Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Wanted:

Old 07-11-02   #1
Isis Star
Silent Wanderer

Isis Star
Credits: 2,888
Wanted:

*Stands alone in a room*

Wanted : Someone to talk to with possible friendship potential

Pwease?
"I can do it," Louis said gently. "Just like this." He bent and sank his teeth into the man's thick unshaven neck. I saw the man's eyes brighten for one instant as he stared over Louis's shoulder, then the eyes became fixed, and very gradually they went dull.

As darkness falls, Night unfolds ebon wings to wrap the world in its dark embrace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Today I'm feelin' kinda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-02   #2
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
i'm down with that.
Old 07-11-02   #3
MorphlingROR
Gatherer of knowledge

MorphlingROR is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,331
Hmm, i'm almost never against some talking... though i'm usually not that good at it...
Old 07-11-02   #4
Ditto
Affectionate Misfit

Ditto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 34,747
Re: Wanted:

Quote:
Originally posted by Isis Star
*Stands alone in a room*

Pwease?
::comes in and huggles Isis::
Hell yea baby, talk to me
You cant take the sky from me.
Old 07-11-02   #5
Isis Star
Silent Wanderer

Isis Star
whoo hoo!
"I can do it," Louis said gently. "Just like this." He bent and sank his teeth into the man's thick unshaven neck. I saw the man's eyes brighten for one instant as he stared over Louis's shoulder, then the eyes became fixed, and very gradually they went dull.

As darkness falls, Night unfolds ebon wings to wrap the world in its dark embrace.

Today I'm feelin' kinda
Old 07-11-02   #6
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
*ankh ankh*
Old 07-11-02   #7
Isis Star
Silent Wanderer

Isis Star
*walks over to and pokes (antihero)'s nose* ANKH! ^_^

Today I'm feelin' kinda
Old 07-12-02   #8
mistressbitch
Gold Medal for Perviness

mistressbitch is on a distinguished road
Credits: 89,069
*hops in*

hewwo... hey Isis i have that same pic (your avatar) on my desktop koolies

*smiles and sits in a corner*
If you try to run and hide,
Death will bust his way inside
If you jump out the window
Death is smart he will know
You try to run but he's faster then you
He'll get u and there's nothing you can do
Just maybe if you get away
Death WILL come another day

Email me anytime:
Old 07-12-02   #9
Isis Star
Silent Wanderer

Isis Star
*waves to mistressbitch*

cool.

Today I'm feelin' kinda
Old 07-12-02   #10
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Hello......I`m a pervert dont ya know?

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 07-12-02   #11
Isis Star
Silent Wanderer

Isis Star
Hey,

Great, c'mon in. *grins*

Today I'm feelin' kinda
Old 07-12-02   #12
Zytrax D'Amour
I ain't marching anymore.

Zytrax D'Amour
Credits: 5,973
*sticks his hand through a mail slot and waves* Hi.

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
-Douglas Adams
Old 07-12-02   #13
Isis Star
Silent Wanderer

Isis Star
*walks over to the mailslot and peers through*

Hi!

Today I'm feelin' kinda
Old 07-12-02   #14
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

*Throws flogger and anal plug on the table* goddamn I`m thristy.

Old 07-12-02   #15
Isis Star
Silent Wanderer

Isis Star
*eyes light up*

well, then get somethin to drink. ^_^

Today I'm feelin' kinda
Old 07-12-02   #16
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

*Clicks fingers* it doesnt seem to be working.

Old 07-12-02   #17
Isis Star
Silent Wanderer

Isis Star
*shrugs* Whadaya want then?

*sips on her usual of vodka an' coke*

Today I'm feelin' kinda
Old 07-12-02   #18
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

I`d like the soul of a innocent woman please.No ice.

Old 07-12-02   #19
icy
Classy Lassy

icy is on a distinguished road
Credits: 73,189
Re: Wanted:

Quote:
Originally posted by Isis Star
*Stands alone in a room*

Pwease?
*Glances at signature...glances back*

*HINT HINT*
Old 07-12-02   #20
Isis Star
Silent Wanderer

Isis Star
*slides Red Meat a glass*

ok icy, I get the hint... but, um... Forgive me for being stupid... but, uh, where?

Today I'm feelin' kinda