Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Wusses

Old 11-08-02   #1
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 304,890
Wusses

You guys have lost your balls, it seems so dull and simple here. Can you conciously admit defeat and still linger around to sit and talk about it amongst it's very threads? Communication is overrated, all it does is heighten your expectations, and only disappoint follows. Save yourself from senseless supplication, and harbor entertainment from all of it's angles and in all of it's complexity, the warrior always resembles his weapon, make it count for something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-02   #2
Oblivion
....Cuddle this....

Oblivion is on a distinguished road
Credits: 29,370
i know i have lost lots of things but not my balls.....well at least not yet.... as for defeat....hell i did not even know there was any hoopla going on that invovled a division of armoured meerkats.
besides disappointment is a building experience ...like putting a slip n slide on an up escalator

not really senseless......more along the lines of pointless but still battles are for those not designed to find another way...

Alone together. It was all two people could ever be to each other, Alone. Together. For the dreams and secrets of our hearts may be spoken, but words are poor handmaidens. Wordes can never fully say what we want them to say, for they fumble, stammer, and break the best porcelain. The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path, content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it does not try to speak...
from the book "Dragons of a Lost Star

Old 11-09-02   #3
icy
Classy Lassy

icy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 73,189
This place has lost its spark why are we called darkforum? We're not allowed to say anything nasty. I remember when moderation wasn't almost any you said whatever you want and no one told you what you were doing wrong about something about "you're going to get banned for that!" like what? Fuck it we're all going to go slowly crazy from boredom.
Old 11-09-02   #4
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 2,073
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS ME!!!!
Old 11-09-02   #5
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

And why even have boundaries, aren't we all here to conversate freely and with our own moral judgement? Must we follow those who are set upon the throne by the distraught? Must we sanctify that which does not sanctify us? Glorify that which is your personality and your character. Do not hide your face from those set high, those who appear in godliness, rather shun them as those heroes before you have and embrace your right to uphold your own name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-09-02   #6
posthuman
Dark Christ

posthuman
Credits: 8,957
if you know you can realize you cannot reach every goal ten when you dont it shouldnt bother, notthing wrong with having things to dream foward too and work for, but yes this place has taken a noise dive into an empty pool, and i dont like this new format

"He was wearing his yellow tie, i did'nt even wear a tie to work anymore..."

Old 11-09-02   #7
doebathory
the poet

Location: well the estate agent said it was a semi/det. des. res. in need of some work but to me it looks like a complete sht. hle.
doebathory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 185,622
Quote:
Originally posted by Sik Simon
And why even have boundaries, aren't we all here to conversate freely and with our own moral judgement? Must we follow those who are set upon the throne by the distraught? Must we sanctify that which does not sanctify us? Glorify that which is your personality and your character. Do not hide your face from those set high, those who appear in godliness, rather shun them as those heroes before you have and embrace your right to uphold your own name.

fuck boundaries, just smoke more weed.

well that's my plan anyway........

liked the last bit though *nods* i'm all for shunning those that appear in godliness.

as long as i don't have to be for shunning people who appear in nakedliness though, too much fun to be had

No...wait...I take that back...I have no problem with the horse you rode in on.
Old 11-10-02   #8
Alliance Of Concerned Men
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Alliance Of Concerned Men
Credits: 36,396
Re: Wusses

Quote:
Originally posted by Sik Simon
You guys have lost your balls, it seems so dull and simple here. Can you conciously admit defeat and still linger around to sit and talk about it amongst it's very threads? Communication is overrated, all it does is heighten your expectations, and only disappoint follows. Save yourself from senseless supplication, and harbor entertainment from all of it's angles and in all of it's complexity, the warrior always resembles his weapon, make it count for something.
From what i can decypher from your butchering of the language you're saying that DF has lost it's edge and that everyone is walking on eggshells for each crash-helmet newb that tumbles in?

I can't say that i disagree with you there son.

So am i to assume that my typical razortongued barbs towards those pimping idiocy that warranted (albeit undeserved, IMO) adulation in the past will now get me banned? Are you fuckin joking on me?

"Here in the Alliance, We're man enough to say, 'we're not afraid to show concern.'"

Old 11-10-02   #9
Dyshade
The King Douche
Admin

Dyshade will become famous soon enoughDyshade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,453
Re: Re: Wusses

Quote:
Originally posted by Alliance Of Concerned Men
From what i can decypher from your butchering of the language you're saying that DF has lost it's edge and that everyone is walking on eggshells for each crash-helmet newb that tumbles in?

I can't say that i disagree with you there son.

So am i to assume that my typical razortongued barbs towards those pimping idiocy that warranted (albeit undeserved, IMO) adulation in the past will now get me banned? Are you fuckin joking on me?
Hey AOCM.... long time no see... err.. read....
Please refer yourself to the Rules posted in the sticky thread above for what may or may not get you banned or warned.... we now have a bitch forum which is there expressly for purposes of jibing others.... the Bitch Forum is fairly unModerated.... this Forum has rules however that all must follow.... except in cases of Invasion by other boards..... if members of another forum come here just to attempt to bait or otherwise flame members here i will turn a blind eye toward such behaviour toward them.... of course this does not mean that you can go on a rampage toward members here new or not... elsewise have fun

S.O.D.

Old 11-11-02   #10
AurianBloodsilk
Lurks in the Shadows

Location: Hell. yep Hell where I torture your soul for all of eternity! come and visit bring a friend!
AurianBloodsilk
Credits: 2,861
Quote:
Originally posted by icy
This place has lost its spark why are we called darkforum? We're not allowed to say anything nasty. I remember when moderation wasn't almost any you said whatever you want and no one told you what you were doing wrong about something about "you're going to get banned for that!" like what? Fuck it we're all going to go slowly crazy from boredom.
what do you mean slowly going crazy?

Witches do it in circles.

Old 11-11-02   #11
Damian Hell
The Dark Helmet.

Damian Hell is on a distinguished road
Credits: 75,003
Quote:
Originally posted by AurianBloodsilk
what do you mean slowly going crazy?
smacks the rumbling idiot with the old generals boot ....hushhhh leather monkey spanker ... i mean sick simon has a point here ..... now do like a monkey with raisins bananas en skim milk !
Old 11-11-02   #12
Count Crapula
Ghost of a TX Ladies' Man

Count Crapula
Credits: 42,783
You mean we're not having fun here?

"Why don't you go practice falling down, I'll be there in a minute." -Joe Dirt

"Meat's meat, and a man's gotta eat." - Farmer VIncent

**WildAngelofEve is my guardian angel
**Jordyn saved my life
**Vamptress is my beautiful sculptress.
**DedMetlBitch666!!! Damn! 'Nuff said...
**CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
**The DarkRain is so soothing to my soul...
Old 11-11-02   #13
Damian Hell
The Dark Helmet.

Damian Hell is on a distinguished road
Credits: 75,003
fun its for the masses ... i say cheers , red skin ...jojos we'd be Gauthier .. if they ....wak it in black Berry's
Old 06-21-14   #14
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

and then there was dark forum