Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page Ruins

Old 04-26-02   #201
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

vampire_Hiro_13 is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,990
"Excuse me." Hiro whispers into Sorcha's ear. He is suddenly behind Set. Hiro grabs him from behind his head and hurls him through the air.

"Smells like mortal blood." Hiro hisses with a smile. "What's wrong oh-great-god-of-chaos? Feeling a little....down in the weather, are we?" Hiro laughed fullheartedly. He loved it. "Valron, beautiful. Simply beautiful. So poetically just. I applaud you." And he did, a dozen or so brief claps of his might hands.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-02   #202
tisha19
Trying to fight the tears

tisha19
Credits: 40,359
Watching Hiro, wondering if he is going to hurt this person that has been dumped in front of us. She stands and puts a hand on his shoulder, "Play nice now my love." she says with an evil smile.

Feeling weak from not feeding in some time, she sits back on the rock they had been laying on to rest. Watching Hiro from a distance.
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 04-26-02   #203
Set
Evil Incarnate

Set is on a distinguished road
Credits: 84,631
*Set's weakened and broken body crawls away from Hiro. On his hands an knees he crawls about 50 feet. The Ex-god's physical body has become his prison too this world. Set the great, broken and destroyed crawls in horrid agony. Set then looks up toward Duragon. Set calls forth for him:

"DURAGON!"

The Great and Sexy "Slaves of Set".

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Clearwitch (part time)
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-26-02   #204
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

"Don't worry Sorcha. I can't kill him, or else he'll be freed. No no, he's got a long mortal life ahead of him. And I'll make sure it's full of fun and unending hours of enjoyment." Hiro said with a smile. Cocked back on one leg, the other resting behind it, and arms crossed, Hiro waited to see what Duragon would do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ange De Demon Dieu...svp m'a laissť changer. Laissez l'amour demeurer chez moi une fois de plus...

"your stupid, and you deny feelings from everyone because i think you are scared to know that someonecares"-someone's words to me

People are wicked creatures capable of nothing but betrayal, hatred, and dishonesty. The greatest of these is betrayal. Fuck you all; Burn in Hell. Your screams are sweet sounds unto my ears

Now my anger's growing worse, next ones working as a nurse, have to make a doctors call, drag my body down the hall, grab a scalpel and a blade, time to play the nurse's aid,operate then strap her down,carve her face into a clown.
Old 04-26-02   #205
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set screams the name once more. He now picks himself, he is hardly able to stand on his own two feet. Set looks at the direction of the sky and begins to address Valron's God...

"Coward! Weakling! You tricked me! You fucking played me! You can't keep me traped in this.....this.....hell forever! Mark my words, I will be freed, and when I am released I shall no longer hold my rage in, I shall return to the Holy Realm.....AND BURN IT DOWN!!!!!"

Set looks at Duragon once more and screams...

"DURAGON......DURAGON!!!!!!"*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-26-02   #206
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hiro could only laugh.

Old 04-26-02   #207
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set falls to his knees again. He then hears Hiro's laughter and a thought pushes it's way into Set's mind. Set then picks himself up and walks over to Hiro.

"You wanted to kill me, here's you chance......I can't kill you by any means. Go ahead, slit my throat....rip me apart. Remember what I did to your bitch of a woman? Just my being here drove her in pain. Don't you want revenge? Come......take it! I give it to you."

Set then slaps Hiro with all that his little puny mortal body could muster.

"Take your wrath!"

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-26-02   #208
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Tryint to talk through his laughter, Hiro speaks:"This is....the migh..ty......Set!? How hilarious!" He then falls into yet another bouth of laughing. With a quick shove in Set's chest Hiro knocks him to the ground. Still laughing."My revenge is to let you stay the way you are. I'm loving every moment of it. The smell of your sweat, the beating of your heart, the fear in your eyes. You're so much like a dog I once had. A sad...sad little thing....finally ended up having to shoot it myself, actually." Hiro said, smiling cockily. "But before you go on and insult Lenina, just remember how much pain you can go through and still live. Or I could just make you into one of my own. You could be my fledgling and I your sire, wouldn't that be cute?" Hiro licked his lips. "You could be my little fuckin cupcake."

Last edited by vampire_Hiro_13; 04-26-02 at 21:45.
Old 04-26-02   #209
tisha19

tisha19
Sorcha sits watching as Hiro and Set through insults at one another. She was almost amused that her love had developed a sense of humor, all be it a dark and sinister humor, he seemed so much different then she had remembered.

"Hiro." she said in a low voice attempting to regain his attentions, "Are we finished here, or do you wish to farther degrade this poor excuse for God?"

Walking over to him, slipping her arm around his waist, partly out of wanting to be near him, yet at the same time needing his strength to support her weak body, but not wanting him to know just how weak she really was. "My love, it has been quite some time since I have last fed, do you think we can go looking for something?" She felt disgusted with herself for allowing herself to have become so depending on him.

She musters a smile, with a pleading look in her eyes. She knew her time alone with him was limited, she wanted him to herself as long as she could possibly have him...
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book

Last edited by tisha19; 04-26-02 at 23:14.
Old 04-27-02   #210
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set picks himself up and looks in Hiro's eyes.

"You will regret this choice mortal. Granted I am trapped in this body until it dies, but I am a God none the less. I can outwait the stars, I can outwait this body. And mark my words, whenever I am free......the will be no more mercy from Set, no........it will be you who kneels before me. And when you kneel, I shall let you watch as everything you love *Set looks at Sorcha* slowly burns away."

Set then walks and takes his seat on one of the stones. Calling to Duragon through his little mortal mind, full well knowing that Duragon can hear his calls.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 04-27-02   #211
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
Sorry my computer was down

*Duragon wishes nothing more then to laugh at this sight but he remebered how every one and every thing laughed at him when he had been in the same or so perdiciment. Knowing that set was now traped in the mortal realm like himself made him think also how sets mind might soon decay and drive him to madness.
Duragon looks over at Set *

What do you wish of me Set
Old 04-27-02   #212
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Hiro, still chuckling, glares into Set's eyes: "Remember the power of a vengeful Vampire, fool. And also remember that has time goes on, I only get stronger. Oh, and that you're only a god in your mind. No one elses'. Thanks, and later, cupcake." Hiro takes Sorcha with one arm. Leaning over, he whispers into her ear: "Feed? Very well. Come with me to my Forrest. Just next to it there lies a village. Come." With a wave of his hand the shadows leapt out and molded, warping into a large black hole. Through this Hiro led Sorcha, emerging with her in the Forrest of Illusion.

Old 04-27-02   #213
DRAGON MASTER
Ace Of Spades

DRAGON MASTER is on a distinguished road
Credits: 91,451
*Standing there Duragon grabs his head as if he was in pian*

I must leave

*Duragon flys off into the sky twords the forest*
Old 04-29-02   #214
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set watches as Duragon and Hiro fly off. As Set sits there in silence waiting he hears something. As if it is far off, but the more he thinks about it the louder it becomes. A voice saying

"Oh how the mighty have fallen, when was it Great Set that you lost your Grace?"

Set knows that voice, it is the voice of Ra. Ra, like Set, is an elder God. Set's half-brother Ra was everything Set was not, he was kind, loving, just, and above all orderly. Set knew that it was not his brother's style to taunt, so Set thought to himself "why is he calling to me?" Just as he thought it, his question had been answered:

"Even though I do not wish to put you of all beings in power, I do believe that it is wrong that a great God should be reduced to the flesh. So, I am here to help."

"How can you help", Set thought. "The high heavens have been better off since my......fall. So, why is it that they want me back? After all, was it not I who first led "evil" into this rat-hole of a world? I was here a few thousand years before Lucifer was ever made. I have caused damnation and destruction my entire existance, which leaves to mind, why the hell do you want me back?"

Hell. That's why.....with you gone there is no one to control the damned. The Underworld is in total desolation, it's not so much that we want you.....it's that we need you.

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm FUCKING STUCK! I am no longer a God, I'm a God traped in a mortal body. Oh, and to top the cake, the mortal body cannot die!"

Yes it can.

*Set is taken off guard*
I'm sorry?

Your body can be killed, as a matter of fact.....it can be destroyed very easily. Just as easily as any vampires. You just need to find the right killer.

"Who?"

There is a being on the mortal's realm, who is much like yourself right now, the only difference is that he has been trapped for thousands of years. I believe you know who I speak of.

"I do"

Get him to destroy you and you will once again be empowered to godhood. Find him, tell him that you are his only way to his brother and he will obey. Now go, and do not seek to speak with the Gods until you are one of us again.

I shall not call on you Brother, nor any more of the Elders.

*A evil smile grows on Set face. Set goes forth to find his "perfect killer" and to free himself once again on the realm. His laughter begins once more as he looks up at the sky and wonders what Ra really wants to happen.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-05-02   #215
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

"Welcome to Ruins." Endless says half-heartedly, walking out of the last of the vegetation and into the desolate dry grounds of the Ruins. They had passed the Crimson Castle without incident. How inexplicably wonderful.

Old 05-05-02   #216
Set
Evil Incarnate

*A lighting bolt strikes the top of one of the pillars making up the ruins. Sitting there ,very much like the first time Set was seen, Set sat on a dark throne. He was clad in solid white robes and his eyes burned a dark red.

"Well isn't this a bit strange, the fact that we find ourselves exactly where we started.

*Set fixes his eyes on Endless and the two women.*

Hmm, all of you still alive.....I expected otherwise. Oh well....it won't be long now.

*Set gives a evil smile as the lighting storm grows.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-05-02   #217
tisha19

tisha19
Sorcha looks over at Set, rolls her eyes and walks closer to him. "What a fool you have proven your self to be thus far. Such confidence, you make me ill. You will not win this game you are playing, that much I can promise you."

Walking back of over to Endless, "Shall we continue? Lenina, do you wish to rest or keep moving?"

She ignores Set, whom is being quite irritating at the moment.

"How do I manage to get myself into these kinds of messes?" she thinks to herself. She have very few harsh feelings toward Lenina left. She can see her suffering and feels sorry that she can not do more to help her.

Looking over at Endless, she smiles. "I know you're reading what I'm thinking my love, do you find it interesting? I told you many a time before I would do anything for you, if that mean helping to save the very person that may take you away from me that is what I must do..." she looks away before he can see her eyes well up with tears.

She hates how weak she has become, letting her emotions have so much control over her. She walks over to Lenina, put her hand Lenina's shoulder, and smiles. "Everything will turn out alright, no worries ok?"
a life spent

Not talking
won't make it right
Using silence
to avoid a fight

Rules one sided
hurting heart
nowhere to hide
once the pain starts

Light, the feeling
close, the end
Beginning of healing
as blood and water blend

Promises made
promises broken
Confessions of love
go unspoken

A crimson color
has now spread
Blade so sharp
a body so dead

One last push
was all it took
To end her life
to close the book
Old 05-05-02   #218
Lenina
Mad Kangaroo sex

Lenina will become famous soon enough
Credits: 375,174
*Smiling at Sorcha, she points her blade to Set.*

I want him gone. He is not very welcome near me. The sight of him makes me feel like I will vomit.

*Glaring up at Set, she shakes her head and adresses him with ignorence.*

I hate you with a passion you will never understand. How dare you violate my mind. Attempt to twist my thoughts. I almost believed you.... Almost... My work of art will never bend to your will. You just wait and see. I will do all in my power to stop you. I will not rest till you are destroyed!

*She turns to Endless. She feels her temper rise as her blade begins to glow red and change shape.*

I want his head on pole! I will kill him myself! How dare he act this way! I will not tolerate yet another voice in my head!

*She shakes with anger as she turns back to set and begins to advance towards him.*

You'll never understand it
Try to buy and brand it
I win, you lose, cause it's my job
To keep punk rock elite
Old 05-05-02   #219
Set
Evil Incarnate

*Set's smile faded away*

Well Lenina, then you will never sleep, for I cannot be destroyed. You don't believe me? Ask Valron. As long as there is evil on this earth I cannot truly die.

*Looks deep at Lenina*

You still wish me dead after I tried to help you? That's not very nice. I can still help you, you have but to ask. I can make it to where the sun can't hurt you. I can make it to where you can truly be immortal, in EVERY sence of the word. Come to me Lenina....for I am the light, and in the light there is no darkness.

*Set smile reappears.*

-- Duddy
--Guy_Person
-- Dark Messiah
-- Chaos Creator
-- Tisha19
-- Mistressbitch
-- LillyDara
-- ~*Rebeckah*~
-- Angel of Melody
-- ChupaKabraz
-- MorbidSukkubus
-- SirVLCIV

Old 05-05-02   #220
vampire_Hiro_13
Monster

Endless places one hand on Lenina's shoulder, forceful, but still gentle. "Lenina, do not worry. First off, if you were to get that bad, I wouldn't kill you, but I would detain you. Second, as of Set, he can't get in your mind unless you open the path. I know how incredibly powerful your mind is: just block him as you can block me." Endless propels his conciousness into Sorcha's mind: his voice in her ears, but somehow not: Do not worry, Sorcha. I thank you for everything you do for me. I just need time to see if my old emotions still exist, if any exist at all. Right not Lenina needs us. And I want her safety. But we need Valron. Can you feel hiim near here? Endless walks in between Set and Lenina. "Never."