Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Cemetary

Old 09-29-01   #1
Khalani

The Cemetary

A dark place, where the fog of night hinders any movement, and eerie sounds echo off of ancient stone. A place of death, yet only for those unwary of the danger. Join me here, and explore the possibilities.

{not sure the purpose of this place yet, but I am sure we can have very interesting conversations on necrophilia and the such...}
Old 09-29-01   #2
SweetToMySoul
Sometimes Horror is Cute

SweetToMySoul
Credits: 7,863
*walks in and leans over an ancient tombstone, scraping off the moss to read the words.*
Anna Cooper, Beloved Daughter. 1880-1902.
Sounds like a girl to me, Red.

Brian: You are all individuals!
Crowd: We are all individuals!

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-01   #3
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,659
Greetings all...

~moves quietly through her new frequenting places... when she was younger, she had travelled until finding the Theatre des Vampires, and set that up as her home for quite a while. As of late however, she was feeling restless, and tended to stray. Walking along she gave a soft sigh of boredom, the evening appeared as though it was going to end up rather uneventful if things kept on the way they had.... glancing down a side road, she spots what would appear to be a field filled with mist... curiosity filling her, she turns down the road... pausing at the edge of the field, and glancing both directions down the road out of force of habit rather than a need to look for anyone watching... with that, she slipped into the mist..~

Xxx-SIN-xxX

((the rest of this string has been moved back to the main bloodlust forum, as that is where the pure discussions are held, and the rp is held here...))

Last edited by Sin; 10-01-01 at 15:59.
Old 10-01-01   #4
Khalani

omnipresent (taps Sini..)

He walks slowly, as silent as death and as incorporeal as the mist that surrounds and drifts through him. His senses extend outward, invisible tendrils of consciousness that explore the inner reaches of this mist.

He touches briefly upon those that have entered his domain, examining, studying, then leisurely moving on to the next. His inspection finished and his target chosen, he releases his hold on the power and once more fades back into his physical form. The mists part before him, revealing his chosen amusement...the one they call --Sinistress--

He stands near to her, yet keeps a polite distance, his intentions neutral for now. He waits for her acknowledgement, a simple greeting on his lips...
Old 10-01-01   #5
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

A meeting...

~still in the graveyard, she notes a subtle shift in the visual perception of the place... the mists are changing.... narrowing her obsidian black eyes, she whirls to see what is causing this since she feels no wind upon the air... she clutches her walking stick in both hands, a defensive stance until she knows she can relax... giving the silver skull pommel a slight turn, the flash of the 4 inch blade is seen sliding out of the bottom and locking into place. Spotting Khalani, she settles somewhat, able to see the one near her now. Curiosity perks up on her face quickly, but is quickly snuffed out again by a cautious expression...~

Greetings...

~her voice is low and husky, the female version of Hannibal Lechter's voice, and it would be a sexy sound if it weren't for the underlying currents of promised pain, torment, and possible death which rippled through the insinuated tones... to a stranger she sounded angered... to those who knew her, this was her voice in the endless void of black we refer to as the night..~

Xxx-SIN-xxX
\(^^^)/
Old 10-02-01   #6
Khalani

Khalani does not immediately respond to her greeting, taking that time instead to study her. His eyes glow faintly in the night as they narrow, inspecting her with a detached interest. The weight of His gaze is almost tangible, invisible fingers attempting to insinuate themselves inside her skull, reaching for her thoughts in an attempt to monitor them.

At the same time, shadows begin to coil about His body. When their motion is ended, He is cloaked in a mantle of inky blackness, His body hidden from sight, only His pale, cold visage visible now. His lips drift into a confidant smile, the color a pale, sensual red.

His head inclines slowly, nodding once to her. His lips part then as He speaks, finally.

"Greetings to you. I am Khalani de Vionali, and this is My domain. For now, at least. Welcome, and be at ease. No unwarranted violence shall touch you here, this I guarantee."

His own greetings finished, He again returns to silence. His eyes close briefly, extending supernatural senses once more, a casual search for any eavesdropping nearby. That complete, He waits...
Old 10-02-01   #7
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Hmm...

~studies him quietly, she knew his games... she could tell what he was trying to do, and she wouldn't let him enter her mind and her thoughts... they were private and hers alone until she chose to share them. Her appearance may be one of youthfulness, but her heart and soul were aged... and hardened to the wiley ways of seducing ones such as he.~

So this is ...yours? ~waves one hand in an idle gesture, the motion indicating the general surroundings.. with that, she relaxed a notch and let her gaze slide around the place~

Kinda hard to see what it looks like m'dear... but I'm sure it's impressive as you are...

~her voice changed subtly with that last line... from a tone of one who felt threatened, to one who was changing roles... the hunted becoming the hunter... she was curious about this Khalani one, and intended on finding out more about him. That would have a price no doubt, but one she was willing to pay for the information... eye for an eye, fact for a fact... in return for information about him, she would give information about herself... settling her gaze on him, she steps towards him, the metal spikes of her heels sinking fractionally into the ground she walks upon... gleaming with death, but not his... not yet...~

Xxx-SIN-xxX
Old 10-02-01   #8
BlackFyre
Hell's Knight

BlackFyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 23,651
Arrival

Wolvesbane's car comes to a halt outside the gates af a remote cemetary. He has followed rumours and local folklore of strange night wanderers that frequent the old graveyard, and has come here to find some clue as to the whereabouts of the killer he seeks. He checks his equipment and weapons, and, satisfied, opens the car door and passes through the gates.

He wanders for a short while among the tombstones, searching. After a time, he sighs and prepares to return to his vehicle, being dissappointed yet again in his search, when at the edge of his hearing, he hears two soft voices. He quietly follows the sounds through the mist, and, near the centre of the graveyard, spies two figures through the mist, though one is quite hard to discern due to the shadows that seem to envelope it.

He pauses near a semi-largish stone, and listens in quietly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-02-01   #9
Khalani

(OOC: My dear, again the thrilling chill of challenge prickles My spine. It is good to again interact with one so very talented.)

Khalani listens carefully to every word she utters, paying more attention to the inflection she gives each word, then the actual content itself. He nods once to Himself when she is done, confidant of His ability and grateful for the challenge she presents.

"Yes, My home, such as it is. A spawning ground of debauchery perhaps, or merely a fitting place of shadow for one such as I. The mists are not for concealment, however, as their purpose is far more insidious."

Khalani pauses in his words then, cocking His head slowly to the side. While at the same time, releasing His cloak of shadow, allowing them to pool at His feet, rejoining the darkness there. He smiles again, enjoying Himself and the possibilities that begin to show themselves.

Khalani swings an arm slowly, gesturing to the wispy clouds of mist surrounding them.

"All of this, serves partly as a diversion, and also as a lure. For those of weaker minds and wills, the pull of the mist cannot be denied. They will be drawn in and left to wander here, alone and cold, until such a time as I choose to release them...or to dine on the warmth that is their life's blood. For those with a stronger will, still its effect is strong."

Khalani pauses once more, His full lips slipping again into a charming smile.

"You, My dear, are a perfect example of the latter. Or perhaps you have merely surrendered to the call of curiousity? The cause is of no import, as you are here now. Tell me then-"

Khalani licks His lips lightly before speaking her name, seeming to...taste the word as it leaves His lips.

"Sinistress, why have you come here, into My domain? What drew you here to this place, within My reach? Can you even respond? or is the answer to shameful even to utter?"

Khalani ends His speech with a slight parting of His hands. With that gesture the mist recoils quickly from the both, leaving a cleared area of about a 15 foot radius around them. At the edge of the cleared space, a figure can faintly be seen to be lurking behind a large group of gravemarkers.

The ground beneath their feet is thick with a lush green grass. A gentle breeze lingers near them, clearing the area of death's aroma and leaving behind a scent of wildflowers. Khalani awaits her next words silently.
Old 10-02-01   #10
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Another presence...

~she had heard the car drive up and stop... obsidian black eyes flash immediately, and she tenses up again, unconciously taking one step towards Khalani. She did not know him well, but she knew him better than an unseen one that could be friend or foe... and until she knew which category it fell into, she would remain tensed up. Glancing around she spots a pair of eyes watching her and Khalani... a low growl starting up in the back of her throat as she grips her walking stick with both hands once more, preparing to fight should that be the needed activity in this situation she was still unsure of... this was the time she despised the most, the not knowing... it was the only time she was vulnerable to others... when she was fighting she was cool, calm, collected, and totally detached from her humanity. When her passion flared up and her humanity showed, she was as loving as one could ever hope to be... when she was unsure, she was at her most dangerous state, far more likely to attack the unknown than embrace it with open arms... the low growl continued, and the corners of her mouth curled upwards slightly in a warning snarl~

Come out where I can see you watcher....

~her voice was low and raspy again, the female version of Hannibal Lechter's voice, and it was most certainly not meant to sound sexy this time... the underlying currents of promised pain and torment, and potential death rang all to clear through the tones...~

Xxx-SIN-xxX
\(^^^)/
Old 10-02-01   #11
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Still tensed up...

~listens keenly to Khalani's words as she remains on guard... her expression directly solely towards the one who was hiding still. Her heels no longer sank into the soft ground, as she was raised up ever so slightly on tippy toes, tensed, ready to move in an instant...she responded quietly... disliking the idea of having someone else hear..~

What drew me here you ask? I roam these areas... I consider them my domain... When yours became apparent, I decided to acquaint myself with it and add it to my list of frequented places... 'tis good that I shall be safe from unwarranted violence while here as you say... else the place itself shall not be safe from fully warranted violence from me...

~watches the hiding one unwaveringly. For now, Khalani was not the threat... he remained where he was, and she kept tabs on his location, merely through the subtle shifts of air as he moved, and his voice...~

Xxx-SIN-xXX
\(^^^)/
Old 10-02-01   #12
BlackFyre
Hell's Knight

Wolvesbane steps out from behind the tombstone, adopting a non threating posture but ready to draw blade if needed. "I am no threat to you if you are not my enemy. I have come here seeking information as to the wereabouts of a rogue of one of your clans."

He then lays back against the tombstone, relaxed and listening.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-02-01   #13
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Ahh...

~looks at the man before her... curiosity now overriding the apprehension she feels as she can see him clearly now.~

Ahh... I see... and does this rogue have a name per chance?

~her voice was calmer now, though it was still far from fully relaxed, she was still on guard, but not about to attack..~

Xxx-SIN-xxX
\(^^^)/
Old 10-02-01   #14
BlackFyre
Hell's Knight

Wolvesbane sighs deeply. "Alas, I do not know. I know of his methods, and have followed his trail to somewhere in this region. He is little more than an animal in his ways..."

He takes a deep breath, fighting to control anger and sadness.

Old 10-02-01   #15
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Hmm..

~tenses up again, sensing the anger emanating from the one before her... she could also sense the sadness, but it did not relax her any. People with mixed emotions were unpredictable at the best of times, and survival instincts told her not to relax... a contradiction to her humanity which said go over and comfort that one... his soul is aching... quelching the humanity down, for it was a weakness in her mind, she stood there looking at him. Khalani appeared to have disappeared for the time being, no doubt however he would pop up again another time... she got the feeling he was far from finished with her.~

Little more than an animal eh? So is the one you seek a Lycanthrope?

~stand there quietly and awaits a reply~

Xxx-SIN-xxX
\(^^^)/
Old 10-02-01   #16
BlackFyre
Hell's Knight

(oot of character:Good point given my character's name..btw, you can send you pm you tried to earlier, I did not realise that my pm box would only hold 6 messages or so)

Wolvwsbanes fights his anger back under control. "No, he is a vampire. I realise that they are individuals and not to be judged as a whole because of the actions of one. He slaughters for pleasure, not to feed."

He takes another deep breath to bring the last of his anger to control.

Old 10-02-01   #17
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Ahh...

~nods slightly, her gaze steady on Soul Burner... ~

I see...

~she herself had been like that when she was first freed from her sire's place. That had been after his death, and she had hated everything. Understanding some of how the rogue vamp which Soul searched for probably felt, she couldn't help but feel slightly sympathetic to its cause. If it was anything like her however, it would survive. Hatred driving it onwards... sure it killed for pleasure now, it had all that pent up rage and anger at everything in it... and the power to exert it at will as well...~

Well... if you do find your vampire, send him to me... if you live to utter the words...~smiles softly... the one who stood before her had a strong will, and was good... but she had detected him before he got within 5 feet of her, and others would as well. He would live or survive... that was the way of this world..~

Xxx-SIN-xxX
Old 10-03-01   #18
Khalani

{OOC: Time is not kind...}

Khalani watches them both now, His presence masked by shadow and the cloaking mist that surrounds them all. He listens carefully to their words, and the undercurrent of emotion they ride upon. Deciding there is no true need for obfuscation, He again allows Himself to fade into view.

As His form once more slips into physical acuity, He retains a bit of shadowstuff, quickly forcing it into two gleaming blades of obsidian. The blades remain hidden within His sleeves, ready tools to deliver whatever response may be necessary.

"Truly, there can be no better place of hiding for the foe you seek. Here, in these mists, one may travel unnoticed for days without fear of discovery. If the one you seek IS here, you have only one recourse, and that is to wait outside the mist's borders, hoping that he or she will show themself."

Khlanani allows His words to trail off, as He now glances back to Sinistress, studying her manner of readiness, wondering if He should provoke her into a battle..merely to examine her prowess. He chuckles mentally and discards the thought, unwilling to put Himself into such an unpredicatable situation.
Old 10-03-01   #19
SweetToMySoul
Sometimes Horror is Cute

SweetToMySoul
Credits: 7,863
OOC: Ignore the earlier note on this forum... it was in response to a Redmeat note and stuff and badness. Full entry time.

A woman shuffles in, her walk much older than her appearance. She glances at the three in the cemetary briefly, then shuffles over to the willow tree. Her appearance is odd, black furred, with oily, tangled ice blue hair, her hands thrust deep in the pockets of her loose white jeans. She leans against the bark and stares straight ahead of her, her eyes are glazed, but bright.
She announces to no one in particular, 'I am Ms. Soul.'

Brian: You are all individuals!
Crowd: We are all individuals!

Old 10-03-01   #20
Khalani

Khalani backs a few feet from Sinistress and the hunter. His gaze now moves to rest upon the newest arrival into His domain. His eyes memorize all details, studying her for only a few moments, before stepping lightly toward, His progress soundless.

He pauses then, about five feet from her, his brow cocked upward and His lips a grim line upon His face.

"Greetings to you then, Ms. Soul. What brings you here, to My mist enshrouded home?"