLotus
fresh meat

BitterLotus

When you get really pissed it feels great to drive out into the middle of nowhere (i prefer night) look up into the sky..and scream your heart out. When you feel all peaceful ..star gaze. It's a great way to relax.
Old 02-12-03   #18
twiztid_freak
Sugar Tit's Stimulator

twiztid_freak
Credits: 17,587
Quote:
I told him he has to cut down or we're leaving. I stated me case and he will do what he wants. If he choses the game he's not worth it.
You should read the newest Playboy...There is a pretty fucked-up article about an Everquest addict who always locked everybody out of his life and ended up killing himself because his online buddies turned on him.

How does it feel to be you?
How does it feel to feel the way you do?
You're so decisive,
And I don't care if you like or you hate me,
But I know you motherfuckers 'bout to under rate me.
Old 02-12-03   #19
Wolven Rage
mmm cheesy becca fry!!!

Wolven Rage
Credits: 4,125
well if the time does arise that you feel less tied down ol wolfys riiiight HERE! *points to the floor*

/*Wolven Rage*\
Old 02-15-03   #20
Ruthlessbitch
THE Bitch

Ruthlessbitch
Credits: 9,926
Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck love!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
You can say that you love me!!!!???? WTF!!WHat kind of love ignores you..im going to smash your fucking precious game. Hours upon hours of staring at your back.."Are you going to get off soon?" I ask . "Yeah just let me level up." Hours go by.DAy after day you live a seperate life in the same fucking house. I want to beat you senseless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are a pathetic and sick person. Play with your sons you fucking self centered creep. You have a life people dream of, a gorgeous family and a hot wife but you take everything for granted you spoiled waste of a man!!!!!!!!! I should just go fuck someone else..god knows I have a line waiting for the day I leave you. But I'm stupid enough to love you and want it to work. I'm going to shove every Everquest book, game, etc ...up your fucking ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You dont even play with your kids anymore. I hope your online life makes you really fucking happy. YOU STUPID FUCK!

feel free to bitch about your loved ones
hmmmm - gee - I feel your pain Bitterlotus. Oh, and Dyshade - since Darktiggs or Darktiggr (whatever he is calling himself these days) seems to be absent from this thread - could ya show him the above quote and ask him if he GETS IT YET?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Better yet, could ya cut and paste into the BITCH thread that he wants me to go to? I just don't see the point in arguing with someone that is totally clueless, refuses to see a situation for what it is (and what it COULD have been) and refuses to live in the real world.