Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Ruins

Old 04-22-02   #101
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

Valron_Darkmer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30,528
"Fine. Deal" He states and his eyes flash red.

*he draws his swords and points their tips to where Duragon pointed to. Letting go a small fireball from both they smash into the ground and make a new entrance to the cave. Sighing he crosses the swords in front of his face in an x shape and turns towards the ground while drawing his wings back and to his body. Plummeting towards the ground he snaps his swords back to his back and aims for the entrance of the cave. Diving down he snaps his wings back in the air and stops his fall just feet from the entrance to the cave. Landing gently he sighs and enters the cave using the fire surrounding his body to light his way*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Your magical style is Magus.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Take the Magical Style Quiz by
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-02   #102
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
His body stopped flashing. He knelt down and lifted Lenina up from the ground, his claws retracting to a harmless size. One arm cradled her shoulders, the other under her knees. His wings shot out, engulfing them, covering them in their beautiful colors. Endless wiped the dirt from her face with one hand, cradling her against his body. He lightly kissed the tip of her nose, his wings then unfolding.

"I have a new enemy. She says someone is draining her. I want to know who. Then I'll kill him. Then she'll be better. Satine, if you are still alive in there I have more pressing matters than you." Lenina cradled in his massive frame, his index finger pointed into the air. The single talon shot out. He drug it across his wrists, slicing the skin, the blood welling up like a rose blossom. He pressed it to her lips, feeling her drink. His blood, no enriched to almost a god-like level, would surely envigurate(sp) her temporarily. "Do you want to leave here?" He whispers to her. What DarkStorm said made sense. He'd be her master, and yet he didn't want to cage her spirit.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 04-22-02   #103
Set
Evil Incarnate

Set is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,531
*In the shadows a presence can be felt, a presence like that of a lighting bolt before it strikes. On top of one of the pillars that make up the ruins a being can be seen. Sitting on what appears to be a "Dark Throne". The Chair is old and very expensive, it is made of the darkest wood with rich red lining. The Man sitting in it is clad in solid white. He has rich black hair with solid red eyes. He is extremely attractive but he seems somewhat.....cold. Cruel looking would be better to describe him. He sits watching the people in what appears to be either amusement or boredom. You can tell that he is not a commoner by the way he sits. His eyes grow fixed toward the Sky which is now becoming a storm.*

The Great and Sexy "Slaves of Set".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Clearwitch (part time)
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-22-02   #104
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,351
*Duragon flies down after Valron once valron enters the cave Duragon wiats outside and begins to wistle, His wistling is inturuped by a voice that seems to eco around him*

hello brother I see you wre coming close to your objective in life but you will fail

Lucifer it is good to hear your voice after so long I am looking foward to seeing you

cocky as ever I will leave you to your little treasure hunt lowwer being

Oh Brother tell father and the elder gods to watch their backs because when I return I will have my revenge
Old 04-22-02   #105
Set
Evil Incarnate

*A smile appears on Set's face as he watches The Dragon Lord's comments race through his mind.*

Hmm...

*He once again looks up at the sky.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-22-02   #106
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*Feeling her pain subside a little, the cut in her arm knits itself togeather as she thanks Hiro for letting her feed off him and asks to be put down. Her mind whirls with the thoughts of others, the main problem is controling them, which is what she can not do as she is still too weak to think straight. Smiling at Hiro, she puts her dagger away and blinks slowly.*

Thank you, I am alright and I am not moving. I am going to fight.

*She looks at DarkStorm and frowns*

I think you may well be right you know.... I have been fending for myself since he confined himself to his chambers, even with my freedom in front of me, there is still a link between us. But there is something else.... My weakness is not my master, although I can hear his voice in my head, it is not comming from him. When he used to summon me, I could feel his presence but I do not and have not felt him near since this started. The link between my master and I can easily be corrupted and twisted to suit someones need to torture me or make me weak enough to pose no threat to anyone. But they would have to be very strong and have a vast knowledge of witchcraft or sorcery....

*She takes Hiro by the hand and lowers her head.*

I appreciate your kindness, you know that I am in your debt so you need not do anything more for me......

*She looks up at Hiro and nods. She pauses as she hears the thoughts of others scream out at her. Her anger flares but her face shows no emotion.*

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 04-22-02   #107
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set once again redirects his eyes to the mortals. The amusement on his face can be seen clearly now.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-22-02   #108
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless looks to her, still grasping her hand. "Don't worry Lenina. I'll take care of you. I don't want to be your master, not in the aspect your last one is. But I want to protect and be with you." Endless looked at Lenina. She needed to have whomever was doing this to stop. It was killing her, or tormenting her, or somehing awful either way. "lenina, how do we go about finding this person-thing?"

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 04-22-02   #109
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set watches in twisted joy from his chair on high as the "plot thickens".*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-22-02   #110
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

the find and merging

*walks into the cave and looks around his fire lighting all to see. Continuing down the long cave he sees nothing special. After what seems like eternity the cave empties out into a large cavern with a 40 foot long demon pitch black like the night. Letting out a small gasp as he sees the demon. But it is sound asleep. Moving carefully around the demon he see's on the wall a puzzle of some sorts. Moving slowly to the wall he see's its a word puzzle and he has to push in the correct choice. Reading it over it says

A man was caught killing a wolf that was eating his cows. The wolf happend to be an endangered species. Whom should the blame be placed on?

The man
The wolf
Me if i was to choose

Thinking the puzzle over for a few minutes he smiles. God thats easy. Pushing the third choice down he hears a clicking from the wall and a small opening opens up and within it is the jewel that Duragon wanted. Smiling he takes the jewel and turns around. The demon stirs and moves standing up looking engraged*

Who takes the jewel and wishes to die!? it bellows out.

*crying out a little in fear Valron starts around the demon hoping it wont notice him. It looks right at Valron and black smoke comes out of its nose before it seems to cock its head a little in confusion*

There is something familar about you, something like me...... What are you? it says curiously.

"I am Valron Darkmer. Son of a demon and a human and here to get this gem so I can get rid of this curse laid apon me and return to my true form." Valron says.

The demon smiles Son of a demon and a human you say? Well then son I welcome you. I am your father. And what curse has been laid apon you to change you like you have been?

"A demon of some sorts tricked me, said they could unlock powers within me but really all they did was give me some of their powers and unless I get this to them I will die from the power inside of me." frowns at seeing his own father.

The demon swears and looks afraid Duragon you say? The brother of Lucifer....... This is ill tidings indeed. I fear you have been made a pawn in a large war. But fear not. There is another way out of this besides giving the jewel to Duragon. Welcome your demon side and let me join with Duragon's power, and nulify its affect on you.

"How....why would you do that for me? You haven't been the exact perfect dad."

Because if you give the jewel to Duragon the whole universe is in peril. And I will not kill one of my own blood. the demon says in a low tone.

*nodding Valron smiles inwardly*

"Fine, merge with me and save me. And I will return the jewel."

*with a nod of its large head the demon starts to chant and then rises its arms turning into a mist. Flowing towards Valron it seeps into him through his mouth and nose and ears. Screaming in pain he collaspes to the ground as the powers of the two demons fight inside of him. After an earth shaking scream Valron brusts into a black energy and stands up again in the cavern. He now is adorned with black. He smiles and streches a little taking in his new found powers. Moving slightly he looks to the stone and grins.*

"Well now that father is inside of me I guess it doesn't matter if I give this to Duragon or not. And besides he will even tell me of a powerful weapon. And then I can always return and take my revenge out on them all."

*with an evil grin he turns back to the tunnel and flys through it errupting from the mouth of the cave in a mix of black and red energy and soars up next to Duragon with the jewel in his hand*

"Here it is. As agreed on. And you don't have to take the powers away. Just tell me where the weapon is." he says in a cold emotionless tone.

Old 04-22-02   #111
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set the Great fixes his dull red eyes on Duragon. He then gives a twisted smile. The Sky grows to a dark black-blue color.*

Hmm, Duragon is it?

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-22-02   #112
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

ooc: Time for fun.

Endless turned. He heard a voice, and although the thing gave no scent, he could still sense how the equilibrium changed at its arrival. A creature, a man, sat upon a throne, speaking to Duragon. Hmm, so, this man seems to have a big ego. Endless' power would increase drastically at his destruction. With a gust of his wings he flew to an adjacement pillar, eyes glowing with the fires of hell. A growl issued from his throat. "So, who are you? You sit up here smiling. Why don't you get your hands dirty, prissy one?" Endless says mockingly.

Old 04-22-02   #113
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set now looks directly at Endless*

I am Set the Great, God of Chaos, Lord of Destruction and Master of the Damned. And who is this petty mortal who address's Set in such a horrid manner? Oh wait, let me guess.....the court jesture? No? Hmm, oh I got it....the little "super" vampire who likes to ask questions. Now away with you lest you become sport for the true immortals.

*Set once again fixes his eyes on Duragon.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-22-02   #114
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

*from next to Duragon, Valron glares down at Set and speaks up*

"Trust me. He is much more than a match for you fool. Now I suggest you go home and leave us be. Gods can still fall. And none of us here are mortals. Some demons, some other things. But none of us are mortals. So I suggest you leave."

Old 04-22-02   #115
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set's smile only grows as there hatred grows. The very hate that burns in there hearts feeds Set's power. The fires in the eyes of the one who hate, only spark Set's humor.*

I do not mean to but into your little lives, but I just had to see this for myself. However, I do have a question.....who here can truly compare with a Elder God? Should you not believe me, then by all means....ask you friend, Duragon.

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-22-02   #116
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Rage comes over Endless' face. His lips pull back in a snarl so sinister it's more wicked than the burning sulfur of the abyss. With a deep sigh he becomes under control again. "That's right, 'Seth the Great'. You just think of me that way. That's what I want. But you're not gonna think that when I'm tearing out your throat, are you little boy? You're in a whole new jungle here, and the inhabitants don't like you. Leave. Now." Endless smiles, his fangs dripping with venom. He is becoming more animalistic, and he wants this THING to see that.

"Valron, how would you like your first taste of immortal blood?"

Old 04-22-02   #117
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

*licks his lips with his forked tounge and draws his swords. Smiling he shows his fangs also. Looking down to Endless he grins*

"I think I would like it very much." grinning he turns towards Set and spins his swords around in a circle chanting as a black sphere appears around him and then dissapears just as fast.

"After you Hiro. Be my guest." he smiles having just put up a magic sheild around himself.

Old 04-22-02   #118
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Let the Games begin! Down with all gods!

Endless' power grows immensely. The emotions from Set fuel him so greatly! This thing has so much hate, and it is so delicious. Endless brings out his own blade, which had by now grown to match his size. The Angel on the stock cried tears of blood. The Demon was screaming and laughing.

With but a smile Endless' shot at him, his talons snapping open with a sound like rubbing metal. His blade whirred through the air, and stopped just above Set's head. A few strands of his hair fell to his thrown. Endless was hovering in the air.

[color=darkblue]"Behold demon. I want to taste your fear[COLOR] He laughed. His power suddenly burst through his body, swallowing and engulfing Set in a flaming torrent of red and black swirling energy, made of Endless' unbridled rage and hatred.

Old 04-22-02   #119
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set stands up and looks at the two.*

tisk tisk.

*A lighting bolt strikes Sets body and the body disappears. Just as the two notice Set's body is gone a voice is heard from behind them.*

Do you two really want to play? How can you attack something that doen't exist on your plain of existance? I am a God, my body on this realm is but a shadow, I can't die nor can I kill anything else.......however, you would be amazed how much pain you can endure before death is ever close. So with this in mind......

*Set reappears in his throne*

play nice.

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-22-02   #120
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*Letting go of Hiro's hand, she shakes her head and gives him an evil smirk. She doesn't know who is doing this to her but if she fights her way through enemies, she is bound to hit whoever it is that is doing this to her. She nods at DarkStorm as she gathers her strength for an outburst of anger. Her thoughts are confusing her and she tries her best to sort out which ones are hers and which ones are not. Sensing what Hiro is thinking she looks around.*

You sense it too Endless? It might be the presence of him that is making me so sensitive.... I don't know though.

*She looks at him warmly and draws her dagger.*

By the way..... If I had a choice.... I would want you to be my master.....

*Smiling at him, she feels almost flattered at the thought of something making her weak so she can not fight..... Maybe she was stronger than she thought, posing a real threat to someone who can cast such magic is a clear indication that she must be very powerful.... More powerful than she thinks.... But she doesn't know for sure who is doing this... DarkStorm knows more about magic than her. Maybe he could tell her something.... She pulls her thoughts into perspective and calls upon the presence Hiro so suddenly mocked*

You seem ever so willing to watch us...... Why don't you come closer and see what we are for yourself? Why call us mortals? You should know very well what we are, seeing as you are so powerful and almighty, you should know everything....... So are you the one doing this to me?

*She knows its a wild guess at her problems core but she figures its worth asking.*

DarkStorm, do you think its possable that this presence is causing my pain?

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite