Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Hello, I am new...

Old 07-15-02   #41
MorphlingROR
Gatherer of knowledge

MorphlingROR is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,331
Quote:
Originally posted by The Phoenix

You seem to be fine with words to me.

And quite intelligent as well.

This may become a good new home after all.

Thank you for kind words. There is a lot of intelligent people here, and I think that was a reason I stayed here. A lot of interesting things discussed, a lot of different opinions to hear. Very nice place.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-02   #42
The Phoenix
Moans in the Night

Location: Caught between two worlds, one where I long to be and one which binds me until I am called to back home, where I belong... the beauty lies in the hope, and the knowledge that I belong there...
The Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Credits: 860
Quote:
Originally posted by MorphlingROR

Thank you for kind words. There is a lot of intelligent people here, and I think that was a reason I stayed here. A lot of interesting things discussed, a lot of different opinions to hear. Very nice place.
*smiles*

This place seems much "warmer" than my last boards.
And as he spoke, he spoke ordinary words, though they did not feel; for I felt what I have not felt before, and you'd swear those words could heal.
And as I looked up into those eyes, his vision borrows mine; and I know he's no stranger for I have helped him for all time.
"Please come with me; see what I see, touch the stars for time will not sleep. And you must be.
Just a dream, just an ordinary dream, as I awake in bed; and that boy, that ordinary boy wasn't all in my head.
Old 07-15-02   #43
powder
meow

powder is on a distinguished road
Credits: 144,002
Quote:

You're from Canada? Cool! I have been to Toronto a few times.

Who's your favorite hockey team? I am a Redwings fan myself...

...Should I hide now?
you just had to bring up hockey..didnt you..DIDNT YOU
its becuz im from canada isnt it..ISNT IT...

hehehe..TO is great!!!i luv it downtown
redwings arent my fav..i dont have a fav..dont really like hockey,lol

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by powder; 07-16-02 at 16:28.
Old 07-15-02   #44
xiaphon
Perfection Personified

xiaphon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 58,078
Quote:

Hello Xiaphon.

You're from Ohio?

You're right next door to me!

really? where ya from?
Old 07-15-02   #45
Ditto
Affectionate Misfit

Ditto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,747
Re: Hello, I am new...

Quote:
...and I have been told I am quite "strange". Personally I don't see that strange quality in myself, but I do wonder at times about my sanity. Anywoo... I would like to make some friends here, so... Hi.

I am Phoenix, and it's nice to meet you all.
Hey baby ^-^ Welcome to DF. Its a lovely place here, glad to have you in it.
You cant take the sky from me.
Old 07-15-02   #46
Isis Star
Silent Wanderer

Isis Star
Credits: 2,888
Heyla Phoenix.

Kind of already met ya but didn't give you a proper greeting. So.. WELCOME TO DF! ^_^
"I can do it," Louis said gently. "Just like this." He bent and sank his teeth into the man's thick unshaven neck. I saw the man's eyes brighten for one instant as he stared over Louis's shoulder, then the eyes became fixed, and very gradually they went dull.

As darkness falls, Night unfolds ebon wings to wrap the world in its dark embrace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Today I'm feelin' kinda
Old 07-16-02   #47
The Phoenix
Moans in the Night

Location: Caught between two worlds, one where I long to be and one which binds me until I am called to back home, where I belong... the beauty lies in the hope, and the knowledge that I belong there...
Quote:
Originally posted by xiaphon

really? where ya from?
I am from Angola in Indiana.
And as he spoke, he spoke ordinary words, though they did not feel; for I felt what I have not felt before, and you'd swear those words could heal.
And as I looked up into those eyes, his vision borrows mine; and I know he's no stranger for I have helped him for all time.
"Please come with me; see what I see, touch the stars for time will not sleep. And you must be.
Just a dream, just an ordinary dream, as I awake in bed; and that boy, that ordinary boy wasn't all in my head.
Old 07-16-02   #48
The Phoenix
Moans in the Night

Re: Re: Hello, I am new...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ditto

Hey baby ^-^ Welcome to DF. Its a lovely place here, glad to have you in it.
Thank you kindly Ditto - you gave me quite a warm welcome.

*smiles at you*
Old 07-16-02   #49
The Phoenix
Moans in the Night

Quote:
Originally posted by Isis Star
Heyla Phoenix.

Kind of already met ya but didn't give you a proper greeting. So.. WELCOME TO DF! ^_^
Thank you very much Isis Star.

This place is quite nice.

You all seem to be at home here.
Old 07-16-02   #50
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,625
Welcome back Pheonix! How goes it?
Old 07-16-02   #51
powder
meow

hey,you didnt reply to what i wrote**pouts**

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

Old 07-16-02   #52
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally posted by powder
hey,you didnt reply to what i wrote**pouts**
I just did! Hehehe *hugs Powdy*
Old 07-16-02   #53
The Phoenix
Moans in the Night

Well Powder, I am sorry if I offended you with the question about hockey. I have many Canadien friends, and they are all, if not really -into- hockey, have a definite opinion on it.

It is lovely to talk to you.

Old 07-16-02   #54
The Phoenix
Moans in the Night

Quote:
Originally posted by Mia~ow
Welcome back Pheonix! How goes it?
Every is quite well for me, thank you for asking Mia-ow. I am typing out a particuarly lengthy post for the Religion Forum. I am trying to collect my thoughts at the same time, which is rather difficult at the moment, since not only is the moon in Gemini, I also focused on air for creativity before I went to work this morning.

Quite difficult. Bit I persevere.

Old 07-16-02   #55
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Quote:

Every is quite well for me, thank you for asking Mia-ow. I am typing out a particuarly lengthy post for the Religion Forum. I am trying to collect my thoughts at the same time, which is rather difficult at the moment, since not only is the moon in Gemini, I also focused on air for creativity before I went to work this morning.

Quite difficult. Bit I persevere.

Good luck! I look forward to reading it
Old 07-16-02   #56
powder
meow

Quote:
Well Powder, I am sorry if I offended you with the question about hockey. I have many Canadien friends, and they are all, if not really -into- hockey, have a definite opinion on it.

It is lovely to talk to you.

hey man,i wasnt offended..i was just screwing around:p

Old 07-16-02   #57
The Phoenix
Moans in the Night

Quote:
Originally posted by Mia~ow

Good luck! I look forward to reading it
It is done and now my fingers are tired.

Old 07-16-02   #58
The Phoenix
Moans in the Night

Quote:
Originally posted by powder

hey man,i wasnt offended..i was just screwing around:p
*smiles*

Good.
Old 07-20-02   #59
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,037
welcome Pheonix. If you need any help, PM me.