Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Iron Maiden.

Old 08-11-10   #1
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,069
Iron Maiden.

I wish they would shut the fuck up already.
I hear that they will be putting another shit album on the shelves in about 5 days time... Whoop-de-fucken-do.

Iron Maiden are the biggest pile of wank to hit ANYWHERE since... Well they invented pile of wank as the fucking relic's are a day older than grass.

First off, they are TOO OLD! I mean, they must get up on a morning, look in the mirror and do so some serious creative combing to hide their fucking baldness, they sleep in airtight containers at night to keep themselves looking like dried out twats.

Their new album will sound just like the last 1749874525235 albums they made, except this time their fucking 'Mascot Eddie' will be dressed differently for the album cover.

Oh and lets not forget their next tour to promote their fucking 'excatly the same as the last album' which will consist of 3 types of fans.

Old men who are too bald to headbang
Their kids who had it ingrained into them like the KKK members do to their kids.
And the kids who think it's fashionable to listen to Iron Maiden because they are 'alternative'

All of the above smell of shit and lentils.

Are they fuck alternative! They are the most mainstream, sell out, washed up, fundamental music in the fucking world beside rave.

I fucking hate Iron Maiden, what a bunch of fucking twats.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-10   #2
ArSiNiK
beer 12fl.oz (355ml)

ArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these partsArSiNiK is infamous around these parts
Credits: 28,466
isn't iron maiden made up from men that came out of your twat about 75 years ago? if we carbon dated your dried up cunt-canal with these dried up metal heads, i'm positive they would be the same age.

i'm pretty fucking sure that you're angry at iron maiden simply because they sound better than your shit punk rock bands... or anything else that has ever come into, or out of, your cavernous-vag-hole.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-11-10   #3
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
Aww.. Lens. Eat a dick, man. I love Maiden.

Old 08-19-10   #4
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArSiNiK View Post
isn't iron maiden made up from men that came out of your twat about 75 years ago? if we carbon dated your dried up cunt-canal with these dried up metal heads, i'm positive they would be the same age.

i'm pretty fucking sure that you're angry at iron maiden simply because they sound better than your shit punk rock bands... or anything else that has ever come into, or out of, your cavernous-vag-hole.
Nah, I think it was yo momma that shat them out of her womb.

Nothing wrong with punk.

And Megsy, Iron Maiden are shit. Deal. haha!

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-19-10   #5
Lightbringer
Moans in the Night

Lightbringer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
I wish they would shut the fuck up already.
I hear that they will be putting another shit album on the shelves in about 5 days time... Whoop-de-fucken-do.

Iron Maiden are the biggest pile of wank to hit ANYWHERE since... Well they invented pile of wank as the fucking relic's are a day older than grass.

First off, they are TOO OLD! I mean, they must get up on a morning, look in the mirror and do so some serious creative combing to hide their fucking baldness, they sleep in airtight containers at night to keep themselves looking like dried out twats.

Their new album will sound just like the last 1749874525235 albums they made, except this time their fucking 'Mascot Eddie' will be dressed differently for the album cover.

Oh and lets not forget their next tour to promote their fucking 'excatly the same as the last album' which will consist of 3 types of fans.

Old men who are too bald to headbang
Their kids who had it ingrained into them like the KKK members do to their kids.
And the kids who think it's fashionable to listen to Iron Maiden because they are 'alternative'

All of the above smell of shit and lentils.

Are they fuck alternative! They are the most mainstream, sell out, washed up, fundamental music in the fucking world beside rave.

I fucking hate Iron Maiden, what a bunch of fucking twats.
You know what, I actually agree with you there, they are shit and I hate them too
Old 08-19-10   #6
Wicked Lady
A Motherfuckin' Chainsaw
AdminGuide

Wicked Lady is on a distinguished road
Credits: 653,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenina View Post
Nah, I think it was yo momma that shat them out of her womb.

Nothing wrong with punk.

And Megsy, Iron Maiden are shit. Deal. haha!
No you.

Old 08-24-10   #7
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

No, I insist... You.

May text you as I am pissed at a twat. Yay! Go me! x

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 08-29-10   #8
Pyrric
Moans in the Night

Pyrric is on a distinguished road
Credits: 3,169
maiden is good musicaly, i guess....but i was listening to some fuckstick today talk about nhiel and the deftones say "but im a musican so lyrical content really doesnt matter to me" i never want to be someone who has that shit fall out of his mouth.

buuuttttt, i only like bands that only have about 3 or 4 albums before one of the members die or go to rehab or are arrested for felonies, does that make me shallow, destin for failure, both, C, none of the above, what the fuck was i talking about? maiden.....gay, kinda not, depends on my mood.