Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Budihashi-Eternal Combat

Old 04-05-02   #1
Gate of Misery
Essence of Misery

Gate of Misery
Credits: 5,709
Budihashi-Eternal Combat

For those seeking the meaning of Budihashi,it is a weapons based fighting system by which all combatants are measured by their skill,strenght,agility,dextarity,mental quickness,bravery,endurance and soul.Budihashi is very unique in that it is simple yet comprehensive enough to maintain all vital and official information.All members must complete an X amount of hours of training with one weapon of their choosing and then once they reach Squire status,they can begin their careers and start dueling other members.With strict supervision and rules that ahieve both safe combat and intense action,Budihashi is going to go global one day and become the world's largest underground combat simulator-for your body,mind and soul!
Old 04-05-02   #2
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,046
How can I start training?
I’ve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesn’t show your fighting pose.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-02   #3
Billy the banned

Excellent, i want to get trained in flamethrowers, and or machine guns...ill fuck everyone up with thier pansy swords. And i thought "Squireing" was from Medival Europe...not asia.
Old 04-05-02   #4
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Credits: 107,639
Couldn't I just join the SCA for that?
Old 04-05-02   #5
Evyl~Poptart
Darkness Incarnate

Evyl~Poptart is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,735
Re: Budihashi-Eternal Combat

Quote:
Originally posted by Gate of Misery
For those seeking the meaning of Budihashi,it is a weapons based fighting system by which all combatants are measured by their skill,strenght,agility,dextarity,mental quickness,bravery,endurance and soul.
well uh.. count me out. i dont have endurance or agility. and very little strength, and i used it to carry a 25 lbs back pack. sounds very interesting, too bad my physical abilities are limited. *gets in a very bad mood now*
Each prayer answered, and each wish resigned.
- Alexander Pope
Old 04-05-02   #6
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
If you guys have a point system for all those abilities I might do it... only so I'd know what to put down on my character in camerilla, then I'll be further disillusioned and it will make my transition into thinking I'm a real vampyre (since all real vampires spell it that way) less of a hassle.
Old 04-05-02   #7
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Re: Budihashi-Eternal Combat

Quote:
Originally posted by Gate of Misery
For those seeking the meaning of Budihashi,it is a weapons based fighting system by which all combatants are measured by their skill,strenght,agility,dextarity,mental quickness,bravery,endurance and soul.Budihashi is very unique in that it is simple yet comprehensive enough to maintain all vital and official information.All members must complete an X amount of hours of training with one weapon of their choosing and then once they reach Squire status,they can begin their careers and start dueling other members.With strict supervision and rules that ahieve both safe combat and intense action,Budihashi is going to go global one day and become the world's largest underground combat simulator-for your body,mind and soul!
you mentioned this in religion and as I said before..this is nothing new...I've joined the live metal enthusiasts...they have a site and are local...
Old 04-05-02   #8
Billy the banned

HAHA, Misery Gate the putz PMed me to tell me im not honorable and a coward because i would rather fight with a gun and not a sword...which apparently is above me..ya know using a sword...yes that whole stick and slice thing is hard for me to comprehend. Ah well...i guess we cant all be real honorable types and use ancient weapons instead of our bare hands to kill people...
Old 04-05-02   #9
Evyl~Poptart
Darkness Incarnate

lol
- Alexander Pope
Old 04-05-02   #10
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy the Kidd
HAHA, Misery Gate the putz PMed me to tell me im not honorable and a coward because i would rather fight with a gun and not a sword...which apparently is above me..ya know using a sword...yes that whole stick and slice thing is hard for me to comprehend. Ah well...i guess we cant all be real honorable types and use ancient weapons instead of our bare hands to kill people...
guns...blades...sticks...anything can be used to kill someone...and rarely is murder honorable which ever weapon is used...but hey there is dueling...that was honorable
Old 04-05-02   #11
Billy the banned

I dunno the way he was going on about honor i couldt help but to laugh my ass off. I mean all i could see in my head was that fucker from Karate KId 2,

you rob me of my honah..i kiwl you now..aftah i kiwl dis woman..dis will give back to me my honah!

Hehe, honor is silly in that context...and when it comes to weapons i guess everyone is unhonorable, i mean if you need to fight use your hands to whoop someones ass. The only difference between a sword and a gun is that one is much stronger and more advanced.

But then...fighting in itself is retarded, if one wants to be truly honorable why not create instead of destroy? SHIT this is why i have so much more respect for artists and such and not dickheads who take karate and bushido classes to learn how to kill people.
Old 04-05-02   #12
Xuldemios
Xu-Xsurra-Ni

Xuldemios
Credits: 41,182
There is no Honor in combat. There is only the results which often lead to the death of one of the individuals involved. When survival is on ones mind the last thing you think about is whether or not what it is you are doing to survive is Moral or Honorable. I think you watch to much T.V.

" Eseis agapi idios!"
"Agkelos O Apo Afesis I"
"Arthro ypokosmos yparcho!"
Elikas Eseis!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-02   #13
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Actually Billy, put the best sharp shooter, and the best sword fighter in a 10' by 10' by 10' square room and have them fight to the death... and the sword fighter will win.
Old 04-05-02   #14
Xuldemios
Xu-Xsurra-Ni

Xuldemios
Not if the sharpshooter has a 12-gauge shotgun.

" Eseis agapi idios!"
"Agkelos O Apo Afesis I"
Elikas Eseis!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-02   #15
Evyl~Poptart
Darkness Incarnate

yeah...
- Alexander Pope
Old 04-05-02   #16
Billy the banned

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkStorm
Actually Billy, put the best sharp shooter, and the best sword fighter in a 10' by 10' by 10' square room and have them fight to the death... and the sword fighter will win.
i dont know about that, even if the sharpshooter only has a rifle he can still get several rounds off into the swordmasters chest before he he can even get 5' across the room.
Old 04-05-02   #17
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
I know a police officer, former marine. We got into talking about knives once and he dropped a statement that went something like this:

"We were taught that if someone very experienced in wielding a knife comes within twenty feet of you, your gun is useless."
Old 04-05-02   #18
Billy the banned

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkStorm
I know a police officer, former marine. We got into talking about knives once and he dropped a statement that went something like this:

"We were taught that if someone very experienced in wielding a knife comes within twenty feet of you, your gun is useless."

Maybe he was just blowing steam up your ass.. because the last time i checked when someone pulled a knife one someone with a gun they ended up dead. And think about it..youre in a room there obviously nowhere to run, one guys got a sword the other has a gun, im sorry but the guy with the gun is going to win, hes only gonna take less than a second to aim and pull the trigger, the other guy has to get very close before his weapon will even touch the guy. And also my Sister is a cop in NY, and she has been assaulted before by a person with a knife so thats obviously alot closer than 20 feet, and she emptied 5 rounds into hiim and killed him.
Then again...if you were in the 10 foot room which would you prefer to have? the gun or the knife? if you say knife...im sorry but youre already dead.
Old 04-05-02   #19
Xuldemios
Xu-Xsurra-Ni

Xuldemios
Darkstorm does have a point. Though as I said, if said sharpshooter is wielding a shotgun the circumstances are changed.

" Eseis agapi idios!"
"Agkelos O Apo Afesis I"
Elikas Eseis!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-02   #20
Billy the banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Xuldemios
Darkstorm does have a point. Though as I said, if said sharpshooter is wielding a shotgun the circumstances are changed.
if the sharpshooter is wielding a rifle he would still win...10 feet? you dont even need to aim, just point in their direction. especially if the weapon is semi automatic. then its finger speed on a trigger verses another persons body speed to get close to you.