Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page SI:self injury

Old 07-14-01   #21
bitch
Embracer Of The Dark

bitch
Credits: 5,939
Are you serious? If so I'm sorry because I thought you were being a smart ass because I have never heard of anyone cutting themselves with playdough knives. Anyway, I'm sorry if you were serious.
Old 07-14-01   #22
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,939
No...i was being a jackass.

Sorry.:p
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-01   #23
powder
meow

powder is on a distinguished road
Credits: 144,002
I saw this thread and had to come in ,I think its really good that ppl can come here and express there feelings without ppl judging them or thinking that there suicidal or something just cuz they cut or burn or whatever.i mean just cuz i might have some cuts on my arms doesnt mean im gonna go commit suicide, and i just wish ppl could understand that.

powder

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-01   #24
EbonyDragyn
Legolas' Dragyn

EbonyDragyn
Credits: 30,080
I cut myself because I hated myself and I wanted others to feel bad. It was like hey mom look at me, hey stupid idiot fucknut of a brother look at me, look at what you two are driving me to do. It's all your fault, you do this shit to me and that's why I hate you and myself. And sometimes I did feel numb, yeah that's true and I cut myself to cut through the numbness and try and feel something....oddly enough I agree that people around you who are like you will help you not some stupid guys in a labcoat giving you the sympathetic smile or acting all condescending...I hated that...

Hey bitch you have social anxiety disorder too?? Crap thought I was the only one...seriously. I hate being around crowds they make me so uncomfortable and nervous and I'm always SERIOUSLY wondering how others think of me to the point that it totally wears me down and totally gets me depressed and worried and nervous....oh well I'm done now....
Old 07-15-01   #25
powder
meow

on a good day i can convince myself that i dont need to hate who i am...i figure i got the whole world to do that.
but it all ends the same way...me hurting myself,oh well

~*..And..So After All That,The Soup Turned Into Jelly,The Chihuahua Found Its Family And The Rash Turned Out To Just Be Kool-Aid Stain That Wiped Off...And That Is Why I Hate Goats.*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-15-01   #26
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Quote:
Originally posted by EbonyDragyn
Hey bitch you have social anxiety disorder too?? Crap thought I was the only one...seriously. I hate being around crowds they make me so uncomfortable and nervous and I'm always SERIOUSLY wondering how others think of me to the point that it totally wears me down and totally gets me depressed and worried and nervous....oh well I'm done now....
I have that too.Thats why I`m here so much.

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 07-15-01   #27
magnus1121
super emo kid

magnus1121
Credits: 17,730
I think I'm tuned in to what all of you are saying, so I guess that's why I came back to this thread.

By the way, Azilia- Where in FL are you now?

So.. yeah. I guess I fit in here. I've done some stuff that seems pretty bad by the standards where I live, but it seems to be normal here. I burn myself sometimes, but not with a lighter. I usually take a lighter and make one of my knives pretty hot, then press it on my skin. Unfortunately, that's really a pain in the ass because it blisters. More often than not, I usually cut myself. I use a knife sometimes, but razor blades seem to cut better for me. I don't know if I do it to feel alive. Sometimes I do it just to bleed. Not necessarily because I feel numb (although a lot of times I do), but just because I want to see my blood. It's really morbid if you think about it long enough. Double-bladed razors seem to draw more blood but they leave scars and it's a lot more noticeable. I end up going with whatever my parents get me for shaving. In some way, it's how I blame people for fucking up with me. In another way, I think it's like a guilt trip I put on myself for letting people fuck up with me. A lot of times I make it really obvious that I'm doing this, but no one catches on. That's why this thread is good. No one wants to hear about this shit except the people that have been or are going through it. As cliched as it may seem, I don't think I do it for attention, but it's more of a "cry for help." I'm not suicidal, and I've only thought about suicide in depth a couple times. I've lost a few too many friends to suicide to take that route. Anyway, that's a limited version of what could be my incessant rambling. I think I'm done ranting. Thanks.
Old 07-15-01   #28
Pyrric Dicktory
fuck off

Pyrric Dicktory is on a distinguished road
Credits: 86,393
I hear they're doing a new service anouncement on pbs on self mutilation. they are going to have the lead singer to stained come out and talk about the dangers of self mutilation and then when the sponsers are being shown they are going to play:

"let the razors hit the floor. let the razors hit the floor."

JUST ME AND YOU FOREVER.............................
Old 07-15-01   #29
bambam=o(
*dark decadence*

bambam=o( is on a distinguished road
Credits: 22,078
a ha a ha, pyrric so incredibly funny, a ha a ha. God damn , i knew that would happen. On a lighter note, I would like to thank you all for your contributions, stories, etc. It means a lot to many people. Keep it up.
Old 07-15-01   #30
LordofSLaughter
Chosen by the Slain

Location: chelmsford, taxachusetts (next to lowell). if u live nearby mssg me
LordofSLaughter
Credits: 5,083
what up? checking out ur thread cuz u told me it was here. i know what its like to cut myself up, trying to die, etc. i've stopped doing that stuff, but i still get moments where i just feel like giving up and saying "fuck the world". well, its nice to know im not alone, even though at times it seems I am.
i'd kill myself for you. i'd kill you for myself -pantera
Old 07-15-01   #31
666Queen
entry-level

666Queen is on a distinguished road
Credits: 13,207
hey bambam...lookey here I have found my way to another one of your threads... yay... hehe.. I know we already had a semi-lengthy conversation regarding this matter, let me say this... I would 'watch out' here, and make sure you are not encouraging anything you do not want to encourage. That said, Here is a little something I wrote after our conversation (bambam) and it is expressly dedicated to all 'you' cutters out there...

Confrontation

You ask me about the future
I say it's yours to make
You tell me about your fears
Unfounded I say,
Don't worry about things you have the power to change
You glare at me indifferent to my words
I smile playfully
I am not trying to be mean
I am just telling you to be strong
Live your own life
Don't complain
You can change things if you really wanted to
Why do you look for people to pick on
No need, don't run from your own insecurities
If they harass you tell them to stop...
If they won't then destroy them
Simple thoughts with which to filter life through
The world is not out to get you
Your problems are not huge but to you
As I have said before and will say again:
"Do as you desire, above all else yourself you should admire"
Live it, love it, KNOW it.
Learn to be you, learn to like you
Don't wait for someone to tell you who you are.
Self-doubt and self-loathing are not becoming
Take heed before you fall again
Regain your head, or even find it for the first time
Move smoothly across your course
For you are all you have.
-jo

Old 07-15-01   #32
bambam=o(
*dark decadence*

666, its beautiful hun. I hope I am not encouraging anything, I am sorry if I am, now I feel kinda bad. That was never my intention. Ah shit. Well, the poem is sweet.
Old 07-15-01   #33
RedMeat
Sweet Zombie Jesus

RedMeat will become famous soon enoughRedMeat will become famous soon enough
Credits: 311,095
Quote:
Originally posted by bambam=o(
666, its beautiful hun. I hope I am not encouraging anything, I am sorry if I am, now I feel kinda bad. That was never my intention. Ah shit. Well, the poem is sweet.
BAMBAM TURNED ME INTO A PERVERT!:p

Darkness squeezes, Satan`s platypus rises tonight! Bork, bork, bork!
Old 07-15-01   #34
666Queen
entry-level

no worries dear bambam, I am not saying that you are encouraging anything... hopefully this will just be a thread where people can vent their self-mutalating woes... I was just giving you a bit of advice (though you didn't ask for it, so I should not have given it...sorry) Alas, all is well... don't feel bad... (dear hell, PLEASE don't go and slice yourself...)
-jo

Old 07-15-01   #35
magnus1121
super emo kid

magnus1121
Credits: 17,730
Pyrric- I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference between Staind and Drowning Pool, especially considering you can't spell the band's name right..
Old 07-15-01   #36
666Queen
entry-level

Quote:
Originally posted by RedMeat

BAMBAM TURNED ME INTO A PERVERT!:p
lol... now bambam... hehe you have read my poetry lol... You know I would gladly support any intentions you have of turning people into perverts! Sounds like much fun to me...

-jo

Old 07-15-01   #37
miztressblack
Shy's solution

miztressblack
Credits: 19,632
been there

I used to cut myself with razor blades, knives, glass, safety pins, and burn myself with lighters...I did it because I felt alive when I felt the pain and I'm not sure it was even painful more like euphoria...It felt good...I stopped cutting myself after I realized that all I was doing was hurting myself...I started writing poetry when I felt the urge to hurt myself and it really helped me a lot...I still get the urge to cut sometimes and once or twice I have...I usually don't talk about this but since its bam's thread I thought I'd share my experiences...
Your mouth is like a suicide Talkin like you never died Automatic charisma For your chemical mind I'll suffer for you I'll suffer for you You're kissing me like benzocaine w/your Sleeping pill eyes Melting me down and suck, suck, sucking my brain I'm gonna hate you tomorrow Because you make me hate you today...Marilyn Manson "Suck 4 Your Solution"
Old 07-15-01   #38
bambam=o(
*dark decadence*

thank you mizblack for telling us your story, it means alot to me. And red, you never complained before.
Old 07-15-01   #39
stonedangel667
Moans in the Night

stonedangel667 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,814
one major thing i have and will do to harm myself is cutting,i dont do usual lines i cut words instead likehate, suicide,pain,alone,help,sad,ugly stupid, some are really large others small . i will also use food as a form of harm, i will sometimes starve myself for days only drinking water or i will forsce myself to eat way more than i usually could. in the summer i will hold my head underwater in a clorinated pool with my eyes open til right before i pass out then in winter i will punish myself by laying in the snow in only a bra and underwear until my limbs go numb and i start to shake uncontrollably. some times i make myself look at a white wall for a few hours your eyes cant focus when looking at a white wall really close.
once this year i was stuck in a car with my "family" i couldnt stand it and i had nothing sharp so i dug at my wrist and palm until they bled with my thumbnail. i have beat my legs with a hammer until i hard large bruises and they bled. another thing is rubbing really hard on my skin with an eracer ,this creates a nice burn.
these are only somethings i do.i guess i d not use these forms of torture alot because everyone had yet to even notice. or maybe i just keep them well hidden
Old 07-15-01   #40
powder
meow

I have this metal dragon,and when i dont get the type of pain i want from cuting Ill take the dragon and burn its feet till its all red and hot,then ill put it on my arm and press down real hard,it really hurts and it makes me no im still alive,cutting doesnt really hurt anymore,but i still do it cuz i luv the sight of my own blood...i no,im strange.