Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Black Citadel

Old 06-27-02   #1
Set
Evil Incarnate

Set is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,531
The Black Citadel

A ancient and dark temple built in a time when darkness ruled the universe. Back when evil and anarchy ruled the land, the wicked came here to sacrifice. The Citadel stands atop a great plateau with soil that has been burnt by countless fires of war. The dark plateau itself stands tall in the middle of the southern plain, in the deep south....beyond the Crimson Castle....and south to the Town of Reficul in the land of mountains. Once one is atop the dark platfrom of burnt soil....there it stands tall and ominous....The Black Citadel.

The Black Citadel's central feature is a great tower that stands thirteen stories high. The Tower itself is crafted by some other worldly form of metal and stone. The tower stands as a symbol of the purest evil. The doors to the tower are also made of the metal-stone material. Double doors stand eight feet in height as they have demonic images of lost souls carved deep into them. You walk through the doors, the first floor is but one room. A large circle with nine pillars standing against the walls outlining the room. On each pillar, the body of a dead, rotting body of human males hangs nailed in a crucified position. There mouths are forced open by some sort of metal hook-like devices. Entering the doors, should you go straight you will come to a altar. The altar stands as four bowls on the four corners of the altar has fires burning within them. To the left of the altar, another staircase can be seen. This stair case leads up to the second floor which is just like the first, but with a few differences. There is no altar on the second floor, instead....in the center of the room a pedestal stands with a bowl of burning blood atop it. All the floors above it are the same as the second, with the exception of the thirteenth. Once you enter the top floor you walk from the staircase and a red carpet meets you feet. You follow the carpet as it leads you to the center of the room. There the carpet turns to the left and moves straight towards the wall. About ten steps from the center of the room, a small staircase of five steps begins. These five steps lead up to another platform, upon which is a great throne. Behind and above the throne, a great emblem can be seen as it to is carved into the wall itself. The emblem glows red as it forms a great eye. The Eye of Set. On the platform to the left and right of the Dark Throne, two bowls of fire stand burning in there unholy rage. Off of the platform to the left and right are two twin staircases, each leading up to the roof.

The Roof of the tower is a flat surface, only four spires stretch out towards the four directions of the world. The sky is always black with the powerful storms.....storms so powerful that the light of the sun has never touched the Citadel or the land upon which it stands. Lighting strikes the spires every now and then, which only adds to the evil visage.

Standing around the Great Tower are six lesser ones. The tops of the lesser towers are carved into the skulls of serpents. The mouths of each are open with unholy flames pouring forth. The lesser tower from a circle around the Great Tower. The only lights that ever hits the grounds of this unholy temple are the purple flashes that the lighting produces and the small fires inside the Black Tower and the fires outside the Citadel created by the ghouls and demons that have come to this place of darkness. The Citadel is populated by a ancient order of evil magi called "The Order of Set". Cruel sorcerers who delight in the pain of others.

The Black Citadel serves as The Dark Lord Set's capital, for this is the forsaken place that has been long forgotten by many.

The Great and Sexy "Slaves of Set".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Clearwitch (part time)
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-02   #2
Set
Evil Incarnate

*A great flash of lighting strikes the spires as Set appears on the roof. The Dark Lord smiles and walks down one of the staircases in the Throne room. As he takes his seat a figure in a dark red hooded robe comes from the darkness and kneels before Set.

My Lord, all is in order.......our order has repopulated the Citadel and we await your command great one.

*Set looks at the infernal Priest and smiles.

"Tell the others to hoist the banners of Set up high! Tell them to prepare a feast in honor of the dawning of a new era."

*With a quick bow, the priest runs out the door. He orders other monks to place the banners of Set outside the main doors. Two of the necromantic monks run outside the main doors and with the wave of their hands two black banners appear, one on each side of the doors. The black banners have but only a single red, serpent-like eye printed on them. As they do this, lighting strikes the ground near the Fortress. As the bolt hits the ground, the ghoulish creatures feasting on the dead rotting bodies of animals and small children scatter in fear.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 06-27-02   #3
DarkWind
Meet Nikkie!

DarkWind
Credits: 9,437
As darkwind enter's the dark citadel he spot's the dead people a horrid stench it is and starts walking past them after that he come's to one alter *darkwind tells himself wow i stumbled upon something veary remarkable*Then as he starts walking up the stair he relizes it is the same as the first floor was *darkwind say hmmm veary strange i wounder what this large temple was made for i guess i will find out* but now Darkwind sences something different about the second floor he sences blood in his presence.But he wont try to find it since he is not in need of blood right now and has plenty of it as Darkwind explores more he goes up to the last floor.There is a large red carpet he follows the carpet and finds himself at a throne, as he stands by the thron he hears a wierd sound and all of a sudent a zombie stands in a corner and walks twards him so darkwind pull out some throwing knive and throw a few at it's head it eventually fell down darkwind was not sure if it was alive but he didnt want to take the chance to find out so he left the room and says to himself what have i got myself into now.When he is insecond floor again he spots some writeing on the wall it said *The black citadel serve's as the Dark lord's sets capital for this has been long forgotten by many*DarkWind think's to himself is this why there are so many undead and other evil monsters around I should have known *hits himself in the head* i wounder if any other people have came out alive i never herd of this place and if no one has i guess ill try to be the first one. * DarkWind starts exploreing the black citadel and hopes he will stay alive to see if anyone else come's into this place*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[sig=83]
Old 06-27-02   #4
DarkWind
Meet Nikkie!

DarkWind
As darkWind is exploreing the citadel he walks into the throne room and see's a man in a hooded robe DarkWind says *Umm hello my name is darwind what is yours?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[sig=83]
Old 06-28-02   #5
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set can feel something....alive....in his tower. He looks to the dead hooded figure on his right, within moments the figure begin to move. Set looks deep into the darkness that fills the room and smiles. He closes his eyes, as he does this....the eyes of the dark priest of whom Darkwind is speaking to begin to glow a deep green. The black monk speaks to the vampire with a voice of a serpent.

Hear me Vampire, follow the stairs to the top floor again........the master of this Citadel awaits you.

*With the words spoken, the monk lets out a loud scream and runs into the shadows.*

*Up in the throne room, Set sits....grinning at what is about to come.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 06-28-02   #6
DarkWind
Meet Nikkie!

DarkWind
* darkwind nervously walks up to the top floor for the second time when when he finaly got up to the top floor he see's a man levitateing in the air when he saw darkwind in his presence he slowly floats back down to the ground.This man has some kind of dark power (darkwind think's to himself) he was tall and pretty skinny and had a black robe on when DarkWind asked if he was the ruler of this citadel he told him well i supose i am who are you and what do you want in my dark citade!*

[sig=83]
Old 06-28-02   #7
Set
Evil Incarnate

ooc: just a note, please don't ever try to control my character again. I know it was a honest mistake, just try never again to do it.

ic: *Set comes to the ground with a twisted smile. He takes his seat yet again, sitting there, The Dark Lord on his Dark Throne. Set make a movement with his hand and another priest walks forth from the shadows. The priest holds a golden cup filled with the blood of children. The monk offers the cup to DarkWind, as he does this Set speaks in a voice that does not fit the body he is in......the voice sounds warm and kind, while the body has a flawless and cold face.

"I do hope you've enjoyed you little journey through my Citadel. Now I have a small question to ask you.....now pay attention little Vampire, for if you answer this question wrong.....then I might have to add you to my collection."

*Set smiled his twisted, cruel smile as his solid black eyes look deep into Darkwind.

"How did you find this place......and more so, where did you come from?"

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 06-28-02   #8
DarkWind
Meet Nikkie!

DarkWind
ooc: ok sorry

* darkwind replies well i found this place while i was just exploreing these lands i came from a small town north of here a small town of vampire's*

Now my question is were did you come from have you been living here all your life?

[sig=83]
Old 06-29-02   #9
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set looks deep at the innocent vampire. His black eyes burning with the very darkness that fills the human soul. The Dark Lord leans back in his throne, his mind put at ease with the Vampires reply. More calm, yet much more cruel Set spoke.

"Ahh, I see."

*Set gives a dark smile, a smile that could send fear up the spine of most mortals and immortals alike.*

"Where I came from is of no importance, however.............I would like to ask you but one more Question: Do you know of a being called Marius Draven? What about the Town of Reficul ?"

*Set slowly stood up as the dark monk to Darkwind's side quickly moved back into the shadows. Set walked down the steps and stood face to face with the Vampire. Looking deep into his eyes once more, a great flash of lighting strikes the roof........as it ofter does as if commanded by some unseen force.

"I would like to offer you a job, vampire, a small task. I was wondering if you could send a message for me. Should you decide to do this, you would be richly rewarded."

*With a quick smile, The Dark Lord turns his back to the Vampire and takes his seat once more.......awaiting a answer.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 06-29-02   #10
DarkWind
Meet Nikkie!

DarkWind
* well i have herd of the town of recifel and i have herd of marius but im not to familar with the both of them*

*Well it matter's were do i have to send this message?*

[sig=83]
Old 06-29-02   #11
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set gets a very large smile across his face.

"Go North, towards the Crimson Castle. Not far from that fortress shall you find the city of Marius. Walk into the city and bring him this message:

"Lord Set wishs a word with you. You are to meet him at The Black Citadel at midnight tonight."

That is all you have to do. Go now, and do not return until this is done."

*With those words Set pointed at Darkwind as great lighting bolts shot from Set's hand and covered the Vampire. Within seconds, the Vampire was safely outside the Tower. A voice still spoke in Darkwinds mind.....

"Hurry little one, hurry."

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 06-29-02   #12
DarkWind
Meet Nikkie!

DarkWind

* darkWind tells himself ok i can do this no problem aand start's walking to the town of rucifel*

[sig=83]

Last edited by DarkWind; 06-30-02 at 12:22.
Old 06-30-02   #13
DarkWind
Meet Nikkie!

DarkWind
*As darkwind is walking back to the Citadel the sky look's like rain*
Darkwind must hurry to the Black citadel since his weekness is water as he runs into the citadel it just starts to rain darkwind tell's himself wow that was close.*

*When darkwind get's into the cit from his journey to the town of rucifel he tries looking for set but cant find him as he yells for set the ground shake's and it look's like an earthquake! As darkWind stumble's to the ground he think's its and earth's quake but it's
something else*

*After the shakeing stops he goes up to the second floor there were 2 zombie's in the room so darkwind use's his magic and put a curse on them this curese take's 5 minit's to really m work it ignight's them so in 5 minits they wil both burn into small ashes.*

*So darkwind still keep's looking for Set in confusion of his where abouts.*

[sig=83]
Old 07-01-02   #14
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Watching his little curse, Set smiles. He walks out from the Shadows behind Darkwind, as if the shadows and Set were the same thing. Slowly walking he stands behind Darkwind. The speaking in a very firm tone....

"Why is it that you never got to Reficul? I only asked you to give a few words to Marius, is that too much for a vampire?"

*Set's smile was no where to be seen, as his black eyes begin to burn with some sort of black fire. As he begins to speak again, his voice also takes new form......going from the sweet beautiful voice......to a hard, deep and cruel voice of a thousand demons.

"Pay very close mind to what I'm about to say Vampire.........you may stay here for as long as you need, but do not harm any of my slaves. As long as you are within my Citadel, you are under my protection...........in return, I ask only one thing from you."

*Set turns and walks over to the closest window, with but a look....the rain stops. The Dark Lord looks back to Darkwind.

"Go to Reficul, and try to make it there this time. Give Marius my message.....and await a reply. Trust me young one, you'll love what's about to sweep through this world."

*With a quick smile, Set's body fades into the shadows.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 07-01-02   #15
DarkWind
Meet Nikkie!

DarkWind
*alright ill do it ill be back when Marius give's me a reply*

*Darkwind mumble's to himself this better be a good reward*

[sig=83]
Old 07-03-02   #16
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Sitting there on his throne, Set feels something......something not right. The Dark Lord shuts his eyes to try and see what it is.....looking through the darkness into oblivion. Suddenly, Set's eyes open and he quickly stands up. Lighting strikes the spires of the Black Tower as Set's face turns from cruel, to dare I say worried. He has seen what is about to happen, he has seen what his old "friend" Hiro is planning. He has seen it all in a heart beat. Set screams forth...

"Deminous!"

*One of the Black Priest walks up the stairs and into the Throne Room. He runs up to the throne and quickly kneels before his lordship.

"Yes Lord? What is it you ask of me?"

*Set quickly screamed.....

"Beliea"

*Another monk runs to his, this time from the shadows themselves. He too kneels and says

"Yes Lord? What is it you ask of me?"

*Set then looks deep at the Priest and smiles....

"We are about to take a little road trip."

*The Dark Lord turns around and faces the Throne and the Great Eye above it. The glowing symbol quickly goes black as the space where it once burned begins to twist and turn into a type of whilrpool. A gateway into the Storm that is above Reficul. Set snaps his fingers and the Two monks rise and walk beside there master. Standing there looking into the blackness, three lighting bolts fly from the gateway, one lighting bolt hitting each of the three. But seconds after, the three are gone and the whirlpool fades as the wall becomes soild again. The great eye begins to burn again, as the Tower is again left in the care of Set's order.

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 07-05-02   #17
Set
Evil Incarnate

*The great eyes again opens as The Dark Lord and his two priest walk through. Once the eye becomes solid once more, the priest leave there master. Set stands there in his robe and cloak, he stands there cloaked in darkness and silence. His mind was raceing with what is to come, what has already happened, and what is occuring now. All love for this world has left his soul, all love of mortals and immortals alike has been burned away. The Dark Lord feels nothing but rage and deepened hatred for such arrogant beings. Set thinks to himself 'Fools, Hiro and Vorach dare to upset the order of life.........the balance between God and myself. He dares! Who is he to do this? He is nothing more than a vampire.' Set's mind is filled with wickness, a cruel darkness that he has not felt since he lost his battle with God himself. Pure rage poured through the veins of his present body. The Dark Lord turns around to face his throne, and his symbol above it. The symbol still burned as Set himself begins to burn with unholy power. Flames quickly covered his body as he lets out a scream of both pain and hate. The scream echoed through the Citadel, as the dark monks within kneel to the wailing. The flames turn black as Set's beautiful body is no longer there.......instead, a another body stands in the darkness. A body clad in armor black as the night itself. Set's beautiful face is hidden under a mask of death with a crown of agony. Metal and brimstone are now his flesh, his cloak......nothing more than a black cape. The Dark lord stands there, ready now for the war that is ahead. His shadow would fall on all life, good and evil alike. His name shall no longer be spoken by the mortals that walk this land, that black name shall once again become a thing of worship. The Dark Lord still looking deep into the burning eye smiles under the mask. He turns around and the two priest that followed him into Hiro's world walked up to there master once more. Set spoke to them...

"Gather three mortal bodies, bring them here and chain them down. Once that is done, await my arrival."

*Even his voice has transformed. No trace of love or kindness could be found. No cocky arrogance, only a dark....cold....deep ringing.

*As the monks leave, The Dark Lord turns once more to the eye. With a great wave of fire, the eye fades away and leaves a portal of red flames. This was a gateway into the Burning Hells itself. Set was going to pay Lucifer a little visit. The Dark lord, which now stands close to eight feet tall, walks over to the portal and jumps in. The Gateways seals and the Burning Eye returns. Hiro and Vorach have released something that has not been seen since the "First Great War". Set has truly become flesh.

(ooc: if you want a picture of what Set looks like now, please visit the Char. Discription Page)

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Last edited by Set; 07-05-02 at 15:07.
Old 07-08-02   #18
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,351
* A large red portal opens up outside the Citadel, Dantes Body flys out of it with amazing speed and crashs into a Citadel wall causing him to fall to the ground with a loud thud.

Dante rises to his feet and looks up to the sky consentrating on the portal and a face inside of it, The Face belonged to lucifer who had opened the portal to this place*

Dante
Why did you do that, I was on my way to kill that bastard Hiro

Lucifer
You were not ready to kill him

And why not may I ask

Though you are physicly stronger then Hiro and your Juggernut Form would protect you from his fist it would not matter in the end. his magic and fighting abilitys are much stronger then your are and to fight him now would insure your death

Then what do you expect me to do about that

You Dante have a great amount of dormant power, normaly you would not be able to awaken them but you already have awakend some. The imortal Set who lay with in these walls may be able to help you so that is why I brought you here. So be great full

*with thoughs words the portal slowly closed and Dante could only look on as his uncle`s face disappeared with it. Dante Shook his head causing his hiar to fly up and about, He then turned around and opened the door of the Black Citadel.
He slowly entered being careful not to be cought of gaurd, The deeper he got in the more he felt Set which unknown to his knowlage wasn`t even here*
Old 07-08-02   #19
Set
Evil Incarnate

*The Black Priest of the Order of Set have returned. They walk forth from the black, burnt soil that is the very ground here. The two high priest are the very same monks who followed their dark master into the world of Hiro. The Two are followed by about ten to twelve lesser priest, and chained together are three mortal men. The three men are young, about twenty something, with beautiful bodies. They are nude, as Set requested, but marked with pagan symbols written in blood. The only symbol that really stuck out was the picture of a serpents eye drawn on there foreheads. Other than the cuts the chains made on their wrist, they were not harmed. As the unholy order led them three into the Citadel, the Two High Priest felt a new presence within the temple. The more they walked, the stronger to presence could be felt.....until they found him. A being of great physical power, yet somewhat........small. The Priest began to summon the evil arts of necromancy, until they were stopped by the Great Eye. The burning eye ,that now acts as a portal, calls to them and informs they to pay no mind to the being within the Citadel. The monks continue there walk until they reach the throne room on the top floor.

*Once they reach the Throne room, the two high priest take the three mortal men and chain them down before the throne.....and the great eye that burns behind it. When the three men are secure, the Priest leave the room talking to themselves.

*A few moments after the room is empty, the burning eye once again liquidates, as it does this the portal to hell re-opens. The Red flames pour from this hole in both time and space as the screams of the damned can be heard through out the Citadel. Only but a few moments afterward, a great ball of fire flies from the portal and strikes one of the men..........it is followed by another one, strikeing another man. Two of the three men begin to scream in agony as a great pounding can be heard....the noise of chaos grows and grows a great wave of infernal energy shoots out of the portal with great force. This huge amount of dark power is aimed at the man chained in the center. As the waves and waves of unholy energy strike the man, the portal goes dark........as if the fires of hell itself were being put out. As the fires stop, the three men all shut there eyes. As the lesser to re-open there eyes, they burn are deep dark red.....but the man in the center....his eyes burn with blood, fire, and darkness.

*The new being could feel a presence that this world had almost forgotten.......the presence of Lucifer himself. For it was none other than the soul of Lucifer in the body of the man. Moments after the three awake, one last being walks forth from the portal. As this being walks closer and closer into this world, the sound of thunder and the bolts of lighting grows in power. The Portal, now dark and cold, grows to a pure black. As figure can be seen in the darkness, a figure of evil. As the black, spiked, metal boot slowly steps from the portal, a cold wind fills the room. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the hard metal hitting the stone floor. The figure steps out from the portal as it seals shut....the wall reforms and the great eye reappears. The Dark Lord stands there in defiance of the order of the universe. The Black mask of terror which now poses as Set's face, looks down at the three......the black holes that are now his eyes, fix themselves on Lucifer, as Set does this Lucifer places his eyes on the Dark Lord. The Iron Crown, stands a bit longer before he.......before it......sits down. His black cape flies from his back in a both majestic and yet tyrannical fashion. As the Dark Lord takes his seat, he feels the presence of Dante. A echo comes comes forth from the shadows......a cold hard voice......the true voice of Set speaks to Dante.

"Come forth.......young one........"

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 07-08-02   #20
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,351
*A voice rings through the mind of dante, It was Set telling him to come forth. The voice Dante heard reminded him much of his uncles Lucifer`s filled with complet and unquestionable darkness.
Dante walks foward, His jump suit torn and riped from recent events that has happened.

As he walks foward tworads the large doors of the throne room he spots on his sides priest dressed in large robes, each one chanting some unknown chant. Dante tried to pay little to no mind to them. Dante Then came to the throne room doors quickly he took a deep breath and placed his right hand on one of the doors and pushed it open.

As Dante walk in his boots smacked the floor creating small claps of noise. Dante had no time to study the room for his eyes had caught a glimps of set. He seemed to be much taller then he was and he was built a little diffrently then Dante was. From first look Dante knew this was a being of darkness one with a great deal of power. It was here Dante knew why his uncle wanted him to come and meet with this Set person*

I take it you are Set