Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Vampire_Hiro_13

Old 07-15-02   #1
Clearwitch
Runaway
Overlord

Clearwitch is on a distinguished road
Credits: 237,448
Vampire_Hiro_13

Peekaboo... :p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-02   #2
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
lol hey there Clear

So whatchu got in mind?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 07-15-02   #3
Clearwitch
Runaway
Overlord

Hmmm...ever read Elfquest?

Are there any elves out there now, btw? I have this thing for elves...

Old 07-15-02   #4
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

For as long as I've RPed here I have witnessed one Elven character. The reason for that is that dwarfs/elves etc are commonly seen as a weak character species. But no...I know nothing of Elfquest. I'm more of the dark evil lore...not so much the midieval kinda shit :p

But...you can always teach me.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 07-15-02   #5
Clearwitch
Runaway
Overlord

Well...these elves aren't that weak...and it really doesn't matter anyway, I like weak characters. My fav was a chicken hobbit by the name Hank Wolfslayer...lol. All he had was a dagger.

But...as for elfquest...it's a cartoon. The main tribe are Wolfriders, called that because they ride on wolves, and the have wolfblood in them. They came to the worlds they live in now because their own homeworld died, so they had to flee. Having mastered shapeshifting, the High Ones (their ancestors) shipped off looking for new worlds to blend into.

This particular group of High nes, however, had an accident...instead of ending up in the medieval age, as planned, they crasghed into the stone age...and most got slaughtered by the terrified inhabitants....

The rest...adapted. They got shorter, meaner and more savage as time went by. Mostly because the local humans thought they were demons, and hunted them down throughout centuries. The Wolfrider's Ancestor changed to a wolf to survive winter, and her offspring with another wolf, half elf half animal, became the first chief f the wolfriders. Thus the wolfblood, and their bond with wolves.

As for how I was thinking...they still had their 'spaceship' intact, shaped like an emerald castle...why not use it to check out other, possibly less hostile worlds? Send off one first, to check out the territory?

Old 07-15-02   #6
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Sounds...okay lol. Not the kind of shit I'm used to. So basically an elf fucked a wolf and made these half-wolf half-elf things?

btw...whats' up with the posting thing at the bottome of the screen?

Old 07-15-02   #7
Clearwitch
Runaway
Overlord

It's for quick replies...Garg put it up.

And remember, this crossbreeding thing is waay back in history by now...it basically makes the elves shorter, sturdier, keener senses, fangs, and makes them sorta mortal. They die of old age, even though it takes a long time. And they get the ability to bond with wolves, normally just one at a time, who acts like a familiar, in a way. It could work...I think...not sure there. It works in regular rp, at least...but then again, that was a fun fun humour session, not that serious. :p

Old 07-15-02   #8
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

lol I'm not too sure about that for this RP. Chances are people would see your char as more of a goof really. But hell you can try it and I'll help you with it if that's what you want to pursue

Old 07-15-02   #9
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

lol and Hiro's always aruond...

Old 07-15-02   #10
Ditto
Affectionate Misfit

Ditto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,747
ELFQUEST! ELFQUEST! YAY! YAY! YAY!
Lol :p Sorry, I'm in love with Cutter, and Skywise, And Ember, and Scout, and Dewshine.. and and... You know.
Its a wonderful series. I'm glad other people know about it
Know anything about the movie?
You cant take the sky from me.
Old 07-15-02   #11
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Dear God...

Old 07-15-02   #12
Ditto
Affectionate Misfit

Ditto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,747
You cant take the sky from me.
Old 07-16-02   #13
Clearwitch
Runaway
Overlord

I've seen pics from the movie...hell no...yikes!

Anyway...Hiro...I don't have to do this, it was justy the first thing that came to mind. But, basically, I don't want the big strong fighting machine...or the superpowerful magician that can make villages crumble at his command...I prefer weaker characters. It gives me more of a challenge. But I'll go look through the other chars, and the threads now, and see if I get any ideas.

Old 07-16-02   #14
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

lol, I see what you mean.

Hiro started out that way; just a simple Vampire. But it seemed he wanted tobe more :p

Old 07-16-02   #15
Clearwitch
Runaway
Overlord

Yikes...the powerlevel there was high...But I liked the real world thread. Anything you need there? Vampires are out...they are overdone, I think...and werewolves too. I can never remember the different stages of changing, or in which order they come...

(heh...twelve years of off and on rp, and I've yet to read a single rp book)

So, let me see...vampires and werewolves are out, there's already an angel and a dragon (they don't excactly come a dime a dozen)...maybe...a witch? Mage...or something? That would fit the nick too, and it's at least something I know a bit about..?

Old 07-16-02   #16
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

The thing about that is that a majority of the female characters, whether active or not, are magically inclined or associated with other parnormal/otherworldly/supernatural influences.

I'd have to agree with you on Vampires being overdone. That is why Hiro is so many things and yet he is nothing at all :p That way no matter how the RP may change he can always find a way to adapt and maintain his status. Let's see...for angels...we've got Hiro and Lazaurus that are active. I do believe there is another but that character is basically dead.

The best Idea I can surmise is to skim through a few books, find something you like, take it, enhance/change/alter etc and turn it into a masterpiece.

Old 07-16-02   #17
Clearwitch
Runaway
Overlord

Or...I could take advantage of the resources I already have...I completely forgot, my bf and a friend of his are modifying a breed rp...are there any half demon/half man out there? I can get him to help me create a character, then post the stats and necessary info here, or mail it to you, and you can help me make it suitable for online rp?

Old 07-16-02   #18
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

I do belive Daemon Lucis may be, and I think Neon is, and Valron Darkmer as well.

Old 07-16-02   #19
Clearwitch
Runaway
Overlord

Argh!

But...what kind of breeds? There are dozens of different subclasses, and the cursed ones...those who has turned good...

Old 07-16-02   #20
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

*shrugs* they're not that specific.