Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page "That would be M...for movie star.."

Old 09-29-02   #1
Anninn
I was high he was the sky

Anninn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 11,857
"That would be M...for movie star.."

-puts out her cigarette so she can type-

Rightio, its 3:43 in the am on this fine saturday night, technically sunday morning. But alas, I am still not tired. Why oh why? Thank god I asked for the weekend off of work. I can't stand that place much longer but I have to see how this audition goes on monday before persuing a better job opportunity. I hope I make this audition, so much I could do with the money and oh my goodness the experience.

Money troubles aside, I'm doing pretty damn good in my college courses. I'm glad I decided to go the community college route to save money. My friend at the University is taking similar classes than me and the curriculem is almost exact except that I have fewer tests and fewer expences. And the college of Communications at the University is very selective, so lets hope I can keep my GPA up to par or..better would be a blast.

I feel like a smelly hippy right now, I need a shower but I wanna go to sleep, I can't sleep and I wanna take a bath...no, I want to smoke another cigarette. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I just didn't wash again. I like the smell of me...and the smell of me would definately cause others to keep their distance. Meh, I'm too much of a clean freak.

I talked to Lillith on the phone tonight. I sang her a couple of songs cause she had expressed interest in hearing the singin voice. I hope I didn't cause a HUGE bill for my dad. It was worth it though, she and I are past lives rediscovered.

Right now she is one of the only constants in my life, the only friend willing to listen with no judgements. One of my friendships with a coworker I've known for years is falling apart and my best friend is so busy at the University I only get to see her on our monday night doller movie night IF that. I've sort of given up on having friendships with men because they always expect it to go deeper than that but I've just recently suffered a major blow to the heart and no one that I've met so far compares to him.

I think its a good thing, I like being single again. I know who I am again and I think thats why I always subconsciously sabotage intimate relationships. I think I'm afriad of necessarily giving up parts of myself for the relationship. My feminism, my independance, my freedom..etc. Oh well. I'm young, I'm ambitious, I'm talented, and I'm intelligent. Daily affirmations. You are what you say you are, neh? As my dad would say..."Watch yourself talk"

ciao for today
Sept 29 2002

"We don't touch the Mie[tte]...Unless the Mie[tte] touches first...which is rare." -Grevious Angel

I gave you the benefit of the doubt it's true. But keep in mind, my darling, not every saint is a fool. -Poe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Greek Goddess you are.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-02   #2
Zephirus
Savage Messiah

Zephirus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 193,901
nice new place you have here, Anninn.

interesting how things in life goes... freedom is something we would always like to have, and apreciate. as for the relationships... it's hard to endure on them (believe me, I've been in a few turmoils with that) but... someday will come the right one for you.. until then, enjoy life and it's treasures. *smiles*
Old 09-29-02   #3
xiaphon
Perfection Personified

xiaphon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 58,078
hey Anninn..nice journal..
Old 09-29-02   #4
Anninn

Sept 29, 87 pm

Thanks chups and xiaphon,
I studied for my human sexuality test all day today, funny how when I signed up for the class I thought I was still going to have someone to do projects on or with. Ah well, it's a wonderful class definately my favorite one of the lineup.

I find myself looking foreward to the television show Smallville whenever the weekend rolls around and I still have to wait until Tuesday. Damnit. Why did I let myself get addicted to that show during the marathon when I was sick with strep. WHY!! Oh well, I don't think I can think of much else to say.
ciao

"We don't touch the Mie[tte]...Unless the Mie[tte] touches first...which is rare." -Grevious Angel

I gave you the benefit of the doubt it's true. But keep in mind, my darling, not every saint is a fool. -Poe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Greek Goddess you are.

Old 09-30-02   #5
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
Re: "That would be M...for movie star.."

Quote:
Originally posted by Anninn
I've sort of given up on having friendships with men because they always expect it to go deeper than that but I've just recently suffered a major blow to the heart and no one that I've met so far compares to him.

I think its a good thing, I like being single again. I know who I am again and I think thats why I always subconsciously sabotage intimate relationships. I think I'm afriad of necessarily giving up parts of myself for the relationship. My feminism, my independance, my freedom..etc. Oh well. I'm young, I'm ambitious, I'm talented, and I'm intelligent. Daily affirmations. You are what you say you are, neh? As my dad would say..."Watch yourself talk"

ciao for today
Sept 29 2002
Hahaha.... gosh.... the whole "friendships with men thing." I used to be one of those men .

Anyhoo, what's the audition for? What area of the US are you at?

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
Old 10-01-02   #6
Anninn

Capital of Texas, 9:54 pm, Oct. 1st

I can't believe I have as many shifts as I do at work, they scheduled me for five shifts next week. I wonder if I'll wake up and realize I was wrong. The other amazing thing is that they used to always schedule me on Fridays and Saturday nights but they didn't this week and I have a wedding rehearsal dinner friday and a wedding to be at Saturday and I completely forgot to ask off. HA.

I'm also invited to my childhood best friends birthday party on Saturday, guess I'll be showin up late to that one...oo oo..its a twenty first!! woohoo.

I'm sitting here after another day of crazy sick-type symptoms. Still unsure if I have anything and if so, what it is. My doctors appointment is in another thirty days. Halloween, how cute. I hope they tell me something other than what everyone is afraid of. Please, God.

Now I've depressed myself...time for a cigarette.
ciao

Greek Goddess you are.

Old 10-04-02   #7
Anninn

3:55 pm Oct. 4.

I'm just killing time waiting for lillith to come back from shopping cause she left a message for me to stay online till she got back. -sighs- I am so bored today, maybe its the lack of cigarettes and food and...no..its the lack of everything. I know I turned my phone of yesterday and if I just go check it there might be lots of calls but I'm just so sick of the tone of them and the majority of people calling. What do I say to someone who obviously wants to hang out with me intimately but goes about the completely wrong way by sort of manipulating me into dates that are supposed to just be hang out sessions as we call them. Whatever happened to a guy just walkin up to a girl and saying "Hey, want to go on a date next weekend?" Yeah sure, you might get rejected. But it helps those of us that don't want to refuse friendship if thats all thats offerd but still wouldn't want anything and I mean ANYTHING more..

I mean, How do you tell someone your friends with at school that you don't want to give them your number because you don't want to give them the impression that you are interested in dating them, when all they say is "So, can I have your number and I can give you a call sometime" You know the undertone is interest but they say it in JUST the right way that if you call it on them they'll be like.."no, I just wanted to talk" but if you don't...they start pushin and pushin towards hanging out...which they consider dates...ARGH....I HATE this... I guess thats the saving grace of being in a relationship. You can give them your number but if they ask to hang out you can always just say.."Oh I'm doin somethin with my boyfriend"

And I don't wanna tell someone that I'm not interested that I just don't want a relationship right now because if I ran into someone I was interested in and it was mutual..would that person just hate me for lying? Yep. I don't know, I guess I'm being too egotistical about this all. I know the guy wont die if I reject them but my point is, they never offer me a chance to reject them because they always just skirt the issue. For one thing thats one of the reasons this type of person doesn't interest me. I'm turned on by decisive, confident and unfragile. But I'm still picky on that anyway. moving on.

I don't think the audition thing is going to work out because the guy that was getting me the audition is doing the same thing he did last year. Saying we'll get together to meet the director..then taking me to the movie's. Does that seem wrong to you somehow? Cause I feel like I'm being manipulated. Then when I don't call him back he calls me and says.."Don't you want this audition?" Yeah but I don't wanna be your fucking girlfriend to get it. I had to go get a dress with my mother for the wedding this weekend and it interfered with his plans and he actually called my cell phone to say that he wanted to bitch me out and that I should call back. HAH....whatever. Get a clue man. If he plays the vague games, I can too...by walking away without giving a reason. I'm not a stupid idiot, I'm not a foolish little girl. I'm sick of men right now. I should be more vocal about things but It's just so hard when their looking you in the face and the words don't come. But fuck it...lilliths back.
ciao

Greek Goddess you are.

Old 10-05-02   #8
Lillith

*hugs Anninn* I love you... you're the best... And I want you to mooooooove here! Hmm I wanna comment in your journal, other than lather adoration on you.. can I, can I?? *blows kisses*
It's at some ungodly hour of the morning, I usually don't see this time of day unless I stayed awake all night. But my headache woke me... I'm off to go and buy some powerful drugs... As if... I'm going to the health shop instead *chuckles*

Speak to you later hunny!
Old 10-05-02   #9
Anninn

Damnit I must have just missed Lillith when I came in this morning. I wonder why she would lather adoration on me after that rant of a post. But, I'm glad for it. It is 5:46 am. I tried to rent a movie on Icontrol so that I could add a review to the m&t forum but the stupid box wouldn't work, guess I'll try again tomorrow. Oh wait, tomorrow is the wedding and the birthday party. Woohoo, I hope I get bloody sloshed. I came in and went straight to the spirituality forum because I wanted to read more and post more cause its my best friends board and I feel like a louse cause I haven't. I want to take a day off and work on my mozaics, I tried writing but it just makes me want to come online. I spent about five hours on the m&t and left only because I had comp problems and had a rehearsal dinner to make it too.

I was somewhat stunned tonight when my semi-cousin, officially tomorrow after the wedding, Sean showed up at the dinner and after a huge jaw drop of a greeting because of how much we've both changed, she basically didn't catch up with me at all. And DAMN the girl has just lost all kinds of weight. I'm small and I was interested at the perspective of being the bigger one. -LOL- I hope she lost it healthy like. The chick is interesting because she was born the same month and year as me and when we met we saw many similar movement characteristics. We both enter crowded rooms filled with people we know the same way. We laugh and talk the same way its just odd really. Only difference is she is going to A&M and I'm UT all the way. Anyway, it just sort of threw me for a loop tonight because we never ever get to see each other.

I spoke to my cousin the doctor and she asked for a list of my symptoms thanks to a prompting by my mom and she sighed and told me those symptoms were so vague that it might take a lot of testing to find out the cause if there even is one. Great, once again my biggest fear. I'll be told that it's either all in my head, or just normal. That's kind of what they used to tell girls way back when if they had crippling menstrual cramps. "It's all in your head, the pain isn't really there" HAH, oh well. At least I'm not doubled up in bed eh? And I got a best friend that loves me. I got a future damnit. SLEEP where are you?
Adios

Greek Goddess you are.

Old 10-06-02   #10
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
Quote:
Originally posted by Anninn
Only difference is she is going to A&M and I'm UT all the way. Anyway, it just sort of threw me for a loop tonight because we never ever get to see each other.
Adios
I'll add more tomorrow (tired), but I'll say I was considering both of these Universities. A&M offered me a nice scholarship, but I'm NY/NJ all the way.

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
Old 10-07-02   #11
Anninn

So yeah, we (sean and I) hung out a bit at the wedding cause now we're cousin's and thats kinda cool but then she and her sisters went to sixth street and I went to my friends party and sang.

Anyway, I'm listening to a recording of my friends band, he better watch about. I'm in love with his music its so comprable to mine. Anyway, its good to chill too. I'm a little out of it, and tired so this one is short.
ciao

Greek Goddess you are.

Old 10-11-02   #12
Anninn

Well the party was fun. I kept taking candid pictures of people..and so they stole my camara and took a lot of candids of me. I'm glad they did cause I can't remember the last time I had my picture taken and saw the result. I was so drunk at some point I spilled my drink..and then took a picture of the cup and the spill. I remember laughing my ass off when they questioned me as to what I was doing and why.

Anyway..I'm late..ciao

Greek Goddess you are.

Old 10-11-02   #13
Vudu Doll
Ruff And Tuff Lil' Kittie

Vudu Doll is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,701
hi i haven't talked to you before so i thought that I would send you a message to say hi

Luv ya
VooDoo Doll