Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Town of Reficul

Old 11-14-01   #1
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

Location: "Nowhere to go, nowhere to turn. Horridly slow, my sanity burns. Heaven's abandoned me, prayers are in vain. Death is cowardly, so I live with pain - In my silent hell. My silent hell. My silent hell."
Marius Draven is on a distinguished road
Credits: 58,276
The Town of Reficul

You step into The Town of Reficul, walking between the two Weeping Willow trees that serve as the town gate. Houses are dotted along the land of the forest-enclosed town.

Directly in front of you is the town square. There is an angel fountain there. The angel, standing, has his wings spread and has a sword in his right hand while his left hand is extended towards you palm up.

Turning left, you see the town's cathedral. Stone, stained-glass windows, and crouching angels are on the roof of the cathedral. Three-stories above the massive wooden doors with scenes from the Battle of Heaven and Hell carved on them, is a massive stained-glass window.

To the right of the cathedral is the graveyard, surrounded on all sides except one by trees. There you will find angel tombstones, above-ground tombs, and the everyday cross.

Walking back around the angel fountain, from the upper right of the fountain, you can follow the path to the ancient castle that is over 6 stories high, with the towers standing an amazing 8 stories high. The castle hasn't been inhabited for over 1000 years.

A river and the Mystic's Lake is hidden in the forest, producing a shroud of hazy blue myst. Even during the daylight hours, the light is very dim because everything is concealed in myst.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-01   #2
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

Location: "Nowhere to go, nowhere to turn. Horridly slow, my sanity burns. Heaven's abandoned me, prayers are in vain. Death is cowardly, so I live with pain - In my silent hell. My silent hell. My silent hell."
A Dark Night

(The moon is full over the town of Reficul...creating an erie blue haze engulfing it. As the two strangers walk into the town, one brightly colored, and the other lacking any colour, they notice to the left of the angel fountain, there is a cathedral. It is lit up inside.)

"My dear friend, it seems to me they are having...mass...to their magnificent...GOD."

*Evil grin revieling fangs. Rubs tongue across fangs.*

"What do you say we show these poor wretched souls some real glory?"

*Looks at Merely.*
Old 11-14-01   #3
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

Location: Hail to the God of What's Unknown! *Yes, I live there too.*
johnny_crucifix
Credits: 31,771
*places hands in front of him and taps fingers repeatedly. Grins egnormasly large and giggles like a school girl.*

Lets....

*Flies up into the air and comes down on a near by houses roof.*

Lets set the mood shall we? *with these words the night sky turns red like blood.*

*then the roof gives way and Merely falls into the building. After getting over the feeling like he just crapped his red and yellow jester suit, he shakes off the dust and hay. Than stands up and looks at the inhabitants. There is 4 of them, a man, his wife and daughter and a small boy of about 6. *

Now why arnt we in church misters? *shakes finger at them.*

*the wife grabs the kids and runs to a back room. The man grabs a small sword off of the wall and runs to Merely.*

Teehee.... *Merely jumps above him and behind. Kicks him in the rear and sends him into the fireplace. Then man screams and spins around out the the fire and hurls himself at Merely. Merely steps to the side and extends his long slinder arm out. His razor like claws rend the man to pieces. The body falls to the ground and sizzles out. Merely than runs out of the house and to find more. Maybe someone tasty, like a teenage girl?*
Old 11-14-01   #4
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

*Walks around the angel fountain and stares at it for a moment*

"How splendid. An angel..."

*Walks to infront of the cathedral. Walks up the stairs and stands in front of the great wooden doors depicting the Battle of Heaven and Hell. The door has scenes of angel's being impaled etc etc. Opens the large door and sees roughly 20 rows, devided by a walkway down the middle...*

"Lovely..."

(All the rows are filled with people. At the front of the church, there are two priest standing in front of a crucifix, eyes closed, saying a prayer in latin.)

*I walk into the cathedral, up the aisle...silently. My black cape is flowing behind me. As I walk between the pews, filled with people on the knees praying, I tap the ends of each pew. They engulf in flames. Near the front of the church, one of the priest looks up and sees what is going on. He is horrified. He runs at me with his silver cross in hand saying 'In the name of God'. Before he can finish his sentence, I rip the cross from his hand, breaking his wrist. He clutches it in pain and terror. Then, without missing a beat, with cross in hand, I shove the cross into his neck, whispering in his ear right before his last breath...*

"In the name of God? What God. You're fucked."

*Twisting the cross that already in his neck, blood gushes out, and he crumples to the floor, his white robe now crimson. I walk up to the other priest and wait for him to finish his prayer. He says 'Amen' then looks up to find me staring at him with the flames now hissing as they burn wood and flesh and the priest killed by the cross behind me. He tries to run but I grab his shoulder and throw him to the ground. I now stand directly infront of a massive wooden crucifix.*

"I rather enjoy crucifixes."

*I do the Catholic cross thing across my chest and bring my right hand up to my mouth, kissing my thumb then I touch the bottom of the crucifix, making it engulf in flames. I turn around, the priest now stumbling backwards. I walk to him and thrust my right hand out, touching his forhead with two fingers. Immeadiatly the back of his head explodes as fire rushes through it. He crumples to the gound. I walk out of the desecrated, burning cathedral.*
Old 11-14-01   #5
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

johnny_crucifix
*flying* Just think happy thoughts and.... *sees Marius * OOOHHHH pretty colours...*drouls.*

Fire Fire burning higher, like the sinners in hells choir.

By the way...arnt we supposed to be PROTECTING this village?
Old 11-14-01   #6
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

*Looks at Merely*

"Protecting smecting. Why be good my friend, when everything good happens when you are bad? By the way Merely... murder, slaughter...it's what we do best... We don't do charity."

*looks around at the house with the hole in the roof.*

"Need I ask...or should I just leave it an enigma for me to forever ponder?"
Old 11-14-01   #7
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

johnny_crucifix
*looks at building and than back to Marius* NOW YOU SEE WHY I DONT LIKE WALKING!

*thinks about what Marius said about us being evil*
oh yeah. tthhhaaatts riiiggghht.

*runs over and finds one of the numerous bodies he carried into the air and droped.* OOHHH this one looks good. *grabs it by an exposed rib and drags it back to Marius. Looks at Marius and than floats over to a burning ember and throws it on the body. *

How about a marshmellow roast before we go back to the castle?
Old 11-14-01   #8
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

*looks at burning corpse.*

"Very good. However...let's head to the castle. After a night of blasphemy and desecrating things, it has made me tired. So..."

*Merely nods.*

*Merely floats above ground, while I fly to the castle, my cape rippling in the wind. We go into the castle, explore it, then find the best sutible place to sleep is in the dungeon. Gotta love dungeons...*
Old 11-14-01   #9
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

johnny_crucifix
*one the way to castle*

There once was a wizard who was very ill, he could not have sex so he started to kill. He murdered a town full of people, then walked into the church and burnt down its steple.
Old 11-15-01   #10
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

johnny_crucifix
another night hath befallen the town

(as you enter you find Merely scribbling onto a sign with his sharp nails. the sign reads as follows... "Welcome to the town of Reficul. All are welcomed here. Do not try and steal or kill in this village or a huge monster will engulf you. I promise. AND even more horrible, you fate will then be in the hands of the sworn protectors of this village, The great Marius Draven, defier of the gods and his partener in crime, Merely A. Dream the murderer of angels and the slayer of demons. Have a nice day now! "
the people of this town have struck a deal with the two. We protect thier village from our kind and they feed us and give us what we want. This place is your playground. just dont try and upset the people here. but feel free to kill, rape, destroy, and desecrate. That is your choice but if you must please do so in a civil way. Lest we have to kill everyone here. ohh.....that sounds like fun.

*all of a sudden Merely lands on the ground. He bends his legs into a slight crouch. He places his arms up like wings and starts pecking the ground.* Cluck Cluck Cluck Cluck. *he walks of searching for a worm.*
Old 11-15-01   #11
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

*After walking through the forrest while Merely was doing whatever, I walk up to where you first walk into the town. I see a sign scribbled in red, obviously blood, from last night, saying 'Welcome' ironically. I look around the town, and see town's people, or whats left of them, walking around and doing their everyday work...all the while staring at me. I continue to look and see Merely running around pecking at the ground with his nose, which is now bloody, probably broken from smashing it into the ground multiple times. I walk over to him and put my hands on his shoulders, all the while he is clucking. I pull him up rather roughly, turn him so were are facing one another, then slap the hell outta him, cutting my hand on his teeth*

"Damnit to hell...are you back Merely?"
Old 11-15-01   #12
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

johnny_crucifix
wiping the snot and blood from nose

*looks Marius in face and pulls close to him*OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!*then gives him another solem look. gulps and smiles.* Mmmmm blood *licks lips* Mmmmm Mmmmm goooood. *looks around town fiendishly.* Attention towns people, i thirst. So for todays meal i would like to have.....um......um.....can i see a menu? *the town leader walks up to him* Whats the special for today? I know how about the inner thigh of a 14 year old girl. Properly shaven. Cleaned, both inside and out. I wish to have a little fun first. *looks around town, than back to the man.* Make that a 16 year old....with nice breasts. Blonde with blue eyes. Slightly pale. Put her in the finnest silken robe. Yes.... *looks to Marius* Anything for you?
Old 11-15-01   #13
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

*Looks at Merely. Smiles real big and licks fangs.*

"I think, dear friend, I'm going to have a full fledge meal. For an appetizer, I would like a noble's son...preferably around 16 to begin my meal. Then, I would like a blonde as well, except with, well it doesnt really matter the eye color. About 20 years old. My age. We can have a...nice...evening." *Grins Evily*

*Looks at Merely*

"Before you even say it, there is nothing wrong with eating well my friend, if anything, you are the greedy one for not sharing."

*Smiles real big*
Old 11-15-01   #14
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

*Takes guy and girl to the castle*

"Merely, I am going to the castle. You do whatever you will... I hope you enjoy. Goodnight my friend, hope you have as much fun as me. Goodbye!"

"Leads guy and girl to the castle..."
Old 11-15-01   #15
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

johnny_crucifix
looks at the girl that is brought to him

*sniffs the girl up and down, takes a satisfing look and grins* perfect.... *gazes into her eyes and removes her fear. She now is fond of him, she relaxes. He than leads her to the castles courtyard. There he removes the robe and runs his fingers down between her breasts to her clitterous, carefull not to cut her. He takes his longest finger and and slides it into her cunt. She moans and shivers slightly, Merely noticing this looks up with an evil gaze and shoves his claw into her deep. Riping the insides. Blood gushes from within, a crimson trail of passion. The blood runs down his forearm, he can hear the peoples horror, and he is enjoying it. The blood trickels to the ground. She moans much louder. Maybe out of pain, but quite possible out of passion. He jerks his hand into a twist and there is a crunching sound. He than yanks his arm out. Slinging blood onto the now blanketed puddle of blood that was known as the ground. In the blink of an eye he is standing with her neck in his massive jaws. She moans one final time. It is her climax. Merelys has been a repeative thing since he started. She grabs him and pulls him close, the blood drenching his suit and her body. At this moment they are the closest to one another. There is no touch quite like that of the embrace of a vampire. Not to mention that the vampire is Merely. When he released his oral grip she falls to the ground. Her lips are blue and skin is like snow. Merelys eyes roll back into his head, the climax is over and he is satisfied. He than walks to the castle. Stumbling and staggering as if he was drunk. Leaving a trail of blood. *

"SOMEONE CLEAN UP THIS MESS BEFORE I COME BACK OR I WILL HAVE ALL OF YOUR HEADS." *he screams, he is agitated, the embrace seems to do this. maybe it is the blood lust or maybe somthing more. The look of demons dancing in his eyes suggest somthing more. Much more. He makes it into the castle where he shall rest.
Old 11-16-01   #16
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

johnny_crucifix
still getting accoustomed to this "walking" thing

*Steps outside. It is a beautiful night. The town is asleep. The moon is full with a hint of blue to it. Tis a beautiful site to behold. There is a mist about the area. Walks over to the cemetary. Merely comes upon a above ground tomb. He reads the inscriptions "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here." The tomb is old and decaying. Vines have grown up its off-white colored walls. The metal fence that once guarded it has fallen and rusted. The the doors are very large, and very heavy. Rimmed in black iron. Merely pushes the doors open. The hinges creak and dust flies out of the tomb. The inscription above the door reads "Below us lie the pits of hell, a dark evil here doth dwell. Be the mortal or be the Kinder, may God have mercy on those who enter." The thick stench of death and rotting corpses fill the air. *

*Merely walks to the end of the tomb and finds a staircase leading downward. It is spiraled and made of iron with intricate desgins. Merely scales the steps. At the bottom is the crypt. The walls are lined with bones and skulls. Weapons cover the ground. Armour, swords, shields, and jewlery that time has destroyed. They crumble under Merelys feet and turn to dust. He continues walking. Wailing souls of agony and the screams of pain can be heard in the distance. Merely continues his journey into the unkown.*

(back in the town)~you notice the whirling storm clouds that seem to come from directly abvove. They are black with touches of red and blue to them. If they could, you would swear that angels and demons would both weep at this site and for the sould of those who dare enter this tomb. But you notice somthing else...somthing is very strange about the entire area now, but you cant seem to put your finger on what it is.~
Old 11-17-01   #17
Marius Draven
Shattered Light

*Marius walks out of the castle, wearing only his black pants and belt, no weapon, revieling the scratch marks on his chest. One wonders what him and his guests from the night before did.*

*While walking in the castle courtyard, he sees the pool of blood and realizes Merely must have had fun last night. Can only imagine what he did, then suddenly gets a sick feeling and stops imagining. While walking in the town, he notices the sky is very odd. Clouds of obsideon, with hints of crimson, and navy, are dancing around in the heavens.*

"What the fuck? This can't be good. I know last night didn't have anything to do with this...what did Merely do?"

*Looks over to cathedral, which is still smoking. On the roof of the cathedral, Marius notices what were once stone angels are now crouching demons of light. From where once the cathedral doors stood, Marius notices dark figures exiting the desicrated church. Soon he realizes, after seeing a steady stream of these dark beings flowing from the cathedral, that in fact, they are the remnants of the 300 or so towns people murdered the previous night. Some are limping, while some are dragging the tattered remains of the charred corpse and intrails. After about 3 mins of this exodus from the once holy, but now ruined remains, Marius sees two figures in white, blood-stained robes. The one in front has his entire side drenched in dark blood, contrasting the white of his robes. The other one, has a dark handprint on his forehead and has no eyes, merely holes from which you can see out the back.*

"What the fuck? This can't be good. I know last night didn't have anything to do with this...what did Merely do?"
Old 11-18-01   #18
Dark_Insanity
Thy Raven Wings

Dark_Insanity
Credits: 27,173
*With eyes glowing an emensly bright yellow she floats over a house into the town of Reficul. He long, black, leather jacket is flapping in the wind as she lands. She smiles evily at the sight of the demons coming over the church*

Looks like I'm just in time for armageddon!
Old 11-18-01   #19
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

johnny_crucifix
ooc=hello dark insanity

*From out of the tomb comes Merely. Scrambling on all fours. His large blue eyes posses a slight look of terror and joy. His jester costume is torn and cinged. Then a large blue flame rips the top of the tomb off. The flame twists and curls as the souls of the damned swim in it. The sky has turned black now. The other graves start to open. Dirt rises from the ground and bodies from the dirt. Decaied bodies, zombies. The town has now become a playground for evil. And this is just the start of it.*

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit *Merely repeats over and over* Oh....hello *to DI* nice time to drop by eh? *smiles and continues his mad sprint. Merely springs behind Marius, hiding behind his legs.* Um....sorry....i guess i should pay attention to the sign that said "DO NOT BREAK THIS SEAL OR ALL EVIL SHALL BEFALL YOU." But its to late to worry about that now.

*The charcoal church zombies continue their march twoards Marius, Merely, and their new guest.*

~the angel which stood atop the fountain in the midsts of the town has closed her eyes.~
Old 11-19-01   #20
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

johnny_crucifix
*Merely looks up to Marius. His big blue eyes are filled with tears. The voice of a small girl rustles from within his chest.*

Wh..whhats going on?