Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Welcome > Socialize
Reload this Page Ask me a question game

Old 09-29-08   #5441
//RiDG//
Lurks in the Shadows

//RiDG// is on a distinguished road
Credits: 4,067
Well the only board game I like to play is monopoly... but it takes to fuggin long to play.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-08   #5442
//RiDG//
Lurks in the Shadows

Probably CD just because a majority of my music is on them.

What's your favorite kind of beef jerky?
Old 09-29-08   #5443
Sanity Lost
Human Test Subject

Sanity Lost is on a distinguished road
Credits: 14,196
Teryiaki... Though I'm not sure if I spelled that right, it's the only kind I like. The peppered kind is a little too hot for me.

Are you satanic? (lol)
To be as close as science will let us and in an elemental sense, the average adult male, 5'11", 167lbs, is composed of: water (35 liters), carbon (20kg), amonia (4 liters), lime (1.5kg), phosphorus (800g), salt (250g), saltpeter (100g), sulfur (80g), fluorine (7.5g), iron (5g), silicon (3g), and 15 other trace amounts of other elements.
Old 10-02-08   #5444
White Rabies
Mind Over Magnum

White Rabies is on a distinguished road
Credits: 15,545
Do music CDs bought from overseas work on local players?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-02-08   #5445
//RiDG//
Lurks in the Shadows

I like to cook it in water then put chicken alfredo (spelling?) sauce all over it with some bread sticks.

Obama or McCain?
Old 10-03-08   #5446
White Rabies
Mind Over Magnum

White Rabies is on a distinguished road
Credits: 15,545
Cheers, Tozzy,

Obama.

I'm a resonably decent vocalist. How can I use that to my advantage commercially? I.e. How could I get noticed for bands?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-03-08   #5447
Zelos
lo ucciderò con fuoco

Zelos is on a distinguished road
Credits: 12,583
record your damn voice, and get it out there. Start singing on public corners, youll get noticed. Depending on how bad or good you are, you might get locked up/taken away by men in white coats.

Why do you come to darkforum?

Old 10-05-08   #5448
Luckintheshadow
Do I look like I care?

Luckintheshadow is on a distinguished road
Credits: 2,925
erm...never listened to them...*shrugs*...lol

What would you do if you couldn't feel pain?

Old 10-05-08   #5449
Sanity Lost
Human Test Subject

Probably bleed to death without knowing it, that and think that no one could hurt me so I'd be an ass to everyone and see who wanted to start a fight. lol

When do you think the day will come when hypocrisy isn't so common?
To be as close as science will let us and in an elemental sense, the average adult male, 5'11", 167lbs, is composed of: water (35 liters), carbon (20kg), amonia (4 liters), lime (1.5kg), phosphorus (800g), salt (250g), saltpeter (100g), sulfur (80g), fluorine (7.5g), iron (5g), silicon (3g), and 15 other trace amounts of other elements.
Old 10-05-08   #5450
Luckintheshadow
Do I look like I care?

It won't...or maybe...maybe the same day that common sense really does become common rather than not.

Why are stupid people allowed to keep breeding?

Old 10-05-08   #5451
Sanity Lost
Human Test Subject

Because no one can stop them and are too busy with their own little lives, thus continuing the endless cycle of stupidity.

If you had time to yourself in some sort of isolated room from the rest of the world, no windows or doors... how would you spend that time?
Old 10-05-08   #5452
Luckintheshadow
Do I look like I care?

either sleeping or bashing my head against the wall in frustration....

Why do noises always sound louder at night?

Old 10-05-08   #5453
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

~G~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,948
I think they're not...they just seem like they are because all our other senses aren't working as hard combined with everyone/everything else being more at rest in the evenings.

Are you more likely to see the sunrise because you are waking up at that hour OR more likely to see it because you are still awake from they night before with yet to sleep?
Old 10-05-08   #5454
Luckintheshadow
Do I look like I care?

mmm...it's pretty much a 50/50 thing, I start work at 330am but sometimes I'll go for a few days where I don't sleep...so it just depends, either way I've seen the sunrise everyday for the past 4 years

Why are we not often aware that we're breathing? I mean it's the single most essential thing in life and we are only very VERY seldom aware of the fact....

Old 10-05-08   #5455
Sanity Lost
Human Test Subject

Probably because we do it on such a regular basis that we aren't really concious of it actually happening. It's pretty much the only thing we've been doing since we were born other than grow, so that's my "best guess".

Who would win in a fist-fight, Muhammad Ali or Rocky?
Old 10-05-08   #5456
~G~
Cosmic Fire Dancer.

~G~ is on a distinguished road
Credits: 93,948
Well, considering Muhammad Ali is riddled with Parkinsons and Rocky is fictional I say any of us could kick both their asses if we decided that is what we wanted.

Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
Old 10-05-08   #5457
Sanity Lost
Human Test Subject

Sometimes, if I do I take it with so much sugar I don't measure it, but it doesn't even taste like coffee anymore so that should tell you something. But NO cream!! I like my coffee scolding hot and cream seems to cool it off. I hate warm coffee, I need lava!!!

If you could be with any actor/actress, who would it be?
Old 10-05-08   #5458
Luckintheshadow
Do I look like I care?

d'oh, Johnny Depp...he's a god among men....but only if he wears his Jack Sparrow outfit...oh yeah *pant*

What is the single most important thing in your life...that one thing you simply cannot get through the day without?

Old 10-05-08   #5459
Sanity Lost
Human Test Subject

MUSIC!!! Definitely, if not for that I would've bashed my head even more than I already have into the cement floor we got downstairs. Must not have been hard enough, though... Lucky me! (Depending on your point of view. )

If you had the choice of living or dying, which would you choose; a release from the throes of life, or to see what life has in store for you?
Old 10-05-08   #5460
Luckintheshadow
Do I look like I care?

Well, since I believe in reincarnation I don't mind picking dying

If you had to choose one of your senses (like sight/taste/smell/etc) to lose because your life depended on it, what would it be?