Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Sgt. Mori's Lonely Hearts Club Thread

Old 06-10-02   #1
Moridin
Lost Journey's Teddy Bear

Moridin
Credits: 19,833
Sgt. Mori's Lonely Hearts Club Thread

Just been broken up with? Thinking back on that last significant other who totally mindfucked you? Just in a general depression about the opposite sex?

You're in the right place! Come, share your stories of heartbreak and we will regale you with our own stories, validate you, and maybe just make the world a little bit less of a dark place to live for the time being.

"Marijuana grows naturally, it comes from nature. And yet it's outlawed. Doesn't banning nature seem a bit.. I dunno... Unnatural??"
-Bill Hicks
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-02   #2
Lost_Journey
Moridin's Tigress

Lost_Journey
Credits: 12,743
Mori..

First off... I've called him Mori in the past and he chewed my head off =P

Second... he's very, very, very good Ladies. You too, guys.

- The cold, the snow, the midnight winter solstice. These things I have in my soul. And I have learned use them... become them.

- Birth. Become. Evolve. Destroy. Yourself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-11-02   #3
Mise mi fein
Moans in the Night

Mise mi fein
Credits: 4,419
**glances around**

**actually feels kinda self-concious about the idea of posting her whole long personal sob-story**

Hmmm... so is this just a place to weep over breakups...? or perhaps tell of how one got over them?

Heart In Hand

O @ ~ @ Mise mi fein @ ~ @ O

"Honi soit qui mal y pense"
~ Henry VIII
Old 06-11-02   #4
Moridin

Moridin
Re: **glances around**

Quote:
Originally posted by Mise mi fein
**actually feels kinda self-concious about the idea of posting her whole long personal sob-story**

Hmmm... so is this just a place to weep over breakups...? or perhaps tell of how one got over them?

Heart In Hand

O @ ~ @ Mise mi fein @ ~ @ O
Don't feel self-conscious.. I posted mine already, eheh. It's a place to get over breakups, tell how we got over them, commiserate, rejoice together. Basically, it's My thread, and anything goes as long as it's not an insult to another person or their story.

"Marijuana grows naturally, it comes from nature. And yet it's outlawed. Doesn't banning nature seem a bit.. I dunno... Unnatural??"
-Bill Hicks
Old 06-12-02   #5
painkittie

I havent broken up I just thought I would whine about my total lack of interaction with my favourite people of the opposite sex. Its mainly my fault seeing as I am a shy thingy but its making me kinda annoyed that I can't bring myself to talk to them properly.
Many people have told me that its my quietness and shyness that first attracted me to them so I don't want to get rid of it its just damn annoying when you're in between things and you're too scared to make a move! sorry for moaning
Old 06-12-02   #6
Metagion
Judgement At Last!

Metagion will become famous soon enough
Credits: 114,654
My lousy 2 cents

It's funny...the one I want I can never have, and the one I have is the one I don't want.

Sadness is my lot in life for now.

But anyway...someday he will know exactly what I feel...I just hope I'm there to see it. Fucker.
Old 06-13-02   #7
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Credits: 11,959
I have never Been on a date before. But about 3 and a half months ago if not more, I was on a road trip with my cuz and his two friends and my used -to-be best. Well WE Got stuck so we got a hotel room. But we only could get one, so we all jumped on a bed cause no one wanted to sleep on the roll out. Any ways My cuzzin slept on the bed with calie (my best friend) and Kieths(my cuz) 2 friends jumped on the bed with me. (both guys.) and well Ash finaly got on the roll out wich left me and archie to share a bed.

Every one knew we liked each other. But I have this problem with trusting guys. But any ways to make a long story short. We started talking and we told each other how we felt. and nothing happened that night we just talked and he did kiss me a few times. well the next day every one leaves us in the hotel room alone. but before they left calie kept droping hints. Well you can guess what happened. I for the first time willingly had sex. Well we wanted to stay together but we are both in states custody so we got seperated. I have not seen him since. I went back to the town where he lived and people told me things he had said not knowing I was the girl it happened with. I guess he got teased so he said shit to save face.

There is ALOT more to it but I dont have time and I dont think its worth the time I am pretty sure you get the point. I have not done any thing since then either. This story is one of the reasons I do not belive sex should just be as an every day thing as brushing your teeth.

:mofo:
Old 06-13-02   #8
Allesandra
Self Obsession Honey

Location: ...in a wide open space, it's freezing, you'll never get to Heaven with a smile on your face from me...
Allesandra
Credits: 12,930
Hmm... I always seem to lose interest in people lately... the chase being more fun than the relationship at the end... maybe I have intimacy issues...

I dumped my long term boyfriend (2 years) because I felt nothing for him... (but.. generalised emotional blunting..?) and didn't see it working out long term, so, tried to avoid future complete heartbreak by ending it then (uhhhh... January).. which hurt like hell...

I don't know, I'm rambling about.. general.. stuff..

I feel too young to want to be in a "forever and ever" relationship.. I also don't want to be dependent on someone else... or for them to be dependent on me... I want to be in a relationship where I feel I'm.. equal.. to the other person... but I keep falling for people who completely don't come up to that... and then... I fall out of love... things just get complicated and I seem to be becoming a serial heartbreaker...

Maybe I should just... be single...

Sorry about that... kinda... thinking out loud (or.. in pixels..? something...)
Old 06-13-02   #9
AbstractEvil
Bona Fide

AbstractEvil
Credits: 41,263
I havent had a boyfriend in 2 years so I have no sob stories or anything to tell. Just how lonely I feel without someone to interact with and care for me as much as I do for them but I guess thats a bit too much to ask for.

Occupation - waitress at Anti-Social Pizzeria
Manager and owner of Anomynous Hotel.

Blind pugh - bar man
Velvet - Bar mans "assistant"
Old 06-14-02   #10
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Quote:
Originally posted by AbstractEvil
I havent had a boyfriend in 2 years so I have no sob stories or anything to tell. Just how lonely I feel without someone to interact with and care for me as much as I do for them but I guess thats a bit too much to ask for.
Ya know I totaly understand where you are coming from. I start to feel the same ways some times.

*is amazed about how much you can relate to people on this forum* I used to think I was the only one.(wellI knew I wasnt but I still felt alone make since?) But since I have been introduced to this forum bye me best friend I have related to A LOT more people than I have in my life.

Old 06-14-02   #11
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Re: My lousy 2 cents

Quote:
Originally posted by Metagion
It's funny...the one I want I can never have, and the one I have is the one I don't want..........
I think ALOT of us can relate to that!

Old 06-14-02   #12
Moridin

Moridin
Quote:
Originally posted by Allesandra
Hmm... I always seem to lose interest in people lately... the chase being more fun than the relationship at the end... maybe I have intimacy issues...

I dumped my long term boyfriend (2 years) because I felt nothing for him... (but.. generalised emotional blunting..?) and didn't see it working out long term, so, tried to avoid future complete heartbreak by ending it then (uhhhh... January).. which hurt like hell...

I don't know, I'm rambling about.. general.. stuff..

I feel too young to want to be in a "forever and ever" relationship.. I also don't want to be dependent on someone else... or for them to be dependent on me... I want to be in a relationship where I feel I'm.. equal.. to the other person... but I keep falling for people who completely don't come up to that... and then... I fall out of love... things just get complicated and I seem to be becoming a serial heartbreaker...

Maybe I should just... be single...

Sorry about that... kinda... thinking out loud (or.. in pixels..? something...)
Have you tried looking for a decent guy who wants the same thing? A togetherness relationship, but not a comitted, long term thing which they see going on forever? If you can't find one... I know a few.

-Bill Hicks
Old 06-14-02   #13
Moridin

Moridin
Quote:
Originally posted by AbstractEvil
It's not Abstract, not at all... It's just, in this day and age.. For some reason, the norm in society has become trying not to get involved with people, and just trying to have sex a lot. There are some guys and girls out there still who are looking for your type though. Cheer up, you'll find the right person. I was hopeless after all, and I did.

-Bill Hicks
Old 06-14-02   #14
Moridin

Moridin
Quote:
Originally posted by painkittie
I havent broken up I just thought I would whine about my total lack of interaction with my favourite people of the opposite sex. Its mainly my fault seeing as I am a shy thingy but its making me kinda annoyed that I can't bring myself to talk to them properly.
Many people have told me that its my quietness and shyness that first attracted me to them so I don't want to get rid of it its just damn annoying when you're in between things and you're too scared to make a move! sorry for moaning
Hrmm.. Well.. here's the thing.. At least, something from my experience and that of a lot of my friends. The shyness factor IS attractive.. However, after a while, it starts to give guys the impression that you're not interested. And the majority of guys will stop trying when they think a chick isn't interested.. Y'know what I mean? After you get to know a guy, try to open up with him... Then he Will think you're interested, and you're good to go.

-Bill Hicks
Old 06-14-02   #15
Barely Breathing
Pocket size pocket

Barely Breathing will become famous soon enough
Credits: 201,964
::sighs::

do you want my story? which one would you like to hear? the worst, OK.
i am not revealing much though-
it was my first year, i was new and young and didn't know what i was doing. i met him, so bold and so good looking. he was everything and more i wanted. i remember how he asked me out, so polite, so scared, so incredible shy. i couldn't help but say yes. he came over that night and we watched movies wile i feel asleep in his arms. we dated for 7 months. a glorious wondrous heaven-on-earth 7 months. things started to go on a decline. i dont know why, for the life of my i dont know why. then one day it was over, he just walked up to me in school, handed me the only thing that i held dear, and simply said "I'm sorry it is over." i cried myself to sleep for the next 4 months. i didn't want to live anymore. i didn't have a reason. i had become completely dependent on him, it wasn't fair. To only make it worse I found out that he had dumped me for someone else! I gave him everything, I mean everything! he took it, held it over an open fire, ate it, threw it back up, and then threw it at me.
Yeah, I'm still not completely over it, but I am getting there.
Old 06-15-02   #16
Allesandra
Self Obsession Honey

Location: ...in a wide open space, it's freezing, you'll never get to Heaven with a smile on your face from me...
Allesandra
Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin

Have you tried looking for a decent guy who wants the same thing? A togetherness relationship, but not a comitted, long term thing which they see going on forever? If you can't find one... I know a few.
Yeah, I tried, and every time I think I find one, after a little while they turn into adoring little puppy dogs.

Why is it too must to ask to be allowed to be independent, and for my bloke to have some independence also? I need space... and to actually enjoy the time we do spend together.. just.. don't like feeling so.. stifled..
Old 06-15-02   #17
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin

Have you tried looking for a decent guy who wants the same thing? A togetherness relationship, but not a comitted, long term thing which they see going on forever?

~It not that easy hon.~

Quote:
If you can't find one... I know a few

~* sudenly becomes alert and smiles knowingly*~

Old 06-15-02   #18
Allesandra
Self Obsession Honey

Allesandra
*would perk up.. but.. really wants a real life relationship.. not anything net-based.. knows someone on the net but unfortunately.. big oceans get in the way..*
Old 06-15-02   #19
AbstractEvil
Bona Fide

AbstractEvil
Credits: 41,263
Moridin , I see what you mean. Everyone has just become sex mad and thats all they want is a fling and not to become commited. It just pisses me off. The only place I feel comfortable to flirt is at the Rose which is a place for punks , rockers , goths , anyone basically because nobody cares what you look like . Yeah Ive kissed people there but none of them I would really think of having a relationship with because I don't even know them and basically I'm too shy to ask people out. The only thing that I find is that nobody likes commitment or anything but I'm sure something will happen to in later years

Occupation - waitress at Anti-Social Pizzeria
Manager and owner of Anomynous Hotel.

Blind pugh - bar man
Velvet - Bar mans "assistant"
Old 06-15-02   #20
Allesandra
Self Obsession Honey

Allesandra
Maybe you should take some of the guys I get involved with? They're allllllllll about committment.. and don't get me wrong.. I don't really want to be in a relationship that's going nowhere.. but.. I'm 18.. I don't want to be tied down and married and so on and so forth.. not yet..

I think I have intimacy issues.. o.0