Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page How pale is still pretty?

Old 06-19-02   #41
comatose_angel
New Blood

comatose_angel
Credits: 1,424
pale can look good on some people; and I think both pale and not pale can be attractive; but it depends. For example I know this chick, and she uses cover-up; which makes her pale, but then she's as white as the chick in the picture when you see some skin, which isn't very likely as I've known her for two years almost and NEVER seen her with her sweater off... (you know who you are...and I don't like your signature thingy!!!!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-02   #42
powder
meow

powder is on a distinguished road
Credits: 144,002
without the damn cover up i look like im dead...so BLAHHHHH
and for your information,i wear long sleeved shit so i dont burn to a damn crisp,and its comfy...i dont wanna run around like those little ho'd that are at are school,with my ass hanging out and shit,it...errrr...ucky:p

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

Old 06-20-02   #43
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,338
i found a way to beacome pale
is this cream it makes you white

Old 06-20-02   #44
powder
meow

man,i dont want to be pale though,i mean,if i seriously dont put on cover-up,my face is so pale i look sick or dead or something...i hate having to cover my face all up..it suxx kinda

cream that makes you white?ive never heared of that

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

Old 06-24-02   #45
Sixgun_Symphony
Darkness Incarnate

Sixgun_Symphony is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 280,566
I like pale skin.

I wish I could date that lovely goth chick pictured in that first post. Gorgeous!

Old 06-24-02   #46
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
Credits: 127,114
Quote:
Originally posted by powder
i dont want to be pale though,i mean,if i seriously dont put on cover-up,my face is so pale i look sick or dead or something...i hate having to cover my face all up..it suxx kinda
If you don't like being pale, then why do you advertise it so much? Also, are there any pictures of you, anywhere?

Meanwhile, I've already stated that I find less than nothing wrong with being pale. It's really fucking hot . . . . . unless that's not your natural skin colour.

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 06-25-02   #47
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,338
well my mother found it for me

Old 06-25-02   #48
powder
meow

the only reason i dont like it is because i dont like people asking me if im sick or dead...and i get that...and its anoying
no,there arent any picys of me...anywhere...
hmm,my paleness is real though,but i try to hide it with coverup so i wont get questioned by people.....

Old 06-28-02   #49
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
'For someone who has gone through such lengths to modify their appearance, you're quite reluctant to be seen.'

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 06-28-02   #50
powder
meow

meh,i just dont want people to think im sick and that they need to stay away or something((i got that when i was in public school,people would say im sick looking,and to stay away from me or youll catch something from me)),but really i guess it doesnt matter because people already stay away from me because im "diffrent"
hmm,i havint really modified my apperance all that much really,ive got two piercings in my face one of which is hideable the other quit common**shrugs**maybe i shouldnt care what people think of me,or how they look at me,but i do..for some reason
i know you proubably think im retarded with the way i am,but oh well,thats me...

Old 07-05-02   #51
Imaginary Boy
New Blood

Imaginary Boy
Credits: 211
I like very much pale skin.The eyes,expecially if green or blue,are better with the contrast and with a black border they stand out magnifically.Also pale skin is very sexy,for me.In my opinion you look very pretty with your skin.
Old 07-05-02   #52
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
Quote:
Originally posted by powder
maybe i shouldnt care what people think of me,or how they look at me,but i do..for some reason
i know you proubably think im retarded with the way i am,but oh well,thats me...
I don't think you're retarded. I'm sure it makes sense to you. I have a lot of things that only make sense to me.

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 08-20-02   #53
Shattered Dream
Rev up your Harley

Shattered Dream will become famous soon enough
Credits: 46,876
Quote:
Originally posted by Imaginary Boy
I like very much pale skin.The eyes,expecially if green or blue,are better with the contrast and with a black border they stand out magnifically.Also pale skin is very sexy,for me.In my opinion you look very pretty with your skin.
Yeah, i like people with pale skin if they have green or blue eyes. Mmmmmmm.
Old 08-20-02   #54
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
This one idiot I know says that my pale skin looks stupid with my blonde hair. Well FUCK if I'm going to be a bleach blonde cancer in a box bitch. There are too many of those as it is.

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 08-21-02   #55
Shattered Dream
Rev up your Harley

Quote:
Originally posted by Duchess Nocturn
This one idiot I know says that my pale skin looks stupid with my blonde hair. Well FUCK if I'm going to be a bleach blonde cancer in a box bitch. There are too many of those as it is.
Seriously? Pah! Pale skin looks lovely with blonde hair. Someone needs to tell this jerk that most people who are faired haired are pale.
Old 08-24-02   #56
Duchess Nocturn
Cunning Linguist

Duchess Nocturn
Thank you for agreeing with me.

What I really hate is when people dye their hair the same colour as their skin.

I fucked Vincent Price
Old 08-24-02   #57
Shattered Dream
Rev up your Harley

Quote:
Thank you for agreeing with me.

What I really hate is when people dye their hair the same colour as their skin.
It is true.

I have to say i haven't really saw anyone with their hair the same colour as their skin. Sounds like it would look odd.
Old 08-31-02   #58
justin
Long lost registered user

justin
Credits: 10,199
I actually know the girl in that picture. She is a friend of me and my fiancee. She is wearing contacts, and she is not that pale, though it is close. And it isn't meant to look natural. Her web page is http://hometown.aol.com/duskfallsineden/Eden.html and her twin sister's site is www.angelfire.com/goth/razorcandi/ you should check it out.
Old 09-01-02   #59
Pretty Lush
Cadillac Pimpin'

Pretty Lush
Credits: 9,145
Quote:
Hmm... I actually fall into that blonde cancer-in-a-box genre. I tan very easily. Much like some of you burn almost immediately in the sun, I TAN almost immediately when exposed. And as for the blonde hair... well it's natural, but bleaches in the sun.

My feelings on pale skin? I think it can be quite pretty on the right person. But like most of the others, I do not like the false whiteness. Not only is that white make up bad for your skin, but it makes a person look like a corpse. Though, I suppose that is the look they are going for?

Old 09-01-02   #60
Oezoem
Dark Ooze

Oezoem is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,456
Had I known that that pic was copyrighted I would never have posted it..

thnx justin