Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page The Blue Dragon Inn

Old 08-15-01   #1
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Sic Simon is on a distinguished road
Credits: 304,625
The Blue Dragon Inn

This thread is simply Sik Simon's attempt at making this forum more entertaining, role-taking. Just answer the questions to make your character.

Name:
Aquarius Nexus
Element: (Water, Air, Fire, and Earth)
Water
Race:
Dragon Sage
Weapon of Choice:
Trident
Spell of Choice:
Glacier Typhoon
Description: I am a Dragon Sage that loves to make battles with those superior or inferior to me, I own the territory west of the black glacier, my land is made up of ice and water.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-01   #2
Lord_Arius
Face in the Mist

Lord_Arius
Credits: 626
Name:
Devias
Element:
Fire
Race:
Dark Warroir
Weapon of choice:
Excaliber
Spell of choice:
Sword Flame
Description:
Sergent of the 1st regiment from the north,
Warroir leader of the Imperial Wolves, Magick
casting Devil warroir!
Old 08-16-01   #3
Matter_Of_Shame
Awesome Andy's AWSUMfries

Location: Awesome Andy's Awesome Take-out Window...Of Awesomeness
Matter_Of_Shame is on a distinguished road
Credits: 48,842
Re: The Blue Dragon Inn

Name:
Mystic
Water
Race:
Merman
Weapon of Choice:
Snot Sling
Spell of Choice:
Phlegm-Beam
Description: Half human, half fish. I ''shoot'' my enemies with the almighty snot sling. Anyone who dares to trespass my underwater kingdom of the East shall feel the wrath of my Phlegm-Beam! The sea is my home, stay away. FAR away.
Old 08-16-01   #4
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

There are four options that you can choose here.

-Matters that I am not needed for-
1.)Mingle (You can talk to each other and discuss different blue dragon issues)
2.)Challenge (You may challenge another fighter and he may decline or incline, however you cannot battle without me)

-Matters I am needed for-
3.)Explore (You may explore and conquer land if I am here to guide as the Dungeon Master)
4.)Battle (You may battle each other as long as both are willing to fight and I am here to be the DM)

You may also find weapons by exploring and gain spells by battling.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-16-01   #5
Matter_Of_Shame

groovy, so i wanna mingle *looks at Sik* YOU, i will be your arch-nemesis.
Old 08-16-01   #6
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

*Raises tail and crinches face in an evil, sadistic smile*
By the way, I am a fairly large, blue dragon, however, I stand upright like a human and have human charcteristics.

Old 08-16-01   #7
Matter_Of_Shame

*raises his vial of snot*so...you're an evil dragon eh? i should have expected that from a colored dragon. I fight for the metallic-based dragons, and YOU sir, i've never met someone so pathetic in all my life *laughs heartily*
Old 08-16-01   #8
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Well, well, you seem pretty tough eh? And you are alligned with water, as I. I bid you an adventure, the unexplored black glacier, near my lands, has been emitting a strange aura, will you explore it with me? Or will this encounter end in a duel?

Old 08-16-01   #9
Matter_Of_Shame

I shall go with you to the Black Glacier. but only out of respect for your superior elemental power . i want to see your skills, and i'm sure you'd enjoy viewing mine.
Old 08-16-01   #10
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Great, me at 1400 hours, darkforum time, tomorrow we shall meet at my cabin below the glacier and enter in an underwater channel I created. May godspeed assist you and may your powers not be withholded, it will be extremely dangerous. PEACE.

Old 08-16-01   #11
Matter_Of_Shame

it will be done in 8.5 hours

Last edited by Matter_Of_Shame; 08-16-01 at 23:05.
Old 08-16-01   #12
~:fAllen sTar :~
The Almighty Dark Star

~:fAllen sTar :~
Credits: 28,227
Name:
Viro Estellion (remember the name)

Fire(specifically the fire of the stars)

Race:
Last of the human rebels, but dont be mistaken! My bloodline is one of abnormalty and harnesses powers beyond your imagination....all others...stand aside

Weapon of choice:
An acient sword once used by my grandfather that has been enchanted with the everlasting flame of the stars. Its name when heard, is feared by the thousands. Thats why the Pheonoix Blade is my weapon of choice.

Spell of Choice:
Star shower. This spell calls upon the power of the stars and directs a thousand falling fire balls on my desired target...beware!

Description: description??..heheh ill tell you my story...I am the leader of a small rebel tribe who call themselevs the Black Stars. Our ancestors were slaves to a greedy yet powerfull tribe called the Saken. Before being imprissoned as slaves our ancestors (Final Tribe) and the Saken were the last band of humans left on this miserable planet. Then the leader of the Saken (Nym) turned on my grandfather and tried to kill him and his people. They managed to escape but a war would rage on for another 20 years.(leave it to humans to kill eachother off). Then at "The battle of Black rock" the Final tribe fell under the Saken's numbers. My people were slaves treated like mice, with a food amount barley enough to feed one. Then a hundred years ago during a cermony for the Gods, a light from the sky crashed before the sacrafice stand that held my Grandfather. Many presumed him dead as an act by the Gods, but he rose with never before seen power. Fire came from his eyes at will and his touch started the strongest of flames. As legend has it my grandfather stormed into Nym's hut reclaimed his sword which with his first touch of it egnited with the fire of the stars that still burns on today. My grandfather then slit Nym's wrists brought him to Black rock and chained him their to die a slow death as the blood ran down his hand and nuckles. That was his mistake, and his only one for then he went back to Nym's village and killed what was left of the Saken. He spent the next 50 years killing off the rest of the Saken. Then finally was the Final Tribe (now called the Black Stars) the last human tribe. But when my grandfather went back to Black hill he found nothing but broken chains. Nym then ambushed my Grandfather and slit his throat. It was later discovered that Nym was standing right by the sacrafice stand when the meteor fell. He was blown backward and ran to his hut in fear. Thats when my grandfather came and put Nym to his supposed doom. However the meteor had also had an effect on Nym, not as noticable as my grandfathers but surley just as important. You see his powers needed to be unlocked and when my grandfathers touch came in contact with Nym's blood, it caused a chain reaction which sealed my great grandfathers doom. Nym now had the ability to send a frie/laser type beam from where his blood ran down and graced his nuckles. My grandfather was now dead, but not before he had a son... Titan Estellion, my father and a fearless leader. My grandfathers powers were still somehwat present in my father for my father could send flames from his hand at will, (somewhat like Nym). So he saught vengence from Nym and forever raged a war against him. Fate had its own plans and my father finally caught up with Nym...at Black Rock. It was there that they had a 3 day battle that ended in my fathers death. Nym then traced my fathers trail back to his home to make sure that no other Estellion would ever pose a threat to him again. So that night he stormed in on my mother Ara, who was in the middle of teaching my sisters household lessons. Nym did not notcie the boy outside tendin to the animals. The boy who when heard the screams ran to the edge of his home and whatched his mother and 3 sisters murdered. He neglected the boy who posed the real threat. He neglected the boy. The boy who was me!!. I still remember hear the screams at night and their bloody faces is all i see when i dream. I couldnt take it any longer. Once my eighteenth birthday came around i tracked down the remaining Black Star's and gave them a new leader. Since then we have increased our numbers and now hold all remaining humans in our alliance. We often reside at Black Rock but our search for Nym is never stopped, and never will I until Nym lies dead and bleeding.....
That is my story, and i am Viro Estellion, leader of the Black Stars, ruler of all three of the major deserts to the south including all the territory within a hundred miles of Black Rock and the Forbidden Forest. I am Viro Estellion, ruler of most of the southern parts and soon to be world...

"one does not apreciate bliss until theyve known pain, and one does not know pain until theyve experienced bliss"
Old 08-16-01   #13
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Very impressive story, this is exactly what we need...

*approches Viro and asks him of his ails* "do you need board for the night, for you and your men? I possess many an acre of land that you all me use to train and prepare for your next mission, however it is made up of only ice and water, and may not be suitable for humans..."

Old 08-16-01   #14
Matter_Of_Shame

good long story fallen, umm i mean Viro

hey Aquarius i'd like to see the training grounds...
Old 08-16-01   #15
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Of course sir Mystic *calls chariot* "Let us depart from the inn?"

Old 08-16-01   #16
Matter_Of_Shame

we are leaving post-haste

Aquarius, may i ask for a layout of yon training grounds?
Old 08-16-01   #17
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Well it is a chain of underwater caves in which my race, the dragon sages, and a few others (among those are merman and loyal monsters) train in icy obstacle courses and fighting grounds.

Old 08-16-01   #18
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

I will be back momentarily, I am visiting ffiends to play dc.

Old 08-16-01   #19
Matter_Of_Shame

--heh, ok...i usually play it on another window, keep an eye on the forums too. back to the game--

my this sounds like a good workout. i await the course with anxiousness.
Old 08-16-01   #20
Sic Simon
Permanently Banned

Nevermind, it didn't work, this is the second day in a row I couldn't play....

We approach the land of Aquarius, it is a beautiful sea of icebergs, glaciers, caves, and grottos. It is filled with life, all around you see towns of dragon sages and merman frolicing in joy.