Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Topic Discussions
Reload this Page Guys... What makes a woman desirable??

Old 03-03-02   #1
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,037
Guys... What makes a woman desirable??

Physically and otherwise, come on now.... I am really curious...

It is purely a thing about how sexy she is, or is it more...

do guys really only look at the way a girl looks, or do you appreciate the smile, the glint in her eye, an intelligent debate... maybe listening to the softness of her voice when she say your name?

how about the way she moves, the softness of her hands?

and why one girl, and not another....

who has caught your attention and tell us the reasons....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by waterbearer; 03-03-02 at 16:28.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-02   #2
LillyDara
What whould u have me do?

Location: im a gypsy. so pic a state..any state..maybe then i know where ill be livin next winter
LillyDara
Credits: 24,610
you want only guys oppinions?

or is a chicks oppinion ok too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

brought to you by

Old 03-03-02   #3
waterRTBH
Darkness Incarnate

waterRTBH is on a distinguished road
Credits: 277,037
*makes the thread is open motion to lilly*

by all means sweetie, make your self at home

Old 03-03-02   #4
Jobe

honesty and loyalty....
Old 03-03-02   #5
LillyDara

Location: im a gypsy. so pic a state..any state..maybe then i know where ill be livin next winter
LillyDara
*grinz* ok

hmm...well for me its the softness, a woman is just softer than a man. they are smoother and more sensual. tho i am not saying a man cant be....as far as the little things. they eyes laugh and smile. if she has that combo i am hers. she also has to be smart. and obviously into the same things i am.

but for me i guess it all comes back to the feeling i get from them. a soft excited tingle in my chest and troat. the kind where you just want to laugh and giggle because your so excited to be next to her. to touch her. that something that is just beneith the skin that makes her raidiate beauty.and not the typical kind.

if you go for looks. i tend to like girls on the darker side of life, as well as a few that are prim and proper..(but that is for breaking in *grins*)

i seem to like girls that are about my height or taller. and have a sleak figure. as far as a definate body shape that isnt round. i dont like girls that are unhealthy thin or overweight. i like a little meat on the bones. something to hold on to. eaither it be in bed or on the couch watching a movie.

*sighs* that is all for now cuz now i am begining to miss having a girlfriend

brought to you by

Old 03-03-02   #6
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Credits: 202,919
Re: Guys... What makes a woman desirable??

Quote:
Originally posted by waterbearer

do guys really only look at the way a girl looks, or do you appreciate the smile, the glint in her eye, an intelligent debate... maybe listening to the softness of her voice when she say your name?

Hmm...

What makes me attracted to a woman? Strength of character, strength of will. A woman who knows what she wants. I love discussion, and I've certainly had a tendency to be attracted to those with similar interests as I.

Eyes. I love eyes. I can sit there and stare into "her" eyes for an eternity, it seems. I love blue eyes, but I've had a tendency of dating women with dark, medium-length brown hair, brown eyes, and a lighter complexion; however, my attractions don't necessarily follow that requirement.

Voice... ah how I love a musical voice. I have no preference between high or low, but "dark," (a weird quality that even a soprano can have in her voice).

An aptitude for music, and writing, the fine arts in general are certainly qualities that strengthen an attraction, however, as I said earlier, what primary quality reaches in and grabs my heart from out of my breast is strength of will.

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
Old 03-03-02   #7
LillyDara

LillyDara
hey SirVLCIV

we should go chicck huntin togeather *lol*

brought to you by

Old 03-03-02   #8
Billy the banned

A decent body, a pretty face, loyalty, independence( and yet has no problem with letting a man be chivalrous and old fashioned), someone clean and good, someone who likes children and puppies...someone who would stay with me for me and not my looks or money...even if i was in a horrible car accident and was hidesouly disfigured, someone who is soft, and nurturing, and yet knows when to be steadfast and willful. Someone who can challenge me mentally and emotionally... someone sweet and loving. And this is something i been seeking lately...someone who is pure, or who retains thier purity.

or if all else fails...someone with bice boobs
Old 03-03-02   #9
Edge
Soi.

Edge is on a distinguished road
Credits: 100,046
I don't know...a little bit of everything you mentioned I guess...
I’ve gotta say what I wanna say
Your face doesn’t show your fighting pose.
Old 03-03-02   #10
Aeternus
-= Grey CyberAngel =-

Location: 41:65:74:65:72:6E:75:73 => 58:65:78:71:82:89:58:00 <=
Aeternus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 112,545
Re: Guys... What makes a woman desirable??

Quote:
Originally posted by waterbearer

*does a really poor ArSiNiK imitation * "Her CUNT! Muhahahaha..."

But to be serious... Myself, physically, I go mainly for the face... If I am going to spend some time with a girl, (a long time, else I'm not even bothering), I need to be able to look her in the eyes and smile...

But since the only 2 persons I managed to get myself into a relation with only revealed their looks lateron in the relation (me, comp geek. Me find girls online :/), I guess physical appearance is a low priority thing for me. I need to be able to relate to the other... To be able to really talk... And listen.

Being sexy fades in time. Being a great person does not need to...

... Time has no bearing...
...when the whiteout begins...

Don't come after me...

Old 03-03-02   #11
Duddy
Bacon

Duddy
Credits: 128,079
Big tits, nice ass, great in bed, no vocal chords, etc etc...
Old 03-03-02   #12
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Quote:
Originally posted by LillyDara
hey SirVLCIV

we should go chicck huntin togeather *lol*
That's cool.

"Move that one of your pieces, which is in the worst plight, unless you can satisfy yourself that you can derive immediate advantage by an attack." -Adolph Anderssen
Old 03-03-02   #13
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy the Kidd
A decent body, a pretty face, loyalty, independence( and yet has no problem with letting a man be chivalrous and old fashioned), someone clean and good, someone who likes children and puppies...someone who would stay with me for me and not my looks or money...even if i was in a horrible car accident and was hidesouly disfigured, someone who is soft, and nurturing, and yet knows when to be steadfast and willful. Someone who can challenge me mentally and emotionally... someone sweet and loving. And this is something i been seeking lately...someone who is pure, or who retains thier purity.
Wow. I couldn't have (and didn't) said it better. The independence, yet allowing chivalry is certainly one. I prefer to be allowed to do all of the old-fashioned things (standing up when a woman enters the room and all) although our society disagrees.

I like informality to an extent; formality is a welcome retreat however.

Old 03-03-02   #14
Billy the banned

Quote:
Originally posted by SirVLCIV

Wow. I couldn't have (and didn't) said it better. The independence, yet allowing chivalry is certainly one. I prefer to be allowed to do all of the old-fashioned things (standing up when a woman enters the room and all) although our society disagrees.

I like informality to an extent; formality is a welcome retreat however.
...yeah but what about the great boobs
Old 03-03-02   #15
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Credits: 107,639
So we're openly mocking Crucifix Angel now? I thought we were supposed to keep it subtle...
Old 03-03-02   #16
Aeternus
-= Grey CyberAngel =-

Location: 41:65:74:65:72:6E:75:73 => 58:65:78:71:82:89:58:00 <=
Aeternus is on a distinguished road
Credits: 112,545
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkStorm
So we're openly mocking Crucifix Angel now? I thought we were supposed to keep it subtle...
As they say it in Adult... Fuck subtlety.

... Time has no bearing...
...when the whiteout begins...

Don't come after me...

Old 03-03-02   #17
SirVLCIV
Lusus Naturæ

SirVLCIV
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy the Kidd

...yeah but what about the great boobs
not as much a priority with me; though another coincidence between all of the females I've dated (five) is all were Bs.

Old 03-03-02   #18
Billy the banned

to be perfectly honest breast size doesnt matter to me either....i have always felt that anything more than a handful was too much..ah well.
Old 03-03-02   #19
BeautysDemise
Masochistic Failure

BeautysDemise is on a distinguished road
Credits: 110,146
Whew, I am glad Pyrric and I found each other...it looks like I would be shit out of luck in the real world. I am not nice, I am too independent, and I don't like guys standing up for me...plus I cuss like a fucking sailor...

God damnit...*reads the boob comment and stalks off*

Just Another Girl Who Wants to Rule the World.
Old 03-03-02   #20
GrimHaven
Face in the Mist

GrimHaven
Credits: 2,563
Hmmm...

I realise this sounds cliche' but intellignece and openmindedness is probably the biggest aspect for me...... Appearance is a big thing but that really depends on the woman.....

I mean, we all know people that may be great looking but are dumb as a post, or worse yet, so oblivious to the world that your better off talking to an actual post.....

I will freely admit that physical attraction is important but not the sole factor...... I love slim, physically active women that understand there own bodies, a dark sense fo humor, an innocence, maybe a little twisted....... and I love serious conversation.........

yes... I'm picky....... and unfortunatly single (ARG!!!)... hmmmmm...... coincidence? or bad luck.......