Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page On The Prowl...Hunting

Old 12-21-01   #1
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
Credits: 8,823
On The Prowl

Prowling, so long the nights are now, no one speaks to her, no one sees her, she is alone.

She prowls the night like all other night and yet no one speaks to her, no one sees her.

This night she has been prowling for a few hours and she stumbles upon a beautiful mansion.............be the curious type as most vampires are she walks up to the door, tries the handle, only to find that it is locked.

But thats is no matter for her for she can take to the roof and enter through an open attic window.............

She smells the blood of this mansion, she needs to feed maybe she will find a willing victim amongst all these rooms in this mansion...............
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-01   #2
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
as she walks through the large mansion, she is getting rather hungry, she follows the scent of the blood, but can not find any victims in this mansion.

"Where is everyone" she thinks "there must be someone her, theres a distinct smell of blood and its making me very hungry"

She continues to wander and stumbles upon a door where the smell of blood is overwhelming, trying the door she finds that it opens and slowly she enters the room...............
Old 12-21-01   #3
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
There in the corner she senses a presence.

He is still alive but barely, she walks over to him slowly and causiously so as not to frighten him, she feels his weakness.

As she stares down at him, she sees that he has been bitten.

"who has done this" asks him gentley

No reply

She can see the 2 puncture wounds on his neck, she asks him again who has done this but yet he still does not reply..............
Old 12-23-01   #4
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,659
~watches quietly from the shadows, as a vampire with a new young scent enters the building where she had just recently fed... one eyebrow lifting in curiosity, as she tilts her head, watching the proceedings. This one was not dead yet, t'would be safe for the young female vampire to feed and finish him off... yet she seemed to still maintain a rather sickening amount of her humanity... a shame.... ones like that didn't tend to survive too long. Turning, she begins to exit the place... pausing once again at the door, and glancing back... curious still as to what exactly would happen...~

Xxx-SIN-xxX
Old 12-25-01   #5
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
On the prowl

while she stands there deciding whether she should finish him off, she senses a presence some where in the shadows, she looks around but the darkness is very deep tonight.

There in the distance she see someone leaving the mansion, curious as to who this is spying on her she decides to leave this poor soul in the corner and find out who this other stranger is.

As she got to the door, she sees the stranger near the gates of the mansion, she decides to chase this stranger for she is getting a very strange feeling about her...............
Old 01-10-02   #6
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
As she ran to the gates of the mansion, the stranger had disappeared, "where has she gone" she thought, "ah well she will return if the matter was important" she turned back to the mansion, she was still very hungry and decided that she would finish off the mere human that had already been a meal for one of us.

As she got to the door, she saw a ruffling in the bushes near the far window, she walked over to the bushes and saw a lovely young kitten, couldn't have been much more than a couple of months old.

Being a loner she decided that she would keep the kitten. She returned to the door once again and walked up to the room where the young man was laid in the corner.

She put the kitten down on the bed and walked over to him, picked him up and began to feed from the wound that was already open in his neck. Who ever it was that had fed before her had done a good job as there wasn't much blood left for her, she had only take a pint or so and had to stop before his heart had stopped beating.

She felt a little better but she was still hungry, she decided that she would take her new found friend the kitten, who she had named kittanna, find herself a place to dwell so that the kitten was safe and the return to the night air to feed once more.
Old 01-28-02   #7
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

~had in essence, scooted rapidly around the corner of the building, and had been watching the one for a while now, from the window. A flash of mild distaste crossed her face as she saw the behavior towards the kitten... one would think that if one was hungry, that they would feed by whatever means possible. Ahh well, some people preferred to have a presence of some kind around them, and at least this one had chosen a kitten, which had the potential to be a familiar.~

~shrugging slightly, she lowered from the window, turning and leaning against the wall and gazing up into the starlit sky, pondering everything and nothing all at the same time..~

Xxx-SIN-xxX
Old 04-28-02   #8
Dark_Insanity
Thy Raven Wings

Dark_Insanity
Credits: 27,173
*She appears seemingly out of nowhere landing softly behind a bush. She knows that there are two near her but she is not interested in them. It's the mansion that interests her. With lightning quickness she dispears and reappears inside the mansion, her sharp teeth faintly protruding from her upper lip*
Old 05-08-02   #9
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
A deep, silky voice carries as a song into Sinistress' ears: "Hello, my dear. I have heard much of you." Endless appeared in front of her, seeming to crawl from within the very shadows themselves. Which, in all reality, he had. Standing now seven feet tall and with four sets of canine fangs, his eyes glowing slightly red, hair blowing lightly in the wind, he was a spectacle to behold. His dark overcoat blew lazily at his ankles. He smiled at the dark female in front of him, his fangs peaking slightly over his lip. With a humble bow, he introduces himself: "My name is Endless."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 06-15-02   #10
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
stalking again

as she left the mansion, with the little kitten she had found, she had the distincted feeling that somebody had entered the mansion as she left, she turned around and looked at the windows, as she looked she saw a shadow pass by a window at the top of the mansion.
She decided that there was more to this place than she first thought.

She slowly walked back to the front door and peered around, she saw nobody about so she stepped back inside.
Old 06-15-02   #11
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
Growing weary of awaiting a response, Hiro stand upright again and falls back, his toes leaving the ground. As he reclins perfectly horizontally, his figure disappears as if falling into an invisible crevase.

He appears out onto the street, several hundred yards away from Sinistress. There he strode casually up to a parked car and walked around to the drivers side door. The man inside looked at him precasriously, but not exactly terrified. That was until his window burst into a storm of glassy shards, falling in onto him, riding on the fist of this massive creature. From within the creature's complexion he saw two fiery, glowing eyes.

A strong hand gripped the collar of his suit and pulled him through the window, throwing his body onto the sidewalk. His chin connected rudely, casuing stars to dance in front of his vision as his jaws snapped down on his tongue, putting two holes in it. He heards his engine roar and then his car travel down the road to God knew where. He never reported the car stolen.

Now riding in a black Mustang GT, Hiro could only grin as he sped on to wherever he would go. Perhaps he would venture here in a later time...but for now it was far too boring.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 06-16-02   #12
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Location: Hit my sig link and see RavenBlack City for yourself.
Seph is on a distinguished road
Credits: 95,861
Vorach swaggered down the road, a beautiful young mortal, her hair gold as desert sand and eyes of arctic blue with a beautiful lithe frame, at his side. Dancing gracefully they moved between the street lights, crossing in the light of one and suddenly appearing to cross in the light of the next. The intoxication of the young mortal prevented her from noticing as Vorach swept her between lights at impossible pace. In the street a car sped by, black, a Mustang GT, the driver the familiar form of Hiro, within his mind he read the tale of how he came to possess the automobile, brutal and unfortunate. Vorach paused in the shadow between lights for a moment as the car passed, turning to his dance partner he kissed her soft throat, as her hands slipped inside his coat feeling the bare flesh of his back. Opening his mouth his razor fangs pierced the nubile flesh, her blood sweet as her hips surged forward, grinding into his leg. Drawing away he looks into her eyes, scanning her mind he can feel her arousal. She wanted to be taken, just as he wanted to take her. Speaking softly his voice carrying its usual unearthly tremor,

[Color=sky blue]Your flesh is sweet to my lips my dear, my home is not far, shall we continue there?[/color]

Her response was predictable, her anticipation and excitment barely contained by her trembling voice. Instantly they were moving again him sweeping her along his she nestled against his chest, his bare feet silent as he spun and turned in merry circles down the street towards his mansion. Into the air he danced, floating inches above the ground, again his partner to inebriated to notice, upwards they continued as he danced a merry trail across the road to the opposite side walk. Where he took another sip of her life and continued onward.

Moments later they stood before his mansion, but something was wrong, inside he could smell blood the familiar blood of his boarder the young student Matthew. Some less than senseless thing had violated his domain. Sweeping through the gates the young woman still at his side he scanned the building. There were two here, one young the other older. Into the front hall he stormed crossing behind the staircase into a sitting room, where he lay his young consort down, telling her he would return shortly with something to drink. Leaving the room he closed and locked the doors. The two were upstairs, faster than sight he streaked up the stair case and into the room which was Matthew's, in the corner hidden by the shadows he could see the still lifeless form of the young man. Anger coursed through his mind, projecting his thoughts through the entire structure he spoke.

[Color=sky blue]Those who have defiled this, MY domain, and harmed those under MY protection be warned. Return to the entrance hall, I would know those who presume to violate that which is mine. You have but a few moments, otherwise you will be pleading your case to the coming dawn.[/color]

Turning again to the still form of Matthew he dipped his head for a moment. Streaking from the room he returned to the entrance hall, he did not wish to destroy the intruders, the life of a mortal was of little consequence, the violation of his domain was what enraged him.

^^ New lightning fast server.
Old 06-16-02   #13
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
Walking back inside the mansion, she could hear foot steps up stairs once again.
She went back to the stair case and began the climb once again to the top floor.
She could smell the blood of the victim that had be violated earlier, and this enraged her hunger.
She could still hear the foot steps but couldn't find where they were coming from.
She tried a door on her left, it was a large bedroom, but it was empty......she continued on to the next door and then the next, nothing..........she shook her head she was in total dismay she could have sworn that there was somebody else in side the mansion with her.........then she heard voices down stairs, a man and a woman....keys rattling...........foot steps up the stairs.........she turned and hid in the room closest to her........she may be a vampire but she is a very timid one and she didnt want to be found in somebody elses home especially with a dead body in the other room............she closed the door behind her and locked it.

She looked around the room for a place to hide but she could see nothing....she looked at the window.........."yes she thought i could jump down there" as she began to open the window she heard a noise at the door.
Old 06-17-02   #14
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

~slowly lets her gaze drift over and settle upon Endless, the one who stood before her. One eyebrow lifted imperceptably, as she turned over the thought in her mind that this one had "heard much" of her... she was not widely known in these parts, and made a point of being not widely known anywhere. Surprise kept her silent for a long while, and that silence carried on, even beyond the point where Endless left her company and went elsewhere. A soft chuckle slipped from between dusky rose hued lips, carried on the wings of the night air and gently caressing his ears, though he was far away, it was intended for him thus there was no way it could escape him..~

~turns her attention back to the situation at hand... there were others of their kind skulking about the place, more and more this was becoming apparent. Movement in one of the upper windows, distracted her for a while from the young one that had just freshly departed the premises, carrying that brat furball, turning back to find she had re-entered the place. Remaining still for the time being, she continued to simply watch the events unfold before her... it was not time to greet and eat... yet~

Xxx-SIN-xxX
Old 06-17-02   #15
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Vorach was still, still as only the dead can be, the defilers had not chosen to show themselves, 'so be it the dawn shall be their fate', he thought to himself. Raising his Clouding he stalked up the stairway, Extending his will he found the location of one of the intruders. Invisible he walked, arriving at the second floor guest room. The one inside was young, not even a century from what he could tell. Grasping the handle the door unlocked itself, opening the door he studied the room, deep within a shadow he saw her, very young she was his eyes confirmed it. Dropping his Clouding he stepped into the room, his gaze never moving from her as he spoke, his voice echoic and otherworldly.

[Color=sky blue]Who are you to violate MY domain.[/color]

Streaking across the room he pinned the young female against the wall, his grip like stone. She struggled to win free squeezing - twisting and beating at his arm, but it was useless, he was as unyielding stone.

[Color=sky blue]There are few who would violate MY domain willingly, they are usually young such as yourself but always stupid. Give me cause why I should not destroy where you stand.[/color]

Old 06-17-02   #16
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
Screams of pain

as she stands there struggling against the owner of the mansion, she screams out in pain,

Im sorry sir i did not mean to enter your domain, i was merely curious, it is such a beautiful mansion, then when i had entered i could smell blood.........i found a body in one of the other rooms, he had already been bitten, it wasnt me i swear

she was still in the clutches of the owner but she carried on her plea

i was leaving as i had felt a presence out side and when i had got to the gates it or whoever it was, was gone........i was still hungry and i did not want to leave the poor soul here to bleed to death so i came back to finish him off. Then as i was leaving once again, then there was a shadow in one of the rooms upstairs so i came back in to find out who it was, but then i heard voices down stairs and now you have me by the throat...

she was hoping that he would let her go, she was only a mere young vampire still not aware of her surroundings she was alone and scared, her master had left her and all she wanted was to find some place that was right for her.

i'm sorry sir i really am i did not mean to violate you domain

hoping this plea would work she looked it to his eyes and hoped that he was going to let her go
Old 06-17-02   #17
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Narrowing his eyes Vorach extended his will into the mind of the young one, for a moment her immortal mind resisted but he crushed its resistance easily. Through her mind his will surged, raping her conscious and unconscious, her tongue may have been capable of spilling lies to hide the truth, but her mind could not hide from him. She was young indeed he thought to himself, and telling the truth it would seem. Without releasing her he pushed his senses through the building seeking out the minds of the others. One he found outside, 'Sinistress', scanning her mind he found her responsible for the death of his young boarder and she had spoken to Hiro. He paused for a moment in reflection, he would stay his hand for now, if Hiro had some passing interest in her he would spare her for a time. Releasing the girl she dropped to her knees. Stepping back from her he watched as she rubbed her throat, he could not help feeling some compassion for her she was newly fledged and needed guidance.

[Color=sky blue]Please for give my violence, I am highly protective of my domain, and transgressions against my will do not pass lightly. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Vorach. And as you have probably concluded this is my home, my domain in this city. I understand that you are newly abandoned on the road to damnation, I propose to offer you an opportunity. Decline if it is your wish but the offer will stand. I understand that you are currently a drifter, your thoughts betrayed this to me, I would offer you a place of residence and my protection, here, I find I am infrequently present and will require one to maintain these premises. This was the task of the mortal that you fed from, in return he was free to live here as he chose. Remember you do not have to accept, the offer will remain open ended should you refuse. I will withdraw for now, as I have a guest to attend to. Feel free to look around, but do not attempt to enter any room which is locked, I give you fair warning you have barely escaped destruction once this night, transgress again and your fate shall be sealed, you cannot imagine what you would be up against should you test my resolve.[/color]

With that he turned and left the room. Moving down the stairs he entered the hallway,turning he moved to the entrance to the sitting room where he left his young consort, reaching into a nearby shadow he removed a bottle of red wine and two glasses, touching the door with his knuckle it unlocked and opened before him. Within his young consort awaited, lying lazily where he had left her, except that she was now free of her clothes. Crossing the room he sat beside her upon the divan, and offered her a glass. She refused and pulled him down to her, dropping the bottle of wine, it landed and sank into its own shadow. He kissed her passionately, while he projected his thoughts to the young vampire, Remember, enter no locked door. I will return later. With that he removed his jacket dropping it to the floor....

[Color=dark blue]ooc: Unless you guys want some vamp erotica I'll end it there for now.[/color]

Old 06-17-02   #18
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
As she dropped to the floor she was grateful that he has spared her. She had felt his mind probing hers but she did not care she was still alive or living dead as they say.
She had always been a loner, drifter, but she felt a strange admiration for this Vorach, he had spared her and for that she was forever in his debt.

She pondered there for a moment on the floor, whether she should take up his offer of staying here, or whether she should move on.

As she pondered she felt the thoughts of Vorach.
Remember, enter no locked door. I will return later.
With this thought she had made a decision.

She would stay here, she felt safe. She would make this her room hoping Vorach wouldnt mind. She got up and went to the window where she could still feel the presence of somebody, it was strange but she remained there at the window, until Vorach returned back to her.
Old 06-18-02   #19
Seph
Pro Bono Gigolo

Vorach lay with his young consort, as she slumbered netled against him. Sliding gently from the bed he pulled on his leather trousers, turning back to her he watched her as she slept. 'So innocent, so trusting', he thought to himself, she was like all mortals, she didn't have the faintest idea that death shared her bed. Rising he left the room, the doors closing silently behind him. Through his great house he wandered, and down the stairs to the second floor and the room of the young fledgling he had spared, a strange feeling he felt, a familiarity from times far gone. His senses told him that she was in the room he had found her in, having never left it. Knocking gently he paused for a moment before opening the door.

[Color=sky blue]I trust that you have not been bored in my absence. And I hope that you have made your decision[/color] He said his voice rolling like silk and echoing with unearthly tremor.

Crossing into the centre of the room he watched her, 'sister', he thought to himself as memories of his past flooded back, she reminded him of his sister.

Old 06-18-02   #20
VampyressOfDark
Tormented Night Creature

VampyressOfDark
She looked at him as he walked through the door, she was still afraid of him she did not know what to make of him.
As he came closer into the room she cowered more into the corner where she was.
She heard his voice, very quiet and quite tranquil and she began to relax a little.
She answered him in a whisper.

I have made a decision kind sir and i wish to stay here if that is what you are offering.

She looked at him and heard his thoughts, him saying that there was something familiar about me.
I looked at him curiously.

Your sister what was she like?

She sat there intently waiting for a reply.