Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page what pisses you off?

Old 02-06-03   #101
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

MoodSwing is on a distinguished road
Credits: 22,653
* i feel better*
what pisses me off today

1. my stupid peice of shit father that should die cause he is a stupid fucking bastard that everyone hates and wants dead

2.my father

3. my father

4. my father

5. o yeah my father!!! stupid fuckin peice of shit!

i have to pee still

The only people that you need in your lifes are the ones that prove they need you in theres!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-03   #102
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

Hells_Revenge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 128,808
then friggin go pee and QUIT telling everyone about it!!
Damn kids!
Old 02-06-03   #103
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,708
you know no one should wish that for there dad. but then again i don't know your dad and what does to you. i felt like i had to say that. it just gets me kind of sad of what people think of there parents. even though your parents would do almost anything in the world for you. but then you turn around and treat them like crap.

what if you have kids and they treat you the same way that you treated your parents. always remember that when your going to have children.

i guess at times we do get mad at them. then we end up saying things that we don't really mean. i do that but i try not to do that.

Old 02-06-03   #104
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

[quote]Originally posted by Shy shy
[b]you know no one should wish that for there dad. but then again i don't know your dad and what does to you. i felt like i had to say that. it just gets me kind of sad of what people think of there parents. even though your parents would do almost anything in the world for you. but then you turn around and treat them like crap.

what if you have kids and they treat you the same way that you treated your parents. always remember that when your going to have children.

i guess at times we do get mad at them. then we end up saying things that we don't really mean. i do that but i try not to do that.

As horrible as it may sound, Moody is quite justified in her feelings towards the man. I am her Mom, and can say first hand...this man should have never, ever been a father. (my mistake) Gawd, how I wish I were smarter back then...
She has tried to love her father only to be ignored and treated like crap. He is a horrible influence...pushing drugs and alcohol on her...and lieing to keep his own ass outta trouble, knowing he just slit her throat to do so. He is abusive and only cares about himself. He is a human waste...and yes it is sad...but sometimes it is justified. I can see your point, and as a parent....it does hurt when our kids hate us, but most of the time it's just anger trying to get out, and once it does everything is all better again. I wish, and I have prayed that her father would grow up and be human, but I dont think it is ever going to happen and guess who suffers??? The children!

Some people just suck....and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

I just had to get that out.....
Da mum
Old 02-06-03   #105
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

[quote]Originally posted by Hells_Revenge
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Shy shy
you know no one should wish that for there dad. but then again i don't know your dad and what does to you. i felt like i had to say that. it just gets me kind of sad of what people think of there parents. even though your parents would do almost anything in the world for you. but then you turn around and treat them like crap.

As horrible as it may sound, Moody is quite justified in her feelings towards the man. I am her Mom, and can say first hand...this man should have never, ever been a father. (my mistake) Gawd, how I wish I were smarter back then...
She has tried to love her father only to be ignored and treated like crap. He is a horrible influence...pushing drugs and alcohol on her...and lieing to keep his own ass outta trouble, knowing he just slit her throat to do so. He is abusive and only cares about himself. He is a human waste...and yes it is sad...but sometimes it is justified. I can see your point, and as a parent....it does hurt when our kids hate us, but most of the time it's just anger trying to get out, and once it does everything is all better again. I wish, and I have prayed that her father would grow up and be human, but I dont think it is ever going to happen and guess who suffers??? The children!

Some people just suck....and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

I just had to get that out.....
Da mum
i'm sorry to hear about that and i didn't know that he was this kind of a father. but i could only wish for the best on both of you.
but i do find that to be really sweet how you prayed for him and hoped that he could be a better person.

take care you two ~hugs you both.~
Old 02-06-03   #106
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

everyone wants their children to have a father they can look up to and be proud of...unfortunately...not everyone gets to have one!

But Moody does have a step dad...and he is a good dad...even if he is not her real one....so thats cool. It's nice to hear someone with a tender heart...Thanks, not alot of people out there like that anymore. Take care of you too.
Old 02-06-03   #107
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

ya umm..........i still have to pee......OoOoOo i gave away blood today cause i am a cool kid!!! o yeah *high fives everyone* *relizes how much of a cool kid im not*!

The only people that you need in your lifes are the ones that prove they need you in theres!!

Old 02-06-03   #108
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by Hells_Revenge
everyone wants their children to have a father they can look up to and be proud of...unfortunately...not everyone gets to have one!

But Moody does have a step dad...and he is a good dad...even if he is not her real one....so thats cool. It's nice to hear someone with a tender heart...Thanks, not alot of people out there like that anymore. Take care of you too.
oh yeah that i can understand. i'm glad that she has somebody that could be a father to her. i also had no idea that i have a tender heart and i thank you for saying that.
but i'm sure there are more people out there in the world that are like me. you just have to look is all. not everyone is bad out there and thank god for that huh?
Old 02-07-03   #109
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

agrees with shy shy....yes, there are some terriffic people out there...just not always visible.

*What pisses me off today* hmmmm, nothing at the moment...he he he
Old 02-09-03   #110
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
agrees with shy shy....yes, there are some terriffic people out there...just not always visible.

*What pisses me off today* hmmmm, nothing at the moment...he he he
hehehe
good that is always a good thing

well the only thing that is pissing me off is this resident evil game i'm playing chrises character. i'm in the green house and they won't let me use the crank for some odd fucking reason. i'm going to play it all afternoon untill i could figure that fucking part out and its all ready pissing me off.

but i shall figure it out. i have played that game before. but its been like my freshmen year of high school yeah that long ago hehe.
Old 02-10-03   #111
icp 4ever in me
Just being me.

icp 4ever in me is on a distinguished road
Credits: 49,938
I dont like people who have attitudes when the other people didnt do shit.*cough*powder*cough*

~*Amy
Old 02-10-03   #112
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

~giggles at what she said up there.~

me i'm still pissed off about that game. i had to take a break from it just know. i still can't figure out why it won't let me use a crank. i'll get it some how but don't know when!
i all ready beat jills character. i'm only having trouble with chrises part in the green house still grrr!
Old 02-10-03   #113
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

hhmmmmmmmm.takes the game away !! hun if you keep this up yer gonna give yer self a nose bleed !! calm down!!! he he he he he he he he he
what pisses me off today??????????? everything everyday

and stupid cops who dont do there job when they say there gonna so tht one dumbasshole person has time to get rid of all the evidence and now nothing is gonna happen except a god damn slap on the wrist and a now dont you do that again ok !!! grr........ throws a douhnut in a aligator pit and watches all the cops jump in after it!! heheheheehe *giggles cause that was kinda funni*

i love you all!

Old 02-10-03   #114
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

dont worry...shit is gonna happen this time or i'll......ummmm,
freak out big time!

WHat pisses me off this morning, waking up with a sinus headache and having to go to work. *cries*
Old 02-10-03   #115
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by MoodSwing
hhmmmmmmmm.takes the game away !! hun if you keep this up yer gonna give yer self a nose bleed !! calm down!!! he he he he he he he he he
what pisses me off today??????????? everything everyday

and stupid cops who dont do there job when they say there gonna so tht one dumbasshole person has time to get rid of all the evidence and now nothing is gonna happen except a god damn slap on the wrist and a now dont you do that again ok !!! grr........ throws a douhnut in a aligator pit and watches all the cops jump in after it!! heheheheehe *giggles cause that was kinda funni*

i love you all!
dude i just finished the game before you took it away! oh yeah go me i beat the god dam game! before i wasn't thinking and since i got my self to think i got my self to beat the part that i was having trouble with. you could have the game if you want hehe have it for dinner or something know i'm going to play the second game of resident evil.

oh yeah cops sucks ass. hehehehe laughs really hard while you threw that donut ~lands on the floor holding onto the bars laughing my ass off~
we all love you to!! i'm having trouble trying to stand up still continues to laugh look at all thoughs ediots trying to get after it
Old 02-10-03   #116
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
dont worry...shit is gonna happen this time or i'll......ummmm,
freak out big time!

WHat pisses me off this morning, waking up with a sinus headache and having to go to work. *cries*
um call in sick silly
Old 02-11-03   #117
Intricate_Life
New Blood

Intricate_Life
Credits: 990
Slow internet connections...

In all seriousness...the way my mom acts sometimes. She is one of those people that lies to herself, and hangs on to the past like it is the only thing that will keep her alive. That pisses me off.

Otherwise, nothing really does. I just get irritated sometimes. But otherwise, I'm generally a happy and slightly confused person.

Old 02-11-03   #118
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

i hate it when people don't yell at me when i ask them to. i don't know why i want to be yelled at. i just want to be yelled right know. maybe i'm acting dumb or something i just know. i have something that is going on inside my head at the moment. i don't think that i could be able to talk about it. its not something that is big like how i'm trying to make it. its just something that i can't seen to understand is all.

i'm wondering what is it that people could possibly see in me here at df. if they wanted to have a relationship with me in wise is what i'm talking about. i'm not that much of a great person and i don't know what that person see's in me to begin with and i find that to be weird. i said that i wouldn't talk about it and look at me know. i don't see that as a bad thing. i just think that is odd is all.
Old 02-11-03   #119
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

oh yeah one more thing. on the second part i'm not mad about that. just what i said in first part of my typing i'm mad about. but not anymore. wow i don't stay mad very long do i?
Old 02-11-03   #120
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

you know what is pissing me off???? my god damn stuffy nose!!!

you know what makes me happy ????? this thread i love my thread!!!!!! he he he * giggles and squeezes it *

eats shy shys video game!! yummi evil dogs and stuff!!!!
i just got a new game for ps2 o yeah grand theft auto 3!!!!! i love that game!! o yeh i am a kool kid 4 real!!

intercite_life dont worry all moms suck!!! (mom dont kill me) lol

i have to pee!