Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page in the dog house

Old 06-08-02   #1
Dark_Rain

in the dog house

hi and walcome to my new home... i know its small and everything... but i got a little potty thing... that is out side... i have my own dog bowl for food later... come in my snoopy home and make your selves welcome...
Old 06-08-02   #2
Dark_Rain

*sings* who let dem dog out
Old 06-08-02   #3
powder
meow

powder is on a distinguished road
Credits: 144,002
nice new house shy shy

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-02   #4
Dark_Rain

thanks podwy!! come on in...
Old 06-08-02   #5
powder
meow

powder is on a distinguished road
Credits: 144,002
so whats going on then shy shy?

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-08-02   #6
Dark_Rain

not much just chillen in my DAWG HOUSE!!! but its all good... it has a place of its own you know...
Old 06-08-02   #7
Dark_Rain

i hate this...

ho hum

ho hum!!
Old 06-08-02   #8
Dark_Rain

*wakes up* ah no one around...
Old 06-08-02   #9
DeeeeShevil
Real Deshy

DeeeeShevil is on a distinguished road
Credits: 67,924
dude this is so sad i'm such a bum for not knowing this. so what do we do now?
Old 06-08-02   #10
Dark_Rain

i don't know...
Old 06-08-02   #11
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Dont get the potty and the food bowl mixed up.Thats aways horrible.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 06-08-02   #12
Dark_Rain

heh yeah it is... i'll remember that next time...
Old 06-08-02   #13
Dark_Rain

i'm shocked about tonight... i can not believe what happened to me... but i'm glad i'm free from all thre stress and nasy feeling of being in a dark black hole... learning something about life... that is what happened to me tonight... i have learned to just be happy in life... no matter who and what i am... i should be happy about my self no matter what... to also be good to my family... to also love them realize who they and what they are to you... noticed that they would do everything that they could in the world for you... plus i know that it is ok to cry... that it realeases tention with inside your self....

to just be happy... that is what i have been through today... i feel like as if my soul is free... i'm out of the blackness... it also feels pretty dam good to just be free...
Old 06-08-02   #14
Dark_Rain

i'm still kind of sad in a way... but it will be ok cause by tomorrow morning... i would feel all right... ever time i would look at my mom... i would just be sad on what i have done to her...

i'll be sad about that and what i have learned...

*sits on the couch* staring at the floor... not doing anything.... just sitting and breathing at the moment is all that i am doing...
Old 06-08-02   #15
Dark_Rain

well i'm going to sleep... in a way i'm bad person... another way i'm a good person... yesterday was a bad person... today i'm still on what i have done and said... all day just sitting staring at the screen... i very open some how to where i could talk about how i feel inside and what i'm feeling... i never really do that...nore do i become an open book... well that is life and its all about growing up... having to be in these tough spots...learning how to fix your problem... having other people to talk to you and to also help ease out your mind... so later you could feel better... go back to what you were doing before that was concentraiting...

on the out side... i look like a person that is very sad, lost, and lonely... who has feelings that are very dark... a person that seems very empty and kind of careless... man yesterday was horrible... today i am thinking... i patched things up with her... but i don't think that i have said enough to her... to where she would understand... i still feel crappy... my mom is ok... she is sitting in the room with dad happy and watching tv... i can tell that she is still thinking about me... while she is in there... not about what happened yesterday... but what happened today on how we made up... i'm going to make up more to her...

man she was so hurt... so was i... the reason why i was hurt... because i have made her hurt inside... yeah we all hurt some people in are families sometimes... but on the inside i know and everyone knows that we don't mean to hurt them like that... they are hear for you for a reason... because they love you... they would do almost everything in the world for you... not to take them for granted...

i'm going to change my ways.... to make my self a bettter person... i think after all this mess is really over... after i'm happy and so is she... everything in the family would change... change for the good.... with my additude for them would change... i will start to be more respectfull to them... shit never say things that are hurtfull... cause its going to bite you on the ass... like it did me right know... tonight i'm crying left and right... out of all the things that i have learned...

i should also let my heart be filled with love... cause right know my heart is black... i don't want it to be that way... i want others to know that i am not a person that you may see at the mall or what... like a person that doesn't care at all... i do care... its just i have a different of showing that i do... everyone is different on how they handle problems... even how they handle there feelings as well...

i think that i should also not keep my problems to my self... not talking to others about it... that is not healthy for someone to do... cause it creats more... and the more you would feel really shitty... then there is no way of handeling it... your just there... feeling like you are trapped in a black room... with no one there to help you... but there are some people that are like me you know....

i don't mind listening to other peoples problems... i'll sit there letting them know that i would be there and listen to them... to be a friend even... making sure that they are all right... when there done talking to me... that should always have a smile... cause if they don't... i won't leave them till they do...

i never talk about my feelings like i have said.... not like this even... i feel like an open book... i didn't even know that i could be this way... i should never doubt my self wrong anything... cause you never know...

my sisters Clearwitch, waterbearer, and jordyn there were the ones that have helped me tonight... helped all the time... as i have done for them... they were the ones that thaught me something... to help me see and to be happy... thoughs ladies are my angels... i feel free tonight because of them and there help that they have done... i still would always be there for them... they know that... so i just send my bigest thanks...

to people that are spikess, duddy, demon, powder, beauty, oez silvernymph, lilly dara and panthera66 and so on so fourth... you all have been great to... you have been there for me as i have for you all... we have been through alot with each other... we understand about each other... also help someone who needs it... to show the love and kindess... i don't know what the heck i would do what out you all here... i'm glad to talk to you... to be able to share my stupid time with you... i won't be taking it for granted... you all show me what a good person that i am... you all never stop telling me that...

even when i'm in my bad and worst shitty ass moods... you guys would keep me on my feet... it is always best to show someone how special they... everyone is in are own ways... even if they may not see it... they are no matter what the situation is...

i think that is all i have to say... i have said alot... thank you all for teaching things... also showing me things as well... you are truely great people...

thank you everyone... i also forgot to mention Acid_Dreams she was another person that told me i was a great and special person...

ps to lilly dara i miss you hun... i love being able to talk to you... i hope that someday you would come back to the formus... night you all... i hope you guys have a good one...
Old 06-09-02   #16
Demon's Eclipse
Stranded Soldier

Demon's Eclipse will become famous soon enough
Credits: 124,991
*smiles*
Old 06-09-02   #17
Dark_Rain

Old 06-09-02   #18
AbstractEvil
Bona Fide

AbstractEvil
Credits: 41,263
< ------------------- Is hurt you didn't mention her name ,

lol , only kidding. I'm glad everythings going well for you now.

Occupation - waitress at Anti-Social Pizzeria
Manager and owner of Anomynous Hotel.

Blind pugh - bar man
Velvet - Bar mans "assistant"
Old 06-09-02   #19
Dark_Rain

hehe thanks abstractevil... hi and welcome... come on in girlie...
Old 06-09-02   #20
AbstractEvil
Bona Fide

AbstractEvil
Credits: 41,263
urg , my skins horrible and peeling , I got sunburnt last saturday and my skins yucky , arg , get it off me !

Occupation - waitress at Anti-Social Pizzeria
Manager and owner of Anomynous Hotel.

Blind pugh - bar man
Velvet - Bar mans "assistant"