Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Why the Fuck can't I play Tetris?

Old 10-24-10   #21
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Dark Messiah will become famous soon enough
Credits: 3,243
You can't make fun of Canadians. They're so innocent and full of life. It would be like making fun of young children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Lady View Post
Iron's Rite.
Oh.

What's so bad about Iron's Rite?

Besides the smithy thing.

Quote:
Have you ever even been to Alabama?
Nope. I just wanted to tweak you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
I couldn't agree more. The N bomb used to be a sure fire uncomfortable laugh getter. Now its like using the word "fucktard" or "asshat"... a sure sign that you aren't a funny person at all. A shame, I'll miss racism.
We still have euthanasia, abortions and date-rape. Until a bunch of fucktards ruin that with their asshattery, too.

Last edited by Dark Messiah; 10-24-10 at 21:29.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-10   #22
Iron's Rite
United States of Moronica

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
Iron's Rite is on a distinguished road
Credits: 253,465
Quote:
I don't see deluding the shock value of a racial slur as necessarily a bad thing. If over time it enters the casual usage lexicon then isn't that just a victory over the white man at last? QUIT OPPRESSING ME!

Also, it seems Kool-Aid is trying to be one of us. What's up with that?
Heh, this coming from someone who has all but run people off for not fitting in with your clique. Even if I made a serious effort to be "One of us! Gooble Gobble Hurf dey hurf!" It would never work, since that attitude of yours that you are so in Love with takes years of bad decisions, mis-directed emotions, a few complexes and poor self-awareness to achieve. However, I realize now that if I have any intention of posting on this forum currently and having fun with it I can't take it seriously and must limit my sincerity. This is easy, since there are not many people left on here that I really like. As in, people I would care to associate with in real-life.
[hildegard von bingen - ordo virtutum]

Last edited by Iron's Rite; 10-24-10 at 20:53.
Old 10-24-10   #23
Iron's Rite

Location: "The forest folded it's branches around me, something passed by and I went into a dream." -Opeth
I went out and got absolutely plastered with a few friends on someones birthday the other night. Holy Shit, I need to just forget about drinking, I feel great while I'm drunk but I get sick as a Dog so fast it's not worth it. I felt fine until we were all out on the back porch and I slowly and spasmodically made my way down until I was lying on my side on the porch. Then I puked, the funny thing was was when one girl went over to talk to me and stepped right in it. The rest of the evening was spent moving from the deck, to the bathroom, then the kitchen floor and finally the couch. With plenty of return trips to pay homage to the God of the Vomitorium at his porcelain alter. One Hell of a night but I'm proud of how coherent I stayed and how well I was able to cope.
Old 10-24-10   #24
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

I don't think of Wicked's behavior as cliquish: she's just very vocal and direct about who she does or doesn't like at any given moment in time. Hell, life would be easier if everyone were so plain-spoken. Although she can kind of be a douche about it sometimes. Again, though, she's even honest about that. I think "poor self-awareness" is the last criticism I would try to apply in this case.

On another note;

I've been on a low carb diet for the better part of four months now, and I'm sad to find that it's absolutely wrecked my alcohol tolerance. I had three beers and two glasses of scotch at a party, over the course of a few hours, before I had to go lie down for two hours. It was sad.
Old 10-25-10   #25
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron's Rite View Post
Heh, this coming from someone who has all but run people off for not fitting in with your clique. Even if I made a serious effort to be "One of us! Gooble Gobble Hurf dey hurf!" It would never work, since that attitude of yours that you are so in Love with takes years of bad decisions, mis-directed emotions, a few complexes and poor self-awareness to achieve. However, I realize now that if I have any intention of posting on this forum currently and having fun with it I can't take it seriously and must limit my sincerity. This is easy, since there are not many people left on here that I really like. As in, people I would care to associate with in real-life.
I'm extremely self-aware. I've never denied that I'm a total dick. I love it, in fact. It's just the way it is. Even those that know me in person know I'm a dick. Where does the self-aware part come in?

Seriously, man. Let's break it down. The top 3 things I brag about: money, intelligence, looks.

Money: I've got it because I've made good life decisions that trump the bad ones, of which I freely admit have been plentiful.

Intelligence: Whatever you think of my opinions or how I voice them, even you have to admit I'm anything but stupid.

Looks: Face it, Kool-Aid. You would love to tap this. I have the opportunity to pull more ass than you could ever imagine. Why? I've got big tits, long legs, and a marked lack of gunt to go with a face that's above the average on the attractiveness scale. Fuck yeah. Whether or not I'm a certain person's type is irrelevant. I don't like indians. But Mohinder Suresh is fucking hot.

That, my esteemed and doughy friend, is how it is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-25-10   #26
Iron's Rite

Quote:
That, my esteemed and doughy friend, is how it is.

Alright, I take it all back. You're not stupid or ugly, just self-absorbed.
Old 10-25-10   #27
Iron's Rite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Messiah View Post

I've been on a low carb diet for the better part of four months now, and I'm sad to find that it's absolutely wrecked my alcohol tolerance. I had three beers and two glasses of scotch at a party, over the course of a few hours, before I had to go lie down for two hours. It was sad.
What I have a hard time understanding is that I'm Scotch-Irish and French. Those are all cultures with an established tradition of drinking, so how can my physical tolerance be so bad?
Old 10-25-10   #28
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Man, that shit ain't genetic. Whiskey's the oldest spirit at, what, a whopping six or seven hundred years old? The Celts probably got beer from the Carthaginians maybe the third, fourth century BC?

That's really not enough time for evolution to make your kidney immune when life expectancy is low to start with.

Now if you grow up drinking all the time of course your kidney's going to be amazing at processing that shit. Go cold turkey for a year and try to switch back to drinking how you used to and you're liable to kill yourself, though.

Last edited by Dark Messiah; 10-25-10 at 21:51.
Old 10-25-10   #29
Iron's Rite

Either way, I was kind of surprised at some of the things said about me in my drunken stupor when people didn't think I could hear them.
Old 10-25-10   #30
Tentacledead
Immaculate Missconception

Tentacledead is on a distinguished road
Credits: 72,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Messiah View Post
......this one fucking twenty year old kid said "nigger" at least five hundred times in the conversation. Like, fuck, you're doing nothing but deluding the shock value......
To be a real internet asshole the easiest thing to do is be a pedantic bastard and point out that the word you're looking for is 'diluted'. Just in case you were suffering a delusion about what deluded meant.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-26-10   #31
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

I fucking love you. Seriously. Where in the midlands do you live? I'm gonna stalk and/or rape you.

Old 10-26-10   #32
Tentacledead

Cheltenham and obviously I can't say that rape would be acceptable or logically consent has been given, but I'm sure you can read between the lines. Plus if it's rape, my girlfriend can hardly call it cheating. I can imagine the conversations ex-convicts have with their wives... "I'm sorry darling, I wanted to stop cheating on you but Bubba was quite insistent."

On insults... Tard is currently in my lexical laboratory as I research new compound insults following on from the success of Fucktarded, Asstarded and Spacktard. R2Dtard nearly made it but only really applies to Star Wars nerds. Emotard sounded too much like a Red Dwarf alien. Berktard while being original, showed in public questionnaires to have too much of a sharp increase in offensiveness from start point to end peak. This is very sad because as all Londoners should know 'Berk' is short for 'Berkshire Hunt', Cockney rhyming slang for Cunt. Here at the lab we mourn the loss of a finely crafted subtle knife such as this old staple.

Old 10-26-10   #33
Iron's Rite

Nice, I've taken to saying Mighty Fuck! While making an honest effort to limit it's use to situations that warrant it.
Old 10-27-10   #34
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,322
Shut up, horsefucker.

Old 10-27-10   #35
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentacledead View Post
Cheltenham and obviously I can't say that rape would be acceptable or logically consent has been given, but I'm sure you can read between the lines. Plus if it's rape, my girlfriend can hardly call it cheating. I can imagine the conversations ex-convicts have with their wives... "I'm sorry darling, I wanted to stop cheating on you but Bubba was quite insistent."

On insults... Tard is currently in my lexical laboratory as I research new compound insults following on from the success of Fucktarded, Asstarded and Spacktard. R2Dtard nearly made it but only really applies to Star Wars nerds. Emotard sounded too much like a Red Dwarf alien. Berktard while being original, showed in public questionnaires to have too much of a sharp increase in offensiveness from start point to end peak. This is very sad because as all Londoners should know 'Berk' is short for 'Berkshire Hunt', Cockney rhyming slang for Cunt. Here at the lab we mourn the loss of a finely crafted subtle knife such as this old staple.
I live in Hertordshire. Gimme an hour and a half. I'm allergic to latex. Get chips.

Old 10-27-10   #36
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentacledead View Post
To be a real internet asshole the easiest thing to do is be a pedantic bastard and point out that the word you're looking for is 'diluted'. Just in case you were suffering a delusion about what deluded meant.
Old 10-27-10   #37
Tentacledead

That's ok, my zombie mask is silicon not latex.

I've never eaten chips as an after fuck meal. This is now on my 'to do' list. I'll have to set my mini-fridge to warming mode and have some dip lined up for lazy post-coital dipping. I imagine oral sex and chips go well together for obvious reasons.

Old 10-27-10   #38
Iron's Rite

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefr0g View Post
Shut up, horsefucker.
Jealous? On a serious note though, if anyone has ever seriously considered spending time around Horses I endorse it whole-heartedly. There is something about these animals that tests you while at the same time showing you that the time, effort and care that you invest into their well-being is reciprocated. It really shows you who you are and what kind of person you can be.
Old 10-27-10   #39
Dark Messiah
Half-Wit Intellectual
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron's Rite View Post
It really shows you who you are and what kind of person you can be.

... you know you're walking into these, right?
Old 10-28-10   #40
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

To his limited credit, I doubt he cares. You don't reach the lofty heights of horse lover by giving a shit about normal people.