Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Ruins

Old 04-24-02   #161
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,259
Seeing Endless off in the distance with this girl, Sorcha begins to regret comming here. She would never come between Endless and someone he loves. Seeing how gentle he is with her, how he looks at her. Sorchas cold heart becomes a bit colder...

Watching them for a few moments longer she turns away and curls up under a tree to rest.
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-02   #162
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*Placing her hand over his, she thinks of her life and the emptyness that she feels now. Memories, so many memories. Painful memories that should have been wiped forever when she died. She thinks of her lover, now gone..... The painful process of events that lead her to murder him... She would do anything to see him again, to say sorry. She smiles at Hiro and takes his hand in hers.*

Go to her... You have the chance to say what you needed to say all those years ago, you have the chance to be happy. She is there, go to her. Or you will regret it for the rest of your days. * do not have the chance to see my love, there was so much to be said and I will never get that chance again. Chose your path and walk down it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-24-02   #163
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,990
"Are you telling me to go to her, Lenina? Is that what you want?" Endless asks, appalled.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 04-24-02   #164
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Shaking her head slightly she smiles*

No, no it is not what I want...

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-24-02   #165
tisha19

tisha19
Seeing as how she has caused a bit of trouble by comming, Sorcha walks over to Endless. Taking his arm... "Maybe I made a mistake searching you out, if you wish I will leave, I meant to cause not trouble..." Even though it hurt her to say this, his happiness was all that mattered to her.
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-24-02   #166
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Credits: 107,759
*DarkStorm watches the proceedings gravely and thinks to himself, 'fun' in a sarcastic tone of inward speaking. He stared, blankly, for a moment before he realized he had no real attachment to this group. He walked back to the Central Arcade... not wanting to see the sun light.*
Old 04-24-02   #167
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Way too complicated...... Endless thinks. "Do not leave. There just seems to be some other conflictions here. Lenina, I don't understand...."

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 04-24-02   #168
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

*Frowning, she turns to watch DarkStorm walk away, she looks to the sky and realises that the sun will be up soon.*

I must go no now Endless.... I need to rest anyway. I can not go back to my master now. Im going to find a place in Central Arcade, DarkStrom is going there anyway so I will just follow him. I might even get to say hello to Sphyre. Come find me tonight after the sun has gone.

*She kisses him softly and reluctently pulls away.*

You two have alot to catch up on. Come find me later.

*She turns and walks off behind DarkStorm.*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-24-02   #169
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless watches her go. Oh well, he would miss her, but tommarow night would bring more. Until then, the day would be his and Sorcha's.

The power of Endless was beginning to wear down on his body. Blood dripped from his nose and fell to the dust, splattering into crimson stars. His muscles trembled. He had been Endless too long. He couldn't supply the necessary energy in this enviroment.

Bending over his wings retracted into his back like measuring tape. His size slowly dimished, his muscles relaxing and minimizing, becoming Hiro once again. With a nearly inaudible groan his skin returned to its regular pallor and his eyes turned back to black. With a shake of his head, he was Hiro.

"Sorcha." He said. He turned to her, scowling. Suddenly he grinned. "Can I have a hug?" He asked, so much like a small child, his arms outstretched. He was laughing.

Old 04-24-02   #170
tisha19

tisha19
Seeing how Lenina had so much power over her past lover, something she had once shared with him, her heart sinks in her chest.

Seeing how her love is weakened, finally seeing him as she remembers him, she smiles softly at him...

"Of course you may have a hug, you may have anything you like." Reaching out to him and wrapping her arms around him, she felt so safe now. She was finally "at home" again.
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-24-02   #171
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hiro smiles over Sorcha's head as her arms wrap around him. "I'm sorry about whatever happened between us." Hiro couldn't believe it. Was he actually fuckin apologizing? Unbelievable.

He led her over to a small stone pallet, heaving a large boulder that easily weighted over two-hundred pounds easily with one arm. Sitting next to her, he clasped her hand and sat her. "Tell me, Sorcha. Tell me everything."

Old 04-24-02   #172
tisha19

tisha19
Looking at Hiro, how he seemed to be the same as she had left him. Smiling at him, his touch bringing back so many memories. Not fully remembering why that had parted. She always had blocked out painful memories... all but that of her family, that is what drove her.

She touches his face. "I fear my loneliness got the better of me. Hunting those who took my family alone, was driving me crazy." She smiles again."I could not bare to be alone any longer, so I came in search of you, yet fear I have made a mistake... you have moved on and I am still living in the past"
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-24-02   #173
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hiro looked up at the dawning sun. It was so beautiful, colored in extravagant colors, as if God had spilled waterpaint all over the the very fabric of the stars. "A lot has changed, Sorcha. I have. Drastically. My appearance has not, but I'm far stronger. And now I have this odd thing inside of me, Endless." Hiro picked up a piece of stone the size of a softball and crushed it into powder, his forearms bulging. The fine sand sifted through his fingers. "I've missed you, Sorcha. Terribly. For the last hundred years I have been alone. I may have moved on, but there's always room for you in my life." He said, looking into her eyes as they had laying side by side so many times before.

Old 04-24-02   #174
tisha19

tisha19
Looking at him, laying so close to her. She lays her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest. She softly kisses his cheek, and whispers to him "You will always be the same in my eyes. But I am truly glad that I have found you. I need your strength in my life"

Sitting up, as a flood of emotions hit her. Looking away, not sure what to do. She knew in her heart what she wanted to do, but her mind told her no. She looks at her hands and she fumbles with her ring.
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-24-02   #175
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Noticing her discomfort, Hiro puts an arm around her shoulders. "There is no need to be nervous, Sorcha. Just relax. If you'd like, we can merely sit here until the others can awaken. And do not worry, so long as I am alive I am your strength. Do not fear." He held her tighter, trying to comfort her the best he could. A smile beamed down upon her from his lips, still masculine but somehow rosy and seductive.

Old 04-24-02   #176
tisha19

tisha19
He always had a way of making her melt. Moving closer to him Sorcha hugs him, this time reluctant to let go. She lays next to him, her hand on his chest, just looking at him. Still in awe about being reunited. She had almost given up.

"Hiro, you are so wonderful to me, how can I ever repay you?" She kisses his cheek again and puts her head on his shoulder, just glad to be with him. Thinking of how they used to spend their days laying in the sun, whispering to one another.
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-24-02   #177
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

"No one repays me, my lady. I merely give aid to those who need it, and speak the truth to those who need to hear it." Hiro said warmly. His other hand behind his head, he closed his eyes. Perhaps he would sleep. His body hurt terrible, eveyr muscle screaming protest at any movement. His clothes were tore. The clothing was actually mending itself, covered in a strange purple glow. He slowly drifted off, his head falling to rest on top of Sorcha's. He was now asleep.

Old 04-24-02   #178
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*Still up in the air Duragon has finaly snaped, after his brothers trick Duragons mind had become twisted with anger, he had felt an ergue he had not felt since he had become whole, it was the need to cause utter chaos to cause pian and suffering for no reason. He eyed a target from the air it was an old temple of sort probly abandoned for years but still a practice target at the least.
He fixates his eyes on the building and a glow came from his eyes with out warning a small red beam came from his eyes, if flew directly to the temple and as it hit the temple turned to dust falling in on it self causing the black dust to shot up in the air.*

Yes this is my calling in life not to get back on my own will but to cause so much suffering that the only way the gods can stop me is to take me back to the other realm

*Soon he though of what he siad and shock his head at the stupid remark he made and flew down to the ground to see Hiro`s new friend*
Old 04-24-02   #179
tisha19

tisha19
Sorcha looks at Hiro, how peaceful he looked laying there. She ran her fingers through his hair, and lightly touched his lips before laying her head down and shuting her eyes.

Sensing the presence of another, she would not let herself sleep. Resting her eyes for a moment, that was all. She lay next to the one she loved. Whispering "Hiro, I do love you." Then relaxing under the sun listening to him sleep.
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-24-02   #180
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*seeing how peace ful the two look together Duragon runs off and leaps into the sky flying away from them*