Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page what pisses you off?

Old 01-25-03   #61
Marivaux
I'm an Asshole!!!!!!!!!!

Marivaux is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 22,768
what really pisses me off every fucking day and every fucking second i mean really pisses me off

1.) people who just whine about there life and say life sucks i want to kill myself. what fucking dumbass grow the fuck up will ya.
2.) posers who think there all fucking that...god i wish i could just kill some of these peoples.
3.) people who dont know when to fucking shut the fuck up and but out of my fucking life thinking they have all the fucking answers in the world to solve my problems...shit no one has a fucking clue what i am going through right now...all they know i can being going through highschool stress which im not...i've had the same fucking problems since i moved here so there isnt a fucking answer to any of my problems well there is but people wont let me do it....
4.) people who walk way to fucking slow and stop right in front of you because they think it would be funny too see you trip or fall...motherfuckers i see who falls you stop in front of me again and i will push you down and walk on top of you...
5.) people who talk shit behind your back and when you finally confront them about it they wont do shit...come on when you talk shit you must be able to back it up with your fist...stupid fucks
6.) People in general....i almost hate everyone around here...i just wish i could leave right now and never come back...start a new life....fresh start....new idenity...
7.) friends who call me before 10 in the morning on weekends....that just ruins my weekend motherfuckers...next time i'll fucking call at 3 in the fucking morning to yell at you for waking me up at 10 in the morning
8.) old people that try to hit me when im jogging or walking on the side of the fucking road...stupid fucking bastards next time i'll stop you and beat you with your fucking canes or walkers...teach you to fucking hit me with your cars....plus they drive so fucking slow....
9.) the dutch...lol
10.) the color yellow
11.) last but not least being me....god i hate being me the way i feel every fucking day of this fucked up life in this fucked up world...kill me now please i beg of you...kill me....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i feel so much better now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-03   #62
DeLiRiOuS
Oi! Oi! Oi!

DeLiRiOuS
Credits: 9,452
hmmmmm.... what pissed me off today...

nothing....oh yeah, when someone thinks there cheering you up by telling you that the person you love and care for was a worthless piece of crap and says that i really didn't know what i was thinking for ever loving that person that i care for so much..... i really want to punch the stupid bitch that said that to me to day....yup thats what pissed me off to day. and that is all.
Old 01-25-03   #63
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738
Wow you sound really up set. Is there anything i could do? I won't kill you though cause i don't have it in me. This goes out to Marv.
Old 01-25-03   #64
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

Hells_Revenge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 128,808
Wow...there's alot of pist off peoples in this thread.

And Delirious......dont listen to what others say about the one you care for...it's how YOU view that person that counts, everyone elses opinion are pointless, unless of course you are seeking their opinion.

What really REALLY pisses me OFF......I mean to the point of becoming lethal....
Shopping at Costco and trying to get throught the store without getting ran into by someones cart. I also hate the stupid people that hand out the free food samples at the end of almost every friggen isle....dont they realize they are causing a very frustrating traffic jam....as if the store isn't already busy enough. I HATE GOING TO COSTCO!! and when I do it puts me in a very pissy mood......I hate stupid people that have no courtesy towards others. Grrrrrrrrrr
Old 01-25-03   #65
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Ok i have found something that pisses me off. I really hate it when people say this.

1. people who just whine about there life and say life sucks i want to kill myself. what fucking dumbasses grow the fuck up will ya.

Unlike they don't whine and bitch about there fucking lives as well. What gives you the god dam fucking right to say that? Then you having the balls to tell everyone to grow the fuck up why don't you do the same for your god dam fucking self. I hate it when people that say they have the right to bitch and fucking whine about there lives while no one else doesn't deserve that same kind of right. Fuck you! You are not god and go to fucking hell and i hope that you god dam rot in it for all eternity. There i said my shit.
Old 01-26-03   #66
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

MoodSwing is on a distinguished road
Credits: 22,653
wow shy shy ......its about time you get pissed off!!!!!
go turbo!!......i see your point though very well i see it!!!!!
what pisses me off today

1. my father he is a peice of shit mother fucking queer.......i only use him for money (i know it sounds bad but its all he is worth)(really)
2.boys can they ever make up their damn minds??? NO
3.mean drunk people
4.mucho burps(yucki)
5. when you rent a movie and it looks really good and turns out to be a lezbo stupid ass movie (that just happend tonight)GRRR...
6.my fat rolls!!(LOL)
7.white people who think their black i hate it so so so so much!! hello your white!!!!!!
8.last but not least drama queens people who have to make stuff up to get some drama going!

The only people that you need in your lifes are the ones that prove they need you in theres!!

Old 01-26-03   #67
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

I would have to agree with you about the Mucho burps.....
Them are some nasty ass burps. What they hell do they put in their food to make that smelly of a burp any how??

*gags*

What I hate today...... It's my last day off and I have a shit load of housework to do and nobody is going to bother to help me out.
Damn kids *& Hubby..... After all they create my housework!
I just hate that!!!

Oh yea, Kristle when you leave to go spend the afternoon with your *coughs* Father....I am going shopping without you!
*LAUGHS HISTERICALLY* ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Old 01-26-03   #68
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

Oh one last thing that I hate today....

My new coffee pot is leaking all over the place everytime I use it.....Damn piece of shit! Like I was just dying to go spend more money on another piece of crap!
Old 01-26-03   #69
AbstractEvil
Bona Fide

AbstractEvil
Credits: 41,263
list of stuff that pisses me off :
1) People judging me before they even know me
2) People who treat me like a piece of dirt because I'm only a teenager and dress differently
People who act like they know it all and dont have to revise (Ian you dickwad you got a C I got an A FUCK YOU ! )
4)When people get addicted to drugs and its the only thing in their life that they care for
5) People rolling round on the floor and being sick after having too much to drink.
6) Friends who judge my eating habits

Occupation - waitress at Anti-Social Pizzeria
Manager and owner of Anomynous Hotel.

Blind pugh - bar man
Velvet - Bar mans "assistant"
Old 01-26-03   #70
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

You know what I hate: The stuck up, better than thou, Judgemental Bastards who feel that they are better than anyone else....and the way they make the people around them feel.

I hate snobby, ridiculing, anal jerkwads!! Their shit does stink!
Old 01-26-03   #71
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Originally posted by MoodSwing
wow shy shy ......its about time you get pissed off!!!!!
go turbo!!......i see your point though very well i see it!!!!!
what pisses me off today

1. my father he is a peice of shit mother fucking queer.......i only use him for money (i know it sounds bad but its all he is worth)(really)
2.boys can they ever make up their damn minds??? NO
3.mean drunk people
4.mucho burps(yucki)
5. when you rent a movie and it looks really good and turns out to be a lezbo stupid ass movie (that just happend tonight)GRRR...
6.my fat rolls!!(LOL)
7.white people who think their black i hate it so so so so much!! hello your white!!!!!!
8.last but not least drama queens people who have to make stuff up to get some drama going!
Hehe yeah i can get pissed off and its very rare to see me that way. Just because you never see me mad doesn't mean that i could be that way.

I also agree with number 7 that pisses me the fuck off as well. Hey but you gotta love drama once in a while.
Old 01-27-03   #72
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

LOL..........ya..i guess yer right..

what pisses me off today!

1. people who smoke in their car and crank up the heat at the same time and make you car sick!!
2.stupid people in genral

i think thats it tonight....wow im not all that pissy today!
ill probably think of sumthing else!!!

The only people that you need in your lifes are the ones that prove they need you in theres!!

Old 01-27-03   #73
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

ok i some one just pissed me off bad!!!

1. i hate syupid fucking people who get mad at you out of no where and then dont tell you why there pissed and fucking ignores you like a fucking baby! FUCK i am so mad!!!!
2.it also pisses me off that my best guy friend is being a dick to me cause some chic that he likes hates me!!(shes a whore)
3.my fucking life pisses me off!!
4. i am so mad!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!

butt i guess its better to be pissed off then pissed on huh?

Old 01-27-03   #74
Demon's Eclipse
Stranded Soldier

Demon's Eclipse will become famous soon enough
Credits: 124,991
1)Ignorant bitches who insist on trying to get with you, even though they know you're in a relationship.

2)friends lying to you over little bullshit.

Calling a cab, then it not arriving for 2 hours...when they said it will be 15 min. Then when you've already called a different cab, gotten a ride to where your going, they call you and bitch at you for not waiting!
Old 01-27-03   #75
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

i love you seester!!!!!!.............*hugs* i thought you could use that!!!!!!!!!

one more thing that pisses me off my stupid fucking peice of shit keyboard!!!!!!!! i hate it!!!! *throws it down and steps on it!!

Old 01-27-03   #76
Blind Pugh
Red Herring.

Blind Pugh is on a distinguished road
Credits: 81,071
Quote:
Originally posted by MoodSwing
what pisses me off today?

Boys can they ever make up their damn minds??? NO
*Makes his mind up*
Old 01-27-03   #77
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

[quote]Originally posted by MoodSwing
[b]LOL..........ya..i guess yer right..

I think that i'm going to get along with you just fine!
Old 01-27-03   #78
velvet
scrumptious

velvet is on a distinguished road
Credits: 109,361
people who make fun of other people just because they think that they are above them. its disgusting.

people who dont respect their bodies (showering and stuff).. i mean... your body is your temple... and even temples get cleanded every once in a while...right?
Old 01-27-03   #79
Vudu Doll
Ruff And Tuff Lil' Kittie

Vudu Doll is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,701
Quote:
Originally posted by so_confused999
people who make fun of other people just because they think that they are above them. its disgusting.

people who dont respect their bodies (showering and stuff).. i mean... your body is your temple... and even temples get cleanded every once in a while...right?
You guys make me laugh... the both of you... some times I don't klnow how to tell you two apart!

Luv ya
VooDoo Doll
Old 01-28-03   #80
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

shy shy you is funni!!!
vudu who are u talking about??
and pughy what you make your mind up about??psst pughy ( i lub ya)

todays piss list......

1.umm......that no matter what if you war your white shirt that will be the day you decide to play with your BLACK animal or when you wear your black shirt thats the day you play eith the WHITE animal!
2.people who get mad at you and wont tell you why!! (like they have to make somthing up) grrrrr.............
3.i hate people who lie to you!