Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Skorpion vs. thefr0g

Old 12-31-00   #41
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,233
I side with Skorpion, he has such an evil sounding name. thefr0g is so cute, it must be all a ruse.

Go Skorpion!

My head hurts...

Bad Jell-O shots.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-00   #42
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

It doesnt matter man, I've got the Owl and Dark Messiah on my side... do I need anyone else? Plus I'm sure the Juggalos got my back, Juggalos be tight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-31-00   #43
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

KernalKid and Spikess? Excuse me while my lungs hemorrhage from laughter. Seeing as we are on a web board, I am assuming the primary weapon will be words. And seeing as Kernal has about as much control over the english language as she has control over the gravitational pull of the sun, I am not worried. I would fear spikess if our weapons were punctuation (Skorpion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), perkyness, and stereotypical mediocrity... but seeing as those aren't our weapons, I am unafraid.

Owl, DM, and Manifesto however, are a force to be reckoned with.

BTW, to all of you who gave me props for not responding to this and think it is utterly stupid... you are right! This is fucking dumb, but guess what? We don't care. Me and skorp have been on this board longer than %90 of you. We have discussed every possible thread of interest, and if we are to remain at darkness we need to amuse ourselves. So you can come into this thread and make fun of our stupidity, but realize two things. First, at least Skorp made a thread dedicated to the stupidity, and didn't ruin someone elses thought-out thread. And second, piss us off and we just may join forces against a common foe. And you don't want that.

Old 12-31-00   #44
Messiah
Moans in the Night

Messiah
Credits: 1,080
Where is that damn amphibian anyways?
º´¯`·.Email:
Old 12-31-00   #45
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

Spikess is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,982
thefr0g your excused,continue laughing yourself to death or whatever it was u said.

Old 12-31-00   #46
SpookShowbaby89
Darkness Incarnate

SpookShowbaby89
Credits: 5,553
had to pop in and see what the continuing saga was.
<giggling>
Okay, got my fix. Please continue. Keep it up by the way Skorp.

Old 12-31-00   #47
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

sorry

Old 12-31-00   #48
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

You'll have to go easy on spikess, she doesn't understand big words. So, in her honor, I created this abridged version.

Spikess: Me kick skorpions ass. Me beat him. Him fall down. Him cry. Me take over world. Christina crowned my empress. Rule with iron fist. Kill everyone who oppose.

That make more sense? Good.

Old 12-31-00   #49
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

lol yeah thefr0g that is much better! if only more people could be as considerate as u when it comes to dealing with my stupidity.

Old 12-31-00   #50
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Sorta. Now my brain is just a little numb, I am not as sick as I was yesterday. Anyway, I just took a total count of my army after going through this site, and I have a few things to say.

First of all, I am not from Florida, nor am I a cop. I am a dispatcher who works with the cops, so I know what they go through. You would have to threaten me with castration to actually get me to don the blue uniform however. And my current location is nobody's business. I do appreciate your support however dark darkness, just as I have appreciated your sarcastic humor ever since you came here.

Second of all, I am very dissappointed in societysucks. I realize you think this thread is stupid, I realize you don't like Christina, but to call her a skanky whore is the same as siding with Skorpion. I don't want to do it, but if I have to, I will put your head on a stake beside his.

Now if you will excuse me, there are hands to kiss, and babies to shake.

Damn, you can really tell we have exhausted all possible interesting conversation when it degenerates to this...

Old 12-31-00   #51
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Ooooh I get to be buried with her? Why does that not sound so bad?

Old 12-31-00   #52
societysucks
Darkness Incarnate

societysucks
Credits: 13,238
fr0g-- I have nothing to say to that except that that is my opinion of her. You believe she's not so what does it matter what I say? I'm sorry that I'm not going to choose sides but I hardly think that by stating my opinion of Christina is siding with Skorpion. Yes that may be what you're fighting over but I am not saying it's wrong for you to love her or it's right for Skorp to hate her. If you want to be disappointed in me go ahead. You have no idea how much that not only annoys me but really upsets me.
The hair you'll never smell
The lips, the hands you'll never hold
Old 12-31-00   #53
societysucks
Darkness Incarnate

societysucks
And you also know that just because I'm not "siding" with you, doesn't mean I wouldn't stick up for you or supposrt you when you're right. But if I did that I suppose that I would be siding with you and against Skorpion. Which is really unfair.
Old 12-31-00   #54
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Skorpion - Ya think? You don't seem to realize that if anyone was hurting my Christina in any way, no amount of earth piled on my head could stop me. No coffin could keep me in. Not to mention my posse would dig me up and point me to you. Give it up, it's a hopeless cause.

Societysucks - Don't take life so seriously. A few days ago I made a post saying skorp was on my list of favorite darkness goers. My opinion of him wouldn't change so rapidly in such a short time, we are just attempting to have fun.

Thats not gonna stop me from burning him at the stake, while I dance around his writhing body to the tune of "Genie in a Bottle" however. Burn baby burn!

Old 12-31-00   #55
societysucks
Darkness Incarnate

societysucks
If you're asking why if I did that I would be siding with him and not you, that was sarcasm. If you're asking why it's unfair, it's unfair that I feel like I have to limit what I say so that one of my really good friends doesn't get "disappointed" in me. I don't want to choose, and I won't. Even though I don't like Christina, I don't think it's wrong that fr0g likes her, but he apparently Thinks it's wrong that I don't like her...or at least it's disappointing.
Old 12-31-00   #56
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Hey now. I didn't say it was wrong for you to dislike Christina, I was dissappointed because you resorted to cheap, overused insults like "skanky whore". If you don't like her, thats your business.

Old 12-31-00   #57
SpookShowbaby89
Darkness Incarnate

SpookShowbaby89
Ya know, you 2 are pretty convincing. I thought you 2 really hated each other. Good to know that it's just for fun.

Old 12-31-00   #58
SpookShowbaby89
Darkness Incarnate

SpookShowbaby89
oooooo *running quickly avoiding thrown objects*

Old 12-31-00   #59
Britney Luva
Dark Implant

Britney Luva
Credits: 1,457
frog, I think you're being really stupid. At least if you're going to like someone famous, then you should make it someone worthwhile, like beautiful britney. That way you could love someone, who could sing, that looked good, and someone that no one would want to hurt. SO that way. you would win, you and I should become friends. I could teach you the better things in life. Not dumb stupid heads that can't sing or dance. Well talk to you later, kisses, Brit
Old 12-31-00   #60
SpookShowbaby89
Darkness Incarnate

SpookShowbaby89
aaaahhh shit.. here we go again

DING DING ROUND 1