Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Amaya's Night

Old 10-08-02   #41
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Credits: 11,987
When Seronus was jolted to the dance floor he stood still and motionless. Yet the other vampires did not seem to mind him at all, most of the young ones moved out of his way after they studied what kind of clothing he wore. Moments passed and then he followed Amaya outside of the club leaving the young mortal named Stacy behind. Seronus was glad to be out of that place, away from all killing and raving. And when Amaya had spoke to him on how he hunted he gladly responded.

A faint smile formed on those devilish lips of his, those two sets of fangs being revealed once again. He noticed that more and more young ones entered the club easily, and yet the mortals had a hard time of getting in. But then he averted his attention completely Amaya taking in her question.

There is nothing wrong with me. I just prefer to feed in my own style. You want to know what it is like? Come, let me show you.

He took her hand and off they were into the darkness of the road. They did not run fast, they merely walked. And all of a sudden he saw a group of young men roaming the alleys as if they were rebels and making a deal of some sort. He did not reveal himself to this group of people instead he watched for a minute or two. He wanted Amaya to look as well. He took in to accord that they were threatening to take another man's life away from him, then he saw the glimmer of what appeared to be a knife. Another one of those young men held a gun to the man's head as well.

You see Amaya I do not feed on those who are innocent or not ready. I believe all humans represent at least some beauty. But the most common way I hunt for my meals is by searching out evil doers and people that deserve to die. Watch.

Seronus watched closely this time and let go of Amaya's hand. He let himself be seen by the one who was being threatened. His eyes did not stray from him nor did they move to anyone else. The other young men began to notice the man wearing the old ancient garments. And in a flash of lightning Seronus did not hesitate. He appeared behind the young man that held the gun, quickly his arm grabbed a hold of his wrist. With a fast twist of his own hand, he broke the young man's wrist. Then with the preternatural speed he sunk his fangs deep in the side of the man's neck Blood trickled down the side of his clothing as Seronus held onto him tightly. He observed that most of the young men ran away out into the city streets, but one of them remained. He let the first body drop to the floor, and after this young man came running after him with his shiny little knife, he killed him as well. The blood ran sweetly into his veins feeling the energy flowing through him rapidly. What a glorious attack, he could do it no better.

He took the two corpses in his grasp and carried them over to a nearby dumpster that was occupying the alley as well. Carefully he opened up the large can and tossed them both inside with great ease. The young man that was being threatened still remained in the allye shocked and frightened than ever. He moved languidly towards the young man seeing that he did not want to be killed. A simple hand rested on the boy's shoulder, and Seronus' giant silver eyes stared directly into his own.

Go home.

And with that the young man fled from the sight of the brutal killing. Slowly Seronus made his way to the exit of the alley towards his beautiful Amaya.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-02   #42
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Credits: 4,997
Amaya felt a thrill run through her, watching
her darling Seronus hunt so expertly. He was so
quick and graceful, so beautiful to watch hunt.
And his morals, his integrity in killing only
those who deserved to die, made her sink more
deeply in love with him. There was something
about him, something gloriously beautiful and
dangerous when he hunted. She felt rather aroused,
to tell the truth. It was like the awe a mortal
might feel while watching a tiger or some
other kind of predator take down his prey.

When he came back to her, she felt fairly high.
She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him
close and kissed his bloody lips. The taste
of the blood and him sang though her undead body,
making her quiver in his arms. "That was beautiful, my love" she whispered to him. "It was a work of art" she settled against him, his body warm from his kill, and pressed her face against his collarbone. All was right with the world.

Her world.

Their world.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You are sexy. You are domineering. You are a bit kinky. And you like it that way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Find out @

Old 10-08-02   #43
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
He tasted those sweet lips of Amaya letting her have some of the blood from his recent victim. He felt her love and her coldness deep inside. He remained kissing her for a time until she broke away and she spoke in those angelic words as she always did. A work of art? Maybe it was. But it was better than feeding off of that one that danced in the club. He felt her heartbeat when she leaned against him again. Those arms came up and around her waist pulling her closer. He smelled yet again the fresh scent of her beautiful hair. A hand came up only to stroke those silky locks of hers.

She was perfect to him in everyway. There was no doubt that he would spend the rest of his undead life with her. They could dance through the ages and never grow old. They would stay in their twenties and reamin as the undead, living with the beautiful harmonies of the world. He loved her so much, it would be pain for him to let her go now. He was satisfied with the killing and it felt as if she adored his killing as well. Such a great feeling to be wanted, to block away all the pain and suffering throughout his eternity.

That was all for you, Amaya. I am a damned creature just as you, a beast that walks at night hunting their own prey. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my nights with you and you in my embrace.
Old 10-08-02   #44
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Her dark eyes widened as he spoke the words she'd been aching to hear since she'd met him. Eternity was not something to be taken lightly, particularly by two creatures who were doomed/blessed? to live it forever. However, she'd known as soon as she heard his voice for the first time that he was the one. The one she wanted to dance through time with.

She sighed contentedly, leaning against him. "Come with me, Seronus. Come with me while I search for Anatole" she knew that she could not give up her search for her sire. She needed answers, her unlife would not be complete without them. "Come with me and let's laugh at the ages together"

You are sexy. You are domineering. You are a bit kinky. And you like it that way.

Find out @

Old 10-08-02   #45
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus smiled when he heard her voice say that she wanted to be with him. And they would dance throughout eternity, living as two lovers. He held her close to him letting her hands touch his warm skin from the attack. He wrapped his arms around her greatly and then released them seeing as she wanted to find her sire Anatole. He would not mind helping her find the vampir who made her, who left her to figure out everything on her own. Even though he was in the same position at her one time, lost and confused not knowing where to go. The pain and suffering caught up to him once again as he thought about his brother and how he killed him in Anthens. He remembered that a group of rebels were after him India, and how he had to face the jungle animals when he roamed around Africa. Such a wonderous life he has led. And now it was time for him to gain a love, a partner within this endless game of immortality.

He loved her so much that he could not stand not being around her. She had to be by his side always. And one day he knew that their love would slowly die even though he never wanted it to. They would go their separate ways due to their two different lifestyles. But for the time being he would love Amaya just as mortal would to another. They would walk hand in hand everywhere they went and they would kill only upon the evil doers of today's ruthless society. He had to do it, it was in his nature to do so.

I will. I will help you find him within these times. I will walk with you forever, and I hope you think the same, my lovely Amaya.
Old 10-08-02   #46
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
She felt nearly teary-eyed at his words, but Amaya had forgotten how to cry ages ago. "I was planning on going back to Paris next year" she said against his chest. "Come with me" together, they walked through the darkness, smiling faintly at the young mortals cuddling on park benches. She knew now how they felt. Before, love had been for her a trivial thing, something that intelligent people did not let themselves become caught up in.

But now...Oh, her Seronus. She understood the emotions she had previously dismisssed as silly, saw how one could become such a part of another. And it had all happened in one night. It was amusing, really. Time was the one thing vampires had a lot of, a wealth of, and she could have taken all the time in the world to fall in love with Seronus. But one night was all it had taken.

"Have you been to Paris before?" she asked him as they strode together. "It is lovely. The music, the people, the art...I designed some of my best jewelry there" She fingered her garnet and pearl necklace, a personal favorite. "I want to show you the mansion where I grew up. It still stands, you know. Of course, it is a ruin now, but I go there every time I visit Marsailles. Oh, and the Louvre! have you seen the Louvre?" she clutched his arm and let out a happy whoosh of breath.

Find out @

Old 10-08-02   #47
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus smiled at Amaya's rush of excitement as she told him about her home in Paris, and about Paris itself. Of course it was a beautiful and exquisite country. He once was there, but that was back a millenium ago where all it was tall looming buildings with markets out on the streets. But now Paris has changed. The Louvre, a place which he has not seen in his lifetime nor ever experienced. He would like to experience such a rush of life of being alive, to walk among his precious mortals once again. And maybe time will come again for him sleep inside of the earth just as he did for over a millenium and a half.

He wrapped a single arm around Amaya's waist and he drew her close so that he could smell that fresh rosy hair of hers. It was just as violets growing in a garden of all life. He also observed those mortals that sat upon the benches loving each other. They would become a couple, an eternal relationship that would last for lifetimes. They would float into the skies and claim the moon, watching the mortals as they walked the streets down below. He loved each and every one of them. They all reminded him of his brother and his sister. Why did you they have to die? Why did he have to suffer in such a manner?

At times he thoughts that they deserved to die, that his dark soul was glad killing them. He still held a mystery behind those magnetic silver eyes. He was not just a simple old ancient vampire, he was something more than that. At times those eyes would glow gold and Seronus would be lost in thought in a sea of madness. Some things were meant to be secret, some things were not meant to be told. He still held some of those from Amaya, he could not tell her about his soul, he could not tell her that he was part vampire and another part of him was.... He could not bare to tell her anymore, she did not need to know his past. He told her what she wanted to hear, that he was made into a vampire out of vengeance. That was not the whole tale, he never told anybody that he was not of this world. He was something unexplainable that should not be told to any mortal or even a vampire.

We will live together as one, I will love you more than anything else. I will aid you through the hard times, and help you find your maker.
Old 10-08-02   #48
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Even as he spoke those loving words, Amaya sensed an air of melancholy around him. He was looking down at her almost sadly, as if there were something that caused him great pain but could never let her know. Oh well, she had forever to make him trust her. For now, she was content to snuggle against his side and walk next to him. "What shall we do tonight, my love? there are so many places to go, so many things to do"

They strode peacefully down the sidewalks, Amaya pointing out some of her favorite places-the huge, looming bookstore which was next to the art museum, another favorite. "I love this city" she sighed happily. "All these lovely artists, all the creation and imagining going on. You can feel the energy they send into the air" she held her hands out. She knew she was being silly, but she was given to bouts of giddiness when she was very happy, which hadn't been for a while.

"Well, we've already gone to one of my favorite places, Seronus. The next choice is yours. Where shall we go? what shall we do?"

Find out @

Old 10-08-02   #49
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus held her close to him as always. He peered at all the places where they could have went this faithful night. All these new places were new to him, he never saw such a beautiful sight before in his life. This new way of living was overwhelming to him. How could he survive through these times? That was what Amaya was for, and she would also love him as well. That was the only thing upon his mind at the moment, he wanted to be with her and to please her in anyway.

It should not be up to me. It is up to you. You know this place very well. Take me to one of your favorite places and I will follow you.

With that he kissed her on the top of her head taking in the taste of her rosy hair. He was lucky to find such a beauty and a companion. How would he go on without her. Everything seemed so much for him, sometimes he wish he could break down and one day that sun would find him and destroy him completely. But the other side refused to look upon himself in such pity. The other side loved to hunt, loved to find helpless victims. This other side he tried so hard at times to make it go away. But this other side would rather take over, the other god inside of him.
Old 10-08-02   #50
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
"Well..." Amaya thought for a moment. "Wait! I know what I want to show you. It is one of the most beautiful things in the city. I want it to be a surprise" she took his hand and made him close his eyes, dragging him down the sidewalk. She led him up a few steps, then he heard a door opening. "Open your eyes, love" he did. They were standing in a dimly lit, grungy, run-down building.

There were long worn out picnic tables set up randomly around the huge cement room, and at a long counter across the far right wall, tired-looking people were grudgingly slopping ladlefuls of grayish oatmeal and hunks of rock-hard, stale bread to weary, sorrowful-eyed masses. Seronus suddenly realized they were in a soup kitchen for the homeless.

"Look over there, love" Amaya pointed to a woman standing near the end of the counter. Her frizzy dark hair was held in place under a hairnet, her dark eyes were sad and had bags under them. She wore a dingy, torn apron over her dingy, worn clothes. "Her name is Victoria. She's practically poor herself, she can barely pay her rent. She's got two children who are nearly starving and sometimes do not have enough clothing to go to school everyday. And she comes here three times a week to feed the homeless" Amaya was as close to tears as she would ever get.

"I send her clothes and money as often as I can. I met her on the street one day when I stopped to offer her some money, after seeing one of her children plead with her for some food. She had to refuse him, and I couldn't bear it. Ever since then, I've been sending her money without her knowing who it is. I send her money, but even I cannot do enough to get her out of debt. And still she comes here to feed those worse off than her" she moved a little closer to Seronus.

"I told you I'd show one of the most beautiful parts of the city"

Find out @

Old 10-08-02   #51
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus stared at all the homeless people around them and he thought of the little mortality these people held. He almost cried that day seeing all the needy people wandering around aimlessly and eating the most disgusting food he had seen in a life time. He wanted to reach out to these people and save them from the pains and sufferings of life, the same as he experienced.

He saw the woman named Victoria and he wanted to free her from this harsh reality. He felt for these poor souls, he wanted to reach out to them, each and every one of them. Wanting to aid these people he felt Amaya's touch upon him once more. He liked her sweet cool skin upon his own, he could feel the blood churning inside of her, the warmth that she possessed deep inside of her.

He talked boastfully towards Amaya.
These people. They are so innocent, they do not deserve any of this. I want to save their souls. They're all so beautiful.
Old 10-08-02   #52
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
"Beautiful...yes" Amaya said softly. "That is why I tried to help Victoria. She's beautiful. She does what she can, even when it's nothing. I admire that" She looked over at him, wondering if this place had upset him. He suddenly seemed so sad. "Perhaps we should go, love. I did not mean for this place to upset you. I though the beauty of compassion might reach you somehow. let us go outside for a moment"

She led them outside into the cool night, the darkness once again. She sat them down on the steps of the shelter. "I feel for them as well" she said. "They are so helpless, there is nothing they can do. I relate to them. There is nothing I can do about being a vampire, nothing I can do to cure myself of being a creature of darkness"

She shifted, a little uncomfortable. "Some say it is a blessing, you know. To live forever and to know what it is to hunt and kill...but I hate it!" she burst out suddenly. "Sometimes I feel as if it would be better to be dead than to be what I am! it is a curse, not a blessing!" her fists were clenched. "They say to accept it, to love it, but I never will!" she was panting slightly, then she turned to him, her dark eyes wide and somewhat desperate.

"What say you, my love? If you had the choice to live and die and be human, would you?"

Find out @

Old 10-08-02   #53
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
When they sat on those steps to the food shelter, Seronus stared blankly at Amaya. He wondered why she had brought him to this place, maybe to show him that there was more to this world than just a club of vampires, that out there people did care. He took in all of Amaya's words, about her existence and passion for not being a creature. Many nights he would hear himself speaking those words, many nights gone by where he dreaded to live as a vampire. He felt for her, taking in all of those meaningful words.

If I had the choice I would not know what I would do. Part of me would accept who I was and go on living, the other part says that death is better than anything. I lived for two millenia trying to figure out if I wanted to be human. But I do not know. Pain and suffering swells in my mind, I feel it all the time. Sometimes I want death, and at times I want to remain as a creature of the night. I am odds with everything I see and feel. I know my curse, I understand it, and I see why it is known as a curse. I hate it, sometimes I do want to walk during the daylight. I hate it so much that I have to live with it.

A tear of blood rolled down his cheek, feeling the pain inside. He wrapped a single arm around his love, Amaya. He leaned a bit and placed a light kiss upon her forehead. He tasted her coolness and the blood that flowed deep inside.
Old 10-09-02   #54
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
She sighed, knowing that it was all trivial matter anyhow. Even if she did wish to die, really die, she couldn't now. There was no way she could have left her Seronus. She suddenly felt slightly weak and drained. Leaning against him on the stpes, she closed her eyes. She wasn't sure what she was waiting for. France, Anatole, that pretty jade bracelet...

She felt as though something had broken inside of her with her outburst, felt as if she were going rather mad. She clutched the sides of her head. Death, life, hate and love...all such pointless drivel. Everybody died, even what wasn't supposed to. With sadness comes knowledge..."And with death comes life, a damned life!" she sputtered, suddenly bursting into laughter.

She began to rock back and forth on the steps, siddenly totally oblivious to Seronus sitting beside her. "Death...is better than life..." she said slowly. "Some lives...life that isn't life at all..." she knew she sounded mad, but in truth it had never been clearer to her. She glanced up at Seronus and touched his cheek.

"And Father said that I was...a wild horse of a woman...." She moaned softly. "Sebastian? I can hear you now. I hear you!" she rose and stood, sweeping in a circle in front of Seronus, her skirts billowing. Then she sank back onto the steps and stared intently at Seronus. "Do you understand, my love?"

Find out @

Old 10-09-02   #55
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus watched Amaya intently knowing what she spoke of. Death had no purpose, death is not beautiful. Death was the only thing he knew of. Pain and suffering cause death, and so many nights he had wanted to wash them away of his misery. He kept his eyes upon Amaya as she talked away about that death is better than life. What he wouldn't give to become a mortal again, to walk in the sunlight and to live once again. But in way he wanted this nature, somewhere deep inside of his soul he wanted the dark kiss, immortality.

Death is never better than life. What I would give to become mortal again and to fee; things I know I have lost. Death is all I know and I believe it is the only thing I will ever know as long as I am this thing.
Old 10-09-02   #56
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
Slowly, she nodded. "I suppose...I suppose you're right. As tempting as death is sometimes, I do not believe it would be better than life. Most of the time" she sighed and leaned heavily against him. "Then I think of Sebastian and Oliver, and how fragile and mortal they were, and how much I miss by not experiencing the innocence of mortality"

She stopped. "But listen to me, whining like a child. This is futile. This unlife is what we have been given and it is what me must live with. Come, let's go somewhere else. Somewhere pretty. I do believe I've depressed you enough for the night"

Find out @

Old 10-09-02   #57
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
You did not make me feel depressed. I am naturally like this. I am an eternal creature that prowls the night killing innocent people. Sometimes I cannot bring myself to kill anymore, sometimes the death of others in overwhelming.

He stood from his sitting position and from that he followed Amaya as she planned to take him somwhere else. He could feel nothing but love for her, that eternal love that would last for a lifetime. Such a beauty, such a tremense passion he held for her. They would walk once again into the darkness to a new place hopefully he will enjoy more than anything. Still he kept his peace and his secracy to himself not wanting Amaya to learn everything about him.
Old 10-09-02   #58
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
She took him around the city, showing him her favorite places, stealing into locked art museums to revel in the beauty of the art in the moonlight. Then she led him back to her loft, saying there was something she wanted to show him. They climbed the steps and she opened the door, then made him close his eyes for the second time that night. He obeyed, and she ran into her bedroom. When she came back, she was holding a glorious Stradivarius violin, polished until it's red-gold wood gleamed.

"Listen, my love" and she lifted the bow to the strings, drawing it down and across, resulting in the first thin, sad note ringing sweetly and achingly from the instrument. She played a song for him, one of her favorite symphonies. There was a passion and a fire that raged through her whole body as she played, and he sat silently.

Finally, she drew out the last note and smiled wearily at him, feeling a little drained with the emotion of the piece she'd just played.

Find out @

Old 10-09-02   #59
Seronus
Moans in the Night

Seronus
Seronus almost weapt over the beautifully played song. All the angels came to play their harmonies and they bought their songs for Amaya to play. She was great upon that exqusite masterpiece, those talented hands moved with the greatest of ease. He absolutely fell in love with her again, and that gracious instrument he adored with his heart. She was great upon that violin, every note she played rang with a delicate noise that was pleasant to hear.

He sat there patiently awaiting for her to finish the wonderful song with those rhythmic qualities. He loved her so much that he wanted to take that violin from her and take her into his embrace. But he did not do such an act, he loved the intrument very much that he wanted her to finish playing. Such a lovely woman and an instrument. He wanted to play it and he wanted to hold her, kiss those precious lips.

You play beautifully, Amaya. Just perfect.
Old 10-10-02   #60
ShadowLight
Moans in the Night

ShadowLight
She smiled weakly at him. "I'm not nearly as good as I'd like to be... Sebastian taught me, before I left home. It was the last thing he gave me before he died, and so I pratice as much as I can, so not to lose it" She put the violin down, suddenly seized with a desire to touch him, to hold him. It had been so long since she'd exprienced any real warmth.

She walked over to where he was sitting and wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders, burying her face into his warm neck. His skin was soft and smelled dark and heady. She sighed against his flesh. She wanted France, wanted to see the sights and hear the sounds of her home again. She wanted to go see the mansion she'd grown up in and remember her brothers. She wanted Anatole.

She missed terribly the music, the language, the people and the atmosphere. "Seronus" she said, knowing he could feel the words against his neck, "Let's go soon, to Paris. I miss France, my love. Let's go as soon as we can"

Find out @