Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Drug Safety And Education
View Poll Results: How often do you use drugs
everyday 18 20.00%
once in a while 29 32.22%
a few times only 8 8.89%
never 35 38.89%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-02   #1
Manifesto
Biggest Dick Contest Winner
Admin

Manifesto is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,882
Drug Safety And Education

Go ahead and ask your drug related questions, anything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You're my bitch, Bitch. You'll do exactly what I tell you.

<3,

WL
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-02   #2
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,037
I have done drugs in the past, quite a variety in fact. I don't do it now.

I can't tell you why exactly, but I guess I don't do it anymore because I have enough bad habits already, I don't need to push myself with more.

Good luck with your thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-04-02   #3
AbstractEvil
Bona Fide

AbstractEvil
Credits: 41,263
my friend Lally was saying that you could get stoned off weed by eating it, is that true ?

Occupation - waitress at Anti-Social Pizzeria
Manager and owner of Anomynous Hotel.

Blind pugh - bar man
Velvet - Bar mans "assistant"
Old 05-04-02   #4
powder
meow

powder is on a distinguished road
Credits: 144,002
you get a good body buzz from eating it...

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

Old 05-04-02   #5
Count Crapula
Ghost of a TX Ladies' Man

Count Crapula
Credits: 42,783
Can you explain the whole toad licking thing?

"Why don't you go practice falling down, I'll be there in a minute." -Joe Dirt

"Meat's meat, and a man's gotta eat." - Farmer VIncent

**WildAngelofEve is my guardian angel
**Jordyn saved my life
**Vamptress is my beautiful sculptress.
**DedMetlBitch666!!! Damn! 'Nuff said...
**CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
**The DarkRain is so soothing to my soul...
Old 05-05-02   #6
Manifesto
Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by AbstractEvil
my friend Lally was saying that you could get stoned off weed by eating it, is that true ?

yes. often refered to as "scooby snacks" it varys from cookies to brownies, ive even seen it on pizza.

<3,

WL
Old 05-05-02   #7
Manifesto
Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by Count Crapula
Can you explain the whole toad licking thing?

certain toads excrete a psychodelic drug in their sweat...

others just sweat poison, so dont even fuck with it unless you know what your doing.

<3,

WL
Old 05-05-02   #8
powder
meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Manifesto

yes. often refered to as "scooby snacks" it varys from cookies to brownies, ive even seen it on pizza.
ide rather put shroomz or hash in my brownies..lol:p

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

Old 05-06-02   #9
AbstractEvil
Bona Fide

AbstractEvil
urgh. I would never lick a toad to get stoned. gross gross gross !!!!!!!

Blind pugh - bar man
Old 05-07-02   #10
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
i've dropped acid in my eye to achieve faster results in the past and now i've started mainlining tar recreationally. my first question is will i achieve a harder rush if i shoot up directly into my eyeball? i've also heard about plugging certain drugs because of the tremendous amounts of nerve endings in the anus. so my second question is if i stick the needle directly into my asshole will i get a better or equal rush in comparison to my eyeball?

Old 05-07-02   #11
AbstractEvil
Bona Fide

AbstractEvil
hmm...... don't ask me I'm only 14

Blind pugh - bar man
Old 05-07-02   #12
Manifesto
Admin

Quote:
Originally posted by ArSiNiK
i've dropped acid in my eye to achieve faster results in the past and now i've started mainlining tar recreationally. my first question is will i achieve a harder rush if i shoot up directly into my eyeball? i've also heard about plugging certain drugs because of the tremendous amounts of nerve endings in the anus. so my second question is if i stick the needle directly into my asshole will i get a better or equal rush in comparison to my eyeball?
ok, here it answers you your questions.

1. dont stick drugs in your eye, dumbfuck

2. I dont know how to compare drugs in the eye vs. drugs in the ass because I havent done either.

1. dropping acid in your eye will get your fucked up quicker longer and harder. It can also damage your eyes causing them to turn a grey-chrome color.

2. plugging (sticking a drug in your ass) will absorb almost twice as much of the drug as taking it by mouth, and your high will last much longer. but thats gross.

<3,

WL
Old 05-08-02   #13
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
hmmm... maybe i'll just pick up one of the local minority children from the neighborhood and shove the needle in his asshole then wait to see how he reacts.

Old 05-08-02   #14
Manifesto
Admin

Quote:
hmmm... maybe i'll just pick up one of the local minority children from the neighborhood and shove the needle in his asshole then wait to see how he reacts.

u do that.

<3,

WL
Old 05-10-02   #15
thefinalw0rd
SaxophoniusExtraordinaire

Location: To the back of the front of the middle, slightly to the right of the left.
thefinalw0rd is on a distinguished road
Credits: 138,676
lol...wonder if he does, too?

What I think is funny is that a study showed that due to the feeling you get after riding a good roller coaster is by all rights a high.

When I think about it, its not far from the truth. I got off of the Millenium Force at Cedar Point and just started laughing my ass off for no reason and kind of stumbled around for a while...

Now, I know they're not drugs...but...

Technically I'd be a Coaster-Stoner...to create a term.

Go on, laugh at me.
Old 05-11-02   #16
powder
meow

::laughs@thefinalw0rd::

hehe:p

Old 05-13-02   #17
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

wouldn't it be nice if this parody was true?

WASHINGTON, DC祐eeking to "narrow the focus of the drug war to the true enemy," Congress passed a bill legalizing drug use for the gainfully employed Monday.

"Stockbrokers, lawyers, English professors... you're not the problem here," said DEA Administrator Asa Hutchinson at a White House press conference. "If you are paying taxes and keeping your yard tidy, we're not going to hassle you if you come home from a hard day of work and want to enjoy a little pot or blow. But if, on the other hand, you're one of these lazy, shiftless types hanging out on the street all day looking for your next high, we're coming after you."

The new law, which goes into effect May 1, will enable police departments and courts to focus on what Hutchinson called "the real drug offenders."

"There's no point going after some cardiac surgeon who needs some speed to keep him sharp," Hutchinson said. "That's not what the law was intended to prevent. But the more destructive drug users葉he addict who spends his welfare money on crack, the guy in Harlem who smokes marijuana葉hat is something that we as a society must not tolerate."

According to Drug Czar John P. Walters, the legislation should have a beneficial effect on the health of the American people.

"As a result of this new law, we expect use of addictive, harmful drugs like heroin and crack葉hose statistically more likely to be linked to unemployment葉o drop," Walters said. "Meanwhile, decent people with good jobs can continue their responsible use of milder drugs like E and cocaine in peace."

Walters said the new legislation will make it significantly easier to fight the drug war. The nation's courts will not be clogged with cases involving club kids caught with "Vitamin K" or doctors prescribing Vicodin to rich housewives. More money can be freed up to build prisons to keep chronically unemployed addicts in jail and off the streets葉he only statistically proven method of improving an addict's chance of recovery.

"Clearly, a lot of people doing drugs simply cannot handle them," Walters said. "We've got to get the drugs out of the hands of these people, and give them back to the weekend user."

The law, Hutchinson noted, will also help protect the nation's poor and unemployed, who are not as equipped to handle the effects of drug addiction as their more affluent counterparts.

"Drugs are addictive, and that's true whether you're a ghetto gang member or a Harvard-educated entertainment lawyer," Hutchinson said. "But the cold, hard truth is, if the ghetto kid gets hooked, he isn't going to clean up in a rehab clinic in Palm Springs and maybe even become president, now, is he? That's why we need to protect the less fortunate among us with the threat of arrest and incarceration."

The U.S. economy also stands to benefit. Initial surveys indicate that the threat of jail will motivate recreational drug users to seek employment, reducing the nation's welfare rolls.

"Legal weed versus jail?" asked Cory Everly, 23, an unemployed Austin, TX, singer-songwriter. "I am so totally going down to the sub shop today to ask Rudy for my job back."

Added Everly: "Rudy's my boss... at the sub shop."

"The new American motto is 'Work Hard, Play Hard,'" Hutchinson said. "Do a few bumps of coke at your gay friend's party. Go to your be-in or your Lollapalooza rave or whatever it's called this year. But you'd better make it in to work on Monday, buddy, or you're going to jail."

"Sorry if some of my comments have been a bit rambling and unfocused," Hutchinson added. "I'm a little high right now."

Old 05-14-02   #18
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

BeautysDemise is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110,146
Quote:
I've known a couple people to drop liquid acid in their eyes and they say they got a better 'high' off of it that way.

I have never heard about sticking drugs in your ass. But I know that if you give someone a vodka enema their body will absorb the vodka and get them drunk. So it may be true because your colon tissue is a very thin membrane.

Just Another Girl Who Wants to Rule the World.
Old 05-14-02   #19
SirVLCIV
Lusus Natur

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
It is true about drugs in the ass; although, it's easier to overdose.

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
Old 05-14-02   #20
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

what kind of headline would that make?

kid dies from sticking needles in his asshole, gawths to blame... tonight at 10.