Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Soliloguy

Old 06-27-02   #1
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul
Credits: 46,583
Soliloguy

6/26/02 21 p.m.

This is rare for me because I have never had a "Diary" before...I usually just write down what I feel in poems.

I dont know how to start this type of thing off..I guess about my day. Hmmm....I finally got to relax...I have been busy for the past week..mostly hanging out with friends and dance recitals. My friend set me up with her cousin and so far things are going ok I guess...Thing is..is that I just got out a relationship that left me callous ( I loved him but he wasnt ready..yadda yadda). So with this relationship I really dont have much um..life?....in me as i have in my past relationships. It is kinda weird because I use to LOVE being smothered...but after my last relationship..it makes me depressed...uncomfortable...many..many..things.

Anyways..I am going to warn you ahead of time that my emotions are seriously screwed up..mostly because I feel too much..I feel everything in full force. So dont be surprised by my emotions and thoughts.

Ok...I am not sure whether to bring you up to date to what has happened in my life....it'll probably help you better understand me and the positions I am in...ok....I was abused when I was little...Pyshical, emotion abuse, and neglection. I grew up with verbal abuse from my step father and the past year it started to be physical (but i moved out and lived with my real father before it became really serious). I have never had a good relationship with the opposite sex...most of them had problems of their own and in the end used and abused me. Friendship wise...I never had a true friend that i could tell everything to...well..except this year...I have a best friend who is there for me..so that is one good thing in my life...hm...all the stuff I have been through has basically left me paranoid, depressed, and with feelings of insignificance...yes I have thought of suicide and actually almost did two weeks ago.

Hm...oh yeah..I lost my virginity to the guy i was with before this one...that didnt help too much and ofcourse it has left me not wanting any guy to touch me...*sighs*..I am a lost case arn't i?

There is one thing tho..that I still allow hope for...I dont know what you guys think about Internet love but this is what I am about to write about...He is actually a fellow poet here..=)..I love his poems..it was what I first fell in love with. I have known him for 2 years and we love eachother very much..only problem is...he lives in a different state then i..he was originally in OK but now he is in Cali. trying to make a future for himself. This is a very long story but to shorten it up...I am questioning whether or not he truely means all that he has said..if he does plan to be with me one day..once everything works itself out...I dunno..If it all was true...It would take all the pain away..But i will never know untill the day we are together...which..doesnt seem likely to happen any time soon..(we have been trying for at least a year). I dunno.....I love him so much..he is my angel..( and i mean that in literary terms)....

OK....back to where i was before...so today I am relaxing and thinking about the past..which i really shouldnt do..but you cant help the wandering mind. Hmmm..I think the other things about me will be said when it gets brought up...for now i am going to go...
“The night has a thousand eyes, and the day but one….Yet the light of the bright world dies…with the dying sun. The mind has a thousand eyes, and the heart but one…Yet the light of a whole life dies…when love is done…- Francis W. Bourdillon

"The madness of demons is Rage. The madness of angels is Hope."

"We are Grey. We stand between the Candle and the Star"

“Some people are born to be the tears of the world” -me

"Fell from Heaven and her wings shattered like glass. But she's an angel, so of course she got up and walked away. But they still had to scrape her soul off the side walk..."

"Understanding is the one-dimensional comprehension of the intellect. It leads to knowledge. Realization is three-dimensional-a simultaneous comprehension of head, heart, and instinct. It comes only from direct experience"

"You understand many things but have realized practically nothing"

"Why did you throw the Jack of Hearts away, when that was the only card left I had to play?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-02   #2
thumbs101
拥抱崇拜吸毒者

thumbs101 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 69,223
Re: Soliloguy

Quote:
Originally posted by HeinousSoul
6/26/02 21 p.m.

Hm...oh yeah..I lost my virginity to the guy i was with before this one...that didnt help too much and ofcourse it has left me not wanting any guy to touch me...*sighs*..I am a lost case arn't i?

no, you aren't a lost cause, everyone can be helped in some way. hey, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here......
Old 06-27-02   #3
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul

Some people cannot be helped..I just dont know if I am one of those people...I want to go to a psychologist but my dad wont let me because he says that the only one who can help me is myself...But I have tried for so many years and I am useless...If I dont get help from some one else..Then I will be a lost cause...

Thanks...you can help me by continuing on commenting on what I say..whatever you wish to comment on..go ahead...that way I can think about your thoughts...thank you...

“The night has a thousand eyes, and the day but one….Yet the light of the bright world dies…with the dying sun. The mind has a thousand eyes, and the heart but one…Yet the light of a whole life dies…when love is done…- Francis W. Bourdillon

"Fell from Heaven and her wings shattered like glass. But she's an angel, so of course she got up and walked away. But they still had to scrape her soul off the side walk..."

"Understanding is the one-dimensional comprehension of the intellect. It leads to knowledge. Realization is three-dimensional-a simultaneous comprehension of head, heart, and instinct. It comes only from direct experience"

"Why did you throw the Jack of Hearts away, when that was the only card left I had to play?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-27-02   #4
thumbs101
拥抱崇拜吸毒者

hey, no problem.

You know what, your dad is somewhat wrong. The idea that the only thing that could save a person is themselves is true, some people can do that. However, there are people that need help figuring out how they can help themselves like a therapist. Is there anyplace in you town where you can get help for free, like public mental health clinic or something?
Old 06-28-02   #5
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul
thumbs101

Yeah...I am sure he realizes that..but what he doesnt understand is that I cant do it on my own, if I could I wouldnt be having these problems...

I am not sure, knowing this city..probably not..all we have is a school counselers (sp)...and there is no way I am going for help to them...nothing is free these days...

Old 06-28-02   #6
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul
6/28/02 5:30 p.m.

You know..I am so sick and tired of humans! Have you ever spent a day just watching them..? I tried that a lil bit ago and it almost drove me insane...

Anyways...that one best friend I have is upsetting me and getting me really pissed off...Lately all she has been doing is telling me I am wrong with everything..every word that comes out of my mouth she tells me that i am wrong and gets this tone like she is talking to a slow person...I am not even stupid..but that is all she makes me feel! Half the stuff I say is me goofing off or I am relaxed and just say shit to say something. The other times I am right! I know what i am talking about..it's like she loves making me feel stupid...i asked her if she loved making people feel stupid and she says "yea..its funny..and its so easy these days"..I felt like saying "fuck you, get the hell away from me", but i didnt. GRRR!

Today is beginning to suck..I always seem to agrivate my father even when i am not doing anything...i dissapoint him all the time...I swear I am never good enough for anyone or anything...I am trying to be callous about all this misery in my life..but some times the tears just come and they hurt so bad. I almost cried today..i felt them..eyes were watering..but no tears descended and the same moment they came..they were gone.

Sometimes i try to understand humans...the things i came up with made me so depressed..humans are just here to exist...they are so ignorrant that they believe they have some "special" purpose on this earth...when in reality we dont..we are just here like every other creature on this earth..and we are the cruelest organisms!

People say humans are evolving and some say they are not..I say some humans may be but the rest are just killing themselves.

Right now i just feel like screaming...so I guess i'll just go..no point in rambling...

Old 07-01-02   #7
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul
7/1/02

13 more days till my best friends 16th b-day!!!!
:metalhead

Last night I went out with my new boyfriend and his cousin (also a friend of mine who was the one who set us up).Well there wasnt a lot of room in the car so me and him went to his house. It was nice and relaxing, we played basketball then watched a movie. What sux is when we were making out I told him to stop and i started crying..I guess I didnt shove down the feelings of my ex deep enough..I thought I was ready but I guess not..dont know what to do now.

Hmmm...Been doing drivers head for awhile now..went on the road for the third time...went on the highway..oooo....The driver instructer said i was doing well so thats good. hmm..not much to write at the moment. Just those two..er..three things ....

Old 07-01-02   #8
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul
drivers head?...hmm...drank a little bit did i?

Ed.*

Old 07-01-02   #9
thumbs101
拥抱崇拜吸毒者

Quote:
drivers head?...hmm...drank a little bit did i?

Ed.*

LMAO! now there's a class I'd take:p
Old 07-02-02   #10
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul
LOL

indeed

Old 07-11-02   #11
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul
I want to cease to exist

I am tired of humans

Love seems to be nonexistant

I have no purpose anymore

Old 07-15-02   #12
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,046
Love is all around us...sadly, we don't care for it anymore.
I’ve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesn’t show your fighting pose.
Old 07-15-02   #13
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul
t'is true....for I dont....not about anything....

Old 07-16-02   #14
Edge
Soi.

Quote:
t'is true....for I dont....not about anything....
One day you will though.
Old 07-17-02   #15
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul
maybe....if I ever find a reason to..now a days I see no point to everything...but thank you for your words...

Old 07-18-02   #16
Edge
Soi.

I used to think like that you know...
Love is something that is in everyone and in anything. It is just hard to face it.
Old 07-18-02   #17
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul
I am sure most have

The absense of love is what depresses me..I used to believe that...all I need is time..time is a friend at times...lol....

Old 07-19-02   #18
Edge
Soi.

Time...hmm...I think time is something that is viewed as a limitation...
Old 07-19-02   #19
HeinousSoul
Absconded Angel

HeinousSoul
Indeed it is...but...you see...in all seriousness...I do not believe in time..to me it doesn't exist....

Old 07-19-02   #20
Edge
Soi.

That's good.