Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Ruins

Old 04-22-02   #121
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,990
"Come coward. Face me. Prove you're a 'god'. If you are, what have you to fear?" Endless invites. With a movement of a blur his blade is resheathed, his talons bared. "But you won't. Because you're nothing. You're a pointless little shit in this big world. No one cares about gods anymore, despite the fact they're not real." Endless says. His eyes flash. The next instant he holds Set up by the collor of his coat. "And I'll play however the fuck I decide to."

In his mind, he speaks to Lenina, hating to add to her pain, but at this point there's no return: If he's the one, he'll die but he won't truly face me I know he's no god but do not fight if you are still weak I don't want you hurt I will defend you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-02   #122
Set
Evil Incarnate

Set is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,631
*Set looks at Endless. Set grabs his hand and throws him to the ground by it. Endless's body was sent crashing into the stone floor.*

I really would not do that if I were you. Main reason, if not to save yourself, then to save her.

*Set points at the girl.*

You hurt me, you hurt her.

The Great and Sexy "Slaves of Set".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Clearwitch (part time)
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-22-02   #123
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless' body pummels into the stones, smashing into them. They shot up into the air like jagged icebergs around his body. He loved it. However, this creature had just made a very bad mistake. He had fucked with Lenina.

Endless was instantly in front of Set, their noses touching, his fangs snapping a mere inch from Set's body. Venom sprayed onto his face, burning and smoking. "Fucking coward." He hissed. "You hid behind a woman? And the one whom I protect, for that? What's wrong Mr. 'god', can't take me like a real man? Gotta hide behind people? Go ahead, try and hurt me. Your animosity only feeds me. But I'd much rather have your blood." Endless was enraged beyond reconciliation. "How DARE you. You are nothing. You're no god. You're not even a man. Hell, you're not even a mortal. You're just a speck of dirt on my shoe." Endless' spite was unconceiled. The veins bulged from his neck and muscles, lining his body like dozens of tiny purple and blue serpents. His chest was heaving, his talons closing and opening with loud 'tinks'. He'd love to press the barrel of one of his Black Beauty's to his eye and just pull the trigger. Then keep pulling it, hell empty the whole fuckin` clip into his skull. What fun that would be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 04-22-02   #124
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set kisses Endless and disappears. He then reappears right in front of his woman.*

So much pain, so much agony......I can make it all stop. I can make the pain and the weakness stop for her. Seeing as how I do not "truly exist" on this realm, I need a mortal to keep my "shadow" here. I chose her. It's nothing personal, as a matter of fact she'll get over her weakness in a few days....but the pain depends on my mood. Should you place me in a bad mood, she suffers, should you place me in a good mood......she feels more pleasure than you could ever give her. However, should anyone destroy my shadow....she then dies! So it all depends on you. All you have to do is complete a small task for me, and I'll go back to the heavens and release her. You'll never hear from me again, we'll that is until you die anyway.

*Set kisses her forehead*

Don't worry sweetness, you will not suffer for long.

So, what is it going to be?

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-22-02   #125
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*Falling to the floor, she hears he wispers of the world in her mind... Her head swam with the thoughts of others, it is so loud in her head, her ears start to bleed. The pain knocks her unconcious. Even unconcious she is tormented by the thoughts of the world... Ripping through her mind like a thousand needles.*

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-22-02   #126
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless is repulsed. He wipes at his lips frantically with the back of one arm. Disgusting.

"You're nothing. Who the fuck do you think you are? Get away from her now." Endless snarled. He appeared in front of Lenina, throwing Set away, but gently. He picked up Lenina. "You'll pay." He hissed. "I promise. I will not do anything. You're the fucking god, do it yourself."

ooc: Man Set, go away. You're ruining our RP. Your character is stupid, pointless, and despicable. You're not any fun. You're simply...well....dumb. So, go away hahahaha!

Old 04-22-02   #127
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

ooc: LMFAO

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-22-02   #128
Set
Evil Incarnate

So be it.

*Set transforms into a cloud of smoke. The smoke then flows into Lenina's skull, which only adds to the pain which is now at an unspeakable level.*

I will stay here until Duragon is dead and trampled. It was your choice, and you made it.

ooc: You should know more than most that characters have much more to them than the eye can see.

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-22-02   #129
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

oocagain) OMG you're such a little ass haha! You certainly are funny though, really you are. In case you're too fuckin stupid to understand this, your character CAN NOT be a god, CAN NOT godmode, and CAN NOT decide the fate of others. So, you see, we just ignore you, and just like the pain in the ass you are, you go away. Come back another day when your head isn't so big, jumbo. But thinks for the good laugh, anyway.

So let's see....where were we before this nuisance came? Unless, of course, anyone has any more desires of destroying this little shit, cause then ya know that's cool. Lenina and I have already discussed....alternate....means.

And Set, Duragon won't die. Duh. My god you're dumb haha

Old 04-22-02   #130
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

Valron_Darkmer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30,528
my turn

OOC: Sorry about the hourlong absense got stuck going into town and just left internet on

*grins and puts his swords back onto his back and hands Duragon the stone he wanted. Flying down he lands next to Lenina and smiles a little to Hiro*

"Don't worry I will get your friend back. And get rid of this 'god'"

*still smiling he closes his eyes and concentraits humming some evil incantations*

"Er'uinis B'tuun for'mist!" he yells.

*slowly his body starts to dissolve into a dense fog and then into a kind of smoke. Lowering over Lenina he slowly enters her and goes into her mind to battle Set inside of her on his own turf.*

"If you want her you'll have to fight for her." he says in her mind to set.

*materializing as a huge guardian angel with a sword of pure gold and hair of blazing silver. With a face of Angelic beauty he looks around inside of her mind and finds set. Flying towards his he draws up a sheild across his arm and brings the sword into fighting posistion.*

"You want to fight on a spiritual plane? Then bring it on."

Your magical style is Magus.

. Take the Magical Style Quiz by
Old 04-22-02   #131
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*Finaly the gem he was looking for was now in his hands, as he wraped his armored fingers around it the gem began to glow.*

Yes with this gem may my brothers curse be gone and may I be one step closer to revenge

*He places the gem to his chest right to were his heart would be, then his armor moves around the gem engulfing it in it.
Duragons wings spread up and his eyes glow a erie white as Duragons last ability the ability to return to his realm is given back to him.
Old 04-22-02   #132
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

ooc: I hate doing OOC's lol Anyhow, Erm yeah! Erm... Okay, Set hunny, don't godmode on me, I mean, you must have read my description... It says that I have one form of magic, and that is my mind. And guess what? *Slaps her forehead* You just made my power progress! Thank you! :p As the incredable hulk once said "Don't make me angry... You wouldn't like me... When Im angry." So erm, here goes!

*Reagining conciousness, She feels the pain subside, her mind tormented and the same patten of thought goes over and over again, willing her to make a wrong move. Her master once told her that her only link to life is her mind.... She concentrates hard and feels her mind merge with a powerful energy. She takes the thoughts of others and puts them in place like a jigsaw.... She feels more powerful than she ever did before. Almost buzzing. She looks at Hiro and grins. Showing her fangs in the most non threatening way she can*

It would have been a clever plan of his if he only thought about vampies and their lack of soul.... :p If anything, his power may be of use to me.... After all, I just trapped him in the middle of all those thoughts that he so wanted me to have......... My body may be weak.... But my mind is the strongest weapon I have.... *Grin*

Try to buy and brand it
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-22-02   #133
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless laughs. Valron and he had discussed his power earlier. And now...now Lenina had trapped him within herself. He was unspeakably proud of her. And now Set was trapped for all of eternity, a so-called god. Oh well. Reality's a bitch.

Hopefully Valron would subdue him inside on the spritual plain. But, the only thing that mattered was that Lenina was okay. But, Endless wanted to watch the battle. "Lenina, trust me for a moment." He said, lifting her face to his. As their lips intermingled he entered her mind, a spectator.

Old 04-23-02   #134
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,438
*looks away *

"bravo good job..hiro "I will be in the castle excuse me "

flyes away

Old 04-23-02   #135
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless was too enraptured at the time, his mind inside of Lenina's, his body there only half way, watching as Valron and Set may perchance encounter one another.....Right?

Old 04-23-02   #136
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,359
She opens her eyes and sits up confused, how long had she been asleep, she thinks to herself, not realizing how much her journey must have taken out of her. Looking around to familiarize herself with her surroundings, sensing a familiar feeling in her heart she knows he's near, longing to see him again she rises and begins searching, smoothing her pants and halter, that clings tightly to her chest, grabbing her trench coat... finally her search may come to an end. Her deep eyes focusing on him, seeing him off in the distance, yet hesitating to move any closer.
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-23-02   #137
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

The hair on the back of Endless' neck prickles. She is here.

With much regret his lips part from Lenina's. Standing upright, he can smell her wonderful smell. How long had it been? Nearly a century, from what he remembered. She was still the same, he could sense it. She was looking at him, but where was she?

Looking around, he is unable to see her. Because his blood is her, her smell and energy doesn't give her away. He'll wait for her to come to him.

However much he denied it to himself, he had missed her.

Old 04-23-02   #138
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,359
Seeing his eyes scanning the woods searching... He knew she was there. Holding hope that he would be happy to see her, she slowly emerges from her hiding place. Letting down her long hair. Feeling her stomach tossing, never before being as nervous as she is now. Walking across the clearing towards him. "Hiro" She whispers.... "I've missed you"
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-23-02   #139
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*Standing in the ruins Duragon smiles as he spreads his wings back, he is trying to open up a door a door to the spiratule plain.
As the armor on Duragons chest begins to glow a face filled with fear is on Duragon, somthing was wrong.*

I told you little brother you will fail Ha Ha ha ha ha

*hearing his brothers voice Duragon knows what is about to happen, as his chest begins to grow Duragon colses his eyes.
The place were the Gem was exploded sendind Duragon to the ground as his chest blows up.
He lays there on the ground dazed and light headed he lifts his head up and looks at his chest a hole the size of a basket ball was present but there was know blood any were. He stands up as well as he can stumbling to his feet. he stands upright with his wings folded behind his back as his armored bodied repiars it self*

A fake gem is that the best you could think of come down here and fight me so I can kill you

*there is no reply from his brother, as his chest fully heals he begins to laugh but unlike his other he had let out before this laugh was dark unlike any that has be heard by any living being*
Old 04-23-02   #140
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless rears back. It was her...she hadn't aged a day. She was still every bit as alluring as she had been in the days long gone, back when they would lay together in the dewy grass of the night, the taste of their prey still on their tongues. He settles back down. How she must be appalled at how he had changed, but yet she knew it was indeed him. He held his hand out to he, palm up, to tilt her chin to see into her eyes.

"It's been so long. Too long, perhaps." He dropped his hand and looked away. "A lot has changed. But, tell me, why do you search me out?"