Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Forrest of Illusion

Old 11-23-01   #1
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
Forrest of Illusion

As the hour of killing draws neigh, a man stands solitary in the dark expanse of the anctient forest. The forest is frozen in time, isolated by the rest of the universe by a veil of camoflougic magic. A chilly eastern wind shakes the tree's limbs, as if they were reaching out to grab something. Or someone. The ground is frozen hard by the cold autumn weather, the leaves cycloning in dust devils around the entrance. At the very back of the forest is the only place where the vegetation resigns, a black hole just large enough for a person. Outside of the hole grows a rose bush, its petals as black as midnight. This is the gathering place of evil, where darklings come to battle or converse with others of their kind. The man's black eyes pierce the darkness; looking for some sign of creature to come into them. For on this day is Hallows Eve, and the night is ripe for the harvest of victims. However, on a night this joyous, not even this solitary hunter will go out alone. He waits for others to join him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-01   #2
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

Location: Hail to the God of What's Unknown! *Yes, I live there too.*
johnny_crucifix
Credits: 31,771
On his way to Midnightsorrows wake

Hmmm....a gathering place for evil? Interesting. I must come revisit soon. *Then like the mist that covers this place he is gone.*
Old 11-23-01   #3
Dalziell
Metaphysical

Dalziell
Credits: 3,361
ooc: hope Im not interrupting anything..

ic:
Walking with his head bent, Dalziel continually stayed oblivious to what was around him. Ever since he woke to find his Sire dead and his life changed forever...he could hardly keep any focus but self-pity. As he kept to his firm pace, Dalziel never noticed the man in front of him, he remained obstracted by his own thoughts up untill the moment he saw a pair of feet- that didnt belong to him.

"Excuse me sir..wasnt watching....." He finally looked up and studied the man, not too many people would venture out on a night such as this, and those who would were surely not human. "Anything I can help you with..?" Dalziel asked tentively, still studying him.

"I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment."

"Creator of worlds, destroyer of Nations..one meaningless word. "Fuckish"..scarey isnt it?"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vampire: A myth within a myth, that is your life.

"I do not seek the stillness of night for escape..
I seek the stillness of night for retribution!"
Old 11-24-01   #4
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,351
(sets a tree on fire and runs to a castle) burn baby burn
Old 11-24-01   #5
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

(pores gas around around all the trees then flys out of forest) hahahahaha
Old 11-24-01   #6
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Necropolis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 107,272
*sigh* You turn up, and what happens? Someone is descrating a forest... *flicks hand and the flames die out*

May Chaos Be Visited Upon You.
Old 11-24-01   #7
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

ooc

fine ruin my fun but i was going to cone back with marsmellows
Old 11-24-01   #8
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hiro looks down upon the man. He seems unhappy, but harmless. However, years of experiance have taught him that appearance means very very little. He eyes the stranger carefully. He has offered his assistance, although Hiro prefers solitude. However, on this night he welomes the company.
"My friend, do you hunt?" He asks, his bomming voice slicing through the silence like a well-honed blade. He awaited anxiously for his response.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 11-24-01   #9
Necropolis
Higher Principality

Necropolis is on a distinguished road
Credits: 107,272
Quote:
Originally posted by DRAGON MASTER
ooc

fine ruin my fun but i was going to cone back with marsmellows
*Arches Eyebrow*

May Chaos Be Visited Upon You.
Old 11-24-01   #10
Dalziell
Metaphysical

Dalziell
Dalziel inclined his head very subtley, "Yes..otherwise I would have perished long ago." He looked around him then back to Hiro. "And, I would guess, you wish for the two of us to hunt together then..?" Dal asked as he flipped his cloak back, letting his sword be seen for a short instant.

"I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment."

"Creator of worlds, destroyer of Nations..one meaningless word. "Fuckish"..scarey isnt it?"

Old 11-24-01   #11
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Tis almost Midnight

Hiro looks at the man's glistening blade for the one instant that it is exposed. Perhap he had misjudged this seemingly harmless creature that was hunched before him. As Hiro gazed away from the stranger towards the moon, its pearly white slowly drained away to a blood red. He could feel the bloodlust, an actual physical pain, begin to burn in his throat like stomach acid. In an hour it would be accompanied with extreme and uncontrollable misery. As Hiro turned to look into the eyes of his guest, the black pits of his eyes glistening sinisterly in the crimson glow of the Demon Moon. As the man fell under his gaze, a thick fog billowed down from the peaks of the hills, shrouding the village in a cloak of white so thick it was paste.
"Tis Midnight, stranger. I have not drank since the dawn of which I must flee. Let us now feast on the many ripe souls that we have allowed to be sewn." He glances down the hills towards the black shape of the town. The buildings are lit with golden artificial lighting. Most of the people are either watching T.V or are sound asleep, unaware of the anctient evil that diliberates upon its fate. He cast his head back, the chords of muscles standing clear under his pale skin. His ghostly pallor glows in the moon's crimson glow, showing a face perfect in every way; with a clear complexion, well-muscled features, and eyes that entrance. His nostrils flare as he breathes in the scents of hundreds of different kinds of blood, or vitae and life. His life.
"Coming?" He asked as he melted into the shadows, easing blissfully into its loving caress. The next moment a hulking, thick-muscled albino wolf sped down the hillside, a plume of dust spraying behind its padded feet.

Last edited by vampire_Hiro_13; 11-24-01 at 19:59.
Old 11-24-01   #12
Dalziell
Metaphysical

Dalziell
Dalziel nodded, but before he moved anywhere he looked to the man again. "In a common interest..what is your name? I am Dalziel Travein.." At this juncture he would normally bow, but the young Toreador thought it wrong for this man. "I will follow.."

Old 11-24-01   #13
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Re: Tis almost Midnight

Vampires are like Gods. Wouldst thou fight a God?Originally posted by vampire_Hiro_13
Hiro looks at the man's glistening blade for the one instant that it is exposed. Perhap he had misjudged this seemingly harmless creature that was hunched before him. As Hiro gazed away from the stranger towards the moon, its pearly white slowly drained away to a blood red. He could feel the bloodlust, an actual physical pain, begin to burn in his throat like stomach acid. In an hour it would be accompanied with extreme and uncontrollable misery. As Hiro turned to look into the eyes of his guest, the black pits of his eyes glistening sinisterly in the crimson glow of the Demon Moon. As the man fell under his gaze, a thick fog billowed down from the peaks of the hills, shrouding the village in a cloak of white so thick it was paste.
"Tis Midnight, stranger. I have not drank since the dawn of which I must flee. Let us now feast on the many ripe souls that we have allowed to be sewn." He glances down the hills towards the black shape of the town. The buildings are lit with golden artificial lighting. Most of the people are either watching T.V or are sound asleep, unaware of the anctient evil that diliberates upon its fate. He cast his head back, the chords of muscles standing clear under his pale skin. His ghostly pallor glows in the moon's crimson glow, showing a face perfect in every way; with a clear complexion, well-muscled features, and eyes that entrance. His nostrils flare as he breathes in the scents of hundreds of different kinds of blood, or vitae and life. His life.
"Coming?" He asked as he melted into the shadows, easing blissfully into its loving caress. The next moment a hulking, thick-muscled albino wolf sped down the hillside, a plume of dust spraying behind its padded feet.
[/quote]

Old 11-24-01   #14
Dalziell
Metaphysical

Dalziell
ooc: I thought you were looking for something as that...

ic:
Dalziel shook his head and followed, all be it at a much slower pace. He concentrated on the fresh vitae that flooded through his body and honed in on it; forcing the blood to give him the speed of the wind. Soon Dalziel was running at a much greater pace and was a few steps behind the wolf.

ooc: I'll let you choose the all out hunting grounds and we shall work from there..

Old 11-24-01   #15
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Midnight Fruits

Hiro stopped at the outlying borders of the town. As his four legs stopped he was once again standing as a man, hulking in the darkest of the shadows. The city was modern, with buildings ranging from sky-scrapers to warehouses. However, this vampire was not interested in the polluted wasteland called a city, he was interested in its suberbs. As he walked along the outskirts of the city, only partly away from the city limits, the ghostly man caught up to him. He moved with incredible speed despite his unusual appearance, and Hiro recalled his asking of his name.
"My name is Hiro, Dalziel Trevain. I have no last name exempt my title of Hiro the Malevolent. The suberbs make for the superb hunting at this time of the night. There are enough prey close together, but far enough to guise ourselves in the still shadows. I doubt anyone shall challenge two vampires together, anyhow."
He walked on, nearing the oulying inhabitants. As he reached the first couple of houses, he leaped from the ground high into the air, landing on the roof of a shed with lithe elegeance and mystique. Not a sound was uttered as his feet collided with the tiling rooftop, and for a man who weighed over three-hundred pounds it was nothing short of a miracle. But not the typical kind. Hiro looked to the stars and closed his eyes, his face shining in the redness of the moon's rays. He searched out with his mind, finding the finest meals here. He searched through every conctiousness there, and found what he was looking for after what seemed like an eternity, although it only took three seconds. He leaped from rooftop to rooftop until he found the suitable location. Two children slept soundly in their own beds in one room, while the parents slept in another. They would have to divide the children; youthful blood was so much sweet and full of vitality. He awaited Dalziel's ideas. Although mostly solitary, he was still courteous when conditions required it, and he had taken a liking to Dalziel. He wasn't an imbecile like most other creatures, rushing head-first into a battle or into a meal. He seemed to be much more calculative, and Hiro suspected he was much more than he was letting on. Of course, so was he.

Old 11-24-01   #16
Dalziell
Metaphysical

Dalziell
Dalziel nodded once, taking in all Hiro had to say. With a thought he was floating down onto the very same roof where his new partner stood. "Oh how I hate harming the children.." He whispered in a short lament, he could only guess at Hiro's intent- but most Vampires he had known would kill them without a second thought.

"We take the parents...if the children wake..then we take them aswell.." Dal said as loudly as he dared, still looking down on the slumbering children.

Old 11-25-01   #17
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hiro could see the pity in Dalziel's eyes. It both sickened an intrigued him. Sickened him to know that a darkling like himself could have such compassion, and intrigued him for the same reason. Of course, Hiro was no heartless killer. He just did what needed to be done. He had much bigger fish to fry than these pathetic humans. However, he felt anger rise in him as he realized the stranger has just ordered him to do something. His eyes flashe a bright red, but only for an instant. He spoke in his same poker face, although in his mind the stranger had just made his first mistake. He thought he'd let it pass.
"Very well then. I shall spare the children. Just be sure that if they so much as roll over, they're mine. And don't demand anythig from me, stranger. We have only just met, if for not other reasons. Understand?" Without waiting for a response, he leaped down from the rooftop and onto the ground. The next instant he was walking down the central hallway.

Old 11-25-01   #18
Dalziell
Metaphysical

Dalziell
Dalziel watched him as he left, his burning eyes fallowing each step he took within the house were followed with a silent promise of death. Once more using the levitation skill, he let himself down to the ground and thought about his next move. Doors and windows were too cliche, and those would be the best direct routes. Unless...

Dalziel forced the blood to rage through him again, invisioning the children and where they still slept. He used that knowledge to further the spell, and soon, like Hiro, he was in the hallway. Dal opened a sphere of soundlessness. To those around him, they would be able to hear everything outside of it, but nothing within.

As he walked the lenght of the hall, he brandished Leander. "Lets hope we do not need to use you..too much...this night my friend." He said quietly to the blade, even though no one could have heard him.

Old 11-25-01   #19
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

Location: Hail to the God of What's Unknown! *Yes, I live there too.*
johnny_crucifix
Credits: 31,771
*Sitting in corner of the room the two vampires now occupie, the jester known as Merely the Insaine is licking his blood drenched fingers....*

*He sees the two and acts as if he has known of their presence the entire time.* Tis sad...us "evil" vampires just cant seem to work together without bickering...tisk tisk. *Merely stands and wipes the rest of the blood on his pants leg.* You know....the neo-vampires of today just cant seem to get there act together.Always FAR too compassionate. The children....So what about them. If you had any TRUE feelings you would realize that the children will be scared for life when they see the mutalated bodies of dear sweet mommy and daddy. So if you want to do them a favour, i suggest we gut them all....*Merely gives a sinister grin, revealing his large teeth and jaws.* The world needs an enema my friends....Vampires once ruled the world now we crawl at the feet of the mortals....We once traveled in clans and brought fear and death where ever we went, Now we are just fairy tales, told to kids to keep them from sneeking out or staying up past their bedtimes....*Merely has becomed enraged. After a few moments he is calm again.*
Old 11-25-01   #20
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

Location: "Nowhere to go, nowhere to turn. Horridly slow, my sanity burns. Heaven's abandoned me, prayers are in vain. Death is cowardly, so I live with pain - In my silent hell. My silent hell. My silent hell."
Marius Draven is on a distinguished road
Credits: 58,276
*Walking through the mysty forrest, Marius comes upon a small town. Marius senses his friend is in town. Marius walks through the town until he finds the house Merely and two other...creatures...are in. Marius uses his mind and unlocks the door, not wanting to damage unless he has to. He walks in to find Merely covered in blood...naturally, and two other vampires.*

"Hello. Nice to see you again Merely. You two, my name is Marius."