Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Mayhem
Reload this Page Stay the fuck outta my pic thread

Old 12-16-04   #1
(antihero)
N/A

(antihero) will become famous soon enough
Credits: 297,800
Stay the fuck outta my pic thread

After making a humorous post in Tijuana Bandit's pic thread, in which i quoted a picture of a horse that she posted, and said that TB must've been having a bad hair day. Nothing personal, nothing serious, nothing scathing. However, I received a PM from her saying that I should stay the fuck out of her pic thread, and that if i want to insult her, I should do it in the bitch board.

I'm not going to insult her; I'm going to insult people like her. Why in the flying figs do people take stuff like that seriously? I would've done that to anybody who posted a picture of a horse in a thread full of photos of themselves. Are people so arrogant that they think everyone cares enough about them to want to aim negative remarks directly at them? I barely fucking know her, and I have no desire to know her any more than I already do. Why the FUCK is everything so literal to some people. Imagine for a moment if you posted a picture of your dog in your thread, and someone like myself or ArSiNiK comes in and says "damn, you look like shit first thing in the morning." Would you:

a) become so horribly offended that you cry and send nasty PMs, or
b) realize that it's a joke

I don't know if your dumb asses have noticed or not, but lots of people joke around here. Joking is fun, and it burns calories. So, I'm gonna keep doing it. Before your vaginas dry up and tears come out of your vacant little eyes, analyze the statement and the person who said it. Is that person a jokester? Was the insult really awful? If not, then it's probably a stupid little joke, so shut yer fucking trap, and keep your bitter tripe outta my goddamn inbox. My inbox is reserved for Mia~ow and Sybs.

I'd like to give a big "get fucked" to all you humorless dipshits out there; if it weren't for people like you, this planet would be a lot more fun.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-04   #2
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Icey_Blueyez is on a distinguished road
Credits: 113,239
fuck it.

Last edited by Icey_Blueyez; 12-16-04 at 17:38.
Old 12-16-04   #3
Icey_Blueyez
Darkness Incarnate

Icey_Blueyez is on a distinguished road
Credits: 113,239
-
Old 12-16-04   #4
surreal

surreal is on a distinguished road
Credits: 105,127
haha, this validates my post in that particular thread.

ya see? people that are out to get you by the throat are gonna post in here. so if you don't like your throat gettin bit, don't come here.
Old 12-16-04   #5
Peter
Non-sequitur

Peter is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,928
There's no place in (anti)'s inbox for lil' ol' Peter :'(

I'm afraid I've left this forum, please read
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-16-04   #6
Qoji
Dark Q

Qoji is on a distinguished road
Credits: 79,924
This is what capitalism produces; paranoia, defensiveness, children who think everyone is an enemy.
Old 12-16-04   #7
Synikul
fucking jackass

Synikul is on a distinguished road
Credits: 117,776
It isn't paranoia if they really are out to get you.
Old 12-16-04   #8
Qoji
Dark Q

Qoji is on a distinguished road
Credits: 79,924
As it turns out, they weren't.
Old 12-16-04   #9
Quiet.....
serotonin sage

Quiet..... is on a distinguished road
Credits: 57,703
i like Mia, too.
Old 12-17-04   #10
*SpaceGhost*
none

*SpaceGhost* is on a distinguished road
Credits: 111,939
If I have learned anything from Members of Darkforum it is that we have two types of people on the internet.Those that do not realize that the internet is something entirely different from a physical social outlet.Then there are those that attempt to analyze,and read the words from the writers perspective.Which is why they can get along better with others on the net.
For instance,on a forum you cannot expect to get by soley on the physical constraints of how we would get by in the real world.IE: eye contact to check for intent,feeling another person's vibe,a charming smile,hugs,handshakes,body movement and gestures. For those that are still stuck in that 3 dimensional view of life bring the rules of physical social interaction along with them.In the physical social world we all put on masks.It is difficult to do so on the internet as there is nothing but your words,and views that can get you by.
I'll get to the point and say that some people will get defensive,and some others won't.We are all different,and to clear the clouding of personalities we must make our position and intent clear sometimes.
Old 12-17-04   #11
Nivvie
is an acrobatic hamster!

Nivvie is on a distinguished road
Credits: 108,942
When it comes to photos, ones of horses and new cars they tend to put me a little on edge, unless it's a thread called 'Show us your new cars and livestock'

It's not that I'm jealous, as I got over that years ago, but speaking as someone who didn't have parents to help them I find it tasteless.
If I was sixteen again I'd be incredibly bitter.

The displaying of wealth is something the upper class tend to do without saying, for example, we know the queen is rich, but she has yet to come out on to the balcony of Buckingham Palace and shake wads of cash in the nation's face.
Regarding new money, the lines can often be blurred, but at least there is the fact that unless it's a lottery win, the money was worked for.

Maybe TB doesn't realise that there are poor people out there who don't find seeing her stuff fun, maybe she is surrounded by other rich kids who don't have to struggle for and work hard for everything, and very unlike many students on this forum, wonder how the hell they're going to able to afford to finish their degree.
There's massive difference between watching far away wealth on the TV, ooing and ahhing at Ozzy's pool, and having it displayed personally.
I don't mean to be horrible, I generally tend to avoid arguments, and maybe I'm the only person that feels this way, but if not, I hope she considers the impact displays of wealth can have on other people, and especially in a world climate where so many are desperate.

Money doesn't need to be apologised for, but it should be treated with some class.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-17-04   #12
Peter
Non-sequitur

Peter is on a distinguished road
Credits: 65,928
I think perhaps, you're reading a little bit too much in to this, you and Qoji both.

It seems (anti) posted that because it was a picture of a horse where a picture of the poster was expected.

I'm afraid I've left this forum, please read

Last edited by Peter; 12-17-04 at 06:02.
Old 12-17-04   #13
Nivvie
is an acrobatic hamster!

I think it was an accumulation of bitter little feelings that saw an outlet, regrdless of relevance. On my part, anyway.

Maybe I need therapy?
Or to buy something written by Uri Gellar.

Old 12-17-04   #14
Jordyn
paraphiliac

Jordyn is on a distinguished road
Credits: 825,096
a horse by any other name...
Old 12-17-04   #15
lollypopfag
Face in the Mist

lollypopfag is on a distinguished road
Credits: 1,286
It's the internet. It's fun, but it also insinuates a lot of distance. How can you fight someone online?
Old 12-17-04   #16
Mia~ow
Dark Misanthrope

Mia~ow will become famous soon enoughMia~ow will become famous soon enough
Credits: -2,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by (antihero)
My inbox is reserved for Mia~ow and Sybs.
Hey babe, you can come in my box anytime. I feel all warm and fuzzy.

Seriously though, if you can't take a joke, or can't take critisizm (hello, not everyone likes you) don't post.
Old 12-17-04   #17
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

Spikess is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,982
i used to own a horse..(well, my sister did) does that make me rich? nothing in her thread made me jealous, it's more what she posts that makes me think she is a bit of a dumb ass, i think thats more of the reason people rip the crap out of her rather than she was flashing her cash.

Old 12-17-04   #18
Nivvie
is an acrobatic hamster!

No, that doesn't make you rich. Unless of course you are rich, and have a stable full of race horses. I know that horses don't always mean money, I had a pony that cost me £100 and lived in my mate's field.
I was thinking more about an accumulation of things put on display.

Old 12-17-04   #19
Spikess
Spikes Personal Stalker

Spikess is on a distinguished road
Credits: 5,982
no, i wish i had a stable full of horses..woo that would be fun, except the cleaning out the poop. although, if i was rich i could hire someone to clean out the poop.

my sis had to scrimp and save to get her horse, bday/christmas money and paper rounds! till she raised £500 and i dont even think she was a teenager...(not even sure if i was born at the time).

although i dont really think its her wealth that gets her the bitching, though i see where your coming with on that one, its just..i think with her i think its more the way she presents herself..mean her reply to this thread kinda proved anti's point.

Old 12-17-04   #20
GemsaMay
just me

GemsaMay
Credits: 37,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyn
a horse by any other name...
would smell of shit

hehe