Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page what pisses you off?

Old 01-28-03   #81
DeLiRiOuS
Oi! Oi! Oi!

DeLiRiOuS
Credits: 9,452
hmmmm my "im pissed about this " list for the day....

1.when you go to call someone and on accident you call someone else, some one you really would have been fucked if they had picked up, cuz you wouldn't know what to say and would feel really stupid for calling their #( lukily berofe the person i unitentionally called picked up i hung up.) *few that was a close one!*

2. when some one tells you to do some thing and you finnaly have time to do it and they get all up in your face about how its the wrong time to do it (when acctually every time you tryed to do it before they said the same thing!)

3. my fucked up family and their little obsessions!!!
i hate you all!!!

ok ...im done
*sigh*
i feel much better
Old 01-28-03   #82
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

MoodSwing is on a distinguished road
Credits: 22,653
weirdo!!!

The only people that you need in your lifes are the ones that prove they need you in theres!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-03   #83
DeLiRiOuS
Oi! Oi! Oi!

DeLiRiOuS
??? what???? im normal..ppsst..REMEMBER...
Old 01-28-03   #84
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

Hells_Revenge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 128,808
Quote:
Originally posted by MoodSwing
shy shy you is funni!!!
vudu who are u talking about??
and pughy what you make your mind up about??psst pughy ( i lub ya)

todays piss list......

1.umm......that no matter what if you war your white shirt that will be the day you decide to play with your BLACK animal or when you wear your black shirt thats the day you play eith the WHITE animal!
2.people who get mad at you and wont tell you why!! (like they have to make somthing up) grrrrr.............
3.i hate people who lie to you!

"What gets to me is when some people *hint hint* dont check their spelling before posting...ha ha ha ha......Or is it your piece of crap keyboards fault again.???

Oh yea, I hate dirty dishes.....Kristle wake up and wash the dishes!!
Old 01-28-03   #85
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

Quote:
Originally posted by DeLiRiOuS
??? what???? im normal..ppsst..REMEMBER...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *Falls to the ground laughing my ass off*
Old 01-29-03   #86
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738
[quote]Originally posted by MoodSwing
[b]shy shy you is funni!!!

Thank you'z
Old 01-29-03   #87
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,361
lol vudu... i didnt mean to be skitz there... i feel both of them. i would never make fun of smelly people but they need to respct their bodies!!!!!
Old 01-29-03   #88
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

I don't know what pisses me off. But concider me just worried about it. Well my dad isn't going to get anymore money coming in. So this morning my mom has been terring up her room left and right trying to find my dads pollicy. If she doesn't find it then that means there goes are house and we would have to cell are shit. So she is going to be looking for it all this week and i'm going to try and help her. I just need to know what it looks like and shit and i'll do my part of the search. So that way i would know what the hell i'm looking for. I'll help her out tomorrow. I don't feel like it right know and i'm not in the mood and yes of course i'm drinking about this problem. Cause i'm afraid of what is going to happen if we don't find it. I don't mind celling my shit to get some money. Man this is so not good.
Old 01-30-03   #89
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

* helps shy shy look!!!*

hands shy shy 17 cents and some pocket lint thats all i gots!! sawwy!! but i love you if that helps?

The only people that you need in your lifes are the ones that prove they need you in theres!!

Old 01-30-03   #90
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
* helps shy shy look!!!*

hands shy shy 17 cents and some pocket lint thats all i gots!! sawwy!! but i love you if that helps?
Aww thank you girl. I'll save it up when i need it hehe. Well she has found the copy of it. But we need to find the original copy. So i'm going to try and keep a possitive mind and hope that we could find it and i'm going to help look for it tomorrow. I know that there is a chance for my family and i and were not totally screwed. Anyone would worry if they were in my situation. At least i have something to release my anger out and even to some people. But that is kind of low me to do. Don't you think so? Love you to girl.
Old 01-30-03   #91
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

The great magical words "FUCK IT!" Man i so love that. If i could say it more often maybe i could live my life better. I'll do it right know and if you people want to join in. Please feel fucking free to do so. See were in a world of fuck today and that is something. Here i go.

AH YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT

AH YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT

AH YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT

AH YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT

AH YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT

AH YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT

AH YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT

AH YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT

FUCK IT BIG TIME!

You know what i feel a hell of a lot better. When you run into a tuff spot in your life remember these fine words that i have left you with "FUCK IT!" There magical words.
Old 01-30-03   #92
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Man i so love this thread. I hate it when it always falls back and that pisses me the fuck off! So each time it fails i'm not going to let that happen.
Old 02-01-03   #93
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

shy shy i love u WAY too much yer too damn cute!!.....and i dont think any thing you do is low as long as you feel good bout it babe!!*winks*

FUCK IT
FUCK IT
FUCK IT
FUCK IT
FUCK IT
FUCK IT

ya know what it does make ya feel better!! wow what would i do with out you shy shy?

Old 02-01-03   #94
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
shy shy i love u WAY too much yer too damn cute!!.....and i dont think any thing you do is low as long as you feel good bout it babe!!*winks*

FUCK IT
FUCK IT
FUCK IT
FUCK IT
FUCK IT
FUCK IT

ya know what it does make ya feel better!! wow what would i do with out you shy shy?
Hehe aww i love you two girl. If you want to talk to me your more then welcome to. I thank you for your kind words. Remember when your feeling pissed off these are the kind of words to look for is FUCK IT!! That way your goint to be able to open up a can of wope ass.
Old 02-01-03   #95
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

What pisses me the fuck off is that i'm such an ediot!

You see i went to the bar last night with the family. I was all excited and wanting to go. So they said that it was cool and that i could come along. Well we got to the bar and ran into there biker friends. Even though there an older crowd i mainly get along with anyone. I don't care what age you are. I hugged everyone that was there and said hi and talked to them for a bit. Then that is when i started the drinks. I started it the easy way. I'm going to list the drinks i had that night.

1. beer
2. Tequilla
3. 2 pepermint shnobs
4. Royal crown
5. B52
6. Long island ice tea

Then i was looking for a drinking partner. Everyone was telling me about this guy name Joe and hes is in his 40's and he is a big fat biker guy. So i was like ok i think i could take this guy on. Everyone was trying to tell me that i couldn't take a guy like him on. Then that is where i started off with thoughs shots.

I took the pepermint shnobs and slamed it down. Then he was would you like another drink? I said sure why not i'm still taking you on and everyone was laughing. He asked me what i would like to drink. Only i have no clue cause i don't know that much about the drinks yet. He was all ok how about a royal crown. I said ok i'll do that. I took it and i slamed that fucker down and still everyone was laughing like oh man she is going to be messed up. So he was ok why don't we wait for a while untill you and i decide to take another one and i said that is fine.

After that i had another beer and only drank it half way. Then i was smart to ask for water and i was drinking it. I drunk that water untill i sobared up.

Then we got back to are shots. He mentioned the drink a B52 and i said ok i'll do that one. I took that shot and i slamed it down with him.

So we did another drink and then we had the long island ice tea. Man that drink was way to sweet. It was the first time i had that and i didn't like it. So while Joe wasn't looking. My dad was my hero and he took my drink and poured it into this cup that was empty and got rid of the drink for me. Cause he asked you don't really want to drink that do you. I was like no then him and mom helped me out. After that we went home.

But what i'm pissed off about is that i'm hung over. But i had a great fucking time though and thats all that matters to me. As we walked out hahaha i was stumbling and my dad was guiding my way to are black jeep. I got home and passed the fuck out then it was sweet dreams Shy shy.

I so look like crap and feel like crap. I'm all pale but i'm pale to begin with. I have been sitting in the bathroom just know for two hours and i had my little sterio in there and i was playing Kelly Osbournes cd and had that song of hers "SHUT UP" playing.

Man i look as if i have had my favorite black kitten ran over by a car. That is how crappy i look and feel. Man i'm stupid.
Old 02-04-03   #96
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

WHAT PISSES ME OFF TODAY??? You Dont Even, Wanna Get Me Started!!! Grrrrrr!!

Last edited by Hells_Revenge; 02-04-03 at 08:59.
Old 02-05-03   #97
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

what pisses me off is that i'm being me. if that made any sence. i still love this thread.
Old 02-05-03   #98
EnigmasEcho
Morning Star Studio

EnigmasEcho is on a distinguished road
Credits: 88,198
This is the all time Pisser !

DEADBEAT DAD'S~THAT TRY TO CORRUPT

THEIR KID'S AND THEIR KID'S FRIENDS !!!

..............................................................Ma!...

Last edited by EnigmasEcho; 02-05-03 at 20:13.
Old 02-05-03   #99
DeLiRiOuS
Oi! Oi! Oi!

DeLiRiOuS
Re: This is the all time Pisser !

Quote:
Originally posted by EnigmasEcho

DEADBEAT DAD'S~THAT TRY TO CORRUPT

THEIR KID'S AND THEIR KID'S FRIENDS !!!

..............................................................Ma!...

AGREE'S 100&10%!!!!!
Old 02-05-03   #100
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

The Sonofa piece of wasted crap....can rot and I wouldn't care!!! *looks very serious*