Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Sanctuary and Prison

Old 04-20-04   #1
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
Sanctuary and Prison

This is a secert realm split into three distinct sections, Three gigantic asterodies floting side by side being held in place by the gravity of a small yellow sun which they surround.
Only certain beings have been granted passage to freely travel in and out of this realm, angels being the most well known. Here gods have no power, nor even any form thougt thier voice can be heard among the inhabitance of any asteriod

Sanctuary
This is the angel sanctary created as a kind of nesting ground for angels. It is an almost exact replica of the celestia city, a city of glorious light made up of giant crystal structures. The biggest structure being located in the center of Sanctuary, this structure is built simialar to a fortress were only the highest class of angels are allowed to enter freely, but beneth this fortress of glory are well hidden secrets that have perposly been forgot since the great war. From the top of the tower shins a shileding light that not only protects all of sanctuary from outside forces but drians creatures of darkness of all powers leaving them a helpless a mortals

The Eternal Prison
As sanctaury is a place of light this is a place of Darkness. This is the only true prison created by the gods of old. Run by the powerful vampire Alucard this place has turned not only to a place of imprisonment but also to a place of pian and suffering. Every being every to have exsited is a posible convict here, any one to have broken a law of any devine being will soon find themselvs a resident here.
Built simialer to the great castle it covers the entire surface if the asteriod it resides on and is thougth to be impossible to escape from
Much like sanctuary thw center of the gigantic castle emits a light that touches everything on the prison, not only weakening creatures of light but also holds the energy of a creature inside of its own body, makeing any sort of energy attacks from prisoners impossible.
The guardians of this place are the vampiric clan of Alucard and the prison guards which are wriath beings resembling reapers. These beings all wear special gems which allow them to use there powers normaly making them gods in this place

Uncliamed zone
This place has become a sort of santuray for thoughs who manage to escape the prison. this is the only asteriod that can support life on its own without magic. Large dense forest grow here, becoming home drifters who have become stuck in this realm. There although happens to be one known city here made by a group a demons known now only as the ancient ones, these demons are believed to be the oldest and most powerful. They are even believe to be older then the first angels.
Besides this unfindable city several villages exist filled with refuges from the prison who have made this place thier home.

Travel between any of these three places places is difficult, weaker beings are forced to find gateways located on each asteriod which will ethier lead them to one of the other two asteriods or to the eath realm. The only beings that can travel freely are the wriaths from the ethernal prison, for they are the only ones who can travel bettween the barriars that surround both sanctuary and the prison.
Old 04-22-04   #2
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

Angel Santcuary

*The portal in the mian tower had just opened, within second guards had begun to surround the swirling blue doorway of light each guard ethier holding a staff or sword in his or her hands waiting to see the fool who would try and enter into thier teritory without permission. Several moments passed and no one appeared from the gate, even so the guards did not let down thier guard.

A foot steped out of the portal covered in a black leather boot and the a body followed. A cloaked figured exited the gate and as it did the gate closed and the guards came closer but stoped thier approuch as he lifted up his hand in a sort of haulting sign.*

Which one of you here it the leader of Sanctuary, come foward immediatly

*There was a slight pause but a section of the guards backed away and down near the doorway of the great white room was an angel with four glorious white wings petruding from his back, his was not of great staure but it was clear from both his attire and body tone he was a warrior. He began to walk foward twoards the guards and the cloaked figure*

There has been no real leader of Sanctuary in this past months, but I am the one incharge of this section of Sanctuary. I am known as Katan, who might you be

Well I am the soon to be new leader of sanctuary, but untill that time you may adress me as Duragon

*The name alone sent shivers into the spines of the guards, one became so fear filled he droped his staff. The name Duragon to the younger angels was like that of the boggie man to small children, every one knew about it but did not speak it.
Katan looked shocked but gathered himself up quickly*

Nice try, but we all know that person could never come back here. Last I heard he was dead swallowed by Set after he attacked the celestial city

*Two giant black wings of light exploed out of the cloak setting it ablaze, two guards who were smart enough ran while the others stayed. When the cloak fell to the ground every one was striken with awe*

Roumor about my death have been highly exagerated
Old 04-24-04   #3
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Every one within the room looked terrified about what would happen next, Duragon had been known for sensless slaughters in his day and the guards in the room were afriad to be added to his list of victims. One could only immagine what they felt when he began to speak untill they actualy heard what he siad*

I want all of you out of my shight this instant

*They did not have to be told twice for the guards left, but when Katan tried to leave he could not move, he was literaly stuck in mid air unable to move any part of his being*

You will get to leave if you tell me exactly what I want to know, understand
Yes ask anything and I will tell you what I know
A quick learner I like that. Tell me low level were are the fallen ones
I wish I could tell you that but only the remianing archangels know, they are the ones who imprisoned them and they are the only ones old enough to have even seen the fallen ones
Good but thats not what I wanted to hear

*Katans body was set aflame enguled in a mixture of black and red fire, his screams were a mix between that of a man and a blood curdling scream of a small girl. Duragon walked past him leaving the white room. He walked through the crystal fortress, nothing had changed since when he had first seen this place, well besides the fact him and his brothers statues could no longer be found among the halls. He soon came to a terece he stoped and viewed sanctuary, seeing its scars and recent destruction from the angels having thier own private wars but it was all meaningless to him.
He was just wiating for word of his return to spread, he knew the guards would quickly tell others in sactuary about his return and eventualy the an archangel would appear, they were after all the only ones who would dare challenge him, for they were the only ones who knew him as a man and not a myth*
Old 04-25-04   #4
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*It had taken less then half a day for word or Duragons arrival to reach every ear of every being on Sanctuary, even now when angels were cut into hords, packs, and clans word traveled quickly. And as quickly as his name was heard was as quickly as moves were made, as clans immediatly began making agreements to fight along side one another. It wasnt to long before the first groups made thier way to the fortress, Duragon was still on the balcony looking on as the giant crystal building was soon surrounded by a few hundred of his kind.*

What is anyone brave enough to come down here and greet a fallen brother

*Sure enough these words triggered some sort of action as two angels had begun to desend to his level. One was a beautiful female with blonde hair covered in a silver shinning body armor and the other was a large bald male in a simmilar armor. The landed on the balconey infront of Duragon several feet away from him, unsure what would be Duragons intentions they wanted a little running space between them and him. duragon looked closely at the female who began to look more and more familiar with every passing second*

Have we met before young lady
(more to come)
Old 04-25-04   #5
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*The young looking and beautiful angel seemed offened at first but brushed it off quickly*

Have you truely forgoten me Duragon, after all I did play a big role in your life
You must forgive me if I dont remeber every fucking face I hae come across, for as many people and beings I have meet over these past billions of years it would be very hard to remeber and angel.
I was the reason you lost the war
Is that you Tina, my I barely reconize you without your body covered in my mens blood...you shouldnt have remined me about you I might have let you live longer
Its not my fault you chose to saved me and let your guard down in the process, it was your own

*Duragon lifted his hand in her direction she looked at him claimly, and even though the large male jumped as thougt to jump infront of her with a signal from her eyes he stoped. She knew he couldnt destroy her, after all he was the one who saved her in the middle of battle. He couldnt do it because he still had feelings of some kind and they had stoped hi fro killing her*

I didnt think you could bring yourself to do it, although you are a completly different person now with complety different eyes there is still some good in you
I'm not sparing you because of that, you are just the oldest one here I have come across so far so by rule of thumb you should be the most well informed about the past

*Before she knew it he and her guard were in a mid air lock just as Katan had been hours ago inside the fortress walls. and thougt they tried to move they could not, they onlything on the that could move was thier featery wings and as much as the gorgious white wings flaped nethier of them moved *

I'm going to play the same game I did with Katan, although this time I will tourture you instead of killing you right away...So were is my army
Your still so direct..the ones that didnt die in the battle were broken up according to rank and imprisoned
Good, now how were they broken up..quickly now i am not very good at waiting
Your lowwer class is hidden deep underneath the fortress the higher ones are in the Prison, and your generals and other comanders well only Alucard and the archangels know
That was much easier then I thougt

*Both of them droped to the floor as he released his grip on them*

So what else is going on, I have been out of the loop for so long, please bring me up to speed
Old 04-27-04   #6
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*and so after an hour of speaking Duragon knew all that was to be known, he knew how both the original armies that fought through out time died off in battles amongst each other and Set he also learned that the ones known as archangels have not been seen in sactuary for several millenia. Now all he had one his mind was bring back the army that would soon give him power enough to become a tool of change instead of the tool of destrution he had become.*

Well little Tina, it looks like you have a job to do. I'm leaving now to get the rest of my generals on so on, you will stay here reveive my low levels and unit those on this realm.
I guess I dont have a choice in this, but can I ask why you are doing this
Because, I have seen the future and I wish to make angels a feared race once more before it is to late for them
To late, to late for what

*Duragon did not go further into the conversation instead he left her. He walked to a portal room in the fortress, ontop of the arch that created the doorway to the gate was a symbol in angelic script that read "imprisonment eternal". Ths gate way opened at Duragon approched it, unlike the gate he had come through this gate was black with darkness, he steped into this gate leaving Tina with her duties*
Old 04-27-04   #7
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*The eternal prison had about the same atmosphere as any or Sets castles or fortresses, dark dank crazy demons running in terror, horrible crys that periced the mind It atcualy remined Duragon allot about his time traped in hell though here the lighting was much poorer it lacked the freezzing red flames of hell but still he thougt it was nice.
Duragon did not have to walk alone in the prison long before he was met Alucard the master of this place and his two best know slaves Ryane and Thorn, and although Duragon had never met this two the memories of Sanosuke along with his soul lived on inside of him. Alucard actualy approached Duragon ad gave him a small hug and pat on the back, Duragon returned the gesture*

Duragon, many believe you to finaly be wiped out finaly but I had a good feeling I would meet you personaly
Really and what prey tell makes you think that
Because you unlike many can not move on unless your will is finaly completed, a true villian if I have ever met one. Also I know you would be here for your men
So you will give me my men back freely, and the information I want
Your men I could never keep from you, but the informaton will cost you.. but first let me get you to your men

*Alucard lead Duragon and his two vampiric children down to the deepest parts of the prison, these were indeed the oldest and best guarded. After five minutes of twisting and turning through the maze which was the eternal prison they came to a gigantic steel door guarded by five wrath beings. Alucard simply nodded at them and they moved, opening the giant steel doors as well as themselves.

The room inside was very plian just filled with endless rows of huge blue crystals. Each crystal was another one of Duragons men, and just at a glympse one could see the number reached into the thousands. Duragon looked at Alucard*

I can see why you would give them up so easily, the power and magic used to store them ike this must be emense, power and magic you could be using to stop escapes from this place
So your smarted then I thougt, yes the are a burden here, but I couldnt release them on my own or else I would be in blame. If you free them though it is considered an escape

*Alucard handed Duragon a gem he had removed out of his pocket, it looked to be nothing more the a plian red gem*

That should allow you to use your powers in this place, now please remove them so we can hurry with other bussiness

*Duragon pionted to one crystal and the body inside disappeared. removing him from the crysal and back to sanctuary was harder and took more energy then he thougt it would. Duragon lifted his arms into the air and an emense power could be felt moving through out the room, this power soon spread and began to touch each crystalic cell in the room, a huge flash of light exploded from Duragons body and filled the room, when it faded every crystal was empty and Duragon was huffing keeping himself up on one knee*

I`m impressed, you have barely reached a 1/100th of your power and you still managed to move them out of here andthrough both barriars bact to sanctuary, and you mnage to still have enough strengthto kill every sole in this place, truely magnificent
How do you even begin to figure that
The gem you hold connect you power to me, I could read you inside and out as long as that is in your plam, that is how I know exatly what goes on in this vast place while never having to leave my room

*Duragon got to his feet still huffing*So will you tell me the price of the information I want to know already
Old 04-29-04   #8
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Alucard had lead Duragon and his two vampiric children to another wing of the prison, he siad very little untill they had come to an empty cell*

Duragon, do you see this cell it once was home to a man by the name of Sanosuke Mudo. If you give this man to men not only will I give you the location of your generals but I will send my children to set them free. Do we have a deal

*Duragon had to think for a moment, giving up Sanosuke's soul would greatly deminish his power for nearly three weeks, and he knew that in the situation he was in being weak for even a minute could bring death. But he Really had no choice for his army would be to vast to controll without his generals.

Duragon reached out his hand, energy sparked from all over his body to the center of his hand untill a ball of blue glowing myst had appeared in it. This ball was literaly Sanosuke with out his body, it was his soul his life force sitting right in Duragons plam. Duragon tossed the ball into the center of the room and once free of his grip it began to take shape all on its own. It took nearly five minutes for a naked Sano to finaly take shape and form of his body.

All Thorn and Ryane could do was stare in amazment as he stood in the room alive before thier eyes. Thorn who had missed him dearly was just about to run over to him for a hug when another ball of power hit Sano, and within the time it took to blink He had turned to a metallic statue*

Duragon what is the meaning of this
Dont take this the wrong way but I still need to make sure he will be around if somthing unfortune should happen to me. Having him like this is the only way I know he will stay here

*Thorn had rushed at Duragon only to be thrown back by a blast of telikenitic power from him*

I will be leaving to go recharge, I have spent to much power here. You keep up your bargan and free my generals and have them sent to sanctuary. If they are not there within two weeks my next visit shall be to destory this place

*Duragons body literaly caved in on itself as though his innereds had been replaced with a black hole, the only thing that stood there was the gem Alucard had given him but any other trace of his power had vanished completly from this realm of existance*
Old 05-19-04   #9
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Duragon had made his way back to sanctuary, comming through the gateway as he had before he had been greeted this time by a young angel girl who began to shake in fear as Duragon approched her*

So this is my greeting party then, where is every one else

*Her words were nervously spoken as she began to speak*

Every one awaits you outside the mian balcony, except for your generals who awiat for you on it
Take me to them

*The walk seemed like nothing barely a minute went by as Duragon and the young angel girl paced furiously through the cooridors of the great fortress. When Duragon had reached the balcony his happiness soon turned into pure rage as he saw all nine bodies of his gererals dead, their wings cut off and bodies nialed to the ground. Each one seemed to have died the same horrible slow death of bleeding to death. It had taken him a minute to even realize the mass crowd gathered below him and above him. The from behind him he heard Tami's voice as she walked onto the balcony keeping behind him*

They had no chance, thoughs nine were the last of your true followers, even when the rest of your armry came here and swore to fight agianst you thoughs nine, your generals defined your name to the death.
(His voice was filled with nothing but anger)
What has taken place here in my absence may I ask
Simple your army is now agian the lights army your men now are agianst you. Every angel on Sanctuary wants you gone and every one here will work to overpower you in hope of killing you unless you leave
(His tone resembled that of a god)
You turn my men agianst me, you kill my generals and now dare to give me commands as though I was some kind of disobediant dog.......I shall leave and you shall regret betraying me

*Duragon looked over the balcony and held his hand up in some sort oif threating gesture*

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS NONE OF YOU SHALL LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO RETHINK YOUR ACTIONS

*Duragon seemed to shot striaght upwards heading out of the barriar that protected Sanctuary and into the cold reaches of space that lay outside of it. He flew untill all of Santuary could be seen, and then he stoped*

May that place be thier tomb

*A ball no more the size of a basket ball formed inside of his plam, this ball nwas the exact attack he had used to bring the celestial city down and now this more powerful version would also destroy thoughs on Sanctuary. It flew quickly out of his hand and in the blink of an eye hit the asteriod that held Sanctuary on it, and while there was no great explosion or rumbling through out space and time Duragon had indeed just made angels an endangered species throughout the universe, leaving him alone in his mission*
Old 06-01-04   #10
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Duragon had once agian found himself in this small section of the universe, now visiting the eternal prision, as soon as he had entered through the mian portal inside the prsion he was greeted by Alucard who had seemed to be waiting for his return*

I See you return, something must have gone wrong with your orignal plans
So you know of my action of sanctuary
Its hard to ignor the feeling of death hat followed
You do realize I will repeat my actions here if I do not get what I want
Nice threat but you and I know you are powerless here like any other angel
Is that what you believe

*Duragons eyes consintrated on alucard, as he did energies in the room could be felt shifting around greatly as what seemed like only a trickel of power from the dark angel soon grew into a waterfall. Alucards body was then thrown across the room untill he was thrown into the cold stone of the green and grey wall of the prison, but Alucard being the powerful vampire he was quickly scrambled to his feet*

What in gods name was that
That was me being powerless, now take me to Sanosuke
Old 06-02-04   #11
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Alucard did what he was told, bringing Duragon the the cell that still held the statue of Sanosuke. The cell like all the others seemed to get thier light from the green and greyish walls giving them and erie color, but unlike the others this was the only cell that screams could not be heard from no instead it was nearly silient except for a small whimper and moaning which could have only been made from a female*

Duragon before you go in there there is somthing you should know, an incredibly young angel girl is in there resting and recovering I put her here because it was the safest room in here
What ever, just make sure she doesnt get in the way of my business

*They walked into the room, alucard quickly went to the young angel girl who lay sleeping moaning and covered in acold sweat. Duragon immediatly noticed it was the young girl he had met during his last trip to Sanctuary, she was young but appearntly smart enough to have try to run away before its destruction.
Duragon walked over to the statue Sano which still stood in attack stance abd placed his hand upon it, the statue immediatly turned to flesh and Sano fell down hitting the ground unconcious*

Why are you letting him go
Because I will be going on a trip, he will stay on the earthly realms and do my job by keeping balance
But he is an animal when he call upon his power, what balance could he keep
Alot once you alter his memories to that of a 19year old human instead of the brute he has become by living in hell dimensions
That wont change neithier his strength, power or potental
No but my sword will be more then enough to keep him from evening calling on his power and demonic soul. His strength will keep growing but as long as his soul and power is bound all will be fine
What about the dragon on his arm, it is part of you. It is bound to cause problems
binding that is as easy as putting on a few bandages

*Duragon unsheated his sword and handed the large sword to Alucard*

Set will corrupt him agian, ethier that or the power of that dragon will bring back his memories
No not if his memory is only altered slightly, and if you are able to make sure your prescious girls keep him battleing Set and not siding with him

Duragon Turned as to walk away about to leave for only god knows how long*

Why leave now, why not battle

Still with his back twoards them

The true war will be in over a million years from now, just enough time for me to travel to were it all began, it is there that my current powers will be pushed and tested , it is the only way I could possible have a chance to live through all of what will happen
What if you are needed and Sano falls in battle. after all Set can kill imortals
IIf that happens my sword will immediatly find my Son and awaken him fro what ever status he is in. And even if he sould fall then My sword will find me. And I shall return is swift and furious vengance
Well all I can sayb then is safe journy
Thanks....but before I go, promise me that little young angel girl in the bed will be looking affter Sano, I dont know why but I can see it lengthening both of there lives if they know one another

*Alucard bowed down*

Yes I will do that

*When the vampire rasied his head Duragon was gone, the dark angel was already headed for a place that would take him hundreads of years to finaly reach, leaving his job as balance between the forces of light and darkness in the hands of a very capible human*
Old 06-05-04   #12
Set
Evil Incarnate

Set is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,631
*The Sanctuary and Prison....a small spiritual realm, but powerful never the less. Duragon's presence was no longer felt on this realm - only that of Alucard and the angelic and demonic beings. This place was a spiritual "prison" for some and a spiritual "sanctuary". And being spiritual - it's not a physical realm. Pity.

*As Duragon faded from sight and Alucard lifted his head, a slithering voice echoed from the darkness of the room.

"So - small and pathetic creation - you plot with the rebel angel against me? Splended."

*Within a matter of seconds, a horrible form appeared before Alucard. The favored form of Set himself, The Iron Crown, stood now before the powerful Vampire. The eight foot tall being of black metal did not seem to move, only stoof in complete silence looking down at the Vampire from the black holes in his mask of terror that acted as his "eyes". His huge black cape waved wildly from behind his horrible form. It was then the horrible echoing voice of a thousand evils began speaking in unison......the true voice of Set.

"Vampire - speak and speak quickly or meet oblivion."

The Great and Sexy "Slaves of Set".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Clearwitch (part time)
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-04   #13
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Alucard stood in shock as the god stood before him, by the old rules this was impossible all gods including the creator were bound from entering this realm. But the rules seemed now not to exsit, first Duragons ability to attack here and now a god taking physical form, Alucard had no idea what to do Trapped in the tiny cell with a god staring him down*

Your not suppose to be here evil god. I do not plot agianst you I instead plot agianst the one who created this prison and traped me here to be its keeper. What is your true Business here are you after Duragon, Sanosuke, some of your priest or followers that have ended up here over the eons, no one willingly come to this place unless they are looking for something
Old 06-05-04   #14
Set
Evil Incarnate

Set is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,631
*The Iron Crown's unholy and emotionless gaze never left the frightened eyes of Alucard. The chilled little cell grew cold.....very cold within a matter of seconds. The spiritual and physical levels of this place froze as Set's presence grew stronger and stronger in this place. The cold was not the only change sadly. It seemed as if the light in the room slowly began to fade. The Dark Lord's very presence seemed to dim the lights. All the while, the Iron Crown did not move. His dark and seemly limitless presence of evil seemed to drown Alucard in it's unholy spiritual embrace. It was then his cold, echoing voice of pure evil spoke.

"I come vampire to devour.......I come to wash out all life from this place."

*Set then took one step towards the Vampire. The horrible 'click' sound of his black metal boot upon the stone floor echoed through out the entire "Prison". The demonic beings within the cells heard the sound. As the Dark Lord walked a little closer to Alucard, some of the air particules around the vampire turned to ice and fell to the floor. The shadow of Set now covered the Vampire.....making the horrible appearence of the Dark Lord all that more frightening. The black echo began again....but this time loud enough for a few of the other beings to hear it.

"Tell me vampire, and do so quickly - where has Duragon gone exactly? Why has he gone? You will answer me or you and this realm - with all of it's small and meaningless beings - will be my next meal....... SPEAK!!!"

*With the Dark Lord's last word, spoken with force making it heard through the Prison, the beings within the prison all began to panic. Some were screaming, others begging for mercy.....and still some, a few some, praying to the Light to forgive them and save them from doom. But their fate rested within a choice Alucard had to make.

The Great and Sexy "Slaves of Set".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Clearwitch (part time)
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-04   #15
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

*Alucard did not fear death, it was something he would never have to worry about but the prison had to be kept safe and although its prisoners could all die it was Sanosuke who was the one who needed to be saved, and releasing him now without the memory alterizations could have only lead to trouble. hebreally had no choice*

The answers he gave me Dark one were incrediably vagueHe siad he was going back to were it had all began, in order to fully comorehend his power and to increase it even more.

*His already cold body body began to freeze as Set drew nearer and nearer*

He said the time it would take to reach this place would be emense, with his abilities in speed and dimensonial shifting I could not begin to think of a place it would take his time to reach, you a being on his level probably have the best idea of a placce like this

*Alucard knew these answers were pretty much insuring the prisons and Sanosuke destruction, until his eyes wander to his side to Duragon sword*

He did leave his sword saying he could be summoned back he by its power if we needed him, I bet you could also use it to talk directly to him, and ask him were he has gone yourself
Old 06-28-04   #16
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

* It had seemed like an eternity since words were spoken in this place, the silence was almost deafening as Alucard stood there with a cold sweat building on his forehead standing between The iron crown and an unconsous sanosuke on the floor and an incopsitated young angel on a bed on the far end of the room.

Normaly he would not have been in such a fucked up situation, but like Duragon the Iron crown was to powerful to controll, he could not cancel out the gods power because it literaly towered over his own he stood between the preverbial rock and a hard place. But he knew he had to get the two helpless beings in the room out of there before the Iron crown devorured every thing in the prison.

The actions were set into motion as the wriath guardians of the prison began to sep into the room, coming in through the walls, the ceiling and even the floor beneth them. Their actions were not hostal the were just thier to do thier masters bidding, getting thier commands directly from Alucards thougts. And as quickly as they entered the room was as quickly as they left, sneaking both the Angel and Sanosuke out of the room, and out of the prison*