Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Ruins

Old 03-12-02   #41
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

Location: Hail to the God of What's Unknown! *Yes, I live there too.*
johnny_crucifix
Credits: 31,771
*Merely smiled and then diverted his attention to Dark Orquid.*

"HmmMmm....tIs A STRanGE oNE, tHaT fLoAtINg gIrL wiTh tHE fiRe-E balLz..."
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-02   #42
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Credits: 107,759
*DarkStorm returned to where he left Spitfire. Everything he had with him was gone, he wore only a fishnet shirt, leather pants, boots, and his sword. He spoke calm, collected.*

"Well Spitfire, I suppose I owe you that cash. This should cover it."

*DarkStorm produces $1600 from his pocket.*

"Two big-ass enemies at $800 each. I'd say you made off pretty well, $400 an hour... I should consider the mercenary business..."

*DarkStorm took a look at Duragon and Orquid's battle with another stalker.*

"I can't pay you any more than that. I'll be low on supplies soon... ...and I don't think I'll find what I was looking for here. But the Crimson Castle has caught my attention. I think I'm going to go pay the inhabitants a visit."

*He looked into the dark sky, which had recently acquired a thick overcast. He seemed bothered... angry or sad one could not easily discern from his face.*
Old 03-14-02   #43
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,438
"comes down and her battle garmets change "

i Have to go i have no point of being here"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-29-02   #44
TooDarkPark
Diäb Soule'

TooDarkPark
Credits: 18,695
...the wind whistles through the hollowed remains of buildings long destroyed...

....shuffling through the dirt and decay, a cloaked figure appears in the moon light, the luminating mass above him giving clear view to the rotting lizard beast which lay, mutilated, on the ground beneath. With a slow glance, he grins, then continues towards a pit beside a fallen structure.
*slump*...the swollen bag is dropped into the hole...
..It is here that he will begin constructing a new place of sanction, built from the remains of those he shall eventually meet....while not a swamp, as that of his previous spots, this place, as equally damp and rotten, offers satisfaction.

..rustling through the bag, and releasing an un-earthly stench, he reveals portions of month old corpses...first a leg... a half a torso....then a large arm, once belonging to a plump villiage idiot who truly proved his idiocy by wandering into his residence while he was giving finishing touches on the roof surrounding his past home....eyeing his surroundings, the figure starts to build...placing, first, the arm, the leg, and so forth.....

....the wind continues
Old 03-29-02   #45
TooDarkPark
Diäb Soule'

TooDarkPark
......a spider scuttles across the hood of the man still sitting.....still watching as he has been since he laid his last collected appendage the night before. When morning had arrived, he edged into the corner of the hole to which he spent his night, the lip of the ruined building above giving shadow to his being. ....

The sun is an enemy to him. A powerful foe, to whom he can not compare. He respects this....only to move as the final light of day dissapears into the blackness of the welcomed night.

....and hours pass....still watching.....watching as strange creatures scavenge for food...watching as the freshly laid maggots prey at his crooked, incomplete building...

He sees this and realizes he is not alone in this new area. While not entirely threatened, the man keeps their demented pressences in mind....memories of past encounters with beasts of such proving to himself that he is not invulnerable to pain, or even death....the final death..... The figure momentarily tries to recollect his farthest past, trying to piece the puzzle of his transformation together....when and how was he given this hideous form...these darkened powers...what was the previous life he can't remember like?......all that is known to him is an insatiable need to ruin... To kill, one by one, the human creatures he now loathes so much..

The sky, now lit only by moon and stars, gives further reminder to the man that this is time to proceed.....He climbs..as that of a injured spider might....from out of the damaged earth, and towards the trail he previously followed....thinking only of the lives he hopes to destroy, their bodies he hopes to obtain.....for he has found his new home...and it's form is not yet complete.
Old 04-16-02   #46
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
Back again......

Hiro revisits the Ruins once again. His last encounter was less than savory, and as he remembers the spoiled Spitfire his blood seems to gain some kind of heat. Of coures, it was probably all in his mind. Either way, he walks through the crumbled remains of once might monuments and buildings, crushing any small creature that happens to wonder along his path.

His eyes widen as the wind brings a precarious smell into his nostrils. There was something here. Something.....but not normal, not mortal, yet not immortal...but somethign. He knew not what.

Either way, he reclined against a tall, disfigured tree to be lost in his own thoughts. He had a lot to think of: Lenina, his revenge, and many others. Ahh, the night air was glorious to him. It brought so many scents and smells, different stimuli and sensory. Unknown to Hiro, he had decided to rest directly in the other creature's line of sight.

Hiro closes his eyes as he revisits his life long gone....his mortal one....now over two-thousand years ago.......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 04-17-02   #47
TooDarkPark
Diäb Soule'

TooDarkPark
"Strange"...bones mutters to himself. He senses an intense power in the man resting by the tree. But, a man?..perhaps not...perhaps once, like himelf...Still, he considers this being an intruder, and while the following may prove to be difficult, he must protect his new claim....also, what a lovely addition his corpse would make...

In an attempt to to get the warrior's attention, Bones waves his staff.
"desata mion", he chants...the ground beneath the sleeping man begins to shake..the roots of the tree beside expel from the dirt, creating a small cage around him.
Old 04-17-02   #48
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hiro opens his eyes in time to watch the limbs of the tree warp and splinter into a cage around him. With a nearly inaudible moan Hiro still sat upon the ground. "Not again...." He mumbles. All he wanted was to relax for one day, just one freakin day, and yet somehow he always seems to find an opponent. Oh well, time is the one thing he did have. He stood and awaited. He took his blade from his back, the unknown mettallic material whispering against the diamond-inlaid sheath. He had to stand up slightly in order to fully withdraw the weapon. He leaned upon it like a cane, the points going in nearly a foot into the ground. The blade itself, not counting the stock, was over twenty-five pounds of the mysterious alloy.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 04-18-02   #49
TooDarkPark
Diäb Soule'

TooDarkPark
The dark mage momentarily stares into the eyes of the traveler...grins, and then with an upward motion from his free hand, calls for the roots to return to the ground...

Although not too fond of fairness in a fight, he had not yet met such a being, who unlike past encounters, shows not even the slightest amount of fear....
The nervousness, in fact, seemed to be on his side....

"Who are you warrior?" Bones croaks through his sand-paper throat....
Old 04-18-02   #50
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hiro stands, returning his blade to its sheath with a quick rotation of the blade and then a slow thrust. He makes it so the blade reflects no light of the hidden thing. He leans back on the tree, tossing one of his blades up in the air. It had just came from within his sleeve.

"I'm called many things. However, I go by the name of Hiro." He said. Silence seemed their only companion. "But, excuse me for being so rash, but just what the Hell are you? Your blood...I've never smelled anything like it, and the essence you emanate: Also uncomparable to any other."

ooc: Okay, there may be some difficulty in this scenario. In a different thread I was battling others, in which they decided to flee to the ruins, but there can't be two Hiro's...so..I have a way to solve it, but dont want to use it if not necessary. Now, there is only a problem if they ensue their escape. If it dies, then we can continue on as normal. Personally I find your character a delightful change of pace. However, if they do come here, then Endless will be following them, which is Hiro (kinda) and all that.

Last edited by vampire_Hiro_13; 04-18-02 at 09:18.
Old 04-18-02   #51
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
ooc: Except I'm here. And I wasn't fleeing. =)

*DarkStorm's silhoutte can be seen atop one of the many ruined structures. He obviously wasn't in the mood for stealth, but nonetheless wished to dodge a fight with any of the native creatures. One could see him jumping over the ruins, heading northward. He landed on the terrorized pile of concrete nearest Hiro and looked on inquisitively. He was still in his somewhat unbefitting happy mood that had apparantly come over him ever since Zahrim dissapeared. He made no attempt to hide it as he spoke.*

"What's going on Hiro?"
Old 04-18-02   #52
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

My bad lol. (I gotta stop mixing people up)

"Hiro" turned and looked at DarkStorm, the fell over and burste into flames. From somewhere in the night, a sinister laugh issued forth. Endless.

It's wings blocking out the glow of the moon, it shot down as a bullet, stopping a mere fifteen feet from DarkStorm and flipping over in mid-air, landing casually onto the stone. It looked down at one of its old clones. He had forgotten to destroy that one (ooc: Yeah yeah, I know it sucks monkey balls but I couldn't think of anything else :p ) Its ember eyes turned to DarkStorm. It's voice still sounded...sinister, dark, as if emanating from the very foulness of which it had arisen.

"Well, DarkStorm, it appears as though there is already someone here before either of our arrivals." Somehow Hiro was maintaining control of Endless. He would revert back as soon as possible, but lest there be a fight, Endless may just enrage itself more. Endless knelt over and smelt DarkStorm's body, its nose mere inches from him. There was no hate for him to devour from this one. Oh well. As he sniffed, a low growl reverberated(sp) from the depths of its gullet.

"I remember coming here before, many years ago. There was the one named Spitfire here then. But, she's old. Where is Orquid? And stranger, would you mind coming out and showing yourself to us? You give off so much contempt.....it's simply delicious." Endless grinned, its razor teeth gleaming in the light. He no longer housed any harshness towards DarkStorm. All of that was long gone in the cemetary explosion. However, this new character interested him greatly....

Old 04-18-02   #53
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
*DarkStorm notices bones for the first time.*

"Oh! Hello. Who are you?"

*The scene was somewhat rediculous as DarkStorm, looking perfectly human, a skinny six-foot tall being armed with but a sword leaned over to Endless, this burning, winged mass of muscle--what one would percieve to be the essence of pure destruction and said in a whisper.*

"...I hope he's not another one of those demon hunters."

*DarkStorm smiled at Bones and awaited an answer, rocking in place between his heels and toes. Childlike, DarkStorm was very out of character. Anyone that met him for even a brief period outside of this state must have realized that DarkStorm was acting as though he was somewhat euphoric. One could only wonder if he was on drugs, or became a habitat for some form of insanity.*
Old 04-18-02   #54
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless thought to himself: Just what the hell was wrong with DarkStorm? He seemed so........giddy, like a school girl, so...happy ..how unusual. He could only guess it had something to do with his victory against that other fellow in the cemetary. Hmm, DarkStorm had gotten much stronger since the last time they'd met.......his elegance in battle was extraordinary. Now, this other one, Bones. HE was an interesting character.

Endless looked down at himself. He needed a mirror, something. He leaped down from the boulder and landed on the ground with a large rumble. Shocked, he must have gained a little weight. He walked through the night, his wings enfolded upon his back, and towarda a small puddle of clear water. He leaped back in shock.

He pressed his had to his face. It was as if he had developed some kind of natural bony gauntlets on each arm, rising to his elbows. It covered every inch of skin from his elbow down. But yet it was still as mobile as before, and the tips of the growths were razor sharp. Interesting.

His eyes were a luminous black, aside from their normal coloring. His skin was even more pale, like ivory. His shirt had tore where he had grown, and he saw himself now standing at least nine feet into the air. Yeah...he had put on a little weight too. And the power......was it his? He was in utter disbelief. And then he saw the wings. Well, that's just great.

He walked over to where Bones was hiding, traveling by scent, his nostrils flaring as he smelled the aromas carried on the wind. "He's here." He said the DarkStorm. The ground seemed to moan under the weight of Endless. This was all too weird...He hoped he didn't have to fight: he wasn't even anywhere near used to this body. He'd probably trip over his wings or something, or his own feet.

Old 04-18-02   #55
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
*DarkStorm quickly adopted Endless' demeanor. He crouched on top of the ruins and looked right at Bones. When he spotted him again he went back to being happy.*

"Well of course he's here, he's right there."

*DarkStorm forgot about his vision. Still being somewhat careless, he usually wouldn't mention to people things seen in this way. Psionics, the energy behind magic, the energy in one's soul, the energy in everything. It's theorized to have been the tool used to create the universe. DarkStorm could see this energy, and manipulate it to varying degrees. Bones' intense signature (known to most as a soul) quickly gave itself away, as did Endless'.
Old 04-18-02   #56
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless still had the scent of the Demon Hunter in his memory. Where was the small one, anyway? He supposed he must have lost his valiance at the sight of what pure evil truly looked like.

Hiro looked at DarkStorm and grinned. All four of his vampiric teeth shined wickedly with poisonous saliva. He quickly closed his mouth. He leaped about the Ruins, trying to gain some kind of understanding of his new equilibrium. This new body, although undoubtedly heavier, still felt lighter to him. Had all of this power been inside him the whole time? How interesting.

As he landed on one foot next to DarkStorm, he had a pretty decent understanding of his mobility. It delighted him. Well, why wouldn't the little magic one speak? He wanted to know why his blood smelled so damned strange. It had an....old, decrepid power about it. Ancient. It attracted him. Just what could this thing do, anyway? And where in the hell was Orquid? He needed to talk to her........

Old 04-18-02   #57
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,438
apperes out his back with her dreess distroyed and her face with blood ..falls out of the sky and lands in the water...inconsient

Old 04-18-02   #58
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

"Oh Christ's sake......." Endless walks over to where Orquid lay. "Yep, she's pretty unconctious." He said to DarkStorm. He picked her up and sat her on a boulder, licking her wounds to absorb the blood, her injuries healing up. He glanced at Bones, and then DarkStorm. "So what's going down? Apparently she's been injured somehow. By something. And yet the creatures won't come near to where the three of us linger together. Peculiar, it all is." He was getting rather bored. Well, until Bones chose his time to speak, and Orquid regained conctiousness, he would just talk to DarkStorm. "So tell me: exactly what kinds of treasure are supposed to exist within the Ruins?" Endless tried to put on the visage of small talk. He doubted if he could hide it from DarkStorm, but he was smelling and sensing out all around them. He wanted to find who or what had damaged Orquid so badly. Before he could

Old 04-18-02   #59
DarkSatine
New Blood

DarkSatine
Credits: 1,467
gets down in to the ruins ..

Get you hands off her ..you demon ...Leave her she neede to be punish ...LEAVE HER!!!!SHE NEEDS TO BE PUNISH !!!!

..get orquid out of the demon's back and takes her in her harms
looks at Orquids body this is not much ....she thinks to her self
she drops her and then tries to stab her>>>

DIE!!!!
Old 04-18-02   #60
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Animosity Unveiled

Endless's reaction is instantaneous. He is instantly crouched down above Orquid's body, Satine's blade gripped in his talon-hand. A growl issues forth from within the depths of his being, like an enraged tiger or lion. His eyes glow a constant crimson luminescence. He stands up, his face mere inches from Satine, smelling her, growling, saliva dripping onto the ground, charring it black. He whispers into Satine's ear: "Fresh meat...." With a growl before striking her upside her head with his other claw. He can feel his power growing as he assimilates this thing's animosity into himself. "You're simply delicious." He growls, his sinister voice carrying over the Ruins. All of the sounds issuing from the other creatures stops at the sound of malevolence contained in just those three short words. Endless throws his head back and howls deeply, the sound flying over the land. His voice fills the heads of Bones and DarkStorm: Please get down and cover your ears