Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions
Home Register FAQ
Go Back   Darkforum.com - Dark Stories, Dark Art, Poetry, Photography, Debates and Discussions > Discussions > Entertainment
Reload this Page sick of ICP

Old 12-15-00   #1
(SIC)boy
Face in the Mist

(SIC)boy
Credits: 431
ICP insane clown posse im sure you all know these queers
is anyone out there as mad at them as i am i mean they crack on slipknot and well thats just down right gay i mean come on slipknot did nothing to them and well im sick of icp
anyone else share my thoughts?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-00   #2
Alliance Of Concerned Men
Jimmy Eat Noobz

Alliance Of Concerned Men
Credits: 36,396
Insane Clown Posse has validity, and besides that they have at least some shred of originality and a sense of humor about how they present themselves... Slipknot are a bunch of self admitted rich kids who market boring and baseless anger. they take themselves completely seriously in their orange jumpsuits and dimestore halloween masks to try to distract from the fact they are essentially a 9 peice Korn cover band.

Besides that, ICP has worked their ass off from the ground up with virtually no support from the radio, MTV or mainstream media of any kind and STILL sells platinum records. They deserve the fame they get. The same cannot be said for Slipknot...

Have you seen the disgusting amount of slipknot merchandise there is out there?! quite a fucking lot for a band with only one album (ok two if you count the one that next to no one has, don't get on my ass, losers, i've done my homework). Where's all the money going? right into their jumpsuit pockets. ICP just released two albums and all the profits are going into charity. yeah, ICP are a real bunch of dicks. (sarcasm)

Slipknot disses on Korn for 'selling out', and rightly so, but slipknot and their overexposure media bombardment tactics, appearing on the cover of every mainstream music mag almost monthly and Joey Jordison being voted one of kerrang's "sexiest people in music" doesn't sound much like band who represents the underground

In short, fuck Slipknot and fuck you for buying into such garbage. listen to some real metal for christ sake (NO Slipknot, limp dick, korn chamber, etc is NOT real metal.).

"Here in the Alliance, We're man enough to say, 'we're not afraid to show concern.'"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-15-00   #3
Heathen
Still The Last

Heathen is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,529
Good post. ICP sucks, too, though.
Old 12-15-00   #4
dark darkness
AKA: GOD

dark darkness
Credits: 16,412
i love icp for the same reasons AOCM posted. they are immature and stupid but they know that. and they dont try and market it in any other way. and i hate slipknot for the same reasons posted above. like i hate alot of those mainstream retards.
Old 12-16-00   #5
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

thefr0g will become famous soon enough
Credits: 50,470,223
I'm happy to see the Juggalos of darkness.com rising up from their graves to join the Dark Carnival on its march. Makes me proud.

I like ICP because it is real. They don't fuck around, they don't attempt to be beautiful, or dramatic, or poetic, or anything but what they are; a bunch of mistreated thugs with nothing better to do. I also REALLY respect ICP because they are true to their fans. They love the Juggalos like their own children, and treat them well. So often nowadays, a performer gets on stage, does his set, and leaves. ICP loves to entertain their fans, be it on stage, in wrestling, in their movies, or in their music. They live to make the fans happy. And thats something thats lacking in the music industry nowadays. They have definetly benefited from it. ICP fans are some of the most feared on the planet, hell they threatened to burn down Disneyland for fuck's sake. And Disney took it seriously. Sure, I've got my deep and meaningful music for when I'm in a deep and meaningful mood. But when I'm just out to have a good time.... ICP is the sheeeit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-16-00   #6
(SIC)boy
Face in the Mist

(SIC)boy
Credits: 431
whatever i mean come on god there a bunch of clowns anyways rap sux ass my friends what the world needs is more slipknot and more metallica and more um um disturbed and bands like that hell yeh!
Old 12-16-00   #7
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

Could you be a little more trendy SIC? I don't think quite everyone has got the point that you're one of the "cool" kids yet.

Old 12-16-00   #8
Heathen
Still The Last

Heathen is on a distinguished road
Credits: 52,529
Metallica is terrible now and I hate Disturbed with a passion. They are the fakest sounding band I've ever heard. Made for K-ROCK. "RAAAAAAWWWWWK!"
Old 12-16-00   #9
manifesto of osiris
Dark Twink

manifesto of osiris is on a distinguished road
Credits: 216
granted that in this present day Metallica is a band of money grubbing, fake sounding, sell out band.

But in their day, they were fucking awsome......everything before and including the "black" album was amazing.

I mean, anyone who has listend to Enter Sandman, knows that Metallica was an awsome band.....I dont have much to say, I just wanted to clarify that, yes they are sellouts but they were real at one time in the distant past.

Old 12-16-00   #10
goth_angel
Face in the Mist

goth_angel
Credits: 220
SIC-
How could you ever compare Slipknot to ICP?? What a bunch of shit.. I mean, ICP is sooo fucking awesome, they are original, honest, funny as hell, and they are real. Slutknot has none of those qualities. ICP loves their fans, this is real clown love I'm talking about here. They are true pioneers when it comes to what they do. Don't ever, ever, ever compare Slutknot to ICP again or I will be forced to go to your house and beat your ass for Shaggy and Violent J. Then you can change your name to bitchboy.. How's about them apples??? True, Metallica was ONCE a kick ass band, but they have completely sold out.. They have sort of a diluted sound mixed with Feminem, and all that other mainstream bullshit.. GOD, somebody please pass me a midol.
At least I'm not thinking in circles anymore. it's more like a in a bowl now. the same thoughts have been mixed together for so long that they are all running together. becoming senseless chants or mantras. and every once in a while, a new thought gets tossed in to be homogenized along with the rest. my head is like a big evil cake batter.-KBK-

In the begining, there was Goth
And the world was dark.
And Goth said - Let it get darker.

Old 12-16-00   #11
Dark King of Goth UK
Face in the Mist

Dark King of Goth UK
actually, BOTH of those bands sucks!

everyone knows why slipknot blows, so no explanation needed.

ICP, even though they're more credible than slipknot....well, they fuckin' SUCK, mate, i mean shite, listen to Sepultura or something........something GOOD!
Old 12-16-00   #12
goth_angel
Face in the Mist

goth_angel
Credits: 220
Okay,
Well, mate, I don't think you know what the fuck you are talking about. I think you suck. But since I am a very open-minded person, I will entitle you to your own opinion. EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! ICP KICKS ASS!! WOOHOO- CLOWN LOVE BABY!!
At least I'm not thinking in circles anymore. it's more like a in a bowl now. the same thoughts have been mixed together for so long that they are all running together. becoming senseless chants or mantras. and every once in a while, a new thought gets tossed in to be homogenized along with the rest. my head is like a big evil cake batter.-KBK-

In the begining, there was Goth
And the world was dark.
And Goth said - Let it get darker.

Old 12-16-00   #13
manifesto of osiris
Dark Twink

I told myself that I wouldnt get involved with n e more ICP debates....

I just want to ask one question:

You do know that they wear clown make-up, right?
Old 12-16-00   #14
john the cynic
Embracer Of The Dark

john the cynic
Credits: 811
I can't help but laugh that people actually believe that ICP means what they say.
Old 12-17-00   #15
thefr0g
Ooglemagthorpe
Admin

I can't help but laugh at "more cynical-than-thou" people who think they are more intelligent than everybody else based on their ability to make a few well-timed sarcastic comments. Oh wait... I am one of those people.

I would like to give the Dork King of Goth props for mentioning Sepultura. Sep kicks ass. ICP kicks ass too however.

To quote the most holy of bands... En Vogue: "Free your mind, and the rest will follow." I'm not really sure how it fits in, but the song is stuck in my head, hopefully I have passed that disease on to my fellow darkness goers.

Basically, this post was a pointless waste of everyone's time. I just stole 15 seconds of your life. How does that make you feel?

Old 12-17-00   #16
john the cynic
Embracer Of The Dark

john the cynic
When you factor in mental pain and anguish, you owe me damned near a day of my life. Pay up.
Old 12-17-00   #17
manifesto of osiris
Dark Twink

THEY ARE CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddam it, Clowns....

Main Entry: clown
Pronunciation: 'klaun
Function: noun
1 : a rude ill-bred person
2 : a fool, jester
3 : a person who habitually plays the buffoon

hmmmmmm....comeone people CLOWNS for christ sake.

I know I keep repeating the same thing, but I am hoping that it will rub off on at least one of you.

Listen to yourselves:

Wassup Crazy ninja
spray some fago booooooy
Im down with the clown
join the psyco circus
Old 12-17-00   #18
sickmonkey
Moans in the Night

sickmonkey
Credits: 849
fuck you manifesto
mr"i am so much more goth than thou art, please hand me my razor blades and my new manson UK import so i can bleed my soul onto his greatness". you fucking fag. people like you and necrophobic are about the biggest pieces of shit I've ever seen. just cuz ICP doesn't write songs about "wallowing in the darkened blackness of my soul while the rest of this hypocritical society actually tries to enjoy life" doesn't mean that their veiws are any less valid. In fact, they make more sense than most of your bullshit.
Old 12-17-00   #19
sickmonkey
Moans in the Night

sickmonkey
Credits: 849
god you poeple fucking suck
Old 12-18-00   #20
john the cynic
Embracer Of The Dark

john the cynic
Yeah, ICP cares about their fans and believes in what they say. Bullshit. They piss and moan about "ghetto insanity", write a whole essay on the thing, trying to sound like they give a shit. But do they spend one fucking cent to help out the people stuck there? Or do they just blow it all on drugs and guns, and end up being exactly what they claim to be against? News flash fucktards, they're just stars now. ICP is in it for ICP, nothing more. Don't worry, though. Soon enough they'll fade into obscurity when another talentless groups of morons becomes even more controversial then they are.