Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page what pisses you off?

Old 03-11-03   #201
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty

evilkitty will become famous soon enoughevilkitty will become famous soon enough
Credits: 100,603
Quote:
Originally posted by Shy shy
Heh wow i have been taught the same way. You know i wouldn't worry as much. Speak up for what you believe in and do not care about what other people may or may not say to you. You are your own person. I feel as if i have somethings in commen with you. You are very welcome evilkitty.
Wow we are the same type of people. You must be my lost twin hehe. I will try my best not letting anyone to take advantage of me.
It is very nice to find soemone who share the same thought.
Thank You again Shy Shy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-03   #202
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,738
Quote:
Originally posted by evilkittycandy
Wow we are the same type of people. You must be my lost twin hehe. I will try my best not letting anyone to take advantage of me.
It is very nice to find soemone who share the same thought.
Thank You again Shy Shy
Hehe since you are my lost twin. Its nice to find you once again. Good i'm glad that you won't let people take advantage of you. Your very welcome. We should talk more again sometime
Old 03-11-03   #203
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty

evilkitty will become famous soon enoughevilkitty will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Shy shy
Hehe since you are my lost twin. Its nice to find you once again. Good i'm glad that you won't let people take advantage of you. Your very welcome. We should talk more again sometime
You bet we will

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-11-03   #204
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Coolies
Old 03-12-03   #205
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Again another day has gone by with out me being pissed off about anything. Well that could always be a good sign.
Old 03-12-03   #206
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty

lucky you Shy shy Where I work there are alots of people pissing me off everyday. But I usually take a deep breath and forget about it.

Old 03-12-03   #207
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
lucky you Shy shy Where I work there are alots of people pissing me off everyday. But I usually take a deep breath and forget about it.
Yep that i am lucky.

You know i used to go through that when i used to work before. But i hated how people would get me in trouble for no reason. Then having people talking behind my back and ordering me around like i was there slave. I did the same fucking thing that you did was to sit there and take a deep breath and forget about the mother fuckers. But that kind of made it worse in a way.
It made me feel down and that i was always going to let them walk all over my back. I didn't like that. But know i don't wory anymore. But i need to get my self up to start doing something again.

Oh well maybe one day i will.
Old 03-12-03   #208
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty

Shy shy you are right, I remember one of my customer piss me off all the time. He did that on purpose becasue I say no to him when he ask me out. So whenever he comes around he make me feel like shit. So One day I finally have enough courage and told him straight that he can't treat me like this.
Now everyone at work notice this guy is being a lots nicer and ask me what I did.

Old 03-12-03   #209
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Shy shy you are right, I remember one of my customer piss me off all the time. He did that on purpose becasue I say no to him when he ask me out. So whenever he comes around he make me feel like shit. So One day I finally have enough courage and told him straight that he can't treat me like this.
Now everyone at work notice this guy is being a lots nicer and ask me what I did.
That was a good thing how you did that! Heh strange things can happen at times ~nods head.~
Old 03-12-03   #210
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty

Hey Shy shy I see ur mood is falling asleep! U need to get some sleep

Old 03-12-03   #211
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Hehe you know i have tried to get my self some sleep. But i can't get the full sleep that i should be gettting. Oh well maybe some day i will heh. Its at night time i could stay up all night as if it were day. But in the day time i'm lazy as shit. Maybe i shouldn't sleep in the day time and maybe that way i could get my rest. But right know i'm i have ENERGY HEHE! So i could talk to you more more more.
Old 03-12-03   #212
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty

Shy shy u must be related to the Vampire family
hehe
But than again I am more awake at night than day time, maybe I am part of the family too
I find that after u take a nice hot bath. It helps to sleep better. Make sure u add alots of bath salt. It relaxes ur muscle.

P.S One say u r cute & funny

Old 03-12-03   #213
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
Shy shy u must be related to the Vampire family
hehe
But than again I am more awake at night than day time, maybe I am part of the family too
I find that after u take a nice hot bath. It helps to sleep better. Make sure u add alots of bath salt. It relaxes ur muscle.

P.S One say u r cute & funny
Ok i shall try something like that. Even though i'm really not a type of person who take bathes. But trying it wouldn't hurt any.
You and i are in the same family mainly hehe. But i'm glad that i have found you cause i could relate to you really well.
Awww for One tell him that i send him my hugs and kisses
Old 03-12-03   #214
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty

You know I am glad I find u too,
In thisThread What pissed u off is like a place where we girls get together and bitch. which is kind of fun

hmm think of it I think there is a thread for bitching too lol

Old 03-12-03   #215
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Quote:
You know I am glad I find u too,
In thisThread What pissed u off is like a place where we girls get together and bitch. which is kind of fun

hmm think of it I think there is a thread for bitching too lol
Hahaha yep that is where you and i meet. Its strange how people end up finding each other. But that is the whole intire beauty of it! Oh me i used to bitch all the time and know i have came to be bitch hehe. Funny how that kind of happens. We should maybe get together and bitch sometime
Old 03-14-03   #216
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate

MoodSwing is on a distinguished road
Credits: 22,653
hewo!!

The only people that you need in your lifes are the ones that prove they need you in theres!!

Old 03-14-03   #217
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate

Hello!
Old 03-14-03   #218
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....

Hells_Revenge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 128,808
what pisses me off: Finding out horrible things about somone....somone you already dispise, someone you thought had already sunk to the deepest depths possible, only to find they have sunk even further, and have become even more dispicable. Knowing that they have no remorse for what they have done, and that they have no clue as to the amount of anguish they have inflicted upon their family members or children.
I hate how somone can cause so much destruction in other peoples lives, and always just walk away from it beaming as if it was a meaningful duty to them. I hate how the legal system waits until lives are ruined before they step in to prevent further damage. I hate how children are always victimized!!
I hate people who hate the world and their only function in life is to destroy everyone elses.

I feel better now! but just a little
Old 03-15-03   #219
DeLiRiOuS
Oi! Oi! Oi!

DeLiRiOuS
Credits: 9,452
wow...um i think i'll try and stay on your good side..
umumumum..i'll never fold your laundry again.. i swear!! and umumum i'll never help w/ the dishes again either!..he hehe ok...
and i'll i'll stop grabing your butt in public..well maybe i'll keep doing that ..
Old 03-15-03   #220
DeLiRiOuS
Oi! Oi! Oi!

DeLiRiOuS
Credits: 9,452
P.S....... pweese feel better!!!

from--> to this

ok!!!??!!!!! yeay!!!