Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page What the hell...

Old 05-28-02   #1
Tainted Soul
Darkness Incarnate

Tainted Soul will become famous soon enough
Credits: 76,272
What the hell...

Why does everything seem to be caving in on me? Just this last weekend my life turned to shit once again.

My g/f and I broke up about a month or so ago and I was pretty bad but I got better and was feeling a little better.

Saturday night I was hanging out with some friends and I was fucking around and dislocated my knee again. It fucking hurt like hell.

Well, tonight I found out my best friend is moving out of her house into her asshole ex-boyfriends. I hate him with a passion. Well, she doesn't know where she's going to live after this week. I told her she could come live here, but I dunno if she wants to.

Another thing today, I found out my rhythm guitarist is doing hard drugs now. He went to a rave last night and did E. I also found out that he's done Meth as well. So we might have to kick him out of the band if it gets worse. But if it does get worse and he's still in the band, my bassist said he'd quit. So now it's either he gets better, or we loose someone.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-02   #2
Felony Queen
~*Dark Soul*~

Felony Queen
Credits: 11,959
bad things seem to run in packs. one bad shit after anothere

:mofo:
Old 05-28-02   #3
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

BeautysDemise is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110,146
If I were you I would have told my bassist to fuck off right then and there. What kind of friend denies someone help? He will quit the band over someone else's drug use and not even bother to offer them help? Nice guy..he's someone I want around. *rolls her eyes*

It seems like everything bad is happening because for a while your life may have been going fine...The "bad shit" has a more profound affect on you, or anyone for that matter, because it -is- "bad". Just roll with it...It will all get better in a week or so.

Just Another Girl Who Wants to Rule the World.
Old 05-29-02   #4
Tainted Soul
Darkness Incarnate

Well, I agree and disagree with you. We don't have anyone that can replace him, and he's a good friend of mine. And I think that he's smart for quitting if the drug user doesn't go. Because if the drugs interfere with my band, and he misses practices or skips a note, than he's affecting us. So I think we're going to tell him he has to make a decision. Either quit the band, or stop doing drugs, and take this band seriously.

It seems like everything had been going downhill since my ex and I broke up. And we sorta stopped being friends. But, we're on good terms now. So I'm feeling better. Thank you for your concern.
Old 05-30-02   #5
One
Live. Love. Life. DIE!

One will become famous soon enough
Credits: 1,916

Welcome to this wonderful shit in which we live called life, it sucks..
Old 05-30-02   #6
Moridin
Lost Journey's Teddy Bear

Moridin
Credits: 19,833
"God pisses down the back of your neck everyday, but he only drowns you once."

"Marijuana grows naturally, it comes from nature. And yet it's outlawed. Doesn't banning nature seem a bit.. I dunno... Unnatural??"
-Bill Hicks
Old 05-30-02   #7
Tainted Soul
Darkness Incarnate

One of my good friends almost died the other day. Man, this month really sucks ass.

I'm about ready to say fuck it and stop worrying about it.
Old 05-30-02   #8
Rosa_Electa
A Bloodflower

Rosa_Electa
Credits: 53,115
Yeah, this month has really sucked. Things will get better, though.

Drugs...are terrible, especially hard ones. You know, I've been there and done that, and I feel so much better now that I'm straight, and I wasn't even doing hard stuff.

But you're right, if drugs interfere with your band, something needs to be done, fast. I think, if anything is affecting your life, especially something that can be overcome, like drugs. I think your friend is right in threatening to leave, I would too.

I don't know what else to say, except that next month will be so much better...because we all know what's happening soon!!!!!!!

Mmm...cake

Electa
That flies in the night,
In the howling storm,

Has found out thy bed
Of crimson joy:
And his dark secret love
Does thy life destroy.
By William Blake

"Beauty is not something you have. It is something you are." -- Kind words from a friend...

Old 05-31-02   #9
Tainted Soul
Darkness Incarnate

Yes, drugs are terrible. They've destroyed many of my family and friend's lives.

Things have started to look better. I've just been having a hard time. AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY! WE'RE GONNA HAVE A PARTY!
Old 05-31-02   #10
Jobe

Hey sorry life is giving you a hard time man, but I am pleased you and the X have patched things up and are friends again. She's a nice person and a good one to call friend.

I hope the other things work out, I really do. I know all about the drug issuse first hand as I have seen many people I care for go that way an it is hard to watch. All I can say is that if you really care for them you need to be there for them and be strong cos friendship is probablly the most important thing in this world.

If you need to talk you can always drop me a PM, its no problem even if its just to rant and rave and blow some steam off. I don't mind I will listen and be a sounding board if you need.

Enjoy the party and just forget things while you are there and relax and take a well deserved breather, we all deserve some hppiness in our lives.

Take care,

Jobe
Old 06-02-02   #11
Tainted Soul
Darkness Incarnate

Thanks Jobe.

I found out that my friend did speed as well. He's going downhill by the minute. Jay doesn't want to practice because of the way he's been acting lately. Personally, I don't either. I've learned that everything you do, affects everyone around you. No matter how stupid it is. It will have an effect on people. And in my life, it always seems to be negative.

At times, I feel like giving up on people, on myself. I've come to the point where it doesn't matter. I don't care how people feel because they always want more than I can give, then they make me feel like shit when I can't give what they want.

On Friday. A bunch of my friends were begging me for $5 for drugs. I kept saying no and they just kept giving me these looks. It doesn't make any sense. It's like they're choosing it, over friendship. If that's so, then fuck their friendship.

Ok, I'm done.
Old 06-02-02   #12
Jarekk
21st Century Digital Boy

Jarekk is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,437
To them, they aren't choosing, you are. That's what this shit does to your head--it twists it until it's gross and misshapen, and you see what it wants you to see.

you know what? i still want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket. (%)
Old 06-02-02   #13
Tainted Soul
Darkness Incarnate

I just wish sometimes that people would see what they're doing to me.
Old 06-02-02   #14
Jobe

Sorry to say but these people sure don't sound like friends. Fiends don't fuck your head in for a $

Maybe you need to drop them for your own intrests, hey there is nothing wron in looking out for #1 sometimes. Hell at the end of the day you have to be your own best friend too!!!

I would rather have one friend of truth than a million bringers of lies..

Be well and I really do hope things work out.

Jobe
Old 06-02-02   #15
Dark_Rain

Re: What the hell...

Quote:
Originally posted by Tainted Soul
Why does everything seem to be caving in on me? Just this last weekend my life turned to shit once again.

My g/f and I broke up about a month or so ago and I was pretty bad but I got better and was feeling a little better.

Saturday night I was hanging out with some friends and I was fucking around and dislocated my knee again. It fucking hurt like hell.

Well, tonight I found out my best friend is moving out of her house into her asshole ex-boyfriends. I hate him with a passion. Well, she doesn't know where she's going to live after this week. I told her she could come live here, but I dunno if she wants to.

Another thing today, I found out my rhythm guitarist is doing hard drugs now. He went to a rave last night and did E. I also found out that he's done Meth as well. So we might have to kick him out of the band if it gets worse. But if it does get worse and he's still in the band, my bassist said he'd quit. So now it's either he gets better, or we loose someone.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit.
man sorry to hear all this stuff is happening with you... i know how it feels to dislocate a knee cap... it hurts like a fucking bitch... you should go down the gym and work out your knee cap... cause after when you pop it once... you'll lose your muscles in your knee... but by then your g/f would decide where she wants to live... about the guy thats doing drugs... its such a shame that you get talented people that play intraments... then they turn around and do drugs... then they lose there talent on playing that instrament... it just sucks... i hope that everything would work out...
Old 06-03-02   #16
Tainted Soul
Darkness Incarnate

I am glad that I have some true friends. They're really the only ones that mean anything to me. As for the rest of them, they're just in it for shits and giggles and could really care less. Godamn it my cat keeps jumping up on my lap. I'll talk later.