Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page word association

Old 11-28-00   #1
schnurrhut
Face in the Mist

schnurrhut
Credits: 167
Something fun to stir things up a bit...
You probably know the word association game, nay?

the start word is...

Always
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-00   #2
Ash
Lurks in the Shadows

Ash
Credits: 654
forever

used to be something i put in some of my poems

"always and forever"
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correalate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of the black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should go far."

"The only difference is that the fantasy world is made out of the legos in your head, the real world is made by stealing everyone else's legos"
Old 11-28-00   #3
zephyr
New Blood

zephyr
Credits: 116
straw
Old 11-28-00   #4
Sapphire
..::non compos mentis::..

Sapphire
Credits: 2,950
Break
Old 11-28-00   #5
Mortality
Lurks in the Shadows

Mortality
Credits: 501
Down
"...I don't want to pass through life like a smooth plane ride. All you do is get to breathe and copulate and finally die. I don't want to go with the smooth skin and the calm brow. I hope I end up a blithering idiot cursing the sun - hallucinating, screaming, giving obscene and inane lectures on street corners and public parks. People will walk by and say, "Look at that drooling idiot. What a basket case." I will turn and say to them "It is you who are the basket case. For every moment you hated your job, cursed your wife and sold yourself to a dream that you didn't even conceive. For the times your soul screamed yes and you said no. For all of that. For your self-torture, I see the glowing eyes of the sun! The air talks to me! I am at all times!" And maybe, the passers by will drop a coin into my cup."
---Henry Rollins
Old 11-28-00   #6
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,266
Phil Anselmo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-28-00   #7
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
ring.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]
Old 11-28-00   #8
iladia
Lurks in the Shadows

iladia
Credits: 215
finger
Old 11-28-00   #9
X The Fallen X
Crusader of Hopelessness

X The Fallen X
Credits: 20,980
scratch
Our culture aquires a love design. Left naked with nothing but ourselves and contempt for what we are not supposed to be, not supposed to feel, not supposed to see. I will embrace you... We are all beautiful
Old 11-28-00   #10
AbbaZabba
Darkness Incarnate

AbbaZabba
Credits: 9,258
cut

Grass. Kneel down upon the earth, and gaze ever so closely at the grass. If you were to pluck one, you would notice a change in your view. Step back, and it looks no different than before. You plucked out that blade, ended its life, but as you look at the big picture you realize that single blade didn’t mean a damn, because there is an entire field just like it. Human life… just blades of grass in a field.
Old 11-28-00   #11
Mortality
Lurks in the Shadows

Mortality
Credits: 501
Blood.

PS - I hope Im allowed to play again.....sorry if that wasnt the case.
Later...
PB
"...I don't want to pass through life like a smooth plane ride. All you do is get to breathe and copulate and finally die. I don't want to go with the smooth skin and the calm brow. I hope I end up a blithering idiot cursing the sun - hallucinating, screaming, giving obscene and inane lectures on street corners and public parks. People will walk by and say, "Look at that drooling idiot. What a basket case." I will turn and say to them "It is you who are the basket case. For every moment you hated your job, cursed your wife and sold yourself to a dream that you didn't even conceive. For the times your soul screamed yes and you said no. For all of that. For your self-torture, I see the glowing eyes of the sun! The air talks to me! I am at all times!" And maybe, the passers by will drop a coin into my cup."
---Henry Rollins
Old 11-28-00   #12
jaded silence
a former member

jaded silence is on a distinguished road
Credits: 6,195
bath
Old 11-28-00   #13
NeoRavenDarkPunk
Embracer Of The Dark

NeoRavenDarkPunk
Credits: 1,943
naked

"You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird. Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I wll fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own. Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time. It never happened, did it?”

“On my own on the way out Small enough its all spelled out I know what I see what I want The doors are closed in this maze.”

“neighbors, no one loves you like he loves you, and no one cares like he cares. neighbors, let us join today in the holy love of God and money, because neighbors, no one loves you like He loves you. and what better way to show your love than to dig deep into your pockets. dig real deep, until it hurts. Alleviate your guilt, free yourself once again, because he gave to you, brothers and sisters. please give a 10, 25, or 50 dollar tax-deductible donation, and I assure you your modest pledge will be used to censor TV and radio, ban questionable books, and contribute to many other Godly services. no longer will young Christian Americans hedonistically indulge in masochistic submission to rhythmic music, for with your monetary support, there is no end to what we can achieve in this country.”

"Who is driving? OH MY GOD BEAR IS DRIVING! How can that beeeee?"

"Habit is the hobgoblin of little minds."

I despise ignorant entities. Please refer to the prior sentence.
Old 11-28-00   #14
InverseThunder
Lurks in the Shadows

InverseThunder
Credits: 606
Women
Old 11-28-00   #15
AbbaZabba
Darkness Incarnate

AbbaZabba
(lmao)

intelligence

(HA!!!!)

Grass. Kneel down upon the earth, and gaze ever so closely at the grass. If you were to pluck one, you would notice a change in your view. Step back, and it looks no different than before. You plucked out that blade, ended its life, but as you look at the big picture you realize that single blade didn’t mean a damn, because there is an entire field just like it. Human life… just blades of grass in a field.
Old 11-28-00   #16
NeoRavenDarkPunk
Embracer Of The Dark

NeoRavenDarkPunk
man abby you cut in i was gonna say "abby"

"You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird. Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I wll fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own. Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time. It never happened, did it?”

“On my own on the way out Small enough its all spelled out I know what I see what I want The doors are closed in this maze.”

“neighbors, no one loves you like he loves you, and no one cares like he cares. neighbors, let us join today in the holy love of God and money, because neighbors, no one loves you like He loves you. and what better way to show your love than to dig deep into your pockets. dig real deep, until it hurts. Alleviate your guilt, free yourself once again, because he gave to you, brothers and sisters. please give a 10, 25, or 50 dollar tax-deductible donation, and I assure you your modest pledge will be used to censor TV and radio, ban questionable books, and contribute to many other Godly services. no longer will young Christian Americans hedonistically indulge in masochistic submission to rhythmic music, for with your monetary support, there is no end to what we can achieve in this country.”

Old 11-28-00   #17
AbbaZabba
Darkness Incarnate

AbbaZabba
lol u still can

Old 11-28-00   #18
NeoRavenDarkPunk
Embracer Of The Dark

NeoRavenDarkPunk
ok "game on" intelligent eh? ok well than ill put

abby

Old 11-28-00   #19
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 3,162
gold
Old 11-28-00   #20
SilverNymph
A vision in pink

SilverNymph is on a distinguished road