Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Aliens/Extraterrestrial Life

Old 05-26-02   #1
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
Credits: 804,473
Aliens/Extraterrestrial Life

Who here believes that there are alien life forms out in the universe.... and if you do believe that do you also believe that the Earth is being monitored by an alien race???

What would you expostulate that those aliens appear as???

The typical grey alien described by alot of people?
Green martians?
Just like us?

And who here believes that the Human Race/Homo-Sapiens was created by an Alien race?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
S.O.D.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-02   #2
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,939
I do,I do, what do I win old lord of the zion?

The aliens are obviously monitoring theyre own creation. Yet there are many other types of aliens(negatives) that would most likely decieve us.(greys,reptilians) Its very hard to tell at this point.
Old 05-27-02   #3
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
I'm certain that they created us.
That crop circles are a genuine phenomenon:
And that we are being monitored by them . . .
Alien abductions frighten me, but I'm pretty confident that they are real as well . . .

And you dearest Dyshade?
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]

Last edited by Denalay; 05-27-02 at 01:52.
Old 05-27-02   #4
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

SilentShade will become famous soon enoughSilentShade will become famous soon enough
I completely believe in the Enuma Elish... which is the Sumerian Creation Theory..... which firmly states that we were Bio-engineered by a race of aliens using thier own DNA coupled with a humanoid creature from Earths DNA..... they than fertilized an egg and implanted it into one of thier own females who in turn gave birth to the first Human.... who at that point was sterile... it was later on that they decided to let Man begin to create thier own young.... according to the Sumerians we were created as a workforce in the beginning.... why they left us to our own devices is a mystery....
Though in part of the story it tells of an uprising and the aliens decision to completely wipe us out.... one of the aliens came down to earth and warned us of the impending flood and helped us survive it.... this is where the Hebrew flood Myth came from... as well as many other Flood Myths....
The Alien that saved us also gave us knowledge of mathematics, agriculture, along with many other sciences..... he was exiled to live amongst us from Earth.... according to some Myths he is the Sleeper that lies below the Sphinx.... he was known by many names.... Thoth.... Mercury.... Enkil.... those are some of them... Hermes Trismagistus is the most popular of his names....

S.O.D.

Old 05-27-02   #5
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,939
I believe that they just kept on creating,humanoid after humanoid until they came upon the homo sapien.Jesus Christ and all that, can still be worked into the theory as well.Perhaps they learned that some humans can be taught,and maybe even become as wise as they are, hence the test of life we go through each day,instead of everyone being wiped off.
Old 05-28-02   #6
Tor
Embracer Of The Dark

Tor
Credits: 15,767
I have a hard time believing that beings from another planet come down and stick probes up our arses and mutilate our cattle. Maybe I'm just hearing the hype but this is all they seem to do.

Hardly the actions of an 'advanced' race...

On saying that of course I definitely do not believe we came from monkeys. I don't dream about swinging in trees, etc and i'm certainly more open to a 'gentically modified' race theory, but check this...

Theres a conspiracy theory (that does hold some water as it goes from what I've seen so far) that all this alien stuff is a con by our governments. They plan to use mind altering techniques to make us beleive we are gonna be attacked by an alien race. We will then have to fight them but in order to win we'll have to submit to total order from our superiors.

How weird is that - the above btw is from what scant I have heard. If anyone else can elucidate then please do as I'd like to know more.

I am a shepherd and my flock is one.

Last edited by Tor; 05-28-02 at 12:20.
Old 05-31-02   #7
Iron's Rite

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Anyone else a fan of Graham Hancock, and his work?
Old 06-03-02   #8
SilentShade
The King Douche
Admin

Never heard of him....
What books has he authored???

S.O.D.

Old 06-07-02   #9
Vallisk
ManBat

Vallisk is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,241
I don't believe we were created by an Alien Race. I don't see the need for such an explanation. Evolution covers our development to my satisfaction.

I do believe in Aliens, but not that they have visited us. There is not enough evidence for me to conclude that they are abducting or interacting with Humanity now. Nor, in the past. I think they would have left some undeniably Alien sign that they had been here. We have not discovered any.

Regarding what they might look like. I really cannot say. They could be sentient energy, or crystalline entities. Probably more bizarre than anything we can think of.
Old 06-07-02   #10
Shattered Dream
Rev up your Harley

Shattered Dream will become famous soon enough
Credits: 46,876
Quote:
Originally posted by Vallisk
I don't believe we were created by an Alien Race. I don't see the need for such an explanation. Evolution covers our development to my satisfaction.

I do believe in Aliens, but not that they have visited us. There is not enough evidence for me to conclude that they are abducting or interacting with Humanity now. Nor, in the past. I think they would have left some undeniably Alien sign that they had been here. We have not discovered any.

Regarding what they might look like. I really cannot say. They could be sentient energy, or crystalline entities. Probably more bizarre than anything we can think of.
Teehee.

:greenalie :greenalie :greenalie :greenalie
Old 09-12-02   #11
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Uncletiggs will become famous soon enough
Credits: 218,114
I agree with Dyshade for the most part.. I just believe that Dy forgot to mention a few things..

Boy this is an old thread!!!

Yes, we are a bio-engineered race.. I also believe that the aboriginese(aussie natives) are the only actuall 'virgin' human type race on the planet..

They were used as the DNA source to combine with the alien race... Say, how far away from earth is considered alien anyways??

As i believe that the gene-splicing race was that of the planet now known as the 'asteroid belt' in our solar system..
The then planet was experimenting with ours(being the closest).
And had gotten to the point where we(humans from this planet) were developing to the 'on-our-own' stage. They were keeping tabs on us to see how it was going(the four major races on the planet-gone-boom-now) And for some reason there planet erupted into a war that destroyed the planet(think, we could do that now).. So we developed with belief systems from the stranded members of that now-dead race..

I also believe that it may be possible that they had sent ships beyond the solar system and out 'Alien Visitors' are actually long lost genetic relitives...

What say ye??

Nice guys finish last
It isn't just a saying.. It's a fact of life!

Those things that produced your ex......you know, the bitchmakers! Metagion

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

You're not who you are, you're only what other people think you are

Your more Delusional than you think I am! {Duck Dodgers}
Old 09-21-02   #12
mez687
New Blood

mez687
Credits: 1,036
I am not completely sure. I want to not believe in aliens, but at the same time, I am completely haunted by an alien paranoia. Even if they don't exist, they scare me to death.
Old 09-22-02   #13
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Location: Hit my sig link and see RavenBlack City for yourself.
Seph is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,861
Quote:
I have a hard time believing that beings from another planet come down and stick probes up our arses and mutilate our cattle. Maybe I'm just hearing the hype but this is all they seem to do.

Hardly the actions of an 'advanced' race...
Maybe this is the alien equivalent of Cow-Tipping.

Personally I think there is the potential for extraterrestrial life, but whether it actually exists I cannot say.

Anybody here watch the TV series Star Gate? I think its explanation of mythology and aliens is pretty cool and quite believable.

^^ New lightning fast server.
Old 09-23-02   #14
Iron's Rite

Quote:
Originally posted by Dyshade
Never heard of him....
What books has he authored???
Graham postulates that humankind is far older then is currently believed, although he does not favor alien intervention. Either way he is a facinating, intelligent, and extremely eloquent individual and he makes many valid arguments for the existance of a vanished advanced civilization. Whether you believe it be alien or human in origin.

www.grahamhancock.com
Old 09-23-02   #15
masochist
Still Hungry

masochist is on a distinguished road
Credits: 195,580
Re: Aliens/Extraterrestrial Life

Quote:
Originally posted by Dyshade
Who here believes that there are alien life forms out in the universe....
Me! I do. Reaons being that Earth as a planet has not always existed and will not always exist and for the rest of the universe to be devoid of all life seems silly an pointless to me. Sure, perhaps we might devise the technology to inhabit other spaces, but if that's the only riding chance.

and if you do believe that do you also believe that the Earth is being monitored by an alien race???
I don't believe it, but it's not impossible.

What would you expostulate that those aliens appear as???

The typical grey alien described by alot of people?
Green martians?
Just like us?

No, I think aliens would take any and all shapes, substance, form. We expect that aliens would be designed with our receptors [sight, smell, touch, hear, taste] in mind, but why should they be? They're aliens. Maybe they've been designed without the same receptors, and so can't sense us like we can or cannot sense them. We could be therefore co-existing in the same space and time.

And who here believes that the Human Race/Homo-Sapiens was created by an Alien race?
That's a theory that I find quite interesting, and quite possible. Many ancient art depicts ideas of this, but then again, it could all just be hoogey moogey
Old 09-24-02   #16
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Anyone see the episode of Star Trek with the Saaur??? They were human sized, very intelligent dinosaurs from earth who evacuated before the meteor hit. A few million years later they ran in to the crew of the Voyager who tried to get them to believe they were from earth, also their technology was the bomb.

Old 09-26-02   #17
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

There is the belief that we are remnants of an older race on this planet.. They have discovered(long ago) glass beaches that when inspected, appear to be of the same composition as sand when exposed to nuclear blasts.... Hell, thats what glass' main component is.. sand.....

*shrugs* take that as you may...

Nice guys finish last

If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it considered rape or shoplifting?

Old 09-28-02   #18
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

It is the silicon in sand that is the main ingrediaent. Sand is a silicate substance and is the most available of all silicates. One thing though, did you know that glass is actually liquid? I am being serious, it is.

Old 10-01-02   #19
Uncletiggs
DF's Dirty 'ol Man
Admin

Yes, i did know that glass was considered a liquid..

2 kids and cable channels like discovery, you learn many things..

weather or not you want too!!!!

Nice guys finish last

Old 10-03-02   #20
AbstractEvil
Bona Fide

AbstractEvil
Credits: 41,263
Wow , I don't think Ive posted in yhe conspiracy forum before . Cool. ANyway I'm gonna make my first post here now .
Right here we go. I believe that there is other life but more life than we currently recognise , not just the ones which have been spotted or have said to have been spotting. I believe that whoever has seen a proper other being from off this earth that they should feel privelaged. I think that other life is constantly watchig us to make sure that we don't do anything more dumb to the earth than we have already done. My theory of the beginning of life is kinda like erm whatsitcalled grr.....evolution thats the one but we did not really evolve. I believe that we have been around for a longer time than people think but in smaller quantaties and in more isolated places. I really think that other life will come into contact with all of us once we have discovered enough to find out for ourselves. This may sound like a load of rubbish to you lot but it kinda sounded right when I typed it .Anyways laters

Occupation - waitress at Anti-Social Pizzeria
Manager and owner of Anomynous Hotel.

Blind pugh - bar man
Velvet - Bar mans "assistant"