Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page well, if your interested...

Old 06-05-02   #1
lorelei_chaos
Face in the Mist

Location: land of fluffy fluffy things...my mind finally snapped...
lorelei_chaos
Credits: 1,624
well, if your interested...

Not entirely sure why people wanna read about my life, but I like reading about theirs, so....
Not a lot really going on. I suppose one good thing about these journals is that other people on the forum get to know you a little bit more, and vice versa.
Really gonna have to get myself an internet connection at home. Finish college soon, so no more sitting on a computer all day wasting my life. Well, not for free anyway.
Don't know why I bothered coming into college today. Nowt happening. Think I'll go home and take some photographs. I think I've got a black and white film. Something else I need to do this summer...get a darkroom set up at home so i can produce my work whenever i want, not just at college.
Must go smoke now. Nicotine levels dropped to a dangerous level.
Old 06-05-02   #2
lorelei_chaos
Face in the Mist

lorelei_chaos
Back again. Through sheer boredom more than anything.
One really bad thing about art college, not sure if it's just this one or others too. We run higher education as well as A Level standard courses, and one of the HE courses is Textiles and Surface Pattern. A lot of the girls are such snobs, rude, arrogant little 'fashionista' type bitches, who more than anything else need a fucking good slap. Never say 'excuse me', or 'please' and 'thank you'. Just a bunch of nasty little Daddy's girls.
rant rant rant.....
Old 06-05-02   #3
lorelei_chaos
Face in the Mist

lorelei_chaos
I just looked at this STOOOOPID site. You gotta see it.

The URL's posted under general. Hehehe. It'll amuse you for a half hour. If you can read the wonderfulsite graphics well enough. Oh dear.
I'm in college still. I don't even have to be in today, but the twats told me I did. ARRRRRRRRGGGH!!!!!
Kill them. Hmmmm. No. Too messy. I'd faint.
Old 06-06-02   #4
lorelei_chaos
Face in the Mist

lorelei_chaos
gurrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbblllleeeuuughhhhh.
Morning all.
Old 06-06-02   #5
lorelei_chaos
Face in the Mist

lorelei_chaos
Well, just two more weeks of college to go. Then I get to spend the entire summer having to claim benefit cos no one will give me a summer job. Gits. Ah well, on the plus side, I can spend all summer doing pretty much as I wish, funds allowing of course.
Think I'll apply for a £700 social loan when I'm on the dole...then I get a bit extra to live on, get to pay it back a bit at a time, and don't have to pay interest. Cool. Beats having to live on £42 a week, and have to pay £25 a week rent for ages until the housing benefits people get off theie fat arses and do some work. My lad claimed, and it took them SEVEN MONTHS to process the claim. During which time he was getting about £5 a week to himself, sometimes less. Bastards.
Old 06-12-02   #6
lorelei_chaos
Face in the Mist

lorelei_chaos
Much screaming. In the general direction of evil bitch-whore shitfucktardmoose gobblig sheep bothering art tutors with BIIGGGG attitude problems. (think I might be a wee bit annoyed?)
ON THE LAST FUCKING DAY that my exhibition needed to be finalised, she decided that i needed to change it. THE LAST DAY!!!
The only happy thing was that it looks even better now, and it's pissed her off. Dumb bitch. One of those people who manages to be a total and utter BEE-YATCH, without even trying, and still makes it come out like she's saying something nice. Cowbag...
Old 06-14-02   #7
lorelei_chaos
Face in the Mist

lorelei_chaos
still whining. Seems to be all I wanna do lately. Pissed off with everyone for no good reason, think I'm just being a bitch for the hell of it, only usually I enjoy doing that, so maybe it's something else. Convincing myself every half hour that my lad's cheating, even though I know there's no way he would. Think my mind just likes to torture me. Bastard. Maybe should see a shrink...theories about my brain conspiring against me can't be healthy. Ahem.

Strange, even though technicaly I'm typing away to myself, it feels much better that i'm getting all this out, even if no-one bothers to read it at all.

*deep breath* , and "ahhhhhhh."
Old 06-19-02   #8
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Amy hun, wait till I get home.... Me and you will have a nice night out at Hartlepool... how does that sound? James is a good lad hun, he loves you loads.... although I have never seen that side of him... He does like to play the hard man sometimes... Your a great friend and sit tight till I get back hun... Its gonna be okay

BTW, Im thinking about giving you the PVC dress you borrowed off me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-02   #9
lorelei_chaos
Face in the Mist

lorelei_chaos
wiggle wigglw happy fluffy. My Gran decided to give me her new computer that she got about two months ago. Sweeeet. 40GHz to play with and a processer that actually does stuff. Plus, I get to stop having to pay for music due to pretty sparkly CD burner, AND I got a free webcam cos the slightly less powerful computer my gran got to play her games on (that's all she wanted a computer for, so we're all happy) came with a free webcam.
Jammy? Me? oh yes.
Still, less stressed due to finishing college. No money whatsoever as dole people suck nasty pus filled things instead of dealing with my claim and helping me get a sodding job. Nobs.
Old 06-28-02   #10
lorelei_chaos
Face in the Mist

lorelei_chaos
Wooo! Finally got a html editor WYSIWIG do-dah, so can now sort my site out without having to refer back to annoying crap HTML for idiots (should say written by idiots!)
I NEED A SODDING JOB!!!!!!
The dole in Britain truly does suck. Oooh, joy, I get £42 a week to live on. Highly useful. Yet alcoholics get extra to pay for their booze, and SMACKHEADS get £100 a week to supplement their drug addiction. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS COUNTRY?