Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Ruins

Old 03-09-02   #21
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,870
Hiro was rather dissapointed to see the lizard thing destroyed already, but it was just less trouble for him. He could see the massive power emanating from the gathered entities. Feeling the waves off of them was like listening to an old television set. He decided he would join them. Particularly Orquid, since he had previous scirmishes with this particular female. He actually found her quite interesting. With a whim he was standing on the tail of the massive lizard-thing, his beffy arms crossed over his chest with all of the silver he wore gleaming. His tattoos shown wickedly in the light cast by the moon. He awaited to see how long it would take for him to be noticed. Until then, he quickly scanned the surrounded creatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-02   #22
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
Credits: 107,759
*DarkStorm hears fabric blowing in the wind. He almost gets off his ass to look at whoever it was that just got here but decided not to.*

"Meh."
Old 03-09-02   #23
Sphyre
Cyber Sadist

Sphyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 56,971
"What?" Spitfire snapped around.

She met eyes with Hiro on the other side of the corpse "Holy fuck! What a cocky motherfucker! And just what the hell do you think you're doing? There's already four of us! Get your sorry ass lost."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-09-02   #24
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

"Well, isn't your vocabulary just so expansive?" Hiro spat sarcastically. He leaped from the tail of the lizard and right in front of Spitfire. "If I gave a flying fuck what you thought I'd ask you. But, in this case I don't. I don't believe you have the authority to speak for the whole, now do you? But, if you all want me gone, just say the word. It means nothing to me. I want no fame, no riches, no splendor. I just want blood and vengeance. Everything must pay." Hiro looked around at the swarming monstrocities. Sickening creatures of demonic influence. They were all formiddable, and indescribably powerful, but so was Hiro. And so were these other creatures. However, he had already pinned Spitfire as an enemy. She could, by no means, be trusted. "Cocky, you say? And how would you describe yourself? Hateful? Spiteful? Maybe even a scared little girl." Hiro said emotionlessly. He could just imagine sinking his fangs into her creamy skin, but thought it unwise now. He didn't like to feed from his own kind. It just wasn't right. Although, if he battled them, he certainly would. "Now why don't we stop arguing like children and finish what must be done?"

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissé changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 03-09-02   #25
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

Location: Hail to the God of What's Unknown! *Yes, I live there too.*
johnny_crucifix
Credits: 31,771
the return of Merely A. Dream

*A whirling pink mist began to take shape nearby to Hiro. The debree upon the ground swirled high into the air and then fell back to the ground. Soon, the mist had vanished and now crouching in its place was the monsterous form of Merely A. Dream. The psychotic, nightmarish, gleaming, vampiric jester. The slayer of demons and murderer of angels. The master of Illusions. It had been many a long time since those fateful days in the cursed land of Reficul. The jester had made a vanishing act and disappeared off into the black, abyssive night.*

*His jesters hat hung slightly down, one solem bell dangling infront of his massive, jaws. The demonic teeth that were larger then most creatures skulls. His elongated body gave the appearence of a gargoyle that once sat upon the castle of Reficul. The long fingers still possessed the claws at the tips that were able to rend stone in two! Now the only visable difference of Merely was that his skin pigment had faded to a palid white. This change must have been caused from the burnings.*

*Merely jolted into the air and with one silent, fluid movement, landed beside of Hiro, placing his arms around Hiros shoulder.*

"Hiro...HiRo...hIro..HighROW....TiS beEn a LoNG tIMe SIncE wE lASt sPokE. AlWaYz REaDY to KiLl and dEstRoy. CoNstAntly CravING bLOOdsHed. AnD aS ALLways, i apPloaud yOU foR iT."

*Merelys sky blue eyes fell upon the others that were near. He bowed and then tilted his head to the left. His nightmarish gaze and gleaming smile covered face spoke up.*

"HELLo....I...Am Merely A. Dream..." *He spoke his name in a poetic tone, not like the rest of the words that spewed from his gigantic mouth.*
Old 03-09-02   #26
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Ah, Merely!

Hiro was delighted to see his old friend. They had had some interesting times together in the Forrest of Illusion many a time ago, back when Dalziel's heart got in the way of his stomach. Hiro knew that at least he wasn't the only trained killer here. For he understood Merely's power, and it amazed even him. For although he may act like a, well, jester, his power was insurmountable. The Heaven's and Hell cold attest to that, he was sure.

Hiro wished that Spitfire would try and provoke him now. With Merely here he felt invincible. He knew that now, at least, the Ruins would be much more enjoyable. And now he had a creature with the same demeanor and disposition as he. Bloodthirsty. Merely had seen Hiro's handywork before, and Hiro was proud of it. Although that night he hadn't fed in a few millenia, so he was a lot weaker then. Now, however, his power was maxed.

"Well then, shall we get going? It appears as though I am coming with you after all. Of course, if you don't wish my company I shall just go with Merely."

Old 03-09-02   #27
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
*DarkStorm looked upon the two intruders. He hated such intrusions. He knew he had much bigger things to worry about. He watches Spitfire lock eyes with the vampire. DarkStorm somehow doubted that this older, stronger being could compete with her determination. DarkStorm stood up, finally, and spoke.*

"Actually, this is sort of a private thing. I really do not wish to take on any more members with this party..."

Last edited by DarkStorm; 03-09-02 at 20:20.
Old 03-09-02   #28
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Hiro gazed upon Spitfire. He knew, and she knew, that he could defeat her. However, the other one, DarkStorm, with her and also Dark Orquid now.......there was no reason to have an all out brawl here. There was bigger fish to fry here, not this little school girl and her private-party friends. Hiro was full of contempt. He would meet them later, and they would be screaming at his heels. Someday, somewhere, she would pay. Hiro coldn't help but let a small smile rise to the surface of his rosy lips. His fangs bit down into his lower lip, slicing small slits in the soft meat. They immediately sealed. His jaws tightened, the muscles drawing taut. He knew Merely would love to join in on a little bloodfest, but Hiro would wait until later. He could smell Spitfire's every smell, hear the blood pump through her fragile body, and hear her heart pump away. How it would be to squeeze her in his arms until her little body just snapped in half, or to hold her in front of him with his hand on her throat until her face turned purple and she suffocated. All reserved emotions on the inside, not a stirring on Hiro's outer shell called a face. The innter turmoil inside of him was invisible. He was not crazy: He just liked to inflict pain. "Well then, since this little 'Party', has been reserved, I'll leave you alone. Merely, perhaps you would enjoy to accompany me to the ruins?" Hiro asked, slowly turning his head down to look at Merely. He hoped his Jester friend would come with him, but if he wanted his own course Hiro could more than just take care of himself.

But He was for no means going to leave.

Old 03-09-02   #29
Sphyre
Cyber Sadist

Sphyre is on a distinguished road
Credits: 56,971
"STOP" a powerful voice screamed from the shadows. Spitfire spun around. She recognized the voice, but she hadn't called HER. Not today!

A dark shape strolled out of the shadows. Had it not be for her eyes, today filled with dancing flames, any human would have missed her. With an wave of her hand the two vampires were paralized.

She smiled in a sticky sweet way as she approached them. She gave Merely an apologectic look, "I am sorry, I just can not allow you to interfer with this.

"As for you Hiro, let me tell you this, it is useless to struggle. And even if you COULD break loose of my magik you can not kill me. Nor can you change me. The moment my blood touches the inside of your body, you will die. I am a true immortal. My magik is the strongest and purest you will even see. My strength is the greatest you have even incountered. It is a blessing and gift of mine. Since I wish that you can not move, you will not move.

"Why is this? What is going on? Is she simply defending Sphyre? Is she mad that I cansidered drinking from Spitfire? No, you fool! If that were the case there would not be this explanation. I would storm in, toss you to a wall and leave, allowing Orquid, Sphyre, and DarkStorm to finish you off.

"I am Nemain, a goddess of war. There are three of us, sisters, triplets. Our mother created this world, this universe, and this very plane of existance. My uncles and aunts rule the evil underworld, banished by my mother before my birth. My brothers and sisters are gods as well, ruling other aspects of everyday life and nature.

"I am bassically on vaction. My sisters in charge while I choose to defend Sphyre for the rest of her life. Yes, she will die but I will help her live for as long as possible. That is why I protect her. Once she is dead another one of my sisters will take my place down here, doing what she chooses to do for up to a century. Our job can grow tiersome afterall.

"My family was all born long before the first vampire was made. We watched as the then vile creature crawled forth under the cover of night attacking it's first victim. It didn't take this thing long to desire a companion, choosing a beautiful human woman to fill this space. Oringinally the spwan of all that is evil eventually a strong vampire rebelled, destroying those who worked for evil and creating a race that got to choose to work for good or evil. We watched this, not stepping in, as there were already vampire hunters. Now the race is gaining numbers, but we care not," Nemain paced back and forth in front of Hiro, her voice raising and falling to emphasise each little word. The flames within her eyes began to flick faster and faster as her temper grew shorter and shorter.

"But you, and others like you, you are the ones we must deal with. I have been watching you for sometime now, waiting for you. It is not every vampire, nor is it always neccessarily a vampire. Orquid," she gestured toward the girl aside Spitfire, "for example would be humbled when place before my mother. You on the other hand would attack her and attempt to claim her power for your own. I must rid this world of you because of what you think you are. You think that you too are a god of war.

"You fight and feel invincable. You think that you have every right to break the rules of hand to hand combat. But you did not make the rules and it appears that you do not kow them. I made the rules of hand to hand combat, I am allowed to break them because I know what the exections are. You do not. You would never stand a chance against me and it angers me that you would assume that you can.

"So, today I will have you look at me. Look at my face, know and understand that I have been here long before you were born in mortal form and I will be here long after you die. After all, not even another god can kill a god. We can be banished by gods but not killed. Know that you can and will die and I will never. That I am the one who chooses who will fight who. I am the one who made the rules regaurding it. And that not only have you borken these rules, but you, a weak child of a vampire, thinks that he can stand on the same level as me. I will humble you today. Humble you very greatly."

Nemain smiled an evil smile, her face darkening. She held up her left hand, plam up, fingers straight and side by side, thumb tightly held to the side of her plam. Holding at eye level with Hiro she spoke again, "Do you see my hand? It in and of itself holds more power than the entire of your being. Listen to my words carefully. Look at my hand long and hard."

Nemain's face twisted and her smile became maniacle as she thrust her hand forward, through his neck and spine, "For they are the last you will hear or see."

She pulled his head from his neck brushing her fingers lightly along the skin, "Another one for the trophies. And my sweet kitties will enjoy the brains of a vampire," then turned to Merely, "Well, Mr. Merely A. Dream. I would have you not have seen that, but circumstances as they are," she shrugged, "I rather like you right there for the moment. So there you will remain until it is safer and you are less angered."

Nemain turned back to Spitfire and the party with her. "My beautiful, Sphyre! How this must frighten you! But do not be afraid to summon me if you must again. This will not happen often. Only if you fight, or just encounter, some one who has envoked the anger of the gods," she leaned and kissed Spitfire's forehead. She tucked Hiro's bleeding head under one arm like a football, laying the other across Spitfire's shoulders.

Looking up she smiled at Orquid, "And you, daughter of the night, keep up the good work I have seen you doing."

Nemain's gaze met with DarkStorm's. She lowered her eyelids "You.... I have heard tales of you are your.... Well nevermind. You just be sure to take good care of Sphyre and see that she does not fall to the powers of evil."

"Now, Sphyre, when you feel it is safe for this one to be released all you must do is envision it and he will be free, ok?" Nemain kissed Spitfire again, hugged her, then pulled herself away, dissapearing.

Spitfire herself stood stalk still, breathing heavily. This was unusual to say the least. She was used to scraming NEMAIN in her head and having the goddess appear in a high window or float from the heavens down. She was used to the goddess smiling wickedly and then batting her enemy into the wall a few time like and cat and then dissapearing, allowing Spitfire to finish it off. Today was the first time she had ever realized the full strength of Nemain. It was the first time she realized how lucky she was that she had such an ally. Nemain was strong and vengeful!

"Um... ok... that isn't something that.... well..." Spitfire looked at her party, smiling weakly, "So, what now, DarkStorm?"

Last edited by Sphyre; 03-09-02 at 22:13.
Old 03-09-02   #30
DarkStorm
Darkness Incarnate

DarkStorm
"..."

"Okay... Well... I don't see any creatures around for the moment. That thing must have scared them off. So I'm going to go take care of what I came here to do now. You wait here, I'll be back soon."

*DarkStorm retreated into the darkness, further north. Just above his fading silhouette one could see the Crimson Castle eclipsing the rising moon...*
Old 03-10-02   #31
Sin
Darkness Incarnate

Sin will become famous soon enough
Credits: 84,659
Quote:
Originally posted by Sphyre

Nemain smiled an evil smile, her face darkening. She held up her left hand, plam up, fingers straight and side by side, thumb tightly held to the side of her plam. Holding at eye level with Hiro she spoke again, "Do you see my hand? It in and of itself holds more power than the entire of your being. Listen to my words carefully. Look at my hand long and hard."

Nemain's face twisted and her smile became maniacle as she thrust her hand forward, through his neck and spine, "For they are the last you will hear or see."

She pulled his head from his neck brushing her fingers lightly along the skin, "Another one for the trophies. And my sweet kitties will enjoy the brains of a vampire," then turned to Merely, "Well, Mr. Merely A. Dream. I would have you not have seen that, but circumstances as they are," she shrugged, "I rather like you right there for the moment. So there you will remain until it is safer and you are less angered."

Nemain turned back to Spitfire and the party with her. "My beautiful, Sphyre! How this must frighten you! But do not be afraid to summon me if you must again. This will not happen often. Only if you fight, or just encounter, some one who has envoked the anger of the gods," she leaned and kissed Spitfire's forehead. She tucked Hiro's bleeding head under one arm like a football, laying the other across Spitfire's shoulders.
Okay - this was brought to my attention earlier and so I have come to look at it... the section that is quoted above, is one of the worst scenes of godmoding that I have EVER seen.

Not even so much as a battle really, and nowhere in there was there any chance for Hiro to decide the fate of his own character. I suggest you edit it, and accommodate for such instead of just plucking his head off like one would pluck the head off a daisy or some other such thing.

Xxx-SIN-xxX
Old 03-10-02   #32
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

*Insane Laughter*

I couldn't agree more. That was the stupidest thing I have ever read. "On Vacation" and all that stupid nonsense. My friend. polytheism went out with the roman sentries. I'd say that scene was very....well..........pointless. In case it has escaped your grasp, there still are rules to this roleplay after all. Maybe if i wanted to play like like a renegade as well I could ismply have had Hiro decapitate your niccotine-addicted feminine character. But I did not. Now, I'm not going to follow what you wrote. It's dumb.

I hate to sound like a jerk, but C'mon man. This is quickly losing it's enjoyment. I mean for mercys' sake, a "god" that descends from the heavens to protect her? And just where was she at when that lizard thing tried to freakin eat her? Oh well, enough on this from me. Just talking of such repugnance angers me.

Old 03-10-02   #33
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

johnny_crucifix
Dear Sini, please tell me this happened before i came back...

*Merely shook his head and laughed. He raised into the air and crossed his legs. His clawed hands then placed together, fingertips touching, and he began smiling towards those present.*

"mY dEAr...nO ApOllOGee IS nEEdeD...fOR iT Is HaRD tO HoLD an IlLuSIon cAptiVE. bUT bY aLl mEaNs, i WilL NoT sTanD iN thE wAy oF yOUr dIVine WRath..."

*Merely watched in a sick amusment as the goddess descended and carried out the deed. He smirked, reminded of that faithless wretch that was once named Midnight Sorrow. Oh how he missed her, truely. For she had made the mistake of trusting Merely. Yet fortunatly, she paid the price for such foolishness. But Merely was not about to take on a god. Even if he wanted to, his illusionary form could do little damage on one who could see through the fears he could conjure.*

"i aM ONly hEre tO oBSERve....nOt To INTERfere..."

Last edited by johnny_crucifix; 03-10-02 at 20:01.
Old 03-10-02   #34
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,351
ooc i havn`t seen this amount of godmoding since my character Dragon master oh well he`s dead and i have a new one but anyway atleast the writng here from most of the characters is great
Old 03-11-02   #35
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,438
*looks at everything from the sky *

"what the hell is going on "

*comfused she starts frowing fire balls at every single thing she sees*

*stops fireing and flies around ..."what do i do "

*looks at sphyre*

Old 03-11-02   #36
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

Valron_Darkmer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30,528
*stays near Spitfire but doesn't choose to enter the battle against the lizard thing. Letting the others do their part he stands back with his gun in his hand idely watching the battle not really caring how they dispersed of the lizard. After it died and Hiro came up along with Merely he stayed near Spitfire but seemed to draw no attention. Not even when the angel thing that Spitfire seemed to have as a patron say anything to him. He smiled and his glow grew even brighter and illuminated the area around him. Seeing orquid starting to fling fire he smiles and doesn't move letting the fire hit him and absorb into his red glow just making it go even brighter. Then he sighs and steps infront of Spitfire blocking any fireballs going towards her. He pulls out a cigarete of his own and starts smoking it causually. Looking around and then to Orquid he speaks*

"I suggest you stop flinging around your little light shows. They are starting to annoy me." he smiles a little but his tone is dead serious.

*he takes a long drag from his cigarete and then picks it out and throws it to the ground stepping on it and smothering it out. He then checks his ammo in his gun again and then looks back to Orquid*

"Are we ready to go now?"

Your magical style is Magus.

. Take the Magical Style Quiz by
Old 03-11-02   #37
johnny_crucifix
Heerreee's Johnny!

johnny_crucifix
fireballs...hmm....

*The hollow and slightly translucent image of the illusionary Merely caught the sight of Valron. He smirked and casually passed through an oncoming bolt of fire.*

"wHY HeLlO ValLY....wHAt bRInGs yOu oUT heRe????"

*Merely came to a rest, with one arm drapped around Valrons shoulder.*
Old 03-11-02   #38
Valron_Darkmer
Seraphin

Valron_Darkmer is on a distinguished road
Credits: 30,528
*rae but smiles to Merely*

"hello. I am not Valron. he is my father. You must be the Merely he knew. Well I am Deke his son. Nice to meet you. I just look alot like him."he winks to Merely and gives him a look of don't say anything about who I really am.

Your magical style is Magus.

. Take the Magical Style Quiz by
Old 03-11-02   #39
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,351
*Duragon in a quickend pase walks into the ruins his face with a scornful look apon it there is only one thing that can be seen in his eyes and that is he is pissed and wants a fight with some mindless beast that is siad to lurk around here.
He then comes to a clearing surronded by bushes and shrubs. he stops in the center of it and looks around to see if anyone is in sight but to his luck he can not see anyone or anything that may posses some intellignts.
Duragon then places his left hand behind his cape and pulls from under it a large hunk of raw bloody meat and throws it infront of him letting the smell fill the air to atrack some creaturs out so he can vent some of his fustration*
Old 03-12-02   #40
dark_orquid
broken bleadding orchid

dark_orquid is on a distinguished road
Credits: 47,438
*looks at Valron_Darkmer*
*blows a kiss and then comes down takes his cigarrete and takes a drag gives it back*"Thanks"
*pulls her sword out *

"dagme "* attacks the beast with her sword*