Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Ruins

Old 04-18-02   #61
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Credits: 107,759
*DarkStorm's pretty stupid right now, but not stupid enough to deny compliance with Endless' reccomendation. His wings spring back into existance and cover his body while he uses his hands to cover his ears. The wings glow momentarily, and then no movement can be seen of the living dome DarkStorm has created for himself. He uses his psionic vision to look over at Bones. Still there. With his wings back and looking down at the dirt beneath him he realizes his fun time is over... or rather... it never really was. He was just making light of a dark situation. It was a mistake and compromised his own well-being. Now he's stumbled into this situation, cowering and in no position to defend himself now. 'What a fool I am' he thinks as he listens through his palms for whatever noise he is protecting himself from and looks on at Endless' psionic shape near Satine's own psionic shape... both powerful... both unpredictable.*
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-02   #62
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,990
Endless's head thrown back, something deep inside of him rumbled, rising up in his body. A sound so hideous it sounded like nothing human escaped from his mouth, a painful high-pitched screech of unimaginable carnage. DarkStorm was smart, very very smart. His dome would protect him, and Endless was sure Bones had done something. But this Satine, well who cared if her head exploded.

The rocks and pebbles lifted into the air, spun around while suspended, and then burst into hundreds of tiny pieces. The veins bulged thick as water hoses from Endless's neck from his scream. All the while, thinking: May all feel my pain........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 04-18-02   #63
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*far away in another part of the ruins the scream hiro has let out can be heard just as lound as if you were next to him, Duragon had not covered his ears in time and blood began to trickle down the sides of his face*
Old 04-19-02   #64
TooDarkPark
Dišb Soule'

TooDarkPark
Credits: 18,795

-first of all, I want to apologize for my absence..I really only have time to get on the Net at night, and by then, no one seems to be on....I do, however, love the way you all work around it:p-(brilliant writing...I'm impressed.-

With the sudden appearance of yet another warrior, the nervousness bones had before had grown into something much more unstable....unable to respond to the first he's met here, he instead backs into a small cave he carved into his pit the night before, the blackness within giving a slight relief....

..the men, now pointing at him, and conversating with one another, appear only as a blur...

The attention of the two then turn to a fallen being...then another, the apparent cause for the lady that lay unconcious...
Vulgar words between Endless and the other stranger are heard as he watches....and then a warning....

Panic-stricken and unable to decide friend or foe, Bones decided to leave the area, another day to return.

A green emits from the cave, as the smoke from a freshly put out fire, and the form of the mage seperates into a thousand roaches, scurrying out of the earth and into the dense forrest away from the ruins....
Old 04-19-02   #65
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,438
*witha slow wisper I say "No dont"

"Hiro"

*stands harly can stand i take my dager out and protect satine *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-19-02   #66
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless' head snapped down, staring coldly at Orquid. Saliva is strung between his fangs. He's starving. Blood.....needed blood.......

And here Orquid stood, battered, vulnerable. But no, he wouldn't. Satine......If Orquid was to defend her then why in the living fuck were they here anyway? Growling, Endless' began sniffing Orquids skin. Nothing. No hate, no doubts. Only determination. With a sigh he regained to his regular stance/pose. His wings shot out, covered both Satine and Orquid. "You don't seem to understand, Orquid, I need to feed, and I came here looking for you anyway. But, a two course meal sounds better than just a simple desert." He laughs, his laugh as his voice, carrying with it the very embodiment of evil desire. Green electricity zapped periodically around his body, charring the ground or heating the air with its power. "And just why do you defend her? Wouldn't you rather she died than you? Or is she your long lost sister or something? I need to eat, and the only way to get my food is to either bite out you throats or fight you and devour your dark emotions. So, which one of you goes first? And don't even think about trying to flee, I can easily catch you." He lowers his head like a bull, his eyes on both Orquid and Satine, glowing with the fires of Hell. He howls at them, sounding like a T-rex from Jurassic Park, saliva streaming all over them and burning holes in their clothes.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 04-19-02   #67
DarkSatine
New Blood

DarkSatine
Credits: 1,467
Orquid get out of my way i show him what is to battle"
Looks at Hiro "you will pay a great price "

Takes orquid and get her violently out of the way ..she lands in the flore.."She ws only tring to protect you because she knows you will die..lol YOu will die in pain.."

"Takes her sword and plans it in hiros chest making a big cut.8she oves back and then moves her hand with fires a strong air current to make Hiro fall in to a tree.."Hiw do you like that you invisil ..."
Old 04-19-02   #68
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
*DarkStorm's wings shattered, or appeared to. Apparantly that glow had created a shell, looking exactly like his demonic wings. He stood up and let his wings stretch. They were a great length compared to most demonic shaped wings, proportionally equal to that of a bat's wings each one must have been twelve feet from his back to their tip. Then he brought them up behind his back and they took a more familiar shape. Black with silver shading on the fleshy membranes. DarkStorm walked over to a nearby mess of a building and retrieved the backpack he had left here during his first visit. He pulled out a new fishnet shirt, rolled it up, and managed to stuff it into his pant's pocket. He took a look at Hiro, Satine, and Orquid then observed his surroundings... he had another few hours before the sky would fade to blue... then violet... then maroon, orange, yellow, white, and back to blue again. He was no vampire but he hated watching the sun rise. DarkStorm looked on the opponents once more, trying to decide if he should turn in to his hotel room or watch them fight.*
Old 04-19-02   #69
DarkSatine
New Blood

DarkSatine
Human the sun cant hurt me or the Child we are amozon's vampires aswell LOL ...your frind might Die ...
Old 04-19-02   #70
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless looks up at her, smiling. The small cut in his chest heals. He stands, smoothing out his clothing. "I loved it, you're helping me to grow stronger. Go ahead, cut me slash me whatever you have to do. You're only making me stronger." He laughed. The cut in his chest healed instantly. "You see, my friend, I am NOT Hiro. I am your worst nightmare. I AM your nightmares!" Endless's fist buried into DarkSatine's stomach, digging up at a good angle to mash her lungs and stomach. WIth the same arm he lifted her over his head and into the ground, a crater opening under the force of her small body flying into it at over eighty miles an hour. Endless flew up into the air with put one stroke of his wings and landed with both feet into her head. He did a backwards somersault, landing smoothly and soundlessly on the outside of the new crater and drew his blade from his back, laughing. He was still growing stronger with her pain. "Come! You fail to understand what it is you're up against, my friend. Orquid was protectingyou"

Old 04-19-02   #71
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,438
Hiro no ...no ..
I scream you just no .....

Old 04-19-02   #72
DarkSatine
New Blood

DarkSatine
I so so so sad that i can transform in to some thing thta you are not i am immortal ..nothing can kill me ...lol"

Takes her sword and looks at hiro ..you are so ignorent my dear nothing can harmm me but that child there you shall DIE!!!

With a call of water hit Hiro ..and then i tell Orquid "you will come back with me he will die...lol you cant have him no longer.."

Graves hiro and takes him down to the water and stares at the sun ...lol

here isis i give you the ignorent one
the sun shines opon hiro burning his flesh slowly and killing him quickly ..

You are dead..!!!
lol
Old 04-19-02   #73
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*wanders around dazed, holding her right arm as the blood drips though her fingers...*

What on earth is going on here? Some big thing attacked me.... And now its ruined my skirt and I won't heal..... Weird......

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-19-02   #74
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hmm, I did kinda miss godmoding....

ooc: uh, bitch DarkSatine, you've got issues. Your person can't be immortal, you retard. What are you, like seven years old? Now, you'll find out. You want to godmode, you've got it. lol, just ask Sphyre, I can do that very well. :p Oh and uh, excuse me idiot, but it IS night right now, so I guess that must mean the sun's not out, huh?

"Get your hands off of me!" Endless' voice echoes into the very fabric of sound itself, tearing and ripping at the soft tissue in Satine's skull. With a burste of power Endless threw Satine off of him with but one arm, sending her through the air. With a quick flash of reflected star light his blade sliced cleanly into her stomach, spilling her dark blood over the ground and stones and opening a grinning mouth in her flesh. The blade tore easily through the fabrics of her dress. Endless howled. "So, you're immortal are you? Well, I guess that means I can feed off of you for all of eternity!" The power from her pain and her arrogance was filling him very well. As her body flew through the air, blood streaming from her open wound, Endless flew after with one mighty gust of his wings. He pinned her shoulders with each claw, the talons digging deep into her flesh, causing small spouts of blood where they punctured deep into her muscles. Soaring through the air, Endless drove her at over a hundred miles an hour into a stone building, the walls crumbling in a cloud of plaster and dust under the force of their soaring bodies. The whole time one sound was heard more than any other: Endless' howling laughter.

From within the encaved building came cries of pain, of terror, of realization of reality. The sounds of tearing skin, the splashes of blood, all soared over the heads of the other bystanders. One final scream issued forth...and it was distinctively feminine. It was cut off shortly as a jet of blood shot out of the home-made doorway of Endless', splattering noisily onto the dirty floor.

He walked out shortly therafter, his fangs died a deep red, blood spattered amongst his body. He was licking his lips of the blood, relishing the sweet zings it gave. Scraps of Satine's flesh hung from his incisors. He spat them out upon the ground. All the while a small, nearly inaudible growl came from his belly. His talons were died in red up to an inch along his arms. He was grooming his wings, trying to wipe the blood off of his beautiful feathers. He was satisfied. He liked this body, and so long as the blood and the dark feelings were supplied, this body would remain. But, where had Bones went?

Lenina. Endless appeared beside her. "What is wrong, Lenina?" He asked. He couldn't disguise that he was strongly interested in her well being. But he had nearly forgotten about Dark Orquid. Where was she?

Endless picked her up from the ground. "She's all yours, if you want her." He said casually, helping her up. He allowed a bit of his own energy, just a tiny bit, to flow into her body to heal her. He held out to her the ribbon that Satine wore around her neck. He wouldn't offend Lenina by healing her, she may consider it a saying to her being weak or something of that nature. Endless wanted not that.

Last edited by vampire_Hiro_13; 04-19-02 at 13:16.
Old 04-19-02   #75
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*(100ft up in the air) Duragon looking down at the actions going down below him watching as endless gets into yet another battle, the moon light shines off of Duragon`s armored skin as the wind howls Duragons wings can be heard flaping hard to help balance himself out.*

Another fight .Dosn`t anyone just try to get along to day
Old 04-19-02   #76
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Spinning around with suprise she nods, showing him her arm and frowning*

Hello! Wow its good to see you!

*She giggles and then stops short as her pian rips though her arm*

I would hug you if I wasn't so bloodied or if every movement from my arm wouldn't cause so much pain, I don't understand, I just came here because I wanted to see you and some weird thing attacked me...... Look at the state of my skirt... Oh, my arm won't heal either.

*She bends down to inspect the torn silk of her skirt, her legs are grazed and also not healing. She straightens up and lets go of her arm, the wound is quite bad, a clean slash in her skin. Pouting she shakes her arm, flicking the blood onto the ground.*

Damn, I don't understand. Why the hell isn't it healing? Hmm, this is quite humiliating, I should have healed by now. Nevermind.

*She closes her eyes as her wounds slowly heal, her head spining. Opening her eyes she looks at her arm.*

Thats strange, I feel really weak.

*Pulling out her dagger in a forceful way she smiles thinly*

Im going to find that thing, and Im going to use its spine for a belt!! Why did it attack me?

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-19-02   #77
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless can barely stifle a small laugh. Her words touched him. "Lenina..Lenina...." He thinks to himself. He walks over to her and gives her a warm embrace, wary not to impale himself on her daggar or something of equal foolishness. Then he remembered how different he must look. "Hello Lenina. I must apologize for my change in appearance, however slight. I guess the only real big change is my skin is slightly paler and the wings..." He says, flapping them in unison. "But it has been a while since we last spoke at the Dark Club. I see you're merciless as ever." He speaks almost gaily, giving a slight smile to Lenina, all fangs exposed. He quickly shut his mouth. He looked over at the crumbling remnants of the building where he had...well, did his thing. As he looked at the stone walls they all collapsed in unison, falling onto the body of DarkSatine and burying her. Lenina was healed at least, that was good. Perhaps she hadn't drank in a while. Either way, the last thing that he wanted was for her to go so soon. "Why don't you stay here for a while? The creature who did that to you will still be there later. And, if you'd like, I'll help you hunt it. I need a little entertainment, after all." He finally notices how close he still was to Lenina. Not wanting to anger or provoke her, his might bulk moved back a step. Lenina was probably the only person who had some control over Endless.

Old 04-19-02   #78
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*letting herself break into a smile, she cracks her neck and stretches.*

Well okay, I will stay for a while, I don't think I would be up to fighting at the moment anyway, I still feel weak.... But I would have a good go if it came back for me..... Anyway, whats up with the wings? They look good on you... Kind of like an angel or something......

*Laughing, she puts her head down.*

Heh, if I could blush I would be right now.

*She looks at her dagger and stabs herself in the arm, quickly pulling it out as fast as she could, frowning. It glows geen and starts to change shape. She looks at her arm again and pouts*

Why do I always do that? Damn!!

*Laughing in spite herself she rips a strip from her skirt and ties it tightly around her wound. She looks back at him and grins.*

Well I wasn't going to stab you with it now was I.... So are you going to protect me till I regain my strength? Im no good when Im this weak.... I should really feed but theres not much to feed on around here.... I will be okay. Im going to try and gather my bearings, till then I don't think I will be of much use but I will fight if I have to.....

*She flicks her hair out of her eyes in one swift motion and holds out her hand to him.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-19-02   #79
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hiro looks down at his feet, shy as a school boy. With a grunt he quickly regained his normal demeanor. "Wel....the wings......" He stammered. Hmm, how to say? "All of this happened to me when Orquid stabbed me in the back. And that's not speaking too symbolically, either." Endless hissed Orquid's name, turning just enough to glance at her in pure spite. But, fuck her. He only wanted to talk to Lenina at the moment. Her compliments cast a strange expression on his face, perhaps a mixture of shyness and embaressment. "Well..you look good as ever, Lenina." He finally managed to say, and with a pretty decent level voice this time. No stammers or skips. Thank God for small miracles. Taking her hand in his, he speaks to her softly in her ear, now the loud howl in his voice gone. Now his voice is that of Hiro: "I shall protect you from all, Lenina." Endless places his other hand on her wound, willing some of his newly aquired power he had assimilated from DarkSatine into her arm. There was a dull glowing of gold, then nothing. He smiles at her.

Old 04-19-02   #80
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
*DarkStorm began to wonder if Zahrim were immortal himself. 'No,' he thought, 'that's quite impossible. If he is related to me he couldn't possibly be immortal.' His gaze came upon Lenina and Hiro. The only thing he could think about was how strangely all these vampires acted. Fighting one moment, wooing a lover the next... Couldn't they ever sit still for a moment? Nonetheless, he decided it was time to turn in. 'Strange people,' he mused, 'all of them...' He made his way south towards the Central Arcade*