Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Friendship is a lie you poor motherfuckers!!!

Old 06-17-02   #1
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
Friendship is a lie you poor motherfuckers!!!

Sorry, just had to say that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-02   #2
Duddy
Bacon

Duddy
Credits: 128,079
Soliiiiiiid
Old 06-17-02   #3
Valmorgan
Lurks in the Shadows

Valmorgan
Credits: 4,264
Mmm. I am sorry you feel that way. I have a few that I really dont know where I would be without them.

"A great lady of Maraclea was loved by a Templar, A Lord of Sidon; but she died in her youth, and on the night of her burial, this wicked lover crept to the grave, dug up her body and violated it. Then a voice from the void bade him return in nine months time for he would find a son. He obeyed the injunction and at the appointed time he opened the grave again and found a head on the leg bones of the skeleton (skull and crossbones). The same voice bade him 'guard it well, for it would be the giver of all good things', and so he carried it away with him. It became his protecting genius, and he was able to defeat his enemies by merely showing them the magic head. In due course, it passed to the possession of the order."
Old 06-17-02   #4
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

*induces vomiting*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 06-17-02   #5
painkittie

Someone is seriously disillusioned. I don't think friendship is a lie, some people are great friends to me, its a shame you don't have people like that
Old 06-17-02   #6
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Yeah, that's just too damn bad, huh? Excuse while I go somewhere and sob about it

Awww, you say I don't have people like that?

*runs away laughing maniacly*

Old 06-17-02   #7
powder
meow

powder is on a distinguished road
Credits: 144,002
hmmm

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

Old 06-17-02   #8
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
If I had prositutes I wouldnt need friends?

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 06-17-02   #9
powder
meow

powder is on a distinguished road
Credits: 144,002
and if men had sheep...they would never need girlfriends:p

ewwy:p

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

Old 06-20-02   #10
oOBaD KittYOo
¤ A Taste Of Bliss ¤

oOBaD KittYOo
Credits: 3,259
yup....friendships are bullshit. all my so called friends have pretty much betrayed me so bah....there might be only 1 person i MIGHT consider a friend but not really because she lied to me before but w/e...
Old 06-20-02   #11
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Barely Breathing will become famous soon enough
Credits: 201,964
not all friendships r for shit...I will agree that most are. I have lots of associates but only 4 true friends. most people will stab you in the back in a second and then have no regrets for it.
lover2no1 knows what I am talking about.
But one day u'll open up your eyes and realize that there still is compassion in the world.

But it still stands that people suck in general...
Old 06-21-02   #12
Raging Revenge
Scarred Illusions

Location: Everywhere, where you think I am, I am not, and where you wish me not to be, I am.
Raging Revenge
Credits: 7,386
well thats a serious shame...
vampire_Hiro_13, im sorry you feel like that, but thats not true, you can hide behind that lla you want, and try to save yourself from the pain that somepeople will inflict apon you by all means, but as ive told me sweety powder, theres so much out there and wether you want the experience of getting hurt, but there are those ceritain people that do deeply care. I would be no wheres if it wasnt for my friends, they continue to save mylife everyday, and yes sometimes i hate them for it, but its the way it goes. I hope that you find someone that can change your out look on humanity, but until then, stay in here with us, morning and savioring the pain and awareness of ourself and eachother, know that we care, and suport you. *hugglez*
~Ricki!~

P.S gimme a shout sometime, if ever need to talk

Old 06-21-02   #13
Clearwitch
Runaway
Overlord

Clearwitch is on a distinguished road
Credits: 237,448
You bad bad angry man, Hiro...

:p

Old 06-21-02   #14
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

lol, I appreciate the offer, really I do. But I don't have anything to talk about.

I have stood back my entire life, experimented, observed, analyzed. And come to conclusions about friendships. Most, not all, but most, are total and complete bullshit.

I will say that I do trust my friend Bad Kitty: She's wonderful. And maybe one other person. But that's what....2/countless friends who have betrayed me? I merely speak the results my friends...

lol, thank you Clearwitch

Old 06-21-02   #15
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,259
Well now i feel left out....
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 06-21-02   #16
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

AWWWWW, I'm SOO sorry Tishy!!

You know you're my friend. Okay, that's 3....

Old 06-21-02   #17
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,259
Damn Straight!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm happy

*kisses*
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 06-21-02   #18
DrkTiggs
Wanted: A new sub

DrkTiggs
Credits: 14,810
Friendships, like anything in life, are what you make of them..

I myself have many friends on whom i can count to be there. Even my longest and truest friend and I have had our differences..
We have come close to blows on several occasions. But i would still trust him with my life.

There are several clasiffications for ppl that you deal with on an ongoing basis. there are true friends, friends(usually 'social'), aquiantances, and people you interact with. remember what level of friendship you have with a person before saying that most all people are shite..

And to close. I would have to say that i have more people that consider me a close friend than i consider true, or friend friends..
Simple because they can trust me.. And trust is the key. Give it away freely, but be ready to take it back at a moments notice..

Thats my opinion!!!

Uncle Tig Knows
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, con a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects!!

amazing how much they look like orchids, isn't it!!
One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.
Money is a powerfull aphrodisiac. But flowers work almost as well.
It is better to copulate than never.

Of all the strange "crimes" that human beings have legislated out of nothing, "blasphamy" is one of the most amazing--with "obscenity" and "indecent exposure" fighting it out for second place.
i'm conspiracies alter-ego.

Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse.

This sig is the "suggested" 20 lines long..
Old 06-23-02   #19
Zarthon
Heavy metal vogel

Zarthon
Credits: 8,749
you are influenced too easyly by some bad happenings...but at the moment i say: i have no real friends.

+

Old 06-23-02   #20
Zarathustra
Make War Not Love!!

Location: In a world where our justice is replaced by mercy/ mercy for the for the inferior
Zarathustra is on a distinguished road
Credits: 8,532
And you'll survive without them...
Endlessly