Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Friends?

Old 05-15-02   #1
illegalshampoo
Face in the Mist

illegalshampoo
Credits: 2,471
Friends?

Yeah this is one of those OMG I'm a teenager and I don't know what to do things. Anyway I'll try to make it as 'short' as possible.
A girl I don't really want to be friends with anymore because, believe me, I have good and many reasons has a friend that I like and who liked me. We were friends. lol Well now that I 'broke' it off with this girl and not talking and all that good stuff, she writes me a letter asking me what's up and why I'm treating her like shit. I admit my mistake of ignoring her and write her in what I think is a very civil and kind way explaning everything. She writes back equally civil and kind and at the end asks me not to mention this to her friend (that's mine also) because he has enough going on in his life. So I don't talk to him about it at all. A few days later he talks to me and is very upset with me because the girl talked to him and tells him about her depressing life and how me and another friend of hers (I know this is confusing I'm sorry) treat her like shit and all. He doesn't even listen to my side of the story and calls me a bitch and tells me to die. He did have the courtesty however to come on a few seconds later and tell me to take the die part back. Now here's my problem. Even though I am very mad at both of these people, and myself, I still miss and am heartacheing over the guy. Not that we were anything that close, I just wish things were right with us. Should I try and make contact with him? Or just let it go? I'm afraid of doing either one. If I just lost you in all this I"m really sorry. lol I'm not too organized.
Old 05-15-02   #2
Moridin
Lost Journey's Teddy Bear

Moridin
Credits: 19,833
Hmm... Sounds like you're right, and this guy has a lot of shit going on right now and it's all kinda piling up on him.. I think your ex-friend is trying to tear him away from you as a kind of punishment for stopping being her friend... Umm.. For now all I can say is that if he's a good friend and you keep trying to talk to him, eventually he'll realize it's best just to stay out of the fight between you and the chick and be both of your friends... If you could tell me a bit more about the shit that went down(not necessary, just an idea) I might be able to give you some more specific advice.

"Marijuana grows naturally, it comes from nature. And yet it's outlawed. Doesn't banning nature seem a bit.. I dunno... Unnatural??"
-Bill Hicks
is Offline   Reply With Quote