Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page what pisses you off?
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-03   #181
Blind Pugh
Red Herring.
 
Blind Pugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Available at all good retail outlets.
Posts: 6,726
Blind Pugh is on a distinguished road
Credits: 81,071
The Milkman???

But a woman delivers our milk!!!!
__________________
Big kids ate my sig
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-03   #182
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,153
Hells_Revenge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 128,808
Oh my.......Perhaps I was mistaken!! But then again looks can be deceiving....
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-03   #183
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate
 
MoodSwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: forest grove OR
Posts: 1,335
MoodSwing is on a distinguished road
Credits: 22,653
i dont have a dead i was geneticly engeneired
(however you spell it)

wait no i was.........hatched


no no..........






mommy where do babys come from??







plz dont ansrew that
__________________

The only people that you need in your lifes are the ones that prove they need you in theres!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-03   #184
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,153
Hells_Revenge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 128,808
babies come from ......lets see, hmmmmm....
Geeeze...if you don't know by now??
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-03   #185
Blind Pugh
Red Herring.
 
Blind Pugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Available at all good retail outlets.
Posts: 6,726
Blind Pugh is on a distinguished road
Credits: 81,071
*Waits to find out*
__________________
Big kids ate my sig
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-03   #186
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate
 
MoodSwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: forest grove OR
Posts: 1,335
MoodSwing is on a distinguished road
Credits: 22,653
~waits wif blind~
__________________

The only people that you need in your lifes are the ones that prove they need you in theres!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-03   #187
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,153
Hells_Revenge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 128,808
I can see that the two of you are quite interested in knowing.....Alright then, babies come from the stork. But the stork only brings them to people who have....well you know!!
played around with the milk man/woman

he he he
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-03   #188
Blind Pugh
Red Herring.
 
Blind Pugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Available at all good retail outlets.
Posts: 6,726
Blind Pugh is on a distinguished road
Credits: 81,071
Played with the Milkwoman huh?

Aha!

*Gets out his Monopoly set*
__________________
Big kids ate my sig
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-03   #189
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate
 
MoodSwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: forest grove OR
Posts: 1,335
MoodSwing is on a distinguished road
Credits: 22,653
what pisses me off today??

dont even get me started!!!!!!............

stupid ppl that talk shit behinde your back and act like your friend to your face!!!!!

yup that pisses my shit right off!!!!!!!
__________________

The only people that you need in your lifes are the ones that prove they need you in theres!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-03   #190
DeLiRiOuS
Oi! Oi! Oi!
 
DeLiRiOuS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: oregon
Posts: 445
DeLiRiOuS
Credits: 9,452
ahhh,,,,,, i like this room very VERY FUCKING MUCH!!!!! WELL HERE I GO!


ok to day..no how about this entire week end+ today!

1. my parents for being so goddamn fucking nosey in every little thing that goes on in my life..FUCKIN LEAVE ME ALONE FUCK!!and for never giving me my phone messages! its the least you could do ya fucking lazy bitch! fuck
2. my siblings for , once againg.. never letting me have a peacefull fucking day. for never giving me my phone messages, for never telling me when they borrow something, for never knoking when the come in my room, for never being quiet while im on the phone, for ... BEING SO FUCKING ANNOYING!! FUCK!
3.my otheer family for always letting me know when they call that i really should be happy that they don't boot me out of the famoly for being such a "screw up" fuck you all! for telling my parents that , just because im acctually getting out more and trying to have a , if you dare to call this a "life", that i am some how ALWAYS ON DRUGS!! for thinking that just because i am depressed all the time means that i AM ON FUCKING DRUGS!FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!!
4. EVERY ONE I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH. FOR BEING A BUNCH OF PRICKS AND NEVER LETTING ME BE HAPPY ..NEVER!! for always keeping a secret but only telling one person!!
5. my mo for going through all my shit and my poetry and then telling me that "oh you know we love you " fuck that .. half that shit aint about you ! and if it were YOU SURE AS FUCK WOULDN'T KNOW! for thinking that just because i don't like talking to you cuz you always take things wrong thAT im all of a suddin going to commit suicide. I WISH I HAD THE BALLS TO DO THAT!


AND FOR EVERY ONE ELSE WHO IS GONNA PISS ME OFF THIS WEEK.....FUCK YOU . AND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! STAY OUT OF THE LITTLE LIFE I HAVE LEFT...CUZ HOPEFULLY .. ILL BE GONE SOON . AND I WON'T HAVE TO FUCKING DEAL WITH ANY OF YOUR SHIT ANY MORE! FUCK I CANT WAIT!HAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
__________________
Ich Wetten Du Schrie Mogen A Jude Aus Ein Backofen.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-03   #191
MoodSwing
Darkness Incarnate
 
MoodSwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: forest grove OR
Posts: 1,335
MoodSwing is on a distinguished road
Credits: 22,653
ok........thanks...you make me feel real good!.....no ones life is perfect....and i am glad that you see me as such a good friend....whatever
__________________

The only people that you need in your lifes are the ones that prove they need you in theres!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-03   #192
Hells_Revenge
Drifting.....
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Oregon
Posts: 4,153
Hells_Revenge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 128,808
Quote:
Originally posted by DeLiRiOuS
ahhh,,,,,, i like this room very VERY FUCKING MUCH!!!!! WELL HERE I GO!


ok to day..no how about this entire week end+ today!

1. my parents for being so goddamn fucking nosey in every little thing that goes on in my life..FUCKIN LEAVE ME ALONE FUCK!!and for never giving me my phone messages! its the least you could do ya fucking lazy bitch! fuck
2. my siblings for , once againg.. never letting me have a peacefull fucking day. for never giving me my phone messages, for never telling me when they borrow something, for never knoking when the come in my room, for never being quiet while im on the phone, for ... BEING SO FUCKING ANNOYING!! FUCK!
3.my otheer family for always letting me know when they call that i really should be happy that they don't boot me out of the famoly for being such a "screw up" fuck you all! for telling my parents that , just because im acctually getting out more and trying to have a , if you dare to call this a "life", that i am some how ALWAYS ON DRUGS!! for thinking that just because i am depressed all the time means that i AM ON FUCKING DRUGS!FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!!
4. EVERY ONE I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH. FOR BEING A BUNCH OF PRICKS AND NEVER LETTING ME BE HAPPY ..NEVER!! for always keeping a secret but only telling one person!!
5. my mo for going through all my shit and my poetry and then telling me that "oh you know we love you " fuck that .. half that shit aint about you ! and if it were YOU SURE AS FUCK WOULDN'T KNOW! for thinking that just because i don't like talking to you cuz you always take things wrong thAT im all of a suddin going to commit suicide. I WISH I HAD THE BALLS TO DO THAT!


AND FOR EVERY ONE ELSE WHO IS GONNA PISS ME OFF THIS WEEK.....FUCK YOU . AND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! STAY OUT OF THE LITTLE LIFE I HAVE LEFT...CUZ HOPEFULLY .. ILL BE GONE SOON . AND I WON'T HAVE TO FUCKING DEAL WITH ANY OF YOUR SHIT ANY MORE! FUCK I CANT WAIT!HAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

*runs in and licks yer face........*
I lub ya ......sorry your having a shitty day/week/month/...........
sometimes things just SUCK!
I hate when people are miserable!!

I lub U 2 Moody......now you girls kiss and make up......damnit!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-03   #193
Blind Pugh
Red Herring.
 
Blind Pugh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Available at all good retail outlets.
Posts: 6,726
Blind Pugh is on a distinguished road
Credits: 81,071
*Waits to watch Delirious & Moody kiss*







HEY SOMEONES GOTTA BE THE COMIC RELIEF!!
__________________
Big kids ate my sig
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-03   #194
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate
 
Kendra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 27,442
Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,708
What pisses me off? Nothing anymore.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-03   #195
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty
 
evilkitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,727
evilkitty will become famous soon enoughevilkitty will become famous soon enough
Credits: 100,493
pissed me off when someone promise to call to go out and never did.
And give u some lame excuse and do that over and over again.
Afterward it get pretty funny because u just want to see what kind of excuses they can give you.
__________________
What comes around goes around

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-03   #196
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate
 
Kendra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 27,442
Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,708
Quote:
Originally posted by evilkittycandy
pissed me off when someone promise to call to go out and never did.
And give u some lame excuse and do that over and over again.
Afterward it get pretty funny because u just want to see what kind of excuses they can give you.
If i were you i would do the samething back to them. See how they would like it.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-03   #197
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty
 
evilkitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,727
evilkitty will become famous soon enoughevilkitty will become famous soon enough
Credits: 100,493
Quote:
Originally posted by Shy shy
If i were you i would do the samething back to them. See how they would like it.
I have thought of it but I am too nice. I try but the word never came out.
__________________
What comes around goes around

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-03   #198
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate
 
Kendra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 27,442
Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,708
Quote:
Originally posted by evilkittycandy
I have thought of it but I am too nice. I try but the word never came out.
You know i'm like you as well a person that is to nice. But that has changed for me i'm not that nice anymore. I could be mean to people and not give a shit about it. Before i was all againt's it but know i'm not againt's it anymore. Just besure that people don't take advantage of you though.

I guess your maybe wondering why i have changed. Nobody didn't do anything to me or said anything to me at. I manly changed on my own. I'm pretty sure that you will have the same change as me.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-03   #199
evilkitty
Naugty LiL Kitty
 
evilkitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,727
evilkitty will become famous soon enoughevilkitty will become famous soon enough
Credits: 100,493
Quote:
Originally posted by Shy shy
You know i'm like you as well a person that is to nice. But that has changed for me i'm not that nice anymore. I could be mean to people and not give a shit about it. Before i was all againt's it but know i'm not againt's it anymore. Just besure that people don't take advantage of you though.

I guess your maybe wondering why i have changed. Nobody didn't do anything to me or said anything to me at. I manly changed on my own. I'm pretty sure that you will have the same change as me.
Yes shy shy, I totally agree with you. I have been told I am too nice and people do take advantage of me.
I have been trying to speak up and try not to be nice to those people who take adavantage of me. I am doing one step at the time.
I always been told "if you can't say anything nice just don't say it"
I am too shy but I do try to speak up for myself.
Thank You Shy Shy
__________________
What comes around goes around

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-03   #200
Kendra
Darkness Incarnate
 
Kendra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 27,442
Kendra will become famous soon enough
Credits: 661,708
Quote:
Originally posted by evilkittycandy
Yes shy shy, I totally agree with you. I have been told I am too nice and people do take advantage of me.
I have been trying to speak up and try not to be nice to those people who take adavantage of me. I am doing one step at the time.
I always been told "if you can't say anything nice just don't say it"
I am too shy but I do try to speak up for myself.
Thank You Shy Shy
Heh wow i have been taught the same way. You know i wouldn't worry as much. Speak up for what you believe in and do not care about what other people may or may not say to you. You are your own person. I feel as if i have somethings in commen with you. You are very welcome evilkitty.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Recent Threads
How Do I Access the...
03-17-07 21:48
Last post by Jezrygew
54 Minutes Ago 16:38
Anybody have...
20 Hours Ago 21:02
Last post by thefr0g
8 Hours Ago 08:33
Hey fr0g
3 Days Ago 01:49
Last post by thefr0g
9 Hours Ago 08:32
Overflowing asylums
3 Weeks Ago 01:23
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Day Ago 19:27
Obama sends a letter.
3 Days Ago 21:42
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Days Ago 21:42
what surprised you today?
04-11-13 17:55
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Days Ago 21:19
Science Disproves...
11-01-10 14:38
by Pahu
Last post by Sic Simon
3 Days Ago 21:16
Whats your job?
11-20-07 14:57
Last post by Sic Simon
5 Days Ago 20:26
what have you eaten...
12-24-03 19:43
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Week Ago 10:09
Darkforum Youtube!
03-25-13 07:48
Last post by JeNn_DeViLz
1 Week Ago 09:32
Online Users: 69
0 members and 69 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 1928, 06-09-15 at 18:20.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com

© 2006 - 2016 Dark Forum | About Dark Forum | Advertisers | Investors | Legal | A member of the Crowdgather Forum Community